未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)

为什么镜子里的自己往往比照片的好看

Why do YOU look better in the mirror than in PHOTOS/PICTURES

Yo! This is another video request.
唷!这是你们要的另一个视频
Some of you guys asked me, “hey Daniel,
一些观众老爷们问我:“嘿 丹尼尔
why do I look better in the mirror than I look on photos?”
为什么镜子里的我看上去比照片里更好看呢?”
You’re not alone, it happens to a lot of people.
你不是一个人 很多人都这样
So that’s what we’re going to talk about in this video.
所以这就是我们要在这个视频中讨论的问题
Let’s not waste any more time, let’s get right into it.
别浪费时间了 让我们开始吧
[Music playing]
[音乐播放中]
#I have a dream.#
#我有一个梦想#
#That’s all I need.#
#这就是我的全部需求#
#I’ll make it happen with some work and belief.#
#我会实现我的梦想 付诸努力 虔诚相信#
#Know what I want.#
#我知道自己要什么#
#So I’ll take it on.#
#我会努力前进#
#I’ve made mistakes.#
#我曾犯过一些错误#
#But mistakes make you strong.#
#但也因此造就了更强大的我#
Hey, if this is your first time here on my channel,
嘿 如果你是第一次看我的栏目
welcome! I’m Daniel. Consider subscribing
那么欢迎!我是Daniel 建议你订阅我的栏目
and also clicking that notification bell,
并打开通知铃
so you won’t miss any of the next videos.
这样 你就不会错过以后的视频了
So do you really look better in the mirror than in photos?
那么镜子里的你真的比照片里更好吗?
Yes, and there’s four reasons for it.
当然 原因有四个
So, let’s start with the first reason.
让我们来看看第一个原因
The mirror is a reflection,
镜子显示的是镜像
so it’s not showing the real you.
所以它展示的不是真正的你
It’s showing us a kind of reverse.
而是相反的你
Think about it, you see yourself every day
试想 在你每天刷牙时
in the mirror when you brush your teeth,
在你准备去学校时
when you’re getting ready for school
或工作或其他任何事情时
or work or for whatever reason.
你都会在镜子里看到自己
So you get used to how you look like in the mirror
所以你习惯了你在镜子里的样子
and over time you think that that is normal.
久而久之你就会认为那就是你正常的模样
But it’s not because it’s not the real you.
但并不是 因为那不是真正的你
So when you look at yourself in a photo
因此当你看照片里的自己时
you see a flipped version of yourself
你看到的是相反的自己
and immediately you don’t like it.
你立马就不喜欢了
Because it’s the opposite of what you’re used to.
因为这与你习惯的样子是相反的
So even though you think you look better in the mirror.
所以即便你觉得你在镜子里看起来更好看
You’re psychologically inclined to think so,
并且心里也这样想
because you’re more used to it.
那也是因为你更喜欢镜子里的自己
That’s not the only reason…
这不是唯一的原因
The camera lens also plays a huge part.
相机镜头也是一个重要的原因
Because you know they say
因为你知道
that a photo never lies, right?
照片永远不会撒谎 是吗?
But actually they do.
但实际上它们会撒谎
Because it can never show you the real you.
照片永远不能展示真正的你
Not a hundred percent.
由于镜头 角度和光线的原因
Because of the lens, the angle and the light.
至少不能百分之百地展示
Why do you think so many people out there,
不然你觉得为什么那么多人
take so many selfies from different angles before. Ah,
从不同的角度照自拍 啊
they’re finally happy with it.
最终他们找到了最满意的
But the biggest problem is the lens and the angle.
但最大的问题是镜头和角度
Because of the distance and the position
由于相机和你的脸之间的
between the camera and your face.
距离和位置
The lens can distort certain features of
镜头会扭曲你的面部特征
your face making them look larger
让它们看起来更大
or even smaller than they really are.
或者比实际的模样更小
Alright, let’s try (test) the lens.
好 我们来测试一下镜头
So now it’s far away, right?
现在比较远 对吗?
That’s where you want it. If it comes close.
那就是你想要的位置 如果你把镜头拉近
That just creates a lot of ugh
这就造成了很多呃
(problems) it looks bad
(问题)看上去有点糟
Now it’s far away but I’m just gonna change
