ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

机体如何抵御病菌 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

机体如何抵御病菌

Why Do We Get Sick?

(音乐)
[Music]
哦 祝你好运
Oh, bless you!
吱吱今天感觉不太舒服
Squeaks isn’t feeling very well today.
每个人都会生病 即便是机器人和老鼠也会
Everyboy gets sick, even robots and rats.
得了感冒或者流感可能有点吓人
And getting the cold or the flu can be sort of scary.
但如果你对它了解深入些
But sometimes the more you know about something,
就没那么可怕了
the less scary it is.
所以吱吱和我决定回顾一下
So Squeaks and I decided to take a look back
我们学过的所有关于为什么会生病的知识
at everything we’ve learned about how we get sick,
以及怎么样让自己觉得舒服点
and what we can do to feel better.
首先 究竟是什么原因导致你生病呢
First, why did you sick the first place
机体会作出哪些反应来使你感觉更好一些呢
and what did your body do to help you feel better.
当天气转凉的时候
When it gets cold outside,
便是要增添衣物 照顾好自己的时候了
it’s time to bundle up and take good care of yourself,
因为寒冷天气会引发感冒和流感
because cold weather time is cold and flu season.
你一定听说过感冒 所有人都曾得过
You’ve heard of colds. Everyone gets them.
就是当你打喷嚏并咳嗽
That’s when you get sneezy and coughy and
还有发烧的时候
may be you’re running a temperature.
流感是感冒的另一种形式
The flu is just another kind of cold
它一点儿都不好玩
and is really no fun
它使你全身疼痛 发炎 发热 周身不适
It makes you feel achy and sore and hot and all-around miserable.
但你是否思考过是什么原因导致了感冒及流感呢
But have you ever wondered what causes a cough and the flu.
嗯 它们都是由一种叫病毒的东西导致的
Well, they are both caused by something called a virus.
病毒极微小
Viruses are very small.
小到大多数显微镜都发现不了
Too small to see even with most microscopes.
即便如此 它们仍可以使机体产生巨变
They can make a big difference in your body, though,
因为它们可以使你生病
because they can make you sick.
(吱吱吱吱)
[Squeaks squeaks]
是的 吱吱 由于病毒可以致病
Yes, Squeaks, since viruses can make us sick,
我们有时称其为病菌
we sometimes call them germs.
但是 并非所有的病菌都是病毒
But, not all germs are viruses.
不过可以引起流感及感冒的都是
But the ones that can caused the flu and colds definitely are.
为了让你生病 流感病毒首先得侵入你的体内
Now in order to make you sick, the flu virus has to get into your body first.
通常经由我们的鼻腔 口腔 或是眼部进入
It usually gets in through our nose, our mouth or our eyes.
一旦侵入 病毒便开始自我复制
And once it gets in, the virus starts to make copies of itselves
它们就会越来越多
until they are lots and lots of them in there.
不过别担心 机体有反击的方式
But don’t worry, your body has ways to fight back.
虽然似乎有点奇怪
It might seem kind of weird but
但有时候正是机体对病毒
sometimes it’s the things that your body does to fight the virus
或其他病菌做出的自身防御才使你感到不适
and other germs that makes you feel kind of yucky.
例如 流鼻涕
Take for example, mucus,
就是那黏糊糊地从鼻子里面流出来的东西
that’s the sticky runny stuff that comes out of your nose.
机体通过制造黏液来限制住流感病毒及其他
Your body makes mucus to trap the flu virus and other germs
存在于鼻腔和口腔的病菌
that are in your nose and mouth.
鼻涕流出时会将流感病毒
When mucus runs down in your nose, it carries the flu virus with it,
以及机体为了消灭病菌产生的东西一并带出
along with other stuff your body has used to knock them out .
也许很恶心 但的确有效
Gross, maybe, but it works.
当鼻涕顺着咽喉后部流下去的时候
When mucus runs down the back of your throat,
一段时间之后 会使喉咙不适
after a while, it can make it hurt too.
这就是生病时喉咙会痛的原因
