ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

丹妮莉丝和琼恩雪诺为何相爱? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

丹妮莉丝和琼恩雪诺为何相爱?

Why Daenerys Loves Jon Snow

为什么丹妮会喜欢上琼恩雪诺?他的确又帅又有权利
Why does Daenerys fall for Jon Snow? I mean, yes, he is a powerful and handsome guy
但她遇到男人哪个不是?
but Dany has been pursued by plenty of powerful and handsome men
没有人真正吸引到她 琼恩则比较特别
but none truly interested her; something is different about Jon.
这部剧可以真正教会关于
Now the show gives us some clues that actually can teach
现实世界里的吸引力和爱情
you a lot about attraction and love in the real world
我想探寻他们爱情小火花的根源
which is why I wanted to explore exactly what it was they created that spark of love
这些会让我们受益匪浅
because you might actually learn something for your own life.
为了弄明白琼恩的特别之处 我们首先看一下上一任求婚者
In order to see what is special about John Snow, we have to first take a look at one suitor
那个已经接近让丹妮陷入爱情但并不会完全沉迷的人
that came close to making Dany fall in love but didn’t fit the bill.
(达里奥:我告诉过他们我是达里奥·纳哈瑞斯)
I told them I am Daario Naharis.
达里奥·纳哈瑞斯有着鲜明的性格使得丹妮立刻被吸引
Daario Naharis has certain traits that Dany immediately finds appealing
并且他最突出的一点就是他倾向于冒险并能在最需要他的时候出现
and one of the most prominent is his penchant for taking risks and coming out on top.
(达里奥:我不是一个将领 也不是你的女王守卫 )
I’m not a general, or a member of your queensguard,
(更不是无垢军团的指挥官 我的母亲是一名妓女)
or the commander of your unsullied; my mother was a whore.
(达里奥:我来时孑然一身 去时一无所有)
I come from nothing and before long I will return to nothing.
(达里奥:让我为你杀了这个人)
Let me kill this man for you.
(丹妮:很好)
Very well.
(丹妮:你确定你不需要一匹马吗?)
Are you sure you don’t want a horse?
(达里奥:为什么我会想要一匹马呢?)
Why would I want a horse?
(丹妮:因为马比人快)
Horses are faster than men.
(达里奥:马也比人笨)
Horses are dumber than men.
这可不只仅仅是小说中的描写 现实生活中 女人也常常为这种冒险家神魂颠倒
This isn’t just convenient writing; it’s true in the real world as well but women are drawn to men who take risks successfully.
但是需要声明一下 冒险不意味着以身犯险 以命相搏
Now to be clear, risk-taking doesn’t mean that you have to put your life on the line —
开始一个新的商业项目是冒险 在舞台上表演是冒险 有时候简简单单地和女士约会可能都是一种冒险
starting a business is a risk, performing on a stage is a risk, and even simply asking a woman out on a date can feel like a risk
尤其当她是女王 掌握你的生杀予夺大权之时
especially when she is the queen and could have your head cut off.
但是 很显然 这些都无法阻止达里奥对丹妮女王的迷恋
Now, this doesn’t stop Daario from making his affection to Dany very obvious.
(丹妮:好了 什么战略大事?)
All right, what is this matter of strategy?
(达里奥:一支黑蔷薇)
A dusk rose.
(丹妮:你想要下马步行跟在队伍的最后面码?)
Would you like to walk at the back of the trail instead of riding?
(达里奥:这束是仕女蕾丝)
This one is called lady’s lace.
(丹妮:你想要光脚步行吗?)
Would you like to walk without shoes?
(达里奥:您要统治这里 就必须了解这里)
You have to know a land to rule it.
(丹妮:你还真是个赌徒)
You are a gambler, aren’t you?
达里奥的特别之处在于他游戏人间的态度
But what is exceptional here is Dario’s attitude because it is especially attractive if someone can keep a playful attitude
在别人看起来可能是一个充满冒险的事情 这也是他最打动人心的地方
