我全身心地做一名企业家
– I’m so all-in entrepreneur
我更喜欢经历痛苦
I prefer the pain.
我喜欢攀登
I love the climb.
对我而言 挫折是令人兴奋的
To me the setback is exciting.
我爱有些事情出错的时候
I love when something goes wrong.
这是我最闪耀的地方
It’s where I shine the most.
但那并不适合所有的人
But that’s not for everybody.
对吗?我的意思是说这可能会变得很困难
Right? I mean it could be very difficult and when
当你开始影响你自己人生的时候
you start affecting your life
你爱的人以及其他所有的东西
and your loved ones and all the other things
它们都可能会变得肮脏
it can get real nasty.
对我来说 甚至在那些罕见的 我挣扎的日子里
To me, the way I handle things even in the few rare
处理这一切的方法就是
days when I really struggle,
我退后了一步
I take a real step back
然后假装有人
and make pretend that somebody called me
叫我之后对我说
and told me that my
我母亲或者女儿死了
mother or daughter were killed.
我知道那是非常黑暗的
and I know that’s very dark.
我也为此道歉 但那确实是我做的事情
And I apologize but it’s really what I do.
不夸张的说 我可以在我最深陷于挣扎
I literally am able to at my deepest most struggling
的时候还身处商业贸易之中 后退一步然后
moment within business, take a step back and
提醒我自己 我明天在比特币上
remind myself that I could make a drillion dollars
就可以赚一笔天文数字的钱
tomorrow on Bitcoin
如果一些很不好的事情发生在我最爱的人身上时
and if something bad happened to the people I love the most
那对我而言什么都算不上
that it would mean nothing.
那些事情都非常一致地
And it very consistently
让我整装待发
re-wires me very quickly.
我只是很客观地看待商业贸易
I just put business in perspective.
在每天晚上
At the end of the day,
那些钱 对我来说 它不是真正意义上的钱
it’s money, for me, its not really money,
它是我的遗产 因此我可以多受一点刺激
it’s my legacy so I get hurt by it a little bit more.
我把它客观看待
I put it in perspective.
那是钱 对了 你知道吗?
It’s money. And you know what?
直到我有了一个女儿 甚至在我结婚后
Up until I had a daughter, even while I was married,
直到我在四年前有了美莎
up until when I had Misha four years ago
我偷偷地想要丢掉我所有的钱财
I secretly wanted to lose all my money.
我拥有了这样一个奇怪的 变态的
I had this weird, twisted
黑暗的幻想失去所有
dark fantasy of losing
然后向凤凰浴火重生一样 把一切再重新经营起来
everything just to rise again like a phoenix
然后提醒自己 操你妈的
and remind you mother fuckers.
(大笑声)
(laughter)
