未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

亲爱的布洛克:为什么噩梦如此恐怖?

Why Are Nightmares So Scary?

大家好
Hey there!
欢迎来到品生活
Welcome to Life Noggin!
你把我变成僵尸了?
You turned me into a zombie?
但我之前就痴迷大脑啦!
But I already loved brains before!
你们要给糖果
You guys are in for a treat!
或者接受恶作剧吧!
Or trick!
挑一个!
Whichever you like!
这是“亲爱的布洛克”最惊悚的一集
This is a very Spooky Episode of Dear Blocko!
那是个吸血鬼! 好吧
That was a vampire! Anyway,
我来回答你们有关真实世界
this is where I answer your questions
或者我的世界的问题
about the real world or my world!
开始第一个问题吧
Let’s get started with the first question
史黛西问 亲爱的布洛克 死人可以复生吗?
Stacy asks Dear Blocko, can a dead person come back to life?
我爱你 布洛克! 啊 谢谢!
I LOVE you, Blocko! Hey, thanks!
我也爱你!
I love you too!
现在我来回答关于死人复生的问题
Now to answer your question about dead people coming back to life,
在某种角度上来说
in a way, yeah, they
确实可以
can!
有个著名的
There’s something known
“拉撒路综合征” 现象 指被临床确认死亡的人
as the Lazarus Phenomenon and it’s where someone springs back to life
又恢复生机
after they had appeared to be clinically dead.
它被定义为迟发的自主循环恢复
It’s defined as a delayed return of spontaneous circulation,
又被称为自发循环恢复
also known as ROSC, after you
发生在你已经停止给某人实施心肺复苏之后
had already stopped giving someone CPR.
一项2017年的研究称 这些延迟的自发循环恢复现象
A 2007 study reported that these delayed ROSCs usually occur
通常发生在十分钟之内
within about 10 minutes, recommending
研究建议 在停止实施心肺复苏后的至少十分钟之内
that you should try and still passively monitor someone
你都应该尽量照看他们
for at least those 10 minutes after
直至确定死亡
stopping CPR before confirming their death.
十分钟可能听起来很短
10 minutes might not seem like a lot of time,
但具我所知
but if that isn’t enough to give you a bad
这足够让你感受被活埋的恐惧
case of taphophobia, I don’t know what will!
下一个问题来自利奇·西奥 亲爱的布洛克
Next question comes from Lizzy Theo Dear Blocko,
是什么使我们的噩梦如此可怕?
What Causes our nightmares to be so scary?
好吧 首先 如果你做了噩梦
Well first off, if you’re having nightmares,
不用过于担心
don’t worry too much about it because they’re
因为做噩梦很正常
a totally normal thing to have.
小孩更容易做噩梦
They’re more common in children,
当然成年人也可能会做噩梦
though adults can certainly get them too.
但是由于噩梦可能非常恐怖
But since nightmares can be pretty scary,
可能导致人惊醒或者
and can cause some people to wake up or lose
无法入睡
sleep over them,
我完全理解大家想要知道
I totally get why you’d want to learn more about why your dreams can
梦境会恐怖的原因
be so spooky!
确切的原因还是一个谜
The exact reason is a little bit of a mystery,
有人认为噩梦是
but some believe that scary dreams are a manifestation
你在现实世界中遇到的危险
of sorts for any real dangers or problems
或者麻烦的某种体现
that you come across in your life.
焦虑和抑郁
Anxiety and depression may also play a role here
也有可能导致你做噩梦
in causing you to have nightmares, along
其他原因还有如创伤后应激障碍
with things like PTSD.
其他人指出 某些药物比如抗抑郁药是罪魁祸首
Others point to certain medications, likeantidepressants, being the culprit.
可能是以上的任何一个原因
It could be any
或者以上某些猜想的组合
of these things — or maybe some sort of combination of them— that make
使你的噩梦如此恐怖
your nightmares so scary.
它也可能只是随机的
It can also be just random.
我所知的也就是
All I know is
我和中学朋友们都想要知道那个可怕的怪兽是谁
that me and my meddling friends here need to find out who that spooky monster
免得它再来吓到我们
really is before they strike again!
哈!
Aha!
抓到你了!
Gotcha!
一直以来都是奶奶您吗?
It was Grandma all along?
奶奶!
Grandma!
下面是关于我或者我的世界的问题了!
Now it’s time for questions about me ormy world!
李梅问 亲爱的布洛克 可以看看你小时候的照片吗?
May Lee asksDear Blocko show us your baby pictures?
啊 老兄!
Oh man!
好尴尬
This is embarrassing.
我的意思是我有点…
I mean i have a couple…
好吧 看吧!
Okay here, take a look!

Huh.
我那时还小
I was so young.
这是我的第一个生日
Here’s my first birthday.
哦 不
Oh no.
第一个万圣节
My first halloween.
你相信吗 画师把我画进了那玩意儿里?
Can you believe my animator put me in that!?
啊 哇!
Oh wow! Oh,
这是我第一天
and here’s what i looked
出现在Youtube上的样子
like on my first day of youtube.
看看我的手臂
Look at those arms.
连在了一起 活动受限
They’re so attached and limited.
特里20说 亲爱的布洛克
Terry 20 says Dear Blocko,
可以带我们到你的世界去
please give us a tour of your
逛逛吗
world!
我的世界很大
My world is massive,
但我觉得可以带你们快速浏览一遍
but I suppose i can give you a quick tour.
这是布洛克镇公园
Here’s Blocktown park.
这是布洛克都市 这里就是给1997年失败的像素实验品
Here’s the city of BlocktropolisHere’s where the failed pixel experiments
建立了个隔离镇的地方 都是吓人的坏掉的方块生物
of 1997 lead to a quarantined town filled horribly corrupted blocky beings.
这里是橡皮糖欢乐园
And here is the candy gumdrop smile land!
可爱吧!
How cute!
还有更多想给你们看的
There is a lot more to show you,
但是我们得永远留在这里了
but then we’d be here forever.
啊 不!
Oh no!
他们逃出来了!
They’re escaping!
每个人都去找掩护!
Everyone to bunker!
别让他们追上你!
Don’t let them catch you.
你对生活或者对我的世界有什么困惑吗?
So do you have any questions about your worldor mine?
在评论区里告诉我吧
Let me know in the comment section and
要确认用了#亲爱的布洛克 我才能找到你
make sure you use the # DearBlocko so i can find it!
推荐你去关注我的推特
You should also follow me
在接下来的几个月里
on Twitter where i’ll be announcing some really cool things
我会在上面发布一些很酷的东西
in the coming months.
想看更多的亲爱的布洛克系列视频?
Wanna watch more Dear Blocko?
看看我们的上一个视频!
Check out the last one we did here!
如果你从不洗手会怎么样呢?
What would happen if you never washed yourhands? Well,
好吧 除了污垢
apart from all the dirt and
以及其它可能在你手上滋生的粘稠物
other gunk that would likely build up on your hands,
你的手上还会有大量细菌
you’d be leaving a bunch of germs on them.
非常感谢您的收看!
Thank you so much for watching!
我叫布洛克 这里是品生活
My name is Blocko, this has been Life Noggin,
请不要停止思考!
don’t forget to keep on thinking.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

布洛克回答粉丝来信,关于真实世界或者布洛克世界的问题。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

侧耳倾听

审核员

审核员YX

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHrI1jjRpVk

相关推荐