during what others might see as a risky encounter; it’s why this move…
他却做得充满自信 举止风雅
…and this common confident demeanor…
(丹妮:脱掉衣服)
Take off your clothes.
拿自己开玩笑 以博取美人欢心
…and even poking fun at yourself…
(达里奥:你会不会觉得这样一个仅仅为了别人当了代表参加战斗就说这人坏话的我很可爱?)
Do you think I’m petty enough to speak ill of a man just because he represents competition?
(丹妮:会)
I do.
(达里奥:你说对了 我的良心大大的坏)
You’re right. And my motivations are entirely impure.
在两人之间制造吸引力还是挺有效的
…are also powerful in creating attraction between two people.
一个自信之人临危不惧 面无惊色
When we see playfulness in the face of risk, it sub-communicates that that person is confident.
在《权利的游戏》中 任何一次冒险都关乎生死
In Game of Thrones, the risk is often life or death
说实话 我认为达里奥是疯狂的
and honestly, I think that Dario is insane
但是现实生活中 最大的冒险在于被大众孤立
but in the real world, the risk is most often social rejection
当你深处孤立之中 那可能比生死更让人难过
and even though social rejection can sometimes feel like life or death when you’re in the midst of it,
当你保持轻松自如的状态 那真是一种难以置信的魅力
when you stay playful in the face of that, it is an incredibly attractive trait.
这也是为什么我们被《疯狂愚蠢的爱》里瑞恩 高斯林饰演的角色所吸引
That’s why we are drawn to characters like Ryan Gosling’s in Crazy Stupid Love.
不是因为他近乎执着地在酒吧里艾玛 斯通死缠烂打
It’s not that he’s seriously persistent in following Emma Stone around the bar
也不是因为他天花乱坠的回答 最关键的是他看似玩世不恭的执着
and not taking no for an answer which would be creepy, it’s that he’s playfully persistent —
一切情况对于他来说都不是大问题 请看
cracking jokes as she walks away indicating the rejection is no big deal to him. Just watch.
(帕尔默:好吧 汉娜 让我请你喝一杯)
Okay. Hannah, can I buy you a drink?
(汉娜:好吧 可是 你知道吗?我要回家了)
Okay, it’s… you know what? It’s time to go home.
(帕尔默:真的吗?) (汉娜:嗯嗯)
Jacob: Really? Hannah: Mm-hmm.
(帕尔默:好吧 那我们下次再约)(汉娜:好)
Jacob: Well, that’s forward of you. But okay. I’ll do it. Hannah: Yeah.
(帕尔默:所以 我需要去开我的车吗?还是你的?要我把车开过来吗?
So, should I get my car? Or yours? Should I pull
你刚才喝酒了,我可以开车)
the car around? You’ve been drinking; I’ll drive.
(汉娜:利兹)
Liz.
(利兹:来了)
Coming.
我喜欢这一幕是因为它说明了大家都误解的事
I like this scene because it illustrates something that most people misunderstand
因为大部分认为自信来自于万事皆在自己的掌控
because most people think that confidence comes from knowing that everything is gonna work out just the way that you want it to —
比如 一觉醒来 你约梦中情人来一场完美的约会 他们毫不犹豫答应
you’ll walk up, ask the guy or girl you like out on a date, save the perfect line, and they’ll say, “Yes.”
但是这不是自信真正的来源
But that’s not where true confidence comes from.
真正的自信在于 无论发生什么事情 你都认为自己能解决
The root of confidence is believing that no matter what happens, you will be okay.
哪怕喜欢的人对你讲的笑话无动于衷 没什么大不了
If the guy or girl doesn’t laugh at your joke, no big deal.
哪怕生意一落千丈 舞台表演一塌糊涂 也没什么大不了
If your business falls through where your performance goes terribly, no big deal.
这些终究会匆匆流逝在一瞬间
And this comes through in subtle little ways like a glance —
请看达里奥被丹妮嫌弃时候的完美表现
just look at the difference between Daario’s playful composure when Dany rejects him.
(丹妮:你想要光脚步行吗?)
Would you like to walk wiithout shoes?
(达里奥:您想要统治一个地区 就必须先了解这个地方)
