未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

人类为什么去太空?

Why Do We Go to Space?

为什么我们要去太空
Why Do We Go To Space?
聪明是件好事
It’s okay to be smart.
人类首个火箭是武器 从德国V2到人造卫星 我们搭载巨型导弹去太空
Our first rockets were weapons. From the German V2 to Sputnik, we rode to space on the tip
我们被战争 微小的恐惧和偏执所驱使
of giant missiles. We were driven by war, a little bit of fear, and paranoia.
我们和艾伦•谢帕德一起乘坐火箭进入轨道
We rode those rockets to orbit, with Alan Shepard and Gemini.
我们乘坐阿波罗号火箭去月球
We rode those rockets to the moon, with Apollo.
当阿波罗宇航员站在月球上时 他们转过身 回头望着地球
When Apollo astronauts stood on the moon , and they turned around and looked back at Earth,
在40万公里之外的家 它改变了他们
home, nearly 400,000 kilometers away, it changed them.
在那里 界限 战争和暴力不复存在
From up there, borders and wars and violence disappear.
它改变了地球上的人们
It changed people on Earth
他们通过电视屏幕分享在月球上的体验
they shared the experience of the moon on their television screens
他们决定去太空肯定不是出于恐惧 而应该是其他东西
They decided going to space didn’t have to be about fear, it could be about something else.
所以他们建造了这个 这就是发现号
So they built this. This is Discovery.
发现号是航天飞机的名字 但是这也是船本身所代表的
Discovery is the name of the shuttle, but it’s also what the ship itself represents.
当我们建造航天飞机时 不仅仅士兵们参与 我们的宇航员是老师 也是科学家
When we built the shuttle, instead of only soldiers, our astronauts were teachers, and scientists.
不是发射战争机器 而是发射望远镜 这可以看到宇宙的边缘 几乎可以看到时间的边缘
Instead of war machines, we launched telescopes that could see to the edge of the universe and almost to the edge of time.
我们用国际空间站为全世界建造了一个家
We built a home for the whole world with the International Space Station.
我们建造飞船 这样我们可以探索 但当我们建造宇宙飞船时 我们发展技术
We build spacecraft so we can explore. But when we build spacecraft, we build technology,
为了更清洁的能源和更好的药品
for better clean energy, and medicine.
今天我们用好奇代替了发现 一个拓展了我们人类这个物种所能触及的范围的机器人
Today we have replaced Discovery with Curiosity. A robot that extends the reach of our species,
它允许我们存在于我们自己的意识之外 将人类的经验扩展到我们的母星之外
it allows us to exist beyond our own consciousness, to expand the human experience beyond our home planet
我们在地球上按下一个按钮就可以在火星上工作
We push a button on Earth and we do work on Mars
使用这种来自于太空计划的技术 我们可以走出地球
And using the technology, that came from our space program we ourselves can go beyond the earth
但人们总是问我 为什么不只送机器人到空间站 还要把人想送上去
But people ask me all the time, why not just send robots to space? Why send humans?
因为人们回到家 每一个去过太空的宇航员都被全世界当作英雄来迎接
Because people come home. And every astronaut who has gone to space has been greeted by the whole world as a hero,
到2030年 NASA(美国航空航天局)可能会使用私人航空飞机把人类送上火星 并增强我们的航天能力 就像你和我
NASA might send humans to Mars by 2030 in private space drive and expands our ability to go to space.So you and me
是的 在火箭上 但这次的动力来自于好奇 而不是恐惧 偏执或战争
Yes, on rockets, but this time drivened by curiosity instead of fear, or paranoia or war.
新一代太空英雄可以借他们的经历来改变世界 就像半个世纪以来我们经历的一样
A new generation of space heroes can use their experiences to change the world just like we have for half a century.
而不是满是退休飞船的博物馆 我们应该有充满太空英雄的博物馆
Instead of museums full of retired spaceships, we should have museums full of space heroes.
发现号航天飞机可能在剩下的日子里安置于地上 但是 也许 如果我们愿意 “发现”可以再次承载我们离开地球
Discovery the space shuttle might be grounded for the rest of her days. But, just maybe,if we are willing, “discovery” can carry us beyond Earth again.
这让人叹为观止……喔 请订阅吧
That’s amazing……oh, and please subscribe!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

纵观半个世界以来人类对太空的探索,我们的动力到底是什么?而未来又会发生怎样的改变?本片将为你一一解答

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

笑尘

审核员

审核团EM

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TES491F2e6c

相关推荐