That’s why you sometimes get a sore throat when you’re sick.
但冲走病毒并不是机体对抗病毒
But washing out the virus isn’t the only thing
唯一的法子
your body can do to fight the flu.
你能想到其他我们大多数人都会做的事情吗
Can you think of another thing that most of us do
在我们觉得不舒服的时候
when we’re not feeling very well.
答对了 吱吱
You’re right!Squeaks.
我们会打喷嚏
We sneeze.
当你打喷嚏的时候 气流快速从口腔和咽喉部流出
When you sneeze, air comes out of your mouth and throat really quikly.
随着空气的流动 一些病毒也被带出来
As the air goes by, it picks up some of the virus pieces
并离开了我们的身体
and carries them outside of your body.
因此 打喷嚏是机体
So, sneezing is your body’s way of sending
排除病毒及其它病菌的自我防御方式
viruses and other germs on their way.
即便你从未得过流感
Now, if you’ve ever had the flu,
但你也许知道发烧是什么
you probably know what a fever is.
发烧是机体试图摆脱病毒的另一种方式
A fever is another way that our bodies try to get rid of the virus.
当病菌侵入机体
When germs are inside your body,
机体会使自己高于正常体温
it can make itself hotter than normal.
猜猜会怎样 病毒可不想这样
And guess what? Viruses hate that.
因为如果温度升高
Because when it gets too hot,
是不利于病毒自我复制的
it’s harder for viruses to make copies of themselves.
这有助于机体摆脱病毒侵扰
And that helps your body gets rid of germs more easily.
所以 机体有许多自我防御的措施
So, your body has lots of cool ways to defend itself.
但是 在生病的时候你还可以做点什么让自己更舒服些呢
But, what else can you do to make youself feel better when you get sick?
嗯 多多休息是最有效的方式之一
Well, getting lots of rest is one of the best things
当你感觉不适的时候可以休息一下
you can do when you’re not feeling well.
休息的时候你会恢复精力
When you rest, you save energy,
机体利用这些能量对抗病毒
and your body can use that energy to get rid of the virus.
另一件事情是多喝水
Another thing you can do is drink a lot.
例如白开水 果汁甚至煲汤这些健康的饮料
Healthy things like water, some juices and even soup
可以补充机体所需能量 使你很快好起来
will give your body the things it needs to help you get feeling better soon.
当然 最好的事情当然是不要生病
Of course, the best thing to do is to not get sick in the first place.
为了做到这一点 最应该做的事情是
And to help with that, the number one thing to do is
勤洗手
wash your hands a lot.
使用普通的热水加上肥皂洗手就非常有效
Plain old warm water and soap can go a long way
可以防止生病
in keeping you from getting sick.
洗手非常关键
It’s especially important to wash your hands
当你从学校或商店回到家里
when you get home from scool or the store.
请记住我们所说的
And remember how we said that
流感病毒经常通过鼻腔 口腔和眼部侵入身体
the flu virus often gets in through your nose, mouth, and eyes.
另一件事便是保持双手
The other thing you can do is to keep your hands
尽可能远离身体的这些部位
away from these parts of your body as much as you can.
尽管有时很难记得这些
Even though it can be hard to remember sometimes.
为了防止将病菌传播给他人
And you can also keep germs from spreading to other people
你还可以在咳嗽和打喷嚏的时候盖住嘴巴
by covering up your coughs and sneezes.
请记住 在你咳嗽和流鼻涕的时候
Remember, germs are leaving your body
病菌会离开身体跑到空气中
ang going into the air when you cough and sneeze.
所以 如果你能做到 请用纸巾盖住口鼻
So, if you can, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue,
并将其丢弃
and then throw the tissue away.
然后洗手
And then, wash your hands.
如果不能在第一时间找到纸巾
If you can’t get to a tissue in time,
就用肘部内侧代替双手来遮盖
then cough into your elbow instead of your hands.