You have to know a land to rule it.
现在来看一下乔拉 莫尔蒙是如何让机会白白溜走的
And now look at Jorah Mormont when he let’s it slip
他对丹妮一见倾心 对她忠心耿耿
that he kind of has a crush on Dany and how harsh he takes her lack of a response.
(乔拉:虽然我已经无数次的见到你 但有些时候我仍然无法相信这是真的)
There were times when I look at you, um, I still can’t believe you’re real.
看起来乔拉没有自信去了解丹妮的回答 好吧
It seems that Jorah doesn’t have that confidence that comes from knowing that however Daenerys responds, it’s going to be okay, he will still be alright and happy.
达里奥的加分项在于 他会对丹妮说出真心话
Now in addition, Daario gives Dany his honest opinion
虽然这看起来是显而易见的事儿
and this might seem like an obvious thing to do
但是当你和自己倾心之人相处时
but with both men and women who are desirable,
大家都只想说一些对方想听到的甜言蜜语
so many of their suitors simply tell them what they think that they want to hear
表达对方的不足之处可能会引起摩擦和误解 你们双方甚至会因此争吵
and while disagreeing with someone might create momentary tension — you might even argue about it —
但是真诚以待 双方可能会产生共鸣和相互理解 达里奥就指出了丹妮这一点
when you do it in a non-petty and a respectful way, it tends to create attraction; Daario even points this out.
(达里奥:您是女王)
You’re the queen.
(达里奥:人人惧怕您 不敢吐露真言)
Everyone’s too afraid of you to speak truth — everyone but me.
综上所述 毫不疑问还要加上达里奥的英俊帅气
Add all of this up and, yes, plus more than a little bit of good looks
达里奥的确让丹妮心动
and Daario is someone that Dany is clearly attracted to.
但是最后 丹妮还是毫不犹豫离开了达里奥
But in the end, she has no problem leaving him.
(丹妮:我和一个爱我的男人道别 一个我以为我很在乎的人)
I said farewell to a man who loves me — a man I thought I cared for.
(丹妮:但我却没有什么感觉)
And I felt nothing.
你可以把这归结为丹妮的冷漠无情
You could chalk this up to Daenerys being heartless
但是我感觉这其实更真实说明达里奥和丹妮之间
but I think it actually speaks more about Daario’s character
并无太多相互吸引之处 所以丹妮才能放手得如此彻底
than hers that she has no problem walking away from him.
达里奥缺少一些东西 而这些即将由琼恩雪诺带来
He’s missing something — which brings us to Jon Snow.
很显然琼恩绝对富有冒险精神 有时候他甚至有些疯狂
Now Jon clearly has the risk-takin and sometimes he’s a little bit crazy about it.
琼恩也一直坚持对丹妮赤诚相待 哪怕丹妮不喜欢这样
Jon is also willing to tell Dany the truth even when she might not like it.
(提利昂:对她宣誓效忠吧)
Pledge your soul to her cause.
(琼恩:我为什么要那样做?陛下 请恕我无意冒犯 我并不知道你是谁)
And why would I do that? I mean no offense, Your Grace, but I don’t know you.
(琼恩:据我所知 你对铁王座的继承权来自于你父亲的姓氏)
As far as I can tell, your claim to the throne rests entirely on your father’s name
(琼恩:但是我的父亲为推翻疯王统治不懈努力)
and my own father fought to overthrow the Mad King.
(琼恩:北境之地的大人们把希望寄托于我之身领导他们)
The Lords of the North place their trust in me to lead them
(琼恩:我必殚精竭虑 死而后已)
and I will continue to do so as well as I can.
此时此刻的琼恩已经无限接近达里奥充满魅力的形象了
And while Jon is really nowhere near as charming as Daario,
我甚至能看到久违的轻松玩笑话在两人之间出现
I was even able to find one moment of some light-hearted playfulness though I’ll admit I did have to scour for this.
(琼恩:如果我不能顺利归来 你至少不用再担心“北境之王”对你的威胁)
If I don’t return, at least you won’t have to deal with the King of the North anymore.
这里的琼恩已经特别像达里奥了
