ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

体味从何而来? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

体味从何而来?

Why Everyone Smells Bad || BODY ODOR 101

P.U.
P.U.
那是什么味道?
What’s that smell?
实际上 是P.YOU.
Turns out, it’s P.YOU.
体味随汗而来
Body odor starts with sweat,
但汗液本身并不是臭味的来源
but your perspiration itself isn’t what stinks.
人类会分泌两种汗 分别来自小汗腺和大汗腺
Humans have two kinds of sweat:eccrine and apocrine.
大汗腺是产生体味的那个
Apocrine is the one that fuels body odor.
它分泌出浓稠 油腻 富含脂质的液体
It’s a thick, oily fluid made up of fatty compounds,
隐藏在腹股沟和腋窝处
and secretes from the groin and armpits.
你的皮肤上的微生物们——
Your skin’s microbiome-
各种存活的细菌 真菌 还有病毒——
bacteria, fungi, and viruses living on you right now—
就爱吃这种分泌物
LOVE to eat those compounds.
它们大吃特吃之后
As they chomp away,
遗留的分子会附着到你和你的衣服上
the molecular leftovers cling to you and your clothes,
而那就是你体味的来源
and THAT is your B.O.
大汗腺分泌物带来了味道
While your apocrine sweat may cause the smell,
小汗腺分泌物则使其扩散
eccrine sweat helps spread it around.
与大汗腺不同
Unlike apocrine sweat,
小汗腺分泌物含水量大 而且产量大
eccrine sweat is watery and your body makes a lot of it.
小汗腺分泌物携带大汗腺分泌物中的成分到达全身
Those apocrine compounds are carried by eccrine sweat all over your body,
并沾到衣物上
and onto your clothes.
你所穿的衣服的材料
It turns out the type of material you’re wearing
会影响你体味的浓度
will influence how much you smell.
棉料的亲水性意味着它能吸水并保水
Cotton is hydrophilic, meaning it easily absorbsand holds onto water.
这也是你流汗时 所穿的棉T恤会变重的原因
That’s why cotton t-shirts get heavy when you sweat while wearing them.
那样一个温暖潮湿的环境十分适合细菌的繁殖
That warm, wet environment is great for bacteria to grow,
即便你停止流汗并脱掉衣服也依然如此
even after you stop sweating andtake off your shirt.
实际上 汗液在棉质衣物上停留的时间越长(即便是放在篮子里)
In fact, the longer your sweat lingers oncotton clothing (even in your hamper),
味道就越大
the smellier it’ll get.
但棉的亲水性同样也有优势
But, cotton’s hydrophilic properties also have an advantage.
清洗过程中味道很容易去除
When you wash them, the smells come out pretty easily.
这与聚酯材料或所谓的“速干”材料不同
That’s unlike polyesters or so-called “dry wick” materials.
聚酯材料具有疏水性和亲油性
Polyester is hydrophobic and oleophilic.
它很容易脱水 但会吸住油分
It quickly gets rid of water, but holds onto oils.
所以 健身过程中 当你的汗液快速蒸发掉
So, while your sweat evaporates quickly and
而且衣服并未变重时
your clothes stay light as you work out,
大汗腺分泌物会死死地附着在材料纤维上
the apocrine compounds cling to the material’s fibers for dear life.
即使丢到洗衣机里转了一番 这些油渍还是洗不掉
Even after a cycle in your washing machine, those oily bits remain.
因此 当你穿上那件洗干净的运动上衣
So, your freshly-washed workout top
刚运动没几分钟就变得满屋臭味
could stink up the gym within minutes of starting workout,
原因就是那些附着的油脂和你皮肤上的微生物群混在了一起
as those stuck-on secretions mix with your skin’s microbes.
有些产生体味的原因是不可控的
There are some odor-producing factors that you simply can’t help,
比如年龄
like your age.
老年人会产生更少的脂类 使得那些恶臭的细菌们缺乏食物
Older folks tend to produce fewer lipids, so malodorous bacteria have less food.
但除了等待自己变老
But barring the creation of time travel,
还是有些避免到哪都一身臭味的方法的:
here’s what can you do to avoid stinking up wherever you go:
#哦~#
#Ohhhhhhhhh~#
#香皂和清水让你 从此变得干净无比#
#soap and water make you cleaner than you used to be#
首要的是:定期清理卫生
First and foremost: practice regular hygiene.
一点香皂和清水就能保持很久
A little soap and water can go a long way.
健康饮食也会有帮助
Diet can play a role, too.
多吃水果蔬菜 少吃肉类和快餐
Eating more fruits and veggies and less meat and fast food
会减少汗液中和皮肤上的油脂分泌
can result in fewer lipids in your sweat and on your skin
这样就可以减少给引起体味的细菌提供食物
Again, that means less fuel for odor-causing bacteria.
刮刮腋毛也能起到暂时的效果
Shaving your armpits can also have temporary benefits
因为老皮和油脂都会被清掉
by taking away skin and lipids,
但每天都这么干可就不行了
but not if you do it every day.
最后可以考虑清洗一下洗衣机
Finally, consider cleaning your washer.
不要放衣服进去 打到最高的水温
Run it without any clothing inside on the highest water temperature
加入消毒剂进行空转
with an appropriate disinfectant.
这样可以清除掉可能残留的细菌
This will help eliminate any bacteria that might be stuck there.
最后真的要洗衣服时 加入特制的洗衣粉
And when you do finally wash your clothes, use a specially-formulated laundry detergent.
许多牌子都有专门设计的“运动”版
Many popular brands have “sport” versions specifically designed
来帮助清楚衣物上的大汗腺分泌物
to help remove apocrine compounds from your wardrobe.
还有一些极端措施
There are also extreme steps,
比如从别人的腋窝那里移植微生物群
like transplanting your armpit microbiome with someone else’s,
有朝一日 科学家们甚至可以利用其他细菌来对抗这些体味制造菌
and one day scientists could even use other bacteria to combat the malodorous ones.
但现在要想香香的话 就只有洗洗洗啦
But for now, just wash yourself, and your clothes, to stay smelling fresh.
#当你除掉了体味后#
#When you get rid of B.O.#
#当你除掉了体味后#
#When you get rid of B.O.#
#你变得香甜可口#
#You’ll smell sweet.#
#对 除掉了体味你就会变得香甜可口#
#Yes, sweeter than you used to be when you get rid of B.O.#

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

运动完后身上为何臭烘烘的?这篇文章告诉你答案!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

伽卡

审核员

审核员 RN

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMWnEJM5350

相关推荐