所以 尽力保持卫生和健康
So, try to keep clean and stay healthy,
你就可以到外面去享受凉快的天气了
so you can go outside and enjoy the cold weather.
噢 吱吱 你知道在流鼻涕的时候应该盖住鼻子吗
Oh, Squeaks, you know you should cover your nose when you sneeze.
你想让我也生病吗
Do you want me to get sick too?
哦 对不起 小家伙 给你盖上
Oh, I’m sorry, buddy, here you go.
哈!打喷嚏是让病菌和其他东西离开身体的一种方式
Ha! Sneezing is one way your body keeps germs and other gross stuff out.
所以如果你不盖住你的嘴巴
So if you don’t cover your mouth,
你可能会让你周围的人感染上你的病菌
you might just give everyone around you your germs.
嘿!
Hey!
是打扫卫生的日子
It’s cleaning day.
今天我们正在擦洗地板周围
Today we’re doing a little tidying up around the floor.
我们正在打扫除尘
We are sweeping and dusting.
打喷嚏声音
Ah-choo.
对不起 伙计们 哦 这真是个大喷嚏
Sorry, guys. Oh, it’s a big sneeze.
你知道的 我在想
You know, when I think about it,
打扫并不是唯一让我打喷嚏的时候
cleaning is not the only time I sneeze.
有时我在花丛周围时也会打喷嚏
Sometimes I sneeze when I am around the flowers,
还有当我感冒的时候我会打好多喷嚏
and I sneeze a lot when I have a cold.
还有我请你想想什么东西也会让你打喷嚏
And I bet you can think of something that makes you sneeze too.
每个人都会 但
It happens to everyone, but,
你有没有想过为什么
have you ever wondered why.
每个喷嚏都是从鼻子开始
Every sneeze starts to right inside of your nose.
鼻子里覆盖着很多纤毛
The inside of your nose is covered with a lot of really tiny, really fun hairs.
鼻子里还有很多黏液
And there is also a lot of mucus inside your nose.
哟 黏液 也就是粘糊糊的东西
Yo, mucus. This’s gooey sticky stuff
当擤鼻子的时候 它会沾在纸巾上
that shows up in your tissue when you blow your nose.
这些毛发和黏液会一起裹住
The hair and mucus work together to catch
你从空气中吸入的细小颗粒
tiny particals that’s in the air that you breath in.
像尘埃或者花粉粒
Like bits of dust or pollen of flowers
还有用来调味的胡椒粉
or even the pepper you may put on your food,
这些东西堵在鼻子里 让你感觉不适
these things clog off the inside of your nose, causing you to get irritated.
意思是你会有点喉咙发痒
which means if you are kind of tickly,
你生病时你也可能感到发痒
you may also feel that tickle when you are sick.
那是因为你鼻子里面已经被
That’s because the inside of your nose, is being attacked
很多微小东西比如病毒或者细菌攻击了
by lots and lots of tiny things like viruses or bacteria.
当鼻子因为这些东西感到不适的时候
When your nose gets irritated by any of these things,
会发送信号到大脑
it sends signal to your brain,
告诉你 我们必须将这些东西从鼻子清扫出去
that tells it “We gotta get this stuff out of your nose!
准备打喷嚏了
It’s time to sneeze!”.
所以你深吸一口空气
So you take in a big breath of air,
肌肉在腹部胸腔喉咙非常用力的挤压
the muscles in your belly and chest and throat are squeezed really hard,
闭上眼睛 然后气体从你鼻子嘴巴喷出
you close your eyes, and then the air leaves your nose and mouth,
一阵巨响
and a big noisy blasts.
吱吱的喷嚏声
[Squeaks sneezes]
这有希望清理掉所有让你不适的东西
Which hopely clears all those irritating things out of your nose.
一些科学家研究喷嚏 他们发现打喷嚏
Some scientists study sneezes, and they find that sneezing
可以让气体以超过
can send air fly out of our nose and mouth
每小时100公里的速度从我们的口鼻飞出
at over a hundred kilometers per hour,
相当于一些赛车的最高速度
that’s the best of some of race cars,
打喷嚏是一种反射
and sneezing is what’s called a reflex.
反射是你无需考虑地机体做出的本能反应
A reflex is something that your body does without you have to think about it.
当尘埃或者其他小东西要进入眼睛时
