未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

为什么辣吃多了便便时会上火

Why Does Spicy Food Burn When You Poop?

很多人都喜欢吃既爽辣又美味的辣食
Lots of people love the painful deliciousness of spicy food.
至少 在它进入你口腔内的时候
At least… when it’s in your mouth.
但是为啥这些食物火辣辣的进去 也要火辣辣的出来呢
But why do foods that burn going in also burn going out?
好的 揭晓谜底 这源于相似生物学
Well, turns out, it’s for the same biological reasons.
因为从某种程度上来讲 你的屁股跟你的嘴巴十分相像
Because in some ways, your butt is a lot like your mouth.
大多数辣食的辣味是来自 一种叫做 辣椒素 的化学成分
Lots of spicy foods get their pungency from a chemical called capsaicin.
辣椒素产生于辣椒类植物中
It’s produced by plants in the genus Capsicum,
其中包括朝天椒和它的亲戚们
which includes chili peppers and their relatives.
辣椒素刺激遍布
Capsaicin binds to a receptor
全身神经系统的TRPV1受体表达
expressed all over your nervous system called TRPV1.
它有各种功能 不过最众多周知的是其在痛觉中扮演的角色
It has a handful of jobs, but it’s best known for its role in pain.
当存在发热的危险情况时
When there are risky levels of heat,
受体就会通知危险感知细胞
this receptor tells your danger-sensing cells
以及其他的化学信使来发送信号到你的大脑
and other chemical messengers to send signals to your brain,
这会使你感受到疼痛
which can make you feel pain.
同时因为TRPV1也与辣椒素分子相互作用
And because TRPV1 also interacts with capsaicin molecules,
你会感觉到嘴中辣椒的灼烧感
you feel the burn of habaneros in your mouth.
根据你的神经系统 热的辣椒实际上会感觉更辣
According to your nervous system, hot peppers actually feel, well, hot.
这与温度有关
Temperature-wise.
但是TRPV1受体存在于身体的许多地方 其中包括你的肛门
But TRPV1 receptors are in lots of places, and that includes your anus.
看 你吃下去的辣椒素没有被完全的消化
See, the capsaicin you eat doesn’t get completely digested.
其中的一部分被你的身体所吸收 然后被输送到你的肝脏
Some of it does get absorbed by your body and sent to your liver
以被分解 但是另外的一部分来回徘徊直到丧失活力
to be broken down, but some of it sticks around and gets pooped out.
这意味着在你肛门上的TRPV1受体
Which means the TRPV1 receptors in your anus
能够像你嘴巴一样的与辣椒素相互作用
can interact with capsaicin just like the ones in your mouth.
哎哟
Ouch.
事实上在你的整个消化道上都存在TRPV1受体
There are actually TRPV1 receptors all along your digestive tract,
这就是为什么有的人会因为吃辣的食物 感觉腹部绞痛或不舒服
which is why some people get cramps or discomfort from spicy foods.
并且当你的身体被告知食物温度过高
And when your body’s being told things are way too hot,
身体会尝试将其降温
it usually tries to cool down.
你开始流汗 流鼻涕 流口水
You sweat, your nose runs, and your mouth waters
企图去冷却和冲刷掉这不让人愉快的物质
in an attempt to cool off and flush the offending substance.
你的内脏也会参加这个战斗 并且会分泌一些汁液
Your intestines might get in on the action and throw in some water too.
这就是为什么有时候你吃辣食排的粪便 比正常的要松散
And that’s why your spicy food poop is sometimes, uh, looser than normal.
因此 事实上定期地消化辣椒素 会使你的身体变得不敏感
Now, consuming capsaicin regularly can actually make your body desensitized,
这大概是通过减少某些化学信使的量
possibly by decreasing the amount of certain chemical messengers,
因此你的大脑传达的疼痛变小
so your brain reports less pain.
比如 好的 这总是发生
Like, “oh ok, this happens all the time,
没有真正的危险或没有火 所有的事物都无恙
there’s no fire or real danger, everything’s fine.”
事实上 将低剂量的辣椒素 用于疼痛恢复 是一个有效的研究方向
In fact, using low doses of capsaicin for pain relief is an active area of research.
那么就开始在你定的披萨上要些辣椒吧
So go ahead and order those jalapenos on your pizza,
因为可能通过有规律的吃辣食
because maybe eating spicy foods more regularly
将会对肠胃灼烧的时刻有帮助
will help with those burning bowel movements.
即使可能在其间它不让人非常愉悦
Even though it might not be super pleasant in the meantime.
感谢提问 尤其感谢重酬网站上 我们的赞助者们
Thanks for asking, and thanks especially to all of our patrons on Patreon
他们保证了这些答案的到来
who keep these answers coming.
如果你想提交一个希望被回答的问题 那就来 patreon.com/scishow
If you’d like to submit questions to be answered, go to patreon.com/scishow.
同时不要忘了到 youtube.com/scishow 订阅我们
And don’t forget to go to youtube.com/scishow and subscribe!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

你爱吃辣吗?辣椒吃多了的时候,有没有感觉到莫名的灼烧感。。。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Harold

审核员

与光同尘

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Bh4wlITDFs

相关推荐