ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

为什么我们失去了对情绪的控制? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

为什么我们失去了对情绪的控制?

Why Do We Lose Control of Our Emotions?

孩子们想知道的事
Kids Want to Know
试想你特别想在午餐时间踢足球
Imagine that you really want to play soccer at lunchtime,
但当下课铃响时
but when the bell rings,
你找不到你的鞋子了
you can’t find your shoes.
当你终于来到球场时
When you finally get out to the fields,
队伍已经组好了
the teams have been picked,
你想要加入已经太迟了
and it’s too late for you to play.
也许你非常的恼怒
Maybe you got so mad
以至于这个小问题瞬间变成了一个大麻烦
that this small problem became a big problem in an instant.
当我们像这样情绪失控时
When we lose control of our emotions like this,
我们可以称之为“发火”
we can call it “flipping your lid”,
有点像锅子过满过热时
kind of like the way a pot might do,
可能会有的状态
if it was too full and too hot.
当你过后冷静下来
A little while later after you’ve cooled down,
你可能会因为意识到
you might even feel sad when you realize that
你对一个小问题反应过大
when you had a big reaction to a little problem,
伤害了某人的感情而感到难过
you could’ve hurt someone’s feelings.
那如果我告诉你这种事会发生在每个人身上呢
What if I told you that this happens to everyone,
你的父母 朋友 老师以及所有你认识的人
your parents, friends, teachers and everyone else you know
都会有发火并情绪失控的时候
can flip their lid and lose control of their emotions sometimes.
我们都需要努力控制我们的情绪
We all need to work on managing our feelings.
你有疑惑过为什么掌控自己的情绪
Have you ever wondered why we can have such a hard time
会这么困难吗
keeping our emotions under control?
现在做一个小孩子真的很艰难
It can be really tough being a kid these days.
每天在家里 在学校 甚至放学后
There is just so much going on every day,
都有这么多的事要做
at home, at school, even after school.
我们有时候很难保持冷静
Sometimes it’s hard to keep a lid on things.
就算不想伤害到他人
And react in ways that are not kind of caring,
我们表现出的方式却绝非友善
even though we don’t mean to be hurtful.
每天有如此多的情形
There are so many situations that we encounter every day
可以让我们的情绪爆发
that can cause our emotions to bubble up.
也许当你在学校专注于一个问题或活动
Maybe you felt upset or frustrated
却怎么也理不清楚时
when you were working on a problem or activity at school,
你会感到失落或沮丧
and just can’t seem to get it right.
也许你身上发生了某些出乎意料或者尴尬窘迫的事
Maybe something unexpected or embarrassing happened to you
还恰巧发生在你朋友的面前
in front of your friends.
也许你有一些重要的话要说
Maybe you had something important to say,
却找不到说出口的机会
but didn’t get a chance to say it.
这些 以及许许多多的其他场景
These, and many many more situations
可以让成人和孩子都情绪失控
can cause both kids and adults to flip their lids.
所以这到底是怎么发生的呢?
So why does this even happen?
好吧 它跟我们神奇的大脑
Well, it has to do with the way our amazing human brains
不让我们受到伤害的机制有关
work to help keep us safe.
这是你的大脑
This is your brain,
这个器官控制着你的一切动作
the part of your body that controls everything you do.
让我们近距离观察一下大脑的组成
Let’s take a closer look at the parts of the brain,
看看它们是如何合作来帮助我们掌控情绪
and how they can work together to help us keep a lid on things.
大脑是一个相当复杂的器官
The brain is a pretty complicated organ,
所以我们打算用我们的手来帮助看清
so we’re gonna use our hand to help us visualize
那里到底在发生着什么
what’s happening up there.
让我们想象
Let’s imagine that
我们的大脑有楼上和楼下
our brain has an upstairs and a downstairs.
我们拇指指着的这里被称为中脑
Here, where our thumb is is called the midbrain.
这里就是我们的情感 记忆
This is where our emotions and memories
产生和储存的地方