现在镜头拉远 但我要调整一下相机角度
the angle of the camera look big forehead…
让它对准大脑门
Oh my goodness…
额滴神呐
And then you go normal again.
然后再拉回到正常状态
The other thing is the light, right?
另一个因素是光 对吧?
So right now I’m in Japan,
我现在在日本
and we’re standing in front of the window.
而且我正站在屋子里的窗户前
Check it out, hey Japan!
看一下 嘿 日本
So the light is right behind the phone.
所以现在光在手机后
That’s where you want it.
这正是你想要的
If it’s not, if it’s the other way around,
如果相反 光在手机前面的话
look at my face. Alright, here,
那么看着我的脸
it’s cloudy and it’s still a little bit dark,
有点暗而且还有点阴影
But still my face look kinda okay, right?
但是不是看上去还成?
Now look when I change the angle…
现在看着 当我改变角度
Terrible just terrible…
糟糕 太糟糕了
Now another and one of the biggest reasons
另一个也是最大的原因之一
why we look so different in photos
之所以我们看上去在照片
than in the mirror is because,
和镜子里不一样是因为
when we look at ourselves in the mirror you move, right?
当我们照镜子的时候你会动 对不对?
You check yourself from different angles
你不断地移动让你
and so you keep on moving.
从不同的角度看自己
A picture is just a picture,
而照片只是一张图画
It’s 2D it’s not 3D.
它是2D的而不是3D的
We see ourselves in 3D so it looks very different.
我们以3D视角看自己 所以看着不一样
Most experienced models know this.
大多数有经验的模特都明白这一点
And that is why they look good in most photos
这也解释了为什么他们的照片更好看
by just changing their pose a little
只是稍微改变一下他们的姿势
to get a better photo.
以拍出更好的照片
(Sandrad Poses)
(模范姿势)
Alright, we are the last one
好 我们来看最后一个原因
and the last reason is…
最后一个原因就是
You. Yes, you. Why?
你 对 就是你 为什么呢?
Well, you know when you’re alone
好 你知道当你独自一人
and you’re watching yourself in a mirror.
并且在镜子面前看自己的时候
You are calm, you’re relaxed, you’re chilled.
你很平静 你很放松 你很冷静
So when you smile it looks very natural.
所以你笑的时候会很自然
When you look certain ways
当你以不同的方式
and different angles, it looks natural.
和角度看自己的时候会很自然
But then when you are with other people and they want to take a photo
但当你与其他人在一起拍照的时候
and they say: “hey! Cheese!”
他们说:“嘿!茄子!”
And you look and you see that camera…
然后你看向相机
You’re like: “oh no, it’s a camera!
你可能会想:“哦不 那是相机
I already look bad in photos…”
我的照片总是看上去很糟”
And then you don’t feel natural anymore.
然后你就不再感觉到自然了
You don’t feel confident anymore.
你就不再感到自信了
And it shows in your face
而且它们会表现在你的脸上
and when they take that picture it’s like …
所以在他们拍照的时候你就像
(pulls facial expressions)
(僵硬的面部表情)
Or you try to smile like…
或者你努力去笑就像
(Daniel shows uncomfortable smile)
(Daniel展示不自在的笑容)
You know what I’m talking about…
你知道我说的是什么
You get that facial expressions
你的那种面部表情 还有你的照片
and the photos don’t look good because of you.
看上去不是很舒服 这都是你的原因
So what can be done?
那么我们到底能做什么呢?
Are you just stuck?
你还在为拍照困扰吗?
Will you just always look bad in photos?
你总是在照片里表现得很糟糕吗?
Well now, there’s a few tips and tricks
这里有些提示和技巧
and I made a whole dedicated video for you.
我为大家专门做了一整期视频
That you can check out right here. (Daniel points to the video) .
你可以在这里看到(丹尼尔指向视频)
Now if you liked the video,
如果你喜欢这个视频
give me a thumbs up subscribe.
请给我点个赞并订阅我的栏目
And I’ll see you in the next video the cheers.
我们下个视频再见

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

你是否也常常觉得镜子里的自己真的很完美。但是每当拍照片时,就像被照妖镜降服的妖怪一样,现出了原形。本期视频就为你解释为什么镜子里的自己往往比照片里的更好看。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Haymaker、

审核员

审核员CR

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-VFyH0IEqw

相关推荐