ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

为什么我们要刷牙 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

为什么我们要刷牙

Why do We Brush Our Teeth?

[音乐播放]
[Music]
啊!(哈欠)
Yawn!
快到睡觉时间啦!
It’s almost bed time here at the fort!
但是在我们钻进被窝之前
But before we get tucked in,
我们要先去刷牙!
we’ve got to brush our teeth!
嘿吱吱 这是一个好问题
Hey,that’s a good question, Squeaks.
我们一天刷很多次牙
We do it a couple of times a day,
但我们应该理解
but we should really understand
究竟为什么要这样做
why we do it!
所以 我们为什么一定要刷牙呢?
So, why do we have to brush our teeth?
你有没有过感觉到牙齿有点…恶心?
Well, have your teeth ever felt just…yucky?
比如在一天结束的时候?
Like at the end of the day?
或者是一大早起床的时候?
Or first thing in the morning?
我真的很喜欢刷牙
I really like brushing my teeth,
因为这样可以减少那种恶心感
because it gets rid of that icky feeling.
并且这样感觉很好 因为这样做有益处!
And it feels good, because it is good!
我们通过刷牙来保持牙齿的干净和健康
We brush our teeth to keep them clean and healthy
这样它们就可以一生都为我们效力!
so they can keep helping us our whole lives!
毕竟 没有它们 你要怎样嚼碎饼干
After all, how would you crunch up a cracker,
或者啃苹果呢?
or bite into an apple, without them?
没有牙齿 你能选择的食物
Without teeth, you’d have very few choices
就会很少
of foods that you could eat.
所以你就需要照顾好它们
So you’ve got to take care of them!
你无法只是通过观察就分辨出来
Now, you can’t tell just by looking at them
但是你的牙齿
but your teeth
实际上是由不同层组成的
are actually made of up different layers.
你所能看到的那部分——外层
The part that you can see — on the outside —
是叫做牙釉质的坚硬外壳
is super hard shell called enamel,
它主要由矿物质组成
which is mostly made of minerals.
牙釉质是你全身最坚固的东西 甚至比你的骨头还要坚固!
Enamel is the strongest stuff in your whole body — even stronger than bone!
但不同于骨头的是
But unlike your bones,
如果牙齿坏了它无法自我修复
a tooth can’t heal itself if it’s broken.
并且你的牙齿并不全是坚硬的牙釉质
And your teeth aren’t hard enamel all theway through.
就在那坚硬外层的下面
Just below that tough outer layer,
有叫做牙本质的层 它们并不是很坚固
there’s another layer called dentin that’s not as hard
然后再下面 有内层牙齿
And below that, there’s the inner layer of the tooth
称为牙髓
called the pulp,
里面有血管和神经
which has blood vessels and nerves inside it.
同时它是你牙齿超级敏感的部分
And this part of your tooth is super sensitive.
所以为了保护牙齿里面脆弱的牙髓
So in order to protect the delicate pulp inside of your teeth,
你需要很好的照顾外层的牙齿
you have take really good care of the outside.
而最好的方法
And the best way to do that,
就是吃完东西后刷牙
is to clean them up after you eat.
即使是你牙齿最坚固的外层 也会因被食物损坏
Because food can damage even those tough outer layers of your teeth.
如何伤害呢?
How?
你可能觉得你吃零食时
Well, you might think that you ate every last bite
已经把那些饼干全部吃掉了
of those crackers that you had as a snack
但事实上
but the truth is,
一些很小块的食物残渣仍留在你牙齿间
some very small pieces of food are still hanging around in your teeth!
那是因为你的牙齿不全是光亮平滑的
That’s because your teeth aren’t all shinyand smooth.
它们有很多凹凸不平的地方
They have lots of bumps and ridges
来帮助你磨碎食物
that help you grind down your food.
而且它们之间也有很多细小的空间
And thereare lots of small spaces between them too.
这些地方很容易
These are places where it’s easy for food
使食物残留并积存一整天
to get stuck and hang out all day.
这就有点恶心了!
Which is kind of gross!
但是你知道更恶心的是什么吗?
But you know what’seven more gross?
不只有你享受这些残留物
You’re not the only one enjoying those leftovers.
有很多细小的脏东西把你的口腔当做家
There are lots of tiny little things that call your mouth home.
它们叫细菌