are created and stored.
在中脑的下面是你的脑干
Below that is your brainstem.
脑干支配我们
The brainstem controls the things our bodies do
完成我们不需要思考的动作
that we don’t have to think about,
例如呼吸
like breathing.
它也控制着我们对某些特定场景的下意识反应
It also controls our automatic reactions to certain situations.
比如
For example,
如果你碰到了一杯滚烫的热茶
if you touch a cup with hot tea in it and it’s too hot,
你楼下区域的大脑感受到了疼痛
your downstairs brain feels the pain
就会快速让你的手撤离
and will pull your hand away
来防止你被烫伤
to stop you from getting burned.
它是一个自动的反应
it’s an automatic reaction.
不需要你停下来思考做什么
You don’t have to stop and think about what to do.
或者 想象你正独自登山
Or, imagine you’re alone on a hike
一头熊在路上徘徊
and a bear wanders onto the path.
你的大脑不会停下来思考
Your brain doesn’t stop and think
这是什么样的熊
what kind of bear is it.
它友好吗
Is it friendly?
你楼下区域的大脑注意到你感觉恐惧
Your downstairs brain notices that you feel scared,
它立刻工作并在一瞬间决定
it takes charge and in a split-second decides
你是应该上前战斗 飞奔换种说法是立刻逃跑 或呆立原地
whether or not you should fight, fly, another word for run away, or freeze.
由于我们楼下区域的大脑这样子应对这些场景
Because of the way our downstairs brain reacts to these situations,
我们可以把它看作我们的情绪脑
we can think of it as our emotional brain,
因为它反应迅速
because it reacts instantly
都不需要我们去思考
without needing to think things through.
它时刻准备着在任何场景发挥作用
It’s always ready to take charge in any situation
来确保你的安全
to help keep you safe.
所以如果这是我们楼下区域的大脑
So if this is our downstairs brain,
那么这部分
then this part,
我们手后面那块
where the back of our hand and fingers are,
可以被看作是我们楼上区域的大脑
can be seen as our upstairs brain.
它就是大脑的皮层
It’s called the cerebral cortex.
大脑这个部位帮助我们有条理地思考
This part of our brain helps us think logically,
友善地行动
act with kindness,
时时刻刻体贴着他人的感受
and think about how others might be feeling.
它也是我们大脑解决问题的部位
It’s also the problem-solving part of our brain.
它帮助我们想出一个问题的可能解决方法
It helps us to think of possible solutions to a problem,
并决定哪一种为最佳
and decide which one is best.
楼上区域的大脑 是我们的思考脑
The upstairs brain, is our thinking brain.
你的楼上和楼下区大脑并不是单独运作的
Your upstairs and downstairs brain don’t work alone.
你的大脑的设置
Your brain is set up so that
让楼上和楼下的大脑能够互相沟通
the upstairs and downstairs brain can communicate with itself.
它每时每刻都在不同区域之间
It sends messages from section to section all the time
传递我们身体的感受和需求的信息
about what our bodies feel and need.
让我们更近距离地看我们的脑拳
Let’s take a closer look at our brain fist.
我们指尖在的地方
Where our fingertips are
就是大脑进行逻辑和理性思考的部位
is the logic and reasoning part of the brain
会在我们有问题待解决时开始行动
that springs into action when we have a problem to solve.
它通常很有效
And usually it does a great job of doing it,
但有时
but sometimes, it can have a hard time solving a problem
如果情绪脑和思考脑沟通不够顺畅
if the emotional brain and thinking brain
它解决问题也会遇到障碍
can’t communicate well enough.
这种事时常发生 当你情绪泛滥
This can happen if your emotions get too overwhelming,
你的楼下区域的大脑判断这种情形很危险
and your downstairs brain decides that this situation might be dangerous,
哪怕并不真的危险
even if it isn’t really.
众所周知 当你的楼下大脑认为你陷入了危险
And we all know what happens when our downstairs brain thinks you’re in danger,
它会触发“战斗 逃跑或冻结”的反射机制
and triggers our “fight, flight or freeze” reflex.
我们的情绪开始沸腾
Our emotions start to bubble up
然后一瞬间倾泻而出
and then suddenly, everything boils over.
