ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

蛇爬行的原因 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

蛇爬行的原因

Why Are Snakes So Creepy?

嗨!我是来自分钟地球的Kate
Hi, this is Kate from MinuteEarth.
我们的早期祖先是一切肉食动物甚至鸟类的美味食物
Our early ancestors were tasty snacks for everything from carnivorous mammals to birds
作为被捕食者幸运的是 他们已经进化出一种基本的捕食者模式识别系统
of prey; luckily, they had developed a basic predator pattern recognition system that quickly
它能快速定位一般的威胁 并给灵长类动物时间逃跑
located general threats and gave the primates time to escape.
但当捕食性蛇突然出现时 这个系统就完全失效
But when predatory snakes first came on the scene, that system totally failed.
这是因为蛇看上去很像树干 它有数百块肋肌和
That’s because snakes are essentially stick-look-alikes whose hundreds of rib muscles and huge ventral
大腹壁鳞片能在某种程度帮助他们隐蔽地缓慢移动 这是其他捕食者做不到的
scales help them move in a way that no other predator does, which kept them incognito and
帮助它们捕食毫无戒心的猎物
helped them chow down on unsuspecting prey.
但最终 这些灵长类动物进化出了相当于蛇探测器的适应性
But eventually, some of these primates evolved what amounted to snake detectors – adaptations
就像专门研究蛇斑点的神经元 帮助我们祖先快速识别
like neurons devoted specifically to snake-spotting – that helped the protomonkeys quickly recognize
蠕动的木棍作为危险信号从而躲避
a wriggling stick as dangerous and get out of Dodge.
终于这些有用的蛇感知适应能力遗传给了
Eventually, some of those helpful snake-sensing adaptations got passed down all the way to
人类
humans.
当我们看图片时 测试将测量大脑电活动的过程显示出来
Tests that measure the electrical activity in our brains show that when we look at pictures
对于蛇 我们在大脑评估的时候就有很多活动
of snakes, we experience lots of activity right at the point when the brain is evaluating
恐惧-远不止当我们看到其他食肉动物的照片时
threats – far more than when we’re looking at pictures of other predators.
看看这些继起的事 你可能会在之前的事件里
And take a look at these sequences – you’ll probably see the creature on the top in an
想到上面的生物 因为你的大脑需要较少的视觉信息
earlier frame than you see the one below, because your brain needs less visual information
来辨认蛇 而不是识别其他动物
to pick out a snake than to identify other animals.
一些探究者甚至认为我们进化出了令人敬畏的色觉
Some researchers even think that we evolved our awesome color vision, in part, to help
事实上是为了帮助我们成功地发现蛇
us successfully spot snakes.
有证据表明 我们对蛇的敏感实际上使我们容易害怕他们
And there’s some evidence that our sensitivity to snakes actually makes us prone to fearing
但我们还不知道究竟如何产生的
them, but we don’t yet know exactly how.
不过 可以肯定的是我们脑海里有蛇
What is clear, though, is that we definitely have snakes on the brain.
嗨!本期视频由23andMe赞助 23andMe是一个旨在帮助人们理解人类DNA、
Hi! This video was sponsored by 23andMe – it’s a personal genetic analysis company that was
提供洞察人类祖先和人类的性格和健康机会
created to help people understand their DNA and to offer insight into their ancestry,
的人类基因遗传验定公司
their personal traits, and their health.
作为科学爱好者的你们可能会马上发现这个名字
You science lovers will probably figure out the name right away – it’s a nod to the
这是对携带我们每一个DNA的23对染色体的致敬
23 pairs of chromosomes that carry each of our DNA.
所以他们送我这个测试包来了解我的DNA故事
So they actually sent me this test kit to learn about my DNA story — I’m pretty excited
我很高兴去测验它 我所必须做的是往这个管子里吐痰:不会见血
to try it out – all I have to do is to spit into this tube; there’s no needles, no blood,
这很简单
it’s really easy.
我们将会在几周内得到结果
We’ll get the results back in a couple of weeks, and I’m actually going to share some
和在下期跟你们分享它们!
of them with you guys in one of our next videos!
我真希望他们能告诉我这红发的来源 因为我不知道
Hopefully they can tell me where this red hair came from, because I have no idea.
想了解你的DNA故事和支持我们的通道 请访问23andMe.com/MinuteEarth
To learn about your DNA story and to support our channel, go to 23andMe.com/MinuteEarth.
下期再见!
See you next time!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

振惊!很久很久以前,蛇就对人类的进化有了很大的影响

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Ljimnn

审核员

Y

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeOrYPvUsTE

相关推荐