So a lot of those same pieces from Daario are there
但是丹妮和琼恩之间的感情需要时间去锻造
and while the attraction between Dany and Jon did take some time to build,
或许归功于琼恩的不善言辞和沉默 所以最终感情爆发得那样激烈 为什么呢?
probably due to Jon’s more reserved and brooding nature, it ultimately leads to greater feelings. Why?
首先 琼恩有自己的原则
First off, because Jon has standards.
很显然 他知道丹妮很漂亮 他甚至给了自己很多次暗示
Now obviously, he finds Dany beautiful and he even hints as much
但是这还不足以让自己去追随她
but that’s not enough for him to immediately pursue her.
他更关心的是丹妮的人格魅力
He cares more about her character and .
直到他亲眼见证了丹妮的奉献精神和价值观
it’s not until he sees her perform an act of true sacrifice
他才心甘情愿奉丹妮为王
and valor that he names her his queen
(琼恩:现在 关于我的女王…)
Now, about my queen…
(琼恩:我本应该下跪起誓 但是…)
I would, um, bend the knee but…
(丹妮:琼恩 那些对你宣誓效忠的人…)
Jon, those who swore allegiance to you…
(琼恩:他们都将见证你是怎样的人)
They’ll all come to see you for what you are.
(丹妮:希望这一切 我受之无愧)
I hope I deserve it.
(琼恩:你当之无愧)
You do.
这个意义重大 琼恩不是拜倒在丹妮迷人的外貌或者无上的权利之下
This is significant. Jon isn’t bending the knee to
而是真实的为丹妮伟大的人格魅力所折服
Dany’s looks or her power but to her character
换一种说法就是 丹妮得到了琼恩的敬重
and the same can be said of Daenerys with regards to Jon —
丹妮也不是沉迷于琼恩的潇洒帅气 她之前就说过琼恩对她来说太小了
she doesn’t fall for his looks — she even remarks that he’s too small for her —
但是当她对琼恩了解日渐增多 对他的关心也挥之不去
but begins to care for him as she learns more about him.
我们在一段爱情里真正需要的就是 一个真正关心我们自我内在的人
And that is what we all truly want in a partner — it’s someone who cares about who we are as a person
无论相貌 家世 地位如何 都真心爱着内在真实的我们
and loves us for that instead of anything that we may have in the moment whether that’s status, looks, or anything.
丹妮知道达里奥第一次见到自己就宣誓追随自己的原因并不纯粹
Dany knows that this isn’t true of Daario who made his reasons for pursuing her entirely clear when he met her.
(达里奥:我是你见过的最简单的人)
I’m the simplest man you’ll ever meet.
(达里奥:我随心所欲 只做自己喜欢之事)
I only do what I want to do.
最开始阶段 一个人为了肉体的相互吸引而追求另一人 没有问题
Now there’s nothing wrong with pursuing someone because you find them physically attractive, at least at the onset,
但是如果你们之间永远只处于肉体相互吸引阶段 那就有点太肤浅了
but if that’s all that you care about, the feelings on both sides will probably stay relatively shallow.
虽然达里奥后来也学着去关心丹妮的内心所想 但是我认为以
And though Daario does grow to care about Dany and I think is genuinely
丹妮的性格 达里奥始终无法走进她的内心
当丹妮离开 达里奥最失望痛心之处竟然在于他始终没有得到相应的地位和头衔
when she leaves, he seems mostly disappointed that he will never have a conquest with the same status and title.
(达里奥:我充满自哀自怜)
I’m full of self-pity —
(达里奥:谁会跟随你?谁可以追随“风暴降生”丹妮莉丝 我们的龙之母?)
who comes after you — who can never follow Daenerys Stormborn, the mother of dragons.
(丹妮:我想 应该是一大群女性吧)
A great number of women, I imagine.
这也就勿怪丹妮抛下达里奥独自前行了
And it’s for that reason that it’s not gut-wrenching for Dany to leave Daario behind.
总之 达里奥并不像他再三强调的那样不在乎自己
In addition, he doesn’t really seem to care about more than his own personal pleasure as he states repeatedly.
(达里奥:我来这里是为了你 而不是为了他们)
I’m here for you, not them.
