ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

你能看懂镜子的骗局吗? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

你能看懂镜子的骗局吗?

Why do mirrors flip horizontally (but not vertically)?

你可曾有疑问过为什么
Have you ever wondered why mirrors
镜像在水平方向翻转了
appear to flip things horizontally but not
而不是垂直方向吗?
vertically?
例如 这张写着food(食物)的纸
For example, this piece of paper that says food, now
现在在镜子里 显示的是doof
says doof in the mirror.
字母是倒过来的 当然
With backwards letters, of course,
但它们仍然是正面朝上
but they’re still right side up.
镜子是如何区分x和y方向的呢
How would the mirror know the x direction from the y direction?
再比如 如果我举起我的右手
Another example, if I raise my right hand,
镜子里的我举起她的左手
the mirrored me raises her left hand.
但如果我把手举高
But if I put my hand up in the air,
她也举高 而不是往下
she also puts her hand up, not down.
所以 这是怎么回事呢?
So what’s going on?
我的本能反应是我们的眼睛(knee jerk 膝跳反射)
My first knee jerk response is that our eyes
是水平的
are horizontal in our heads.
但是这种直觉的问题是如果你闭上一只眼睛
But the problem with this hunch is that if you close one eye
然后看着镜子 继续尝试
and look in the mirror– go ahead and try it–
这些字仍然是反的
the text still reads backwards.
让我们再来看这个单词food
Let’s look again at the word food.
当我读的时候 它面向我 然后我看到“food”
When I read it, it’s facing me and I see “food.”
但是当我把它反过来朝着镜子 等等
But when I turn it toward the mirror– wait a minute.
我翻过来
I turn it.
镜子里出现的是反的
The mirror is reflecting it backwards
因为我展示的是反的
because I am presenting it backwards.
你这样想 如果我看着这个单词 它朝着我
Think of it this way, if I look at the word, it is facing me.
当我看着镜子的时候 它对我来说又转变方向了
When I look at it in the mirror, I turn it away from me.
然后这样 我把它水平翻转
And in doing so, I flip it horizontally.
这就是为什么
That’s why it appears horizontally
它在水平方向翻转或者逆反了
flipped or backwards.
相反 如果我把它像这样翻过来
What if instead I flipped it away from me like this?
这是垂直上下翻转
That’s a vertical flip.
现在单词上下颠倒了
And now the word is flipped upside down.
这仍然读出来是food 是正确的顺序
It still reads “food”– F-O-O-D– in the correct order,
但是现在字母上下翻转了
but now the letters are vertically flipped.
所以如果我这样翻转 镜子就不会显示反的
So if I’m doing the flipping, then the mirror is not.
拿一只箭头 指向右边
Take an arrow and point it to the right.
镜像也朝右
The reflection in the mirror goes to the right.
指上 镜像也朝上
Point it up, it goes up.
向左 它也向左
Left, it goes left.
向下 它也向下
Down, it goes down.
向前 它……等等
Forward, it goes– wait a minute.
如果我把箭指向前方 镜像就会朝后
If I point the arrow forward, the reflection goes backward.
所以镜子把画面翻转了
So the mirror is flipping the image,
但是是在z轴方向翻转
but it’s flipping it in the z direction.
这就是导致误区的原因
That’s what’s causing all of this confusion.
当你看着镜像
When you look at your reflection in the mirror,
几乎就相当于
it almost looks like you’ve walked around
你绕到镜子的另一边 然后看着你自己
to the other side of the mirror and you’re facing yourself.
嘿 Meg
Hey, Meg.

Hey.
你的右手边是哪边
What side is my right hand on?
我的左边
My left side.
我的左手在哪边
What side is my left hand on?
我的右边
My right side.
完美
Perfect.
就像镜子
Just like a mirror.
但是有一个问题
But there’s one problem.
我们靠近点镜子里的手
Let’s take a closer look at our mirrored hands.
我的手写着R(右)
Mine says R.
但是我的写着L(左)
But mine says L.
在镜像中 她的手会写着倒过来的R
In a mirror image, her hand would say R backwards.
让Meg的手看起来像这样
To get Meg’s hands to look like this,
我会把她的像水平翻转
I’d have to flip her image horizontally.
但是我们说了的 镜子不会水平翻转
But we said that mirrors don’t flip horizontally.
所以在z轴方向发生偏转
So that’s where the flip in the z direction comes in.
如果我可以控制我的身体并将它
If I could take my body and flip it
在z轴方向完全翻转
through itself in the z direction,
我会得到我的镜像
I would get my mirror image.
我知道这比看一只箭头要容易
I know this is easier to see with an arrow,
但是我也可以用一只左手手套演示
but I can also show it with a left-handed glove.
如果我在z轴方向伸出手
If I hold it out in the z direction,
由前向后
flipping it front to back would be the same thing
由内往外翻转也是一样的
as turning inside out.
然后 这将变成一只右手手套
Then, it would be a right-handed glove.
并且这会适合我在镜子里的右手
And it would fit on the right hand of the me in the mirror.
我做的所有事就是把手套由前向后翻转
All I did was flip the glove front to back.
所以我们认为是水平方向翻转
So why do we think things are horizontally flipped
而其实不然
when they’re really not?
我们可以思考日常经验
We’ll consider our daily experiences.
我们在镜子里看到T恤上的文字
Most of the words we see in the mirror are on t-shirts.
并不认为它们左右翻转了
We don’t think of them as horizontally flipped.
但这才是我们穿上衣服时发生的事
But that’s exactly what we do when we put them on.
我们把衣服翻转了 不是平常读文字的位置
We flip them away from our normal reading position.
另一个问题是
Another part of the problem is that most of us
我们大部分人都是左右对称
are left and right symmetric.
这会让你看着镜子里的像
That causes you to see your reflection in the mirror
就像面对一个正常的人
as a normal looking person facing you.
为了不看镜子
To face yourself without the mirror,
你必须转过身
you’d have to turn around.
这是左右翻转
And that’s a horizontal flip.
很难看出这图像有什么问题
It’s hard to see what’s wrong with this image
除非你靠近看
unless you look closely.
但如果你倒立再来看
But if you turn to face yourself by doing a handstand,
这上下颠倒了
that’s a vertical flip.
很明显这个像哪里有问题
And it’s pretty obvious what’s wrong with this image,
因为我们并不是上下对称的
because we’re not vertically symmetric.
所以 来回答这个问题
So to answer the question, why do mirrors
为什么镜子水平翻转显示了?
appear to flip things horizontally?
因为你把它水平方向翻转了
Because you flip them horizontally.
所以镜子只是给我们看你所展示的
So the mirror is just showing you what you presented to it.
谢谢观看
Thanks for watching.
音乐
[THEME MUSIC]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

揭秘照镜子时为什么是左右颠倒而不是上下颠倒!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Crucifix

审核员

【MO】哒

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBpxhfBlVLU

相关推荐