我们发火了
We flip our lids.
我们的反应可能是愤怒得可怕
This can look like a scary angry reaction,
或者哭泣 或者逃避问题
or might be crying or running away from a problem.
既然我们已经情绪失控了
Now that we flipped our lids,
那么来看看我们的指尖距离中脑有多远
see how far away our fingertips are from the midbrain.
当我们发火后
When our lids are flipped,
我们楼上和楼下区域的大脑无法再交流
our upstairs and downstairs brain can’t talk to each other.
我们的情绪变得如此强烈
Our emotions have become too strong
以至于我们无法清晰思考
and we can’t think clearly
无法用一种平静的方式来解决问题
and can’t solve the problem in a peaceful way.
所以我们可以做些什么来避免发火呢
So what can we do to stop us from flipping our lid?
好吧 意识到我们即将发火
Well, it all starts with realizing
是成功的开始
that we’re about to flip our lid,
再立刻降温 于是发火就不会发生啦
and then turning down the heat, so it doesn’t happen.
还记得我们在视频开头
Remember that soccer game
提到你无法参与那场足球赛
we talked about at the beginning of the video,
让你觉得很沮丧吗?
and you were really upset and didn’t get to play?
也许你感到你的肚子在隆隆作响
Maybe you felt your tummy rumble
或者你的脸开始发烫
or you felt your face getting hot.
你的心脏开始猛烈跳动了吗
Did your heart start to pound?
你感觉到你的拳头开始握紧了吗
And did you feel your hands start to clench?
你感到挫败 失望 和愤怒了吗
Were you frustrated, disappointed and angry?
这些强烈的情绪全部都是
These types of strong feelings are all indicators
你的情绪要控制不住了的先兆
that you might be close to flipping your lid.
如果你感到这些先兆正在发生
If you feel this start to happen,
走开是一个不错的主意
it’s a good idea to walk away,
做一下深呼吸
take some deep breaths,
然后在发火前找一个成人来倾诉
and look for an adult to talk to before you flip your lid.
可以是父母 祖父母 教练 老师
It might be a parent, grandparent, coach, teacher,
或者附近的另一个你信任的大人
or another trusted adult nearby.
他们可以教你一些解决问题的策略
They can help you with strategies to solve the problem
这样 一旦你彻底冷静下来
once you’ve calmed down enough for your upstairs brain
你楼下区域的大脑就能开始平静地解决问题
to be ready to do some peaceful problem-solving.
如果你已经发过火了
If you do flip your lid,
刚刚那些值得信赖的大人
those same trusted adults can offer you
可以给你一些时间和空间冷静下来
some time and space to cool down
然后跟你一起解决问题
before you start to problem-solve together.
一旦你楼上区域的大脑重新掌控了局面
Once your upstairs brain is back in charge,
你就可以分享你的故事并得到一些帮助
you can share your story and get some help.
以“我”开头的句子 可以帮助你
Using “I” statements can help you
把自己的需要告诉一个成人
to tell an adult what you need.
我需要一个拥抱
I need a hug.
我需要你倾听我要说的话
I need you to listen to what I have to say.
我需要多一次机会
I need another chance.
我需要一些独处的时间
I need some alone time.
我需要去散步
I need a walk.
我需要你看到我也可以做得很好
I need you to see that I can do well.
只要进一步认识大脑和它的运作
Learning more about the brain and how it works
我们就能切切实实地理解自己的情绪
can really help us to understand our emotions
冷静地解决问题
and to be peaceful problem-solvers.
当我们仔细倾听我们的身体和大脑
When we listen to our bodies and our brains,
我们在童年时遇到的困难
we can turn the challenges of being a kid
可以变成学习和成长的机会
into opportunities to learn and grow.
谢谢观看
Thanks for watching.
如果你想进一步认识大脑
If you’re interested in learning more about the brain
以及如何掌控情绪
and how to manage emotions,
下面的简介提供了一些资源的链接以供查阅
some resources are linked in the description box below.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

讲述了人们情绪失控背后的大脑原理。

听录译者

Bringin

翻译译者

Deer嗨皮窗

审核员

审核员B

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bKuoH8CkFc

相关推荐