ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

为什么我们会打嗝 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

为什么我们会打嗝

Why Do We Burp?

大家都会这样的
It happens to everyone
你刚吃过午餐 可能在帮忙收拾餐桌
You’re just finishing up your lunch, maybe helping everyone clean up,
然后你刚想开口说话
and just as you open your mouth to say something…
天嘞 注意影响 吱吱
…oh cheese! excuse yourself, Squeaks!
打嗝有时候挺让人尴尬的
Burping can be embarrassing sometimes…
但大家都会打嗝 不只是我们人类哦
…but everyone does it! And people aren’t the only animals that burp!
像狗 绵羊 牛都会在吃完东西后打嗝的
Dogs,sheep ,and cows all burp after they eat…
然而你从没听它们说过’不好意思’
…even though you never hear them say ‘excuse me.’
既然我们都会打嗝 肯定是有原因的 那是当然的
And since we all seem to do it, there must be a good reason for burping…and there is.
在找到打嗝原因之前 我们需要了解一些消化
But to find out why we burp, we first need to learn a little bit about our body’s digestive
系统的知识
system.
我们消化系统的功能就是分解消化你吃下的所有东西
The job of your digestive system is to break down, or, digest, everything that you eat,
从而使你的身体好好利用那些食物中的营养和能量
so that your body can use all of the good nutrients and energy that are in your food.
而消化系统是由很多不同的部分组成的 有些你从镜子上
The digestive system is made of lots of different body parts. Some of those parts you can see
就能看得到 比如牙齿和舌头
in a mirror, like your teeth and your tongue…
而另一些在你的腹腔内部 比如你的胃
…and some are deep inside your belly, like your stomach.
在你的嘴巴和胃之间的一个长长的管道就是食道
And in between your mouth and your stomach is a long tube called the esophagus. When
当你吞咽时 食物经过你的嘴巴和喉咙再到食道
you swallow, food travels through your mouth and throat, and then moves down your esophagus
进入你的胃
and into your stomach.
你可以将你的胃想象成一个袋子类似于背包
You can think of your stomach a little bit like a pouch, or a bag. Just like a backpack
或者钱包这种东西你放东西进去时会把它撑大一点 但
or a purse, it can stretch a little bit when you put things in it …but there’s only
它也只有那么多空间而已
so much room in there.
所以 如果东西太多挤在一起就得拿出去一些了
So, if things start to get too crowded, something’s got to go!
在你胃里气体过多时 打嗝其实是你的身体排出胃里
And burping is your body’s way of getting rid of extra gas in your stomach when there’s
多余气体的好方法
just too much of it.
打嗝时 气体离开胃 经过食道
During a burp, gas leaves your stomach and goes up through the esophagus, and leaves
通过你的嘴巴或者鼻子离开你的身体
your body through your mouth or nose.
我像你已经注意到了 打嗝时通常伴有声音
And … I’m sure you’ve noticed … there’s usually a noise involved.
那么这些气体是从哪来的呢?
But, where does all of that gas come from?
实际上 这得分情况而定如果你总是喜欢喝苏打水 苏打水中的气泡
Well, that depends. If you’ve been sipping on a soda, then the bubbles from the soda…which
是由一种叫二氧化碳的气体组成的你打嗝的话都是它的错
are made of a gas called carbon dioxide… are to blame for your burps.
但如果你从不喝碳酸饮料 你还是可能会打嗝
But even if you haven’t been drinking fizzy drinks, you’re still probably going to burp.
而且我们大多数人每天都会打嗝6到20次
It happens to most of us between six and twenty times a day!
那是因为我们一天下来会吸入很多的空气甚至在我们根本不知情的情况下
That’s because we swallow a lot of air throughout the day, mostly without even knowing it.
可能是你张大嘴巴打哈欠的时候吞下了一口
You might get a mouthful when you stretch your mouth open wide for a yawn…
或者是你用吸管在水杯里喝东西的时候
… or drink through a straw, or from a water bottle…
嚼口香糖的时候
…or chew gum…
吃得太快 边吃边说话
…or eat too fast, or if you talk too much while you’re eating.
有些食物也能引发你打嗝 特别是那些
Some foods can give you a case of the burps, too. This is especially true for foods that
对你身体有益的食物 它需要你的身体分解一段时间 比如豆子 豌豆
— while good for you! — can take a while for your body to break down, like beans, peas,
西兰花 甚至包括香蕉
broccoli, even bananas!
这些都是气体进入你胃部的渠道 所有的渠道都包含在内
There are lots of ways that air can end up in your stomach, and it all…adds up.
一旦空气进入体内 没有很多的方法释放出来 所以我们打嗝
Once air gets inside of your body, it doesn’t have very many ways to get out. So burping
那样可以让撑大的胃部恢复正常 继续
allows your stretched-out stomach to get back to normal, and get back to doing its job digesting
消化你的午餐
your lunch!
有时候打嗝可能不太好 然而这种事又控制不了
A case of the burps may not be pleasant…but sometimes it’s just gotta happen!
只要你捂着嘴巴 再说声’不好意思’就好
Just be sure to cover your mouth. And you should probably say ‘excuse me,’ too … ok?
感谢收看Sci Show Kids 有没有你一直都想知道
Thanks for joining me on Sci Show Kids! Is there something that you’ve always wanted
的事情 快向大人们寻求帮助 在下方留言告诉我们或者
to know more about? Get help from a grown-up and tell us in the comments below, or drop
发邮件到kids@scishow.com
us a line at kids@scishow.com.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

【LR】Fanny

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XbzVKXABQ4

相关推荐