未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

我们为什么哭泣?

Why Do We Cry?

你好呀 欢迎收看《品生活》!
Hey, there! Welcome to Life Noggin!
回想许多年前
Let’s flash back an undisclosed number of years
我还是个婴儿的时候
to when I was a baby.
和别的婴儿一样 我也经常哭
As babies do, I cried a lot,
虽然多数时候是用哭在交流
mostly as a way of communication,
但哭就是哭
but still.
时至今日 我哭大半是因为
Nowadays I mostly just cried
电影里有一条狗死了
when a dog dies in a movie,
因为 天啊!
because come on,
这真的是一个电影里所能发生的最糟糕的事了
that’s seriously the worst thing that can happen in a film.
狗是多无辜 多纯粹的生物啊
So innocent, so pure!
但无论如何 不管什么原因
But anyway, no matter the reason,
你也许想知道 为什么会流泪呢?
you may wonder why tears sometimes come spilling out from your eyeballs.
还有 为什么眼泪常和悲伤相伴呢?
And also why are tears usually associated with sadness?
好吧 让我们从第一个让人惊讶的事实开始说起
Well, let’s start off with the first surprising fact.
实际上 你有三种不同类型的眼泪
You actually have three different types of tears–
基础性 反射性和情感性
basal, reflex, and emotional.
这三种眼泪是由不同的刺激物激发的
All three of these are activated by different stimuli,
但它们以相同的方式形成
but are all formed in the same way.
你能看到你的眼球和眼皮之间存在着泪腺
See between your eyeball and eyelid sits lacrimal gland,
它能够产生并排出你的眼泪
which both produces and drains your tears.
但在一滴泪流下来之前
Look! Before one leaves your eye in a little drop,
眨眼会使眼泪在眼睛里蔓延
you blink and spread the tear across your eye,
让眼球湿润
coating it in liquid.
这就是基础性眼泪的作用
And that is actually the role of basal tears.
它们负责保持眼球上的透明膜
These guys have the job of keeping your cornea,
即眼角膜的湿润
the transparent layer over your eyeball from drying out.
它们通常以水 油和粘液的方式出现并覆盖在眼睛上
They are always present and cover your eye in water, oil and mucous.
平均而言 人类每天会产生5至10盎司的基础性眼泪
On average, humans produce between 5 to 10 ounces of basal tears a day,
而有趣的是
which, fun fact,
这大概和一个量杯的容积差不多
is roughly equivalent to a measuring cup.
下一个 我们的反射性眼泪
Next up,our reflex tears.
这种眼泪通常在眼睛受到刺激时出现
These are the tears that show up when an irritant gets in your eye,
比如烟雾 洋葱
like smoke, and onions.
我保证再也不会因为狗狗的事哭了
I promise I’m not crying over the dog thing any more,
只是洋葱罢了 所以别管我
just the onions, so leave me alone.
受到刺激后
When this happens,
你的角膜会向大脑传递信号
your cornea sends the signal to the brain
表明需要更多的润滑
that it needs more lubrication,
然后 你就哭了
and then you cry.
这种眼泪主要由水组成
These tears are mostly just formed from water,
而且如果多到眼睛的排水系统无法处理的时候
and if there is too much for the eye drainage system to handle,
它们就会顺着你的脸颊流下来
they spill out onto your cheeks,
让你哭花眼妆
smudging any mascara all over the place.
尽管我沒有这种困扰
Not that I have that problem,
但我上妆后还挺美的
but I feel like I look really good at make-up,
但花妆还是算了
but I wouldn’t want to ruin it.
最后 我们拥有的最可怕的眼泪—
And lastly we have the most dreaded types of tears–
情感性眼泪
the emotional ones.
无论你是非常开心还是非常难过
Whether you are really happy or really sad,
一旦你的大脑边缘系统和下丘脑感知到了强烈的情绪
as your limbic system andhypothalamus process the intense emotion,
自主神经系统就会被激活
it activates the autonomic nervous system,
这是你控制不了的
the one you can’t control.
它让你心律加快
This causes the heart rate to quicken,
汗珠直冒 然后你就哭了
sweat to be released, and for you, to cry.
这些眼泪中包含应激激素
These tears contain a stress hormone,
ACTH 像脑啡肽一样 是一种天然止痛药
ACTH as well as enkephalin, a natural painkiller.
这就是为什么有时候大哭过之后就会觉得好多了
This is why it sometimes feels good to have a good cry.
现在还不知道 为什么情绪紧张时会有流泪反应
Now it’s unknown why this has become a part of the body’s response to intense emotion,
但有人认为 哭泣是面对攻击者时表现出的软弱和屈服
but it’s not the crying can be a way to appear more vulnerable or submissive to an attacker,
哭还是一种表达情绪的方式
but it’s also a way to put your emotions on display
帮你引来朋友和家人的帮助和支持
which elicits the help and support of friends and family.
但撇开这种进化的利益
But regardless of its evolutionary benefit,
哭是生活中很正常的一件事
crying is a very normal part of life,
能够很好的释放压力
and can be quite stress-relief.
毕竟 眼泪真的能带走应激激素
After all, your tears are literally carrying away stress hormones.
所以下次有感觉的时候就好好哭一场
So next time you feel up for it, have a good cry,
我会在这等你 给你一个大大的拥抱
and I’ll be right here waiting with a digital hug–
来嘛~来嘛 抱一下就好了
come here, come here, here you go.
如果你不介意是否可以分享一下
If you don’t mind sharing–
你最近一次哭是为啥呢?
“What’s the last thing you cried about?”
另外 你还想知道什么关于人体的小知识呢?
And “what else do you want to know about the human body?”
在下方的评论部分留言让我们知道吧
Let us know in the comment section below.
我们每周一都会更新 记得回来看哦
Make sure you come back every Monday for a brand new video.
老样子 我是Blocko
As always, I’m Blocko,
感谢观看《品生活》!
this has been “Life Noggin”!
别忘了保持思考呀!
Don’t forget to keep on thinking!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

告诉你人类拥有的三种类型的眼泪,以及它们分别的成因

听录译者

小多荷

翻译译者

橘苓

审核员

审核员_LW

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbbY-6rUykg

相关推荐