ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

为什么春天的时候会犯困? – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

为什么春天的时候会犯困?

Why Does Springtime Make Me Sneeze?

欢迎再次来到儿童科学秀
Welcome back, to SciShow Kids!
[咳嗽打喷嚏]
coughing
别担心 我没有生病
Don’t worry—I’m not sick.
只是在春天的时候我会有一些小毛病
I’m just having a little problem that I have in the springtime.
我出现了过敏症状
My allergies are acting up!
过敏不是你被别人传染的
Allergies aren’t something that you can catch from another person.
那是因为 不像普通感冒或者流感 过敏不是由细菌引起的
That’s because, unlike colds or the flu, allergies aren’t caused by germs!
然而你知道是什么引起的过敏吗
But do you know what does cause an allergy?
是你自己的身体
Your very own body!
类似于当你身体的某个部分出毛病了过敏就出现了
An allergy happens when part of your body kind of … makes a mistake.
出现问题的那部分叫做免疫系统
And the part that’s confused is called your immune system.
事实上 免疫系统是由很多不同的身体部位组成的
Now, your immune system is actually made up of lots of different body parts.
所有这些部位一起工作共同完成一件事情
And all of these parts work together to do one important thing —
击退会导致你生病的细菌
to fight off the germs that can make you sick.
这意味着 即使是在你没有意识到的情况下
This means that your body’s immune system is always working,
免疫系统也一直在工作
even if you don’t notice it.
那是因为 你周围有很多细菌病毒以及别的东西 虽然你看不到
That’s because, although you don’t see them, there are lots of bacteria and viruses
它们会使你生病
and other things that can you make you sick, all around you!
你在家或学校所触摸到的东西上面就有
They’re on the things you touch at home and at school,
空气中也有
and they’re even floating in the air.
但是大多数时候它们不会使你生病
But they don’t make you sick most of the time,
因为你的免疫系统正在工作
because your immune system is on the job!
现在 如果一个细菌进入了你的身体
Now, if a germ should happen to get into your body,
免疫系统的某个部分就会去进攻
special parts of your immune system go on the attack.
例如 血液里的白血球会尽最大努力包围
For example, in your blood, you have special white blood cells that do their best to surround
并消灭尽可能多的危险入侵者
and destroy as many of these dangerous invaders as they can.
然而 这仅仅是斗争的一部分
But this is only one part of the battle!
免疫系统的其他部分也会进行抵抗
Other parts of your immune system are fighting back, too!
你的身体开始分泌大量的粘液 或者说是鼻涕
Your body starts making lots of extra mucus or ‘snot’.
多余的粘液从鼻子和喉咙后面向下流出
This extra mucus runs out of your nose and down the back of your throat,
把细菌从你的身体里冲洗出来
flushing germs out of your body.
同时 你也开始咳嗽 打喷嚏
Meanwhile, you also start coughing and sneezing!
当你咳嗽或者打喷嚏的时候 说明免疫系统正在把细菌
When you cough or sneeze, that’s your immune system
从你的身体里赶出去
trying to blow germs right out of your body!
免疫系统真是令人称赞
So, your immune system is really amazing…
但是 它也有不完美的时候
…but it’s not always perfect.
现在 过敏就是免疫系统出错时产生的
Now, an allergy is when your immune system makes a mistake!
过敏发生时 免疫系统会设法使身体免于受到非危险细菌的侵害
When this happens, your immune system tries to protect your body from something that’s
那是由诸如灰尘 朋友家的猫
not a dangerous germ — instead, it gets triggered by something like dust, or your friend’s
植物和花的花粉引起的
cat, or pollen from plants and flowers.
我们把这些东西称为过敏原
We call these things allergens.
比如说 花粉可能是过敏原
For example, pollen can be an allergen.
这是由花和其他植物产生的细小黄色粉末
It’s a little yellow powder that’s made by flowers and other plants.
通常在春季空气里就有很多花粉
And there’s usually lots of pollen in the air in the spring.
花粉不是细菌 所以不会像引起普通感冒
Pollen’s not a germ, so it can’t make you sick that way the things that cause colds
或者流感那样使你生病
or the flu can.
不过花粉能使很多人过敏
But in many people, pollen can cause an allergy.
所以 当花粉进入到你的鼻子或者眼睛里时 免疫系统会认为
So, when pollen gets into your nose or your eyes, your immune system thinks it’s going
它会让你生病 便发起进攻
to make you sick, so it goes on the attack.
这会让你的鼻子内部肿胀起来 你会感到又痒又堵
It makes the inside of your nose swell up, making it feel itchy and stuffy.
或者 你会打很多喷嚏来把花粉从鼻子里赶出去
Or it can make you sneeze a lot, and to try and force that pollen out of your nose.
你也可能会分泌很多粘液 或者叫鼻涕 把花粉冲走
It can also cause you to make a lot of mucus, or ‘snot’, to wash the pollen away.
这样你的鼻子里就有很多鼻涕 鼻子湿湿的
This can make your nose really runny and drippy.
你的眼睛也会又红又痒 流眼泪 因为免疫系统
And it can make your eyes itchy and watery and red, as your immune system tries to wash
要把花粉冲掉
the pollen out.
所有这些症状会让你感到你生病了
All of these things together can make you feel like you’re sick.
所以 大部分过敏的人会尽量避免过敏原或者服用药物
So most people who have allergies do their best to avoid allergens, or take medicines
治疗打喷嚏流鼻涕
that help take care of the sneezing and runny noses.
所以 记住了 如果你现在很健康 那是因为你的免疫系统在工作
So, if you’re feeling healthy today—remember, it’s because your immune system’s working.
但是 如果你像我这样 在春季打喷嚏
But if you’re like me, and find yourself sneezing in the springtime…then it just
那很有可能是你的免疫系统出现了一点小混乱
might be that your immune system is a little confused
来吧 Squeaks 我快没纸巾了
C’mon, Squeaks…it looks like I’m almost out of tissues, so I’d better go grab some
我要再拿一些 谢谢大家观看儿童科学秀
more! Thanks for joining me at SciShow Kids!
关于你的身体是怎么工作的 还有疑问吗
Do you have a question about how your body works?
找家长来帮忙在下面留言 或者让他们帮你发送
Find a grownup and ask them to help you leave a comment below, or ask them to help you send
邮件到kids@thescishow.com
an email to kids@thescishow.com!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

春天很多人会出现打喷嚏流鼻涕流眼泪的症状,不过这可不是感冒哦,这很可能是过敏了。出现这些症状,说明你的免疫系统正在起作用呢,鼻涕和眼泪会把导致过敏的过敏原赶出体内。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Jessie

审核员

与光同尘

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXzuw2_Ld1M

相关推荐