These are called bacteria.
它们小得看不见 但它们确实存在
They’re way too small to see, but they’redefinitely in there.
而且数量还很多!
And there are a lot of them!
仅仅在你的口腔里 其中的细菌
In just yourmouth alone, there are more bacteria than
比地球上的人还多
there are people on earth.
有一些种类的细菌对我们有益
Some kinds of bacteria are really good tohave!
有一些只是来闲荡
Others just kind of hang around,
它们不好也不坏
and are neither good nor bad.
还有一些真的很坏的客人
And then there are some who are pretty bad house guests,
你不会想让它们
and you don’t want them staying
在你口中逗留太久
in your mouth for too long.
有一种细菌喜欢吃的东西跟你一样
One type of bacteria loves to eat the same stuff that you do —
尤其是糖和淀粉质食品
especially sugars and starches
也就是像饼干 薯片 面包
that means things like cookies, chips, bread,
糖果 还有谷类食品
candy, and cereal.
这些细菌游荡在的牙齿上 口腔中
These bacteria hang around on your teeth and in your mouth,
主要是想吃你口中剩下的食物!
basically eating your leftovers!
一旦它们吃完了这些食物残渣
And once they’re done with those tiny bits of food,
它们就释放一种酸
they release acid,
这会严重损害你的牙齿!
which can really hurt your teeth!
这种酸会让你牙釉质出现洞洞
This acid can cause holes, called cavities,
这叫做蛀牙
to form in the enamel of your teeth.
并且蛀牙真的很痛苦!
And cavities can really hurt!
如果蛀牙太严重会让你很难进食
They might even make it hard for you to eat if they get too big
好消息是当你刷牙时
But the good news is that when you brush your teeth,
你清除了细菌十分喜欢的食物
you clean away the food that those bacteria love so much,
同时你也清除了一些细菌
and you sweep away some of the bacteria themselves.
一同赶走的还有恶心 糟糕的感觉
And with them goes that icky, gross feelingon your teeth.
因此我们在睡觉前要刷牙
So, we brush our teeth before we go to bed,
以此除去我们一天下来
to get rid of all those tiny bits of food
所吃食物的残渣
we’ve eaten during the day,
同时清除藏在我们口中的细菌
and to clean out the bacteria that are hiding in our mouths.
口腔中少一点食物残渣 少一点细菌
Fewer bits of food in there, and fewer bacteria,
意味着你就少一点得蛀牙的风险
meaning you have less of a chance of getting cavities!
但是你早上也要刷牙!
But! You should brush your teeth in the morning,too!
因为尽管你前一天晚上刷了牙
Because even though you brushed the night before,
但仍然有一些细菌残留在你口腔中
there are always some bacteria sticking around in your mouth.
当你睡觉时 那些小东西就在开派对
And while you were sleeping, those little guys were partying it up!
因此当你早上刷牙
So when you brush in the morning,
这样你就有美好 干净的口腔迎接新的一天
you’re starting the day off with a nice, clean mouth.
这就是为什么你一天至少要刷两次牙
That’s why you should brush your teeth at least twice a day —
在早上和在就寝时间!
in the morning and at bedtime!
照顾好你的牙齿 能确保它们保持强壮和健康
Taking care of your teeth will make sure that they stay strong and healthy.
所以你就可以吃那些维持你各方面健康的好食物
So you can keep eating good food — which keeps the rest of youhealthy!
一旦我们牙齿刷干净了
Once our teeth are clean,
就到了我们睡觉的时间了
it’ll be time for us to head to bed.
如果你有任何关于
But if you have any questions
睡眠 牙齿 星星或其他关于科学的问题
about sleeping or teeth or stars or any kind of science at all,
求助于大人并在下方写上评论
get help from a grown up and leave a comment below
或者发送邮件至kids@thescishow.com
or send us an email at kids @ thescishow.com.
我们下次再见!
And we’ll see you next time!
[音乐播放]
[Music]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

牙齿对我们必不可少,食物残渣会损害牙齿健康,所以需要勤刷牙

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Peter

审核员

审核员 RN

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOebfGGcjVw

相关推荐