未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

为什么我们会生气?

Why Do We Get Mad?

我和吱吱在拍一些不同搞笑表情的照片
♩ Squeaks and I are making different funny faces for some photos.
来拍一个真的很傻的表情 准备好了吗?
Let’s try a really silly face, ready?
好了 现在换个很伤心的表情
okey,now a really sad face.
再试一下做一个惊讶的表情!
Let’s try a surprised face! Oh,
噢 你能猜一下这个表情吗
can you guess this one?
[吱吱声]
[Squeaks squeaks]
对!
That’s right!
这是我生气的表情!
It’s my angry face!
你能看出来我生气了吗?
Could you tell that I looked angry?
可能已经有一些线索告诉你答案了
There might have been some clues that gaveit away.
[吱吱声]
[Squeaks squeaks]
我的眉毛确实往下移动了
I did move my eyebrows down,
我还使劲皱了眉头
and I had pretty big frown.
许多人生气时都会有同样的反应
When people feel angry, many of us have some of the same reactions.
想想你上次生气的时候
Think about the last time you were angry.
可能因为输了比赛或者大人不给你
Maybe you lost a game, or asked for
想要的东西 然后忽然间
something and a grown-up said no, and suddenly,
你就开始觉得有点生气了
you start to feel a bit mad.
你可能紧咬着牙
You might clench your teeth together,
肚子也可能有点疼 呼吸也加快了
your stomach might hurt a bit, and you start breathing fast.
假装做这些动作都让我的脸都扭作一团了
My face scrunches up even pretending to doall those things.
生气是一种很强烈的情绪或者感觉
Anger is a really powerful emotion, or feeling,
你生气时
and when you feel angry, your body
你的身体会同时做不同的事
starts to do different things all at once.
我们的身体善于照顾好我们
Our bodies are great at taking care of us,
让我们随时准备好应对可能的威胁
and preparing us for anything that could be seen as a threat.
也就是应对一些不好的事情
In other words, something that might be badfor us.
生气时 你的大脑会向
When you get angry, your brain starts
身体的其他部位发送信号
sending messages to the rest of the body
通知可能到来的威胁
that there might be a threat coming.
即使你仅仅输了比赛
Even if all that happened was that you lost a game,
或是没得到自己想要的东西
or didn’t get something you wanted.
你的身体只是想确保你没事
But your body wants to keep you safe.
即使你仅仅因为一点小问题生气
Even if you’re angry about something thatisn’t a big threat,
你的身体也会像有
your body starts to react
危险或者战斗发生一样做出反应
as though there might be danger or a fight about to happen.
你的大脑会迅速发出生气的信号 首先
Your brain sends the signals out to get angry,and fast. First,
用一张气愤的脸告诉别人你生气了
putting on an angry face warns othersthat you’re mad.
而咬牙和皱眉是一种信号
Clenching your jaw and frowning are signs
让可能到来的威胁“退后”
that tell possible threats to “ back off. ”
其他动物有自己特有的方式来表示生气
Many other animals have special ways of showingthat they’re angry.
狗生气时会狂吠 猫会拱起背
Dogs growl, cats arch their backs,
而猿则会像人一样紧咬着牙 露出牙齿
and apes clench their jaws and bare their teeth like us.
[吱吱叫了声]
[Squeaks squeaks]
嗯?我不知道这表示什么!
huh,I didn’t know that!
吱吱生气时会叫的更大声
When Squeaks gets mad, he might start squeaking louder,
叫声大而强硬
trying to sound big and tough.
有时只需要
sometimes just showing
表现出生气就能赶走威胁
that you’re angry might be enough to scare off a threat.
若威胁仍然存在 你还依旧生气
If the threat doesn’t go away, and if youstay angry,
你的身体就会做出另外的准备
your body will move on to other stages ofpreparation.
你的身体准备好战斗了
Your body gets ready to fight.
这时你也许会觉得搞笑
This is when you might start to feel funny,
因为你的身体能接管更多事情
because your body can take over a bit more here.
你的身体聚集所有能量
Your body puts all of its energy
来准备战斗
into being ready to fight,
所以身体会停下其他的活动
so it stops working on things
比如消化食物
like digestingfood.
这会使你肚子疼
This can make your stomach hurt.
你的双眼聚焦在让你生气的东西上
Your eyes focus in on whatever is making you mad,
关注任何变化或者战斗的可能
noticing any changes or possible starts to a fight.
你的大脑甚至会发出信号 分泌肾上腺素
Your brain even sends out messages to releaseadrenaline,
那是一种遍及你身体的能让你反应 行动更快
a special chemical that can help you react more quickly,
或战斗更强的特殊化学物质
move faster, or fight harder, throughout your body.
很快
In just a minute or two,
你就准备好迎战任何大的威胁了
you’re ready to face off against any big threats.
[吱吱叫了声]
[Squeaks squeaks]
我们的身体能这样好的保护我们
It is amazing how well our bodies work
真是太神奇了
to protect us,
但在生活中使我们生气的事情上
but most of these reactions aren’t needed for many
我们并不一定需要这些反应
of the things that make us angry from day to day.
如果真有坏事发生 我们生气的本能
Our anger instincts are there to keep us safe
会保护我们免受伤害
if something really bad were to happen,
但多数时候
but most of the time,
我们生气时并不需要打架
we don’t have to fight if we’re angry about something.
如果有人和我意见相左或我因为
If someone disagrees with me, or I’m disappointed
输了比赛而心灰意冷 打架并不是
because I lost a game, getting into a fight isn
正确的解决办法
’ t the right choice for me to make.
生气或者沮丧时
It can be hard when you’re feeling angry
很难做出正确选择 因为你的身体
or upset to make good choices, because your body
正在加速运转来保护你
is running on overdrive trying to keep you safe.
但有时 我们需要找到
But sometimes, we might need to find
能够控制气愤情绪和冲动的方法
a way to control angry feelings and instincts.
[吱吱叫了一声]
[Squeaks squeaks]
吱吱 我如果生气了
Well Squeaks, if I’m feeling angry,
在决定做什么前 我会试着做几次深呼吸
I try to take a few deep breaths,
有时 我也会慢慢地从1数到10
and sometimes I’ll count to ten really slowly,
好让大脑和身体
to give my brain and my body time to cool
能够冷静下来
off before I decide what to do.
我也会尽量
I also try to make sure
让自己吃饱睡足
that I get enough to eat and plenty of sleep.
疲劳和饥饿会让人更容易生气
When people are tired or hungry, they can get angry much faster.
也许下次你再生气或沮丧时
Maybe you can try out these tricks the
你可以试试这些方法
next time you get angry or frustrated,
然后看看哪个方法适用于你 噢
and see which ones work for you. Oh,
来 吱吱 我们再拍最后一张照片吧
and Squeaks, let’s try one last photo.
这次拍一个大大甜甜的笑脸
Let’s do a big, cheesy smile.
准备好了吗?
You ready?
感谢大家今天和我们一起探索“生气”!
Thanks for exploring with us today!
你有阻止生气的方法或窍门吗?
Do you have any tips or tricks when you’re feeling angry?
你对其它的情绪有问题吗?
Do you have questions about other feelings?
你可以把你的想法通过网站告诉我们!
We have a website where you can send them!
叫大人帮你打开屏幕上的这个网站就行了
Just ask a grown-up to help you go to patreon.com/scishowkids to check it out.
下次在城堡不见不散!
We’ll see you next time, here at the Fort!
[音乐声]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

介绍了人们生气的原因

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

阿兴

审核员

审核员YZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Sd4z7Uk_4Y

相关推荐