未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

我们为什么会笑

Why Do We Laugh? ft. Steven Suptic

Hey there and welcome to Life Noggin.
大家好 欢迎观看《品生活》
-I’m Blocko.
-我是布洛克
-And I am Steven Suptic!
-我是斯蒂文·斯图皮奇
We’ve all heard the phrase “Laughter is the best medicine.”
我们都听说过“笑是良药”
But why do we laugh in the first place?
那么最初我们为什么会笑呢?
If we find that out,
如果找到原因
maybe we could get this world laughing even more.
我们也许能给这个世界更多快乐
Right after I get my own stand-up comedy special on Netflix,
刚好我在网飞上有了自己的脱口秀特别节目
because It seems like everyone is getting known nowadays.
因为这个现在太火了
so…these things
那么 这些事情
What do they even do anyway?
它们到底是干嘛的呢?
-Am I right!? -I like to see more.
-我说的对吗? -我想了解更多
Just kidding, awful performance. Uncord them.
开个玩笑 糟糕的表演 剪掉这部分
It seems that laughing might be a little more hard-wired into us than you might think.
大家可能想象不到 笑对我们有着根深蒂固的影响
Infants laugh very early in life,
婴儿很早就会笑
usually learning how to laugh before they can speak.
通常在学说话之前他们就先学会笑
Not only that, but people that are born blind and deaf can still exhibit laughter.
不仅如此 先天盲人和聋子也会笑
One study found that the laughter produced from deaf participants
一个研究表明 聋哑人的笑
was fundamentally similar to that produced by normally hearing individuals,
和正常能听见的人基本一样
backing up the idea that laughter is grounded in human biology.
进一步证明了笑是建立在人类生理基础上
It’s also been theorized
也有理论认为
that laughter predates human speech by potentially millions of years,
笑作为一种较简单的交流方式
being a simpler form of communication.
比人类的语言早几百万年
Laughter is thought to have likely helped earlier people
笑被认为有可能帮助了早期人类
negotiate group dynamics and establish hierarchy.
协调群体动力和建立种族制度
I can’t even imagine trying to explain
我甚至无法想象试图
that I’m a little goofball using only laughter!
只用笑声来解释我是一个小傻瓜
So if laughter actually is instinctually part of humans,
如果笑是人们本能的一部分
then why do people laugh?
那么人们为什么笑呢?
It seems like laughter is more of a way
笑似乎是人们
for people to better handle stress
更好地缓解压力的一种方式
and make situations feel less threatening
有助于缓解情况的威胁性
than laughter only being about things that we find to be funny.
而不仅仅是我们觉得好玩的事
In practice, with a study of 1,200 people
实际上 在一项研究中
that laughed spontaneously in their natural environments,
1200人在自然环境下自发地笑了
only about 10-20 percent of the laughing episodes
其中只有10-20%的笑话片段
followed anything the researchers found to be joke-like.
研究者认为是好笑的
Finding something funny still seems to play a part in
我们有时发笑的原因之一似乎仍然是
why we laugh some of the time,
发现一些有趣的东西
but laughing to make yourself feel better about your next difficult exam
不过笑可以让你对下一场困难考试感觉更好
might be just as probable as cracking up over that joke you just heard
就像你刚听到的笑话可能会让你崩溃一样
and what’s the deal with airline food. Am… I right?
这和航空配餐又有啥关系呢?我说的对吗?
-Honestly bad, bad performmance.
说实话 表现得很糟糕
But no matter what makes us laugh in the first place,
不论最初是什么令我们发笑
can laughter have any positive effects on people?
笑对人们有积极作用吗?
Many will say that it makes them feel good,
许多人认为笑使人们感觉良好
but it seems that laughing can do even more for you than that!
但笑能做的不仅仅是这些
In a recent series of experimental studies
近期有一系列在实验室
that were both held in the laboratory and through naturalistic contexts,
和在自然环境中进行的研究
people’s pain thresholds were significantly higher after laughter than in the control group.
(发现)笑后人们的疼痛临界点明显比对照组高
This pain tolerance was found to be due to the laughter itself
这种对疼痛的忍耐力源于笑本身
and not simply from a change in positive affect.
并非简单地因为一个积极的变化
Researchers at the University of Maryland Medical Center
来自马里兰大学医学中心的研究者
also found that laughter can increase blood flow
还发现笑可以扩张血管内壁
by dilating the inner lining of blood vessels.
从而增加血液流动
Their findings showed that the benefits of laughter
他们的结论表明笑的益处
appeared similar to aerobic exercise or the use of cholesterol-lowing drugs.
和有氧运动或者使用降胆固醇药物效果类似
I’m no doctor myself,
我自己不是医生
but I’d say we could all use a little more laughter in our lives!
但我想说在生活中我们都可以多笑笑
So what makes you laugh?
那么什么使你发笑呢?
Let me know and give me one of your best jokes down in those comments!
快告诉我并在评论区留下一个最赞的笑话
I might just respond if I get the giggles.
如果你的笑话好笑 我也许会回复你哦
If you want to see more of Steven in the real world,
如果你想在现实生活中了解斯蒂芬更多一点
make sure you go check out his hilarious channel
一定要去看他超级滑稽的节目哦
and let him know we sent you.
并且告诉他 是我们推荐的
——至少几天吧
——几天?就一块排球场 没多大地方
I was right. It wasn’t a mastodon.
我说的没错 没多大块地方
At least we’re being kicked off by Platinum Security
至少我们被白金级安保拒之门外
which made me feel just a little bit more important.
这让我觉得自己或多或少有点重要
I’m Blocko and this has been Life Noggin.
我是布洛克 这里是《品生活》
Don’t forget to keep on thinking!
不要停止思考!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

我们都知道,“笑,是最好的解药。”那么,你知道我们为什么会笑吗?

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

🌼Mia🍀

审核员

审核员Y

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfmqnYY0J1k

相关推荐