Blinking is another kind of reflex,
眨眼睛也是一种反射
when dusts and other little things that bother your eyes,
所以咳嗽也是 如果有东西让你喉咙不适
and so was coughing, if something is tickling your throat.
反射保护身体远离受伤或者病痛
Reflexes help protect your bodies from geting hurt or becoming sick.
所以打喷嚏帮助你清理鼻子里的东西
So sneezing helps you keep healthy by clearing out things inside of your nose.
如果你不打喷嚏 鼻子里那些东西或者病菌
If you didn’t sneeze, some of the particals or germs inside your nose
就有可能进入你的体内 导致生病
might move deeper inside of your body, and those might make you sick.
打喷嚏也可以帮助理顺鼻毛
A nice big sneeze also helps smooth that all that little hairs in your nose
重新分泌黏液以备挡住更多的东西
and spreads your fresh mucus inside your nose to get already to trap more particals.
但当你打喷嚏的时别忘了要捂住口鼻
But when you sneeze, don’t forget to cover it up.
因为不单单只有气流出来
Because air isn’t the only thing that leaves your body
当你在打喷嚏的时候
when your nose starts to go off.
打喷嚏还会有唾沫口水
Sneezing also blasts saliva or spit
和很多的病菌从嘴巴喷到周围空气中
and a lot of germs from our mouth into the air around us.
一些科学家认为喷嚏带出来的病菌可以散播到约60米远
Some scientists think that germs launch by a sneeze can travel about 60 meters,
超过了半个足球场
which it’s over half the way of a football field.
所以打喷嚏的时很重要的一件事 是不要让病菌散播
So when you sneeze, it’s important to keep those germs from spread
可以用东西挡住
by putting something in front of them.
如果没有纸巾在手 那么就在肘部内侧打喷嚏
If you don’t have a tissue handy, sneezing to your elbow.
过后别忘了用肥皂水洗干净
And don’t forget to wash up in soap water afterwards.
记得 安全打喷嚏 保持健康
And remember, sneeze safely, and keep healthy.
哦哦 流鼻水并不好玩
Oh ho~ Having a running nose is no fun,
但鼻涕是抗菌防御系统很重要的部分
but boogers are important part of your body’s anti-germs security system.
鼻涕真的很黏
Snot is really sticky,
所以它可以挡住病菌进入我们体内
so it can trap germs before they get farther into your body.
所以它是很有用的东西 即使它恶心
So, it’s helpful stuff. Oh, even it’s pretty gross.
这里有些便利的贴士 给那些正好有一些身体反应的人
Here’s a handy tip for those of you who happen to have a human body.
当身体定期有东西从体内出来
When something comes out of your body on a regular basis,
说明身体很有可能是在清除它
your body’s probably got a good reason for getting rid of it.
像有时候 如果我们胃里有太多气体时
Like, how sometimes, if there is too much gas in our stomachs,
它会从进来的路径往回走
it’ll just go right back up the way it came in.
……(打嗝声)
And… [Er~~~]
一般来说
And generally speaking,
从鼻腔冒出来的东西也可以用这个来解释
the same idea goes for whatever you might find coming out of your nose.
我们的鼻腔充满了滑滑的黏黏的有时候有点硬硬的东西
Our noses get full of slimy, gooey and sometimes crusty stuff.
你知道我在说的是鼻屎
You know what I’m talking about. Boogers.
是的 鼻屎相当恶心
And yeah, boogers are pretty gross.
但记住构建我们身体的零件都是有作用的
But keep in mind that almost everything that makes up our bodies has a purpose.
一直到它离开我们的机体
That is, until it’s time for it to leave.
那么鼻屎从哪来 为什么会在那
So, where do boogers come from? And why are they there?
让我们从开始呼一口气说起
Let’s start with what hapens when you take in a breath.
当你吸入一口气时
When you breath in or inhale,
你不仅仅是吸入空气
you’re not only pulling air into your lungs,
你同样将很多漂浮在空气周围的东西也吸进去
