未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

为什么健身补剂会让我的皮肤刺痛?

Why Do Workout Drinks Make My Skin Tingle?

在健身圈里 每个人都有特殊的饮食和锻炼技巧
In the bodybuilding and fitness world, everyone’s got their special diet and exercise pro-tips
来练就肌肉
to try and build muscle.
比如 有人信赖他们的训练前补充剂
Like, some people swear by their pre-workout supplements.
这些补剂可能包括咖啡因、牛磺酸、β-丙氨酸、肌酸等
These supplements might contain things like caffeine, taurine, beta-alanine, creatine,
这些以“in”音结尾的化学物质可以使人变得反应机敏
things that end in ‘een’, chemicals that can make you more alert and get your blood
并促进血管收缩(使心跳加快加强)
pumping.
有一些证据表明 在一些特定情况下 特定的物质可以
There’s a little bit of evidence that certain ingredients under certain conditions can help
帮助人们塑造肌肉
you build muscle.
但是其他调查发现 补剂也许只是使你感觉自己在努力运动
But other research suggests that supplements might just make you feel like you’re working
及有所收获
harder and makin’ those gains.
更不用说 这种血脉偾张的感觉还可能带来奇怪的神经系统副反应:
Not to mention, that pumped-up feeling might come with a weird nervous system side effect:
皮肤刺痛感
skin-tingling.
这种刺痛感叫作感觉异常 你可能在看了很久《X档案》
This tingling sensation is called paresthesia, which you’ve probably experienced after
把你的胳膊或者腿搅成一种别扭的姿势后感受过
trapping your arm or leg in an awkward position while you’re, like, marathoning The X-Files
或者在马桶上坐得太久 之后一站起来你就“哎呦哎呦”直叫
or after sitting on the toilet for too long and then you get up and you’re like ow-ow-ow-ow
就是这种轻度的发痒感或灼烧感 或者是恼人的如坐针毡的感觉
It’s that mildly itchy, or burning, or prickly “pins and needles” feel.
这可有点糟心
And it’s kind of awful.
罪魁祸首似乎是β-丙氨酸 它是一种氨基酸 存在于许多训前补剂中
The culprit seems to be an amino acid in lots of pre-workout supplements called beta-alanine,
你的身体可以用它来形成一种叫作肌肽的小分子
which your body can use to make a molecule called carnosine , which hangs out in your
这种小分子存在于骨骼肌中
skeletal muscles.
当你很努力地锻炼肌肉时 你的身体会尽可能快地
When you’re pushing your muscles really hard, your body is trying to convert sugars
将糖转化为能量
into energy as fast as possible.
当氧气不足时 你的细胞就会开始产生大量乳酸
And when there’s not enough oxygen to go around, your cells start to make a lot of
乳酸会堆积 使你“感受运动的酸爽”
lactic acid, which can build up and cause you to “feel the burn.”
现在 研究人员认为肌肽可以避免乳酸
Now, researchers think that carnosine helps counteract all that acid build up in your
在肌肉中堆积
muscles.
可见 β-丙氨酸出现在一些训前补剂中是很有道理的
So it kind of makes sense that beta-alanine is in some pre-workout supplements, to theoretically
理论上讲 它可以使人在激烈运动后不觉得肌肉肿胀
help you push through an intense workout and get swole.
但是β-丙氨酸不只影响肌肉 它还喜欢
But beta-alanine doesn’t just affect your muscles – it likes to hang out with your
待在神经中
nerves, too.
你的皮肤中有许多神经末梢 它们使你感受到温度 压力和
Your skin is full of nerve endings, to help you feel things like temperature, pressure,
如果你和某人击掌得太用力就会有的 痛感
and pain when you high-five someone too hard.
研究人员认为β-丙氨酸可以与一些神经上特定的受体结合
And researchers think that beta-alanine can bind to certain receptors on some of these
刺激神经 引起不舒服的瘙痒感
nerves, stimulating them to cause that uncomfortable itch.
科学家还没有发现是哪种特殊的分子机制可以引起感觉异常
Scientists still haven’t figured out what specific molecular mechanisms might cause
但是他们注意到这种反应可能和摄入的剂量有关
paresthesia here, but they have noticed that there seems to be a dose-dependent response.
换句话说 当人们服用或是皮下注射了更多的β-丙氨酸
In other words, when someone ingests more beta-alanine, or gets more injected through
这种刺痛的副作用就会更加明显
their skin, the tingly side-effects get worse.
这可能解释了为什么同样摄入运动补剂的人中 一些人会感到皮肤刺痛感
That might explain why some people feel skin-tingling when they take a workout supplement while
而另一些人却不会——不同人对同样剂量的补剂的耐受程度不同
others don’t – different people might be more or less tolerant of a set dose.
所以如果一种补剂宣称“虐感很快就来” 对你却没有起作用 你也不要运动得太猛
So don’t get too worked up if a supplement’s “Get Ripped Quick” claims don’t work
训前补剂大体上都是安全的 只要你不在意一点点
for you… but they’re generally safe, as long as you don’t mind a little tingling
皮肤刺痛感
sensation under your skin.
感谢提出这个问题的人 还要特别谢谢所有在众筹网上赞助我们的人
Thanks for asking, and thanks especially to all of our patrons on Patreon who keep these
是你们使这些回答视频得以诞生
answers coming.
如果你还想提交有待解答的问题 或是查看我们几天前的视频
If you’d like to submit questions to be answered, or get some videos a few days early,
你可以访问patreon.com/scishow
you can go to patreon.com/scishow.
还有 不要忘了去youtube.com/scishow订阅我们哦!
And don’t forget to go to youtube.com/scishow and subscribe!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

运动或久坐后的奇怪感觉!可能的罪魁祸首是谁?它对人体系统有什么影响?本期SciShow将为你一一解答!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

釉佾

审核员

Ah~Qiu

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCnQpHAg7ME

相关推荐