未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

为什么我们会倒下

Why Do We Fall - Motivational Video

让我告诉一些你已经知道的事情这个世界不总是阳光和彩虹
Let me tell you something you already know The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows
这是一个非常低劣和阴险的地方
It’s a very mean and nasty place,
我不在乎你有多艰难 如果你让步了 它会打击你 使你屈服和止步不前
and I don’t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there if you let it.
你 我 或者其他任何人都会被艰难的生活所打击
You, me or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life.
但这不是关于你多么努力
But it ain’t about how hard you hit.
这是接受挫折的程度和保持前进的步伐
It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
你可以承受多少 可以保持多久
How much you can take and keep moving forward.
这就是胜利者所做的
That’s how winning is done!
痛苦是暂时的
Pain is temporary.
这可能会持续一分钟 或者一个小时 甚至一年
It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or even a year,
但是最终会消退不见
but eventually it will subside
会被其他东西所取代
and something else will take its place.
我放弃了 可是 它还会一直持续下去
If I quit, however, it lasts forever.
犯错的余地是如此的小
The margin for error is so small…
早一步或晚一步你都成功不了
one-half a step too late or early, and you don’t quite make it.
慢一秒或快一秒 你就抓不住它
One half-second too slow, too fast, you don’t quite catch it.
我们需要把握的分寸其实就在我们身边
The inches we need are everywhere around us.
它们在比赛中的分分秒秒里
They’re in every break of the game, every minute, every second.
有梦想 就要去保护它
You got a dream, you gotta protect it.
人们会告诉你 不让你做他们也做不了的事情
People can’t do something themselves they wanna tell you you can’t do it.
如果你想得到什么 就去争取它 就是这样的
If you want something, go get it. Period.
别畏惧失败
Don’t be afraid to fail.
你不会总是赢家 但不要害怕去做决定
You can’t always win, but don’t afraid of making decisions.
你要相信会发生一些与众不同的事情
You have to believe that something different can happen.
他说他可以这样做
He who says he can
他说他不能这样做 这都是对的
And he who says he can’t are both usually right
多数人包括你都想要成功 但你不想让它成为一件糟糕的事
Most of you said that you want to be successful, but you don’t want it bad.
你只是有点想要成功
You just kinda want it.
你不想让它变为聚会社交中的败笔
You don’t want it bad than you want to party.
成功也远远不如酷在你心目中的份量
You don’t want it as much as you want to be cool.
大多数人想要成功的心却没有想要睡觉的心多
Most of you don’t want success as much as you want to sleep!
我们内心最深的恐惧并不是我们准备不充分
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
而是我们的能力不可估量
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
更多使我们受到惊吓的不是黑暗 而是光明
It is our light not our darkness that most frightens us.
只有你深深的去挖掘 一步一步 并询问自己
You have to dig deep down, dig deep down and ask yourselves,
你想成为谁?
Who do you want to be?
明白什么使你感到快乐
Figuring out for yourselves what makes you happy,
无论它在别人心里听起来有多么疯狂
no matter how crazy it may sound to other people.
你都必须做出决定
Make a choice.
只需做出决定
Just decide,
接下来做什么 你想成为什么样的人 你怎样去完成
what it’s gonna be, who you’re gonna be, how you are going to do it.
只需做出抉择
Just decide.
为什么不能呢
Why not?
为什么不能成为联盟里的最优秀选手?
Why can’t I be MVP of the league?
为什么不能成为联盟里的最优秀球员呢?
Why can’t I be the best player in the league?
我不知道为什么 为什么我不能呢?
I don’t see why. Why, why can’t I do that?
什么驱使你这样对孩子说
What is it you said to the kid?
问题并不是你的情况有多么困难
It ain’t about how hard you hit.
而是你是否战胜了困难 并继续前进 你能承受多少困难并继续前行
It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward.
振作
Get up.
振作
Get up.
振作 永远不要放弃
Get up and don’t ever give up.
我们可以呆在这里 把彼此打的落花流水
And we can stay here, get the shit kicked out of us…
或者
or
我们回击 冲向光明
we can fight our way back into the light.
我们能够从地狱里爬出来
We can climb out of hell…
哪怕每一次只移动一英寸
…one inch at a time.
可以在任何时刻
To be able at any moment
牺牲现在的你去成就将来的你
Sacrifice what you are for what you will become.
大多数的你们不会成功 因为在你们学习感到疲乏时 你们就放弃了
Most of you won’t be successful because when you’re studying, and you get tired, you quit.
“我不擅长数学” 这就对了 因为你从来不去学习
‘I’m not good in math.’ That’s right, because you never study!
“我不擅长韵律” 因为你之前从来没写过
‘I’m no good in rhyme.’ Because you never write before!
你拥有天生的才能
Talent you have naturally.
而技巧是在无数个小时通过技艺的磨练而发展成熟的
Skill is only developed by hours and hours and hours of beating on your craft.
如果你没有让别人的生活变得更好
If you are not making someone else’s life better,
那么你就是在浪费你的时间
you’re wasting your time.
不要放弃 哭着也要走下去
Don’t cry to quit, cry to keep going.
不要哭了还放弃
Don’t cry to quits.
你早已在痛苦中 你早已受伤了 但会从中得到回报
You already in pain, you already hurt. Get a reward from it.
如果你知道你的价值 那你就去追寻 并实现你的价值!
If you know what you’re worth, go and get what you’re worth!
但是你要做好愿意接受困难挫折的准备
But you gotta be willing to take the hits,
不要指责说因为他 她或其他人你没有成为想要的样子
and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you wanna be because of him or her or anybody!
懦夫才这样做 你不会这样做
Cowards do that, and that ain’t you!
你比这样的人棒多了
You’re better than that!
每一天都是一个新的日子
Every day is a new day.
每个片刻都是一个新的时刻
Every moment is a new moment.
现在你要出去并向他们展示你重生了
Now you’ve got to go out and show them that you’re a new creature.
现在!
Now!
我向你们展示我有多么棒
I’ma show you how great I am!
路加福音十七章写着 上帝之国王在于人的心里
In the seventeenth chapter of St. Luke, it’s written “the kingdom of God is within man”,
非在于一人 亦非在于一群人 而在于全人类! 在于你!
not one man nor a group of men, but in all men! In you!
作为人民的你拥有力量
You, the people, have the power,
拥有力量去制造机器
the power to create machines,
去创造幸福
the power to create happiness
只有你的力量才能把生命打造得更自由和美好
You, the people, have the power to make this life free and beautiful,
使这生命成为精彩的旅程
to make this life a wonderful adventure.
现在!
Now!
接下来你要做什么?
What are you gonna do?
因为像恐惧心理
Because limits
这类局限性
like fears
经常
are often
只是种错觉
just an illusion.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

【OW】桐

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgmVOuLgFB0

相关推荐