ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

为什么我的嗓子变哑了? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

为什么我的嗓子变哑了?

Why Does My Voice Crack?

所以,当你正打算在许多人面前演讲的时候
So you’re about to give a big presentation in front of a ton of people.
你的内心足够坚定,但在演讲的途中,你的声音却很不配合。
You start off strong, but in the middle of a sentence, your voice refuses to cooperate.
在你说话的瞬间,你的声音却完全劈开,尖锐且不受控制
In a blaze of awkward glory, your voice completely cracks, its pitch wavering uncontrollably.
即使这会让人很不舒服,但在一些关键时刻,几乎每个人都会遇到这种情况。
If it’s any comfort, this happens to pretty much everyone at some point.
但是一般来说,这是因为青春期,有压力或是疾病。
And usually, it’s because of puberty, stress, or illness.
你的声音主要来自喉咙或声音盒。
Your voice mainly comes from your larynx, or voicebox.
在喉咙内侧有两个皮瓣组织向两侧拉扯出它们之间的空隙。
The inside lining of your larynx has two flaps of tissue stretching on each side with a gap between them.
那些就是你的声带
Those are your vocal folds.
当你呼吸时,你的声带会张开让空气进入体内,但是当你说话时,他们是闭合的。
When you breathe, your vocal folds open to let air through, but when you speak, they close.
在你谈论,歌唱,或者大喊时,空气从你的肺部吹起,穿过你闭合的声带边缘,
And when you talk, sing, or yell, air is blown up from your lungs and past the edges of your
使其振动,从而产生你的声音。
closed vocal folds, which vibrate to produce your voice.
你声带的位置决定了你声音的音调,它们可以在大约
The position of your vocal folds determines your voice’s pitch, and they can be in any
170个不同的位置
of about 170 different positions.
小孩子拥有更高的音调,是因为他们的声带比成人的短。
Kids have higher-pitched voices because they have shorter vocal folds than adults.
当你在青春期时,你的声带会变长和增厚,最终到达一定的深度,
When you hit puberty, your vocal folds lengthen and thicken, and you end up with a deeper,
降低为成人的声音。
lower adult voice.
这就类似于吉他的弦,弦越长,音调越低。
It’s like how the longer a guitar string is, the lower its note will be.
声音盒的突然增长使得声带很难保持稳定的震动,
The sudden growth of the voicebox makes it difficult for the vocal folds to maintain
因此在该阶段声音会有很多破裂。
steady vibrations, so the voice cracks a lot during this transitory phase.
另一个是你声音破裂的原因就是青春期的肌肉记忆。
Another reason your voice cracks during puberty has to do with muscle memory.
你的声带会自动去达到你以前的音调,
Your vocal folds might automatically go for a pitch that you used to be able to reach,
但是现在不可能了—所以取而代之的就是尖锐的声音。
but now can’t — so instead you get all squeaky.
通常青春期内,男性喉的增长远远高于女性,
Usually male puberty involves much more larynx growth than female puberty, so there’s a
所以在这个过程中有更多的声音破裂了。
lot more voice cracking in the process.
但是那些没有经历青春期激素的人(的声带和声音)会是什么样呢?
But what about people who aren’t experiencing the raging hormones of adolescence?
在大多数情况下,成人声音的破裂都与压力和疾病有关。
In most cases, adult vocal cracking has to do with stress or illness.
当你感到紧张时,你的声带也会绷紧,从而你对它们的控制力就会
When you’re anxious, your vocal folds tend to tense up and your ability to control them
下降。
shoots down.
而且,当人们紧张时往往会忘记深呼吸。
Also, people tend to forget to take deep breaths in stressful situations.
没有强烈的呼吸,就可能没有足够的压力去发出
Without a strong breath, there may not be enough pressure against the folds to push
强烈的声音。
out a strong voice.
干枯的口腔和喉咙,使你的声音摇摇欲坠。
Combine that with a dry mouth and throat, and you have a recipe for very shaky vocalizing.
经常性的大喊,惊叫,或者紧张,会使你的声带发炎,
Frequent shouting, screaming or straining can cause also make your voice crack because
从而让你的声音破裂。
the vocal folds get inflamed.
在极端情况下,人们甚至会长出结核—硬的,无痛的的生长着,
In extreme cases, people can even develop nodules—hard, callous-like growths that
如果他们持续使声音紧绷,这个结核会变得更大更硬。
become larger and stiffer over time if they keep straining their voice.
炎症和结核导致一些严重的(声带)破裂而改变或阻止你的气流(通过)。
Inflammation and nodules lead to some serious crackage by altering or blocking your airflow.
在你感冒期间的声音破裂,是因为你的声带受到了
When you get a bad cold, your voice cracks because your vocal folds are irritated from
咳嗽和打喷嚏的刺激。
symptoms like coughing and sneezing.
加上,你身体的自然愈合过程使声带组织比正常时厚,
Plus, your body’s natural healing process makes vocal tissues thicker than normal and
也会造成破裂—有时在疾病过去后很长时间也恢复不了。
also causes cracking — sometimes long after an illness has passed.
基本上,如果你的声音受到任何形式的干扰,你就可能会听起来
Basically, if your voicebox is disturbed in any way, you’re probably gonna start sounding
像粗野的史酷比一样。
like Shaggy from Scooby-Doo.
谢谢观看这一集的SciShow,由我们的赞助人在Patreon带来。
Thanks for watching this episode of SciShow, brought to you by our patrons on Patreon!
如果你想要在互联网上支持自由科学信息,你可以去patreon.com/scishow.
If you want to support free science information on the internet, you can go to patreon.com/scishow.
如果你只是想要和我们一起变的越来越聪明,就请去yoitube.com/scishow订阅吧。
And if you just want to keep getting smarter with us, go to youtube.com/scishow to subscribe.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

栗子橙

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75QebZ_N7Ug

相关推荐