ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

我们为什么会出汗 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

我们为什么会出汗

Why Do We Sweat?

噢!这真是一场精彩的躲避球游戏呀 吱吱
Ooh! What a great dodge ball games, Squeaks.
你一定一直都有对你的躲避能力进行练习吧
You must have been practicing your dodging.
噢我的天 我在流汗 这很合理
Oh boy, am I sweaty, which make sense.
当你的身体变得太热的时候
When your body gets too hot,
比如说因为外界的高温环境
like from the temperature outside,
或者是因为运动 这些都会使你流汗
or from exercise that makes you sweat.
流汗就是你的身体通过皮肤
Sweating is when your body lets out
释放出一滴滴的水分
a little droplets of liquid through your skin.
尽管这让你感觉到黏糊糊甚至是有些恶心
Even if it makes your feel kind of sticky and gross,
流汗表示你的身体
sweat can be a good sign
正良好地运转
that your body is doing its job.
这就是降低体温的方法
It’s how you keep you temperature down.
人体工作的最佳温度是在37摄氏度
Human bodies work best around 37 degree Celsius,
或者说是98.6华氏度左右
or 98.6 degree Fahrenheit.
如果你的大脑感觉到你的体温正在升高
If your brain notice that your body is getting warmer,
它就会向你的汗腺发出信号
it sends a message to your sweat glands
告诉它们你需要出汗了
and tells them that you need to sweat.
汗腺是一种一头长一头卷曲的腺体
Sweat glands are long coiled up tubes
它们存在于你的真皮层里
that are in the dermis layer of your skin,
就在表皮下方
a little bit under the surface.
汗液产生于真皮层
The sweat is made in the dermis,
并通过一种称为毛孔的小开口排出体外
that leaves your body through tiny openings called pores.
如果你凑近些来看
You can sometimes see these pores,
有时甚至可以看到这些毛孔
if you look really closely at your skin.
当汗液变干或蒸发到空气中的时候
When the sweat dries or evaporates into the air,
你体内的一部分热量也同时释放到了空气中
some of the heat from your body escapes into the air too,
这能让你凉快下来
which helps you cool off.
如果你想的话可以现在就试一试
You can try it right now for yourself if you want.
只需要撒点水到你的手臂上
Just splash a little water onto your arm.
即使这些水并不是凉的
Even if the water isn’t cold,
你也会感觉到你的手臂随着水的蒸发而变得凉快
you’ll start to feel your arm get colder as the water dries off.
我们每人全身都大约有三百万个汗腺
We each have around 3 million sweat glands.
它们大部分被称为外分泌汗腺
Most of them are called eccrine sweat glands,
这些汗腺分布于身体的大部分
which are all over most of your body,
特别是在你手上
especially on the pores of your hands,
脚底和额头的毛孔里
the bottoms of your feet and your forehead.
你还有大概两千个大汗腺
You also have about two thousand apocrine glands,
这些大汗腺位于例如腋窝的地方
which are in places like your armpits.
但它们只会在你年纪稍大一些的时候开始流汗
But they won’t start sweating until you get a little older.
当你的大脑感觉到你的体温变得过高
Your ecrrine glands are the ones that get excited
比如说当你在玩躲避球的时候
when your brain senses your body temperature getting too high,
你的外分泌腺才是分泌汗液的腺体
like when you are playing dodge ball, for example.
除了你的体温以外
They’re also connected to signals from your emotions
它们也与你的情感信号相关联
in addition to your body temperature.
所以当你要去做让你感到紧张的事情时
So if you’re about to do something that makes you nervous,
比如说站起来做演讲
like getting up and making a speech,
这也可能会让你流汗
that might make you sweat, too.
由外分泌腺分泌出来的汗液
The sweat released by the eccrine glands
主要是由水
is made mostly of water,
和少量的化学物质混合而成
with very small amounts of other chemicals mixed in.
那些化学物质使你的汗液变咸
Those other chemicals are why sweat tastes salty.
有些人流汗比较少
Some people don’t sweat much,
而有些人则流很多汗
and some people sweat a lot.
这取决于很多方面的因素
It can depend on lots of different things,
其中包括你的体型大小
including how big you body is,
你的运动频率
how use to excrcise you are,
或者仅仅只是个人的差别
and just differences between people.
一些非常容易流汗的成年人
Some very sweaty adults can produce
每个小时能够产生两到三升的汗液
up to 2 or 3 liters of sweat per hour.
人类是流汗最多的动物
And humans are the sweatiest animals around.
很多动物会流汗
Lots of animals sweat,
但是大部分都不会像我们一样
but most don’t produce large amounts of sweat
产生大量汗液来保持凉快
to keep them cool the way that we do.
一些动物比如狗通过喘息来保持凉快
Some animals like dogs stay cool by panting instead,
这帮助它们的水分通过嘴来蒸发
which helps water evaporate out of their mouths.
很久以前
A very long time ago,
当人类刚刚出现的时候
when humans were just getting started,
他们就发育出了大脑
they were developing big brains,
并且生活在开阔的阳光下
and living out in the open under the sun.
并且比起其他动物有更多的汗腺
And having more sweat glands than other animals
帮助他们的身体和大脑保持稳定和凉快
help keep their bodies and their big brains nice and cool.
即使你没有运动或者变热
You sweat at least a little bit every day,
你每天也会流少量的汗
even if you haven’t exercise or gotten too hot.
即使你并没有感觉到自己在流汗
And even if you don’t feel like you’re sweating,
这只是意味着它在你注意到之前就已经蒸发了
it just means it’s drying off before you notice it.
如果你流的汗足够引起你的注意
And if you are sweating enough to notice it,
确保你补充足够的水来补偿丢失的量
it’s extra important to make sure you’re making up for it
就显得格外重要
by drinking plenty of water.
我们的身体需要大量的水来维持工作
Our bodies need lots of water to work properly,
而你会通过流汗丢失水
and you lose some that water when you sweat.
所以流汗并不总是让你感到舒适
So sweating might not always feel comfortable,
但意味着你的身体
but it means your body is doing a good job
很好地发挥散热的功能
of keeping you cool.
也意味着我们该喝点水然后洗个澡了
And that is the time to drink some water and hit the showers.
吱吱你先
You first, Squeaks.
感谢你的参与
Thanks for joining us.
你有任何关于流汗
Do you have any questions about sweating,
或是我们机体如何工作亦或是任何事
or how our bodies work or anything at all?
你可以通过我们的网站来联系我们
We have a website where you can send them to us.
请求大人的帮忙
Just ask a grown-up to help you
来访问Patreon.com/Scishowkids
go to Patreon.com/SciShowKids to check it out.
谢谢 我在这与你下次再会
Thanks. I’ll see you next time here at the fort.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

这个视频会告诉我们人体出汗的原因和意义,以及人在出汗这件事上与其他动物的不同

听录译者

冰冰

翻译译者

竹芒君

审核员

审核员_AK

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2_aN98p0RM

相关推荐