达里奥勇敢追求自己想要的 无所顾忌 这当然是一种自信又迷人的个人气质
Daario wants what he wants and he goes after it which is certainly a confident and attractive trait that you would do well to cultivate
但是这不足以产生爱情
but it doesn’t create love.
我们爱那些把生活原则凌驾于个人喜好之上的人
We love people who live by principles beyond their own self-interest,
我们爱那些抛却个人利益 有更伟大的追求和信仰的人
we love people who have a mission — a purpose that is bigger than themselves,
我们更爱那些可以让我们视为榜样 并激励我们勇于超越自己的人
and we love people who inspire us to be more through their example.
这些特质在琼恩雪诺身上体现得淋漓尽致
Jon Snow is the embodiment of that.
(琼恩:我信任你这个陌生人,因为我知道对于人民 你是最好的选择)
I put my trust in you, a stranger, because I knew it was the best chance for my people — for all our people.
(琼恩:我现在希望你也能相信我 这是我们最好的机会)
Now I’m asking you to trust in a stranger because it’s our best chance.
需要声明一点 这真的不是简单说说罢了
To be clear, this isn’t just words.
琼恩用他有些近乎愚蠢的方式为他的誓言和价值观做了最好的范例
Jon repeatedly demonstrates his valor with his sometimes bafflingly stupid self-sacrificing behavior.
当丹妮看到琼恩为人民所做的牺牲 她心动了
And when Dany sees the lengths that Jon is willing to go for others, she falls for him.
高潮时刻是她亲眼看到琼恩的伤疤 那些能代表琼恩舍身为别人的伤疤
The crowning moment is when she sees his scars — the physical representation of what he is willing to give for everyone else.
但是我发现这一幕很有趣 琼恩遮住了这些疤痕
And what I find especially interesting here is that Jon hid these scars
同时他也两次向丹妮刻意隐瞒了这些事
and the story behind them from Daenerys twice before.
(戴沃斯:他经历过那些可怕的事 他为了他的子民而战)
He faced those things, he fought those things for the good of his people,
(戴沃斯:他为他的子民甘愿献出生命 他为子民心口插刀 他献出…)
he risked his life for his people, he took a knife in the heart for his people, he gave his own—
(丹妮:当你们刚来的时候)
When you first came here,
(丹妮:戴沃斯爵士说你曾为了你的子民心口插刀)
Ser Davos said you took a knife in the heart for your people.
(琼恩:戴沃斯爵士夸张了)
Ser Davos gets carried away.
(丹妮:所以这是又一种修辞手法?)
So it was a figure of speech?
这不是丹妮一定会爱上琼恩的条件
This wasn’t a necessary omission in order for Dany to fall in love with Jon
我可以确定在对丹妮撒谎这件事上 我不是琼恩雪诺的坚定拥护者
and I am certainly not an advocate of lying so bad on you, Jon Snow.
但是这也足以证明琼恩没有刻意把这些当做追求丹妮的资本
But in this case, it does further goes to prove to Dany that Jon isn’t trying to impress her.
他对子民的救赎和奉献是纯粹的 不是用来博取任何人的认可
His dedication to others isn’t some ploy intended to curry her favor; it’s the genuine article.
所以 当丹妮亲眼所见伤痕累累的琼恩 这种震撼远比从别人口中听到的更强烈
And because she finds out about his scars without him directly having to tell her,
这也更充分证明了琼恩被众人拥戴的独特魅力
it adds even more to his legitimacy as a purpose-driven leader.
所以 去冒险 去真诚地表白自己内心所想 这都是值得做的
So, yes, take social risks, give your honest opinion — those are worthwhile behaviors
很多人因为各种各样的原因被你吸引
for lots of different reasons and will probably make more people more attracted to you.
但是丹妮和琼恩相爱的原因
But the reason that Dany is falling in love with Jon and Jon with Dany
相比容貌和地位这些外在条件 他们永远更在乎的是对方这个人的内心
is because they each care more about the other than looks and power;
他们都是为了众生的利益可以把自己的喜怒哀乐抛诸脑后的领导者