you’re also taking in a lot of what’s floating around in the air,
那些很小的我们肉眼看不到的东西
stuff that’s too small to see.
像尘埃和泥土 植物的花粉
Like dust and dirt, pollen from plants,
烟以及其他的污染物和病菌
smoke and other kinds of pollution, and germs.
如果这些东西进入体内 就可能致病
If these things get into your body, they could make you sick.
幸亏体内有强大的武器
But thankfully your body has a powerful weapon
在它们进入体内前可以帮忙黏住它们
to help trap these things before they can get too far.
这个武器就是黏液
And that weapon is mucus.
是的 同样的黏黏的滑滑的堵塞你鼻子的鼻涕
Yep, the same gooey slimy snot that clogs up your tissue
当你感冒或者过敏时 从鼻子流出来
and runs out of your nose when you have a cold or allergies.
这些黏液都是有作用的
That stuff has a purpose.
当你吸气和呼气的时候
When you breath in and out,
空气从嘴巴鼻子经过 进入你的肺部
air moves through your mouth and nose, and down to your lungs.
这些器官组成了呼吸系统
These parts of your body make up your respiratory system.
呼吸系统的工作
The job of your respiratory system
是帮助你获取空气中的氧气
is to help your body get oxygen it needs from the air.
呼吸系统中的器官
And all of the parts of your respiratory system
布满了薄薄一层黏液
are lined with a thin layer of mucus,
即使不生病 你的身体也会制造许多黏液
even when you’re not sick, your body makes a lots of mucus.
只是平时你没有注意到
But usually you don’t notice it,
那是因为黏液通常来说是十分稀薄是水样的
that’s because the mucus is normally really thin and watery.
有助于呼吸系统的器官保持湿润和健康
It helps keep the parts of your respiratory system moist and healthy.
但它同样是非常非常黏的
But it’s also really really sticky.
当你吸入的空气经过它时
And as the air you breath passes over it,
空气中的很多微小的颗粒 病菌 尘埃
many of the teeny tiny particles in the air, the germs, dust
以及其他让你不适的东西就会附着在上面 被挡住
and other irritating things stick to it and get trapped.
然后就到了清理垃圾的时间了
Then it’s time to take out the trash.
在鼻子后方和肺里微小的毛叫纤毛
Little hairs in the back of your nose and your lungs called cilia,
像扫帚一样能够将黏液扫到喉咙
act like brooms, sweeping the mucus to your throat,
那里可以吞下去到达胃里
where it gets swallowed and goes right to your stomach.
但不用担心
But don’t worry,
胃里充满了化学物质
the inside of your stomach is full of chemicals
帮助消灭所有的病菌和其他的一些东西
that help destroy all of the germs and another stuff.
这样你就不生病了
So you don’t get sick.
那堵住鼻子的东西怎么办呢
But what about that stuff up your nose.
有时候你吸入的空气很干燥
Well, sometimes the air you breathe in is really dry,
当你吸入许多干燥的空气
and when you breath in a lot of dry air,
黏液就会聚集在鼻子
the mucus that lines in your nose
变得干干硬硬的而不是薄薄的水样
instead of being thin and watery, gets dry and crusty,
有点像泥浆干的样子
kind of like what happens to mud when it dries out.
恶心的东西就留在上面了 干的黏液和污垢
The hard things left behind, dried up mucus and dirt,
就是鼻屎
are the boogers.
那些东西就停留在黏液里 干的时候
The stuff stuck in that mucus when it dries out
从你鼻子出来会变颜色
can change the color of what comes out of your nose.
有时黏液会有细小的血丝 会让它变成棕色
Sometimes mucus has tiny bits of blood, which makes it brown.
有时身体会派细胞去消灭黏液中的病菌
And sometimes your body sends cells to kill the germs stuck in the mucus,
这些细胞会释放化学物质
and these cells have chemicals in them,
会让黏液变得有点绿色或者粉红色
that can make the mucus kind of green or pink.
但不管是什么东西在鼻屎里
But no matter what’s in them,
吹在你的纸巾上 不要用手挖
Blow your nose in a tissue, don’t pick it.
