聊天声
[Chatter]
你好
– Hi.
抱歉 我迟到了
Sorry I’m late.
没关系
– It’s cool.
别担心
Don’t worry.
你还好吗
– You ok?
大概一个月没见你了
Haven’t seen you in like a month.
我真的做不到的
– I can’t do this anymore.
我已经准备忘记你了
I’m ready to be over you.
这是什么意思
– What does that mean?
意思是 我们分开两年了 每次见你我都痛不欲生
– It means we haven’t been dating for 2 years. And it kills me every time I see you.
我们不是什么朋友
We’re not friends.
这样下去很危险
This is unhealthy.
想到你已经不是我爱人 我就无法跟你相处了
I can’t look at without thinking about when you were in love with me.
你说过 我们还可以做朋友的
– You told me you were ok with being friends.
我那么说是因为 我还爱着你啊明显这是明智之举
– I said that because I am in love with you. Obviously that’s smart.
你还爱着我吗
– You’re still in love with me?
你是在逗我吗
– Seriously? Like come on.
难道你真的看不出来吗
You really can’t see that?
因为 我想通了
Cause I figured that
你清楚的知道 只要你孤独寂寞了打给我 我就一定会回你
you were well aware considering every time you’re lonely you know I’ll answer the call.
你说的好像我一点都不在乎你 可我一直都很在乎你啊
– You’re talking about me like I don’t care about you and I’ve always cared about you.
就像是妈妈对孩子那种吧
– Like a mother to a child.
两位好 我是杰米 今天 我来为你们服务
– Hey guys. I’m Jamie. i’ll be your server today.
我能为你们点什么东西了吗
What can I start you off with?
恩 我们还要再想想血腥玛丽
– Yeah we’re gonna need a minute.. – Bloody Mary.
血腥玛丽
– Bloody Mary.
好的 两杯血腥玛丽 马上来
– Ok two Bloody Mary’s coming right up.
我爱你 我也希望你过得更好
– Well I love you and i want you to do what’s best for you.
笑声
[Laughing]
我讨厌你因为不认同而漠视我说的话
I hate it when you disregard something I say because you don’t agree with it.
我是你很好的选择
– I was good to you.
你让我觉得自己很卑微
– You made me feel small.
低沉的音乐
[Low music]
我讨厌我们像一对分手期的情侣一样对话
– I hate that we’re still talking to each other like we are in a broken relationship.
因为我们就是
– Because we are.
我爱你
I love you.
我们做不了朋友
We are not friends.
那么 我们准备好点餐了吗
– So, are we ready?
呃 哪个酒吧你想去看看卧室吗
– Um, which bar. – Do you want to see the bedroom?
好啊
– Ok