it’s because Jon lives for a cause that is bigger than his own pleasure and so does Dany.
他们也都对彼此有更高的要求和标准
They both have high standards for each other — Jon for her, and her for him.
单纯的吸引 喜欢和爱 永远是隔着很远的距离
Those standards are the difference between simple attraction and a real connection that could become love.
我认为真的爱一个人 所有一切都是值得的
And I think it’s worth saying that if you’re like me, you’re going to miss the heck
权利的游戏第八季可能要在两年之后才能回归
out of Game of Thrones for potentially the next two years until season 8 comes back
但是如果你迫不及待的话 可能连权游死忠粉丝都不一定知道
but if you need one more fix, there is something that most fans don’t know about
那就是马丁大叔写了三个精彩的小番外篇
and that is that George R. R. Martin wrote three amazing short stories
写在权力的游戏开始之前的维特洛斯大陆
set in Westeros that are kind of like prequels to Game of Thrones
故事特别好看
and the stories are all awesome.
你可能会在其中看到关于三眼乌鸦变成树人之前的样子
You meet characters like the three-eyed Raven before he was a tree,
还有伊蒙学士 甚至还有泰温的奶奶
learn about Meister Amon and even meet Tywin’s grandma.
现在这三个故事全部收录在一本
Now all three of these stories are contained in a volume called
《七国骑士录》的书中
A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms
感谢我们的赞助商Audible为我们免费提供
and you can check it out for free thanks to our sponsor for this video, Audible.
在下方评论区留言 就有可能会得到30天的
You sign up with the link in the description and \get a free 30-day trial
关于番外的免费有声读物 我强烈推荐你们
with a free audiobook and I am highly recommending that you make that audio book
看看《七国骑士录》 这样你就会对权力的游戏的前世今生有更多了解
A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms plus you’ll get access to tons of other books in the future.
现在这个特别的番外篇《七国骑士录》已经做成了有声读物
Now this particular one, A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms, makes for a great listen;
真的真的是三个特别棒的小故事
they really are three amazing stories in the first. It’s probably
这或许是权力的游戏系列中我最爱的故事了
one of my favorite stories in the entire world of Game of Thrones
也可能是权利游戏第八季到来前我们最大的消遣
and it should help ease the pain of these months and maybe years before season 8.
欢迎去通过我们的网站链接去签到并开始免费阅读
So sign up for Audible today through our link, audible.com/charisma and start listening for free.
如果你喜欢这个小视频 请订阅该频道
And if you like this video, make sure to subscribe to the channel.
我们频道有一系列关于权力的游戏的相关视频
We may have one more Game of Thrones video up our sleeve
即使这样 我们还得打算上新更多的此类小视频
but even so, there’s plenty of other super cool breakdowns that I have planned
去帮助你们成为自信潇洒又魅力十足的人
to help you be your most charismatic and confident self.
所以赶快去下方订阅我们吧
So go ahead and click that subscribe button now.
同时也欢迎关注我们的Instagram
You can also follow us on Instagram if you want some shorter content and a window
在等待权力的游戏第八季的无聊日子里 有剧透哦
into what I do when I’m not watching episodes of Game of Thrones.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

详细讲述了丹妮莉丝和琼恩相互吸引相爱的原因

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

小白

审核员

审核团GK

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzdMrTRplLg

相关推荐