鼻屎里满是被黏液黏住的病菌
Boogers are full of germs that were traped by that mucus
那些病菌有些还会传播疾病
and some of those germs could still spread disease.
归根结底 有鼻屎是因为
After all, the boogers are there because
黏液将那些东西从体内带出来
mucus has kept that stuff out of your body
所以要拿纸巾在手上 然后才擤鼻子
So keep a tissue handy and blow your nose,
过后彻底洗干净手
and wash your hands thoroughly afterwards.
好的行为习惯也是科学的
Good manners are also good science.
机体很努力地阻挡病菌让你远离病痛
Your body works hard to stop germs and keep you from geting sick.
但有些事你也可以帮忙的
But there are things you could do to help too.
你可以做的很重要的事情是勤洗手
What important thing you can do is to wash your hands a lot.
特别是打喷嚏之后
Especially after you sneeze.
但肥皂是怎么将可能让你生病的病菌
But how do soap wash away the germs and other gross staff
和其他恶心的东西洗去的呢
that can make you sick.
你知道学东西最好的方式
You know the very best way to learn something?
就是问问题
By asking questions.
毕竟没人知道所有的事情
No one knows everything after all.
所以当遇到不懂的事
So something comes up that you just don’t understand,
就问问你认为对你有帮助的人
ask someone that you think could help.
我想到这是因为我们的朋友大乌贼
I’ve been thinking about this because of our friend the Giant Squead.
两个星期前
A coupe of weeks ago,
我们讨论为什么东西能浮在水上
we were talking about why things flow on the water.
我说 当你洗澡时 有些东西会浮在水上
And I said that something flow on the top
有些又不会
when you are taking a bath and other things don’t.
但乌贼生活在海底 它不洗澡
But Squead lives in the ocean and he doesn’t take bath,
所以它问我洗澡是什么 为什么要洗澡
So he ask me what bath was and why we take them.
顺便问一下 什么是洗澡
By the way, what’s a bath?
在这里我们想要清理自己
Well, up here we like to clear ourselves
通过浸在满满的温暖的肥皂水中
by soaking in a topful nice warm and soapy water.
听起来很恶心
That sounds gross, do you mean that
你是指 人类整天走来走去就变脏了?
humans just walk around all day getting dirty?
你知道令人愉快的是
And you know what’s really great,
我们的一个观众佐薇看了那节目后
after one of our viewers Zoey , saw that episode,
她想到了另一个问题
She thought of another question.
她写给我们问 洗澡原理是什么
So she wrote to us and ask, how do baths work?
为什么肥皂和水能让我们干净
And how do soap and water get us clean?
又一个好问题
Another great question.
首先水可以溶解很多东西
First, water is good at dissolving a lot of things.
当我说 水能溶解一些东西
When I say water dissolve something,
是指 水可以让它变成小块
I mean that it breaks it down to small pieces,
然后混合在水中
that can mix in with the water.
比如当你将沾满泥浆的手放在水龙头下
So for example, when you reach your muddy hands under a running faucet,
会发生两件事
two things happen,
一 水将泥浆冲走
one, the force of water push some of mud off your hands.
二 水溶解泥浆里的东西
And two, the water dissolves some of the staff that makes the mud and
并冲到下水道中 很有意思 对吗
wash it down to the drain. Cool. Right?
但洗澡呢 在我们探究这之前
But what about bath, before we can dive into that,
首先我们简单看一下
we should probably take a quick look at
我们怎么变脏的
how we get dirty in the first place.
皮肤会分泌油脂
Your skin makes its own oil,
这种天然油让你的皮肤保持柔软和健康
this nature oil helps your skin stay soft and healthy.
皮肤也会流汗 我们之前已经说过
And your skin also makes sweat, which we’ve talked about before too.
汗水大部分是脏脏的水
Sweat is mostly soiled and water.
汗水里的水分蒸发时
When the water in your sweat drys up,
能够帮你降温
it helps cool your body down.
但还剩下脏脏的东西
But leaves that soiled and other staff behind.
所以一整天 脏的尘埃会粘附在污垢和油脂上
So all in the day, dirty dust sticks to the soiled and oil.
如果你让脏的东西累积太久
If you let that dirty noil build up for too long,
就易滋生细菌和其他小生物
it becomes a good place for bacteria and other very tiny living things.
所以经常洗洗是很好的
So it’s a good idea to wash often.
现在回到前面问题
Now when you getting the top,
水溶解堆积在皮肤的泥土和很多的污垢
the water dissolves the soiled and lots of dirt that get stuck under your skin.
但有一样东西水不能溶解
But one thing water can’t dissolve
就是油
it’s the oil itself.
为什么 因为油和水是不相溶的
Why? Because oil and water just don’t mix .
你可以自己看看
You can see so for yourself.
如果你倒点水在杯里 然后加一点食用油
If you pour some water in a glass, and add a bit of cooking oil,
你将看到形成了两个完全不同的层
you’ll see that they form two completely different layers.
水颗粒非常小 非常紧密地黏附在一起
Water particles are small, and stick together very tightly.
但油颗粒比较大 不能粘连在一起
But oil particles are bigger and don’t stick together as well.
所以水无法将油洗去
So If water can’t make oil to washed away,
那么怎么能将身上的油脂去掉呢
then how can you get that oil off your skin?
肥皂就起作用了
That’s where soap comes the rescue.
肥皂可以溶解油
Soap can dissolve oil
附着力不是很强 方便冲洗
but can’t stick it really well and help wash it away.
如果你看看组成肥皂的颗粒
If you could look the particles that make up soap,
可以看到每个都有两不同端
you could see that they each have two different ends.
每一端可以吸引不同的东西
And each end is attract to or pull toward different kinds of things.
肥皂颗粒的其中一端吸引水分子
One end of the soap particle is pull toward water,
另一端吸引油
and other is pull toward oil.
所以当你将肥皂 油 水混在一起的时候
So when you mix soap with oil and water,
每个肥皂小颗粒一端吸引油
one side of each little soap particle sticks to the oil,
另一端吸引水
while the other side sticks to the water.
然后你就可以将它们冲洗掉
And then, when you rinse off,
肥皂 油和水都冲进下水道
the soap, oil and water all go right down the drain.
现在你知道水和肥皂是怎么一起
So now you know how water and soap work together
让我们的吱吱在浴盆里洗得干干净净
to get our Squeak clean in the tub.
如果你在我之前看到了乌贼 你告诉他
And If you happened to see Squead before I do, tell him yourself.
好的 吱吱 让你变好点还有一件事你要做
Ok, Squeaks. There’s one more thing that you have to do to get better.
就是休息 到了你跟我们的观众说再见了 然后去躺下
Rest. It’s time for you say googbye to our friends and go lie down.
下次你得感冒或流感
The next time you get a cold or the flu.
记住机体在很努力让你快点好起来
Remember that your body is working over time to help you feel better fast.
要有足够的睡眠 还有多喝点水
Just get plenty of rest, and drink lots of water.
然后你又可以随时到外面去玩了
And you’ll be outside play again in no time.
如果你有任何关于
If you ever have question for us about
病菌 鼻涕 发热 或者其他的问题
germs, boogers, fevers, or anything else,
让大人帮你留言
Get a grownup to help you leave a comment below,
或者发邮件到kids@scishow.com
or send us an email to kids@scishow.com.
谢谢 下次再见
Thanks, and I’ll see you next time.
(音乐)
[Music]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

当病原体侵犯机体时,机体便会产生防御反映,这就是“生病”了。我们一起来看看我们的机体是如何应对病原体的侵犯的。

听录译者

祐子祐

翻译译者

zhu

审核员

审核团EM

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKpg9JEJrHI

相关推荐