未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

《为啥如此焦虑》简介

Why Am I So Anxious? Here’s the Answer

Hi, I’m Dr. Tracey Marks,
大家好 我是Tracey Marks
a psychiatrist, and I make mental health education videos.
一名精神科医生 我制作有关心理健康的教育视频
Anxiet is everywhere.
焦虑无处不在
We all experience it to some degree,
我们在某种程度上都经历过
but there’s anxiety symptoms, anxiety disorders,
但是有焦虑症状 焦虑障碍
and anxious personalities and temperaments.
还有焦虑性格和气质
Where do you fall on this spectrum?
你属于其中的哪一类呢?
I have the answer for you in my new book,
在我的新书中就有答案
“Why Am I So Anxious,
《为什么我如此焦虑
Powerful Tools for Recognizing Anxiety
识别焦虑和
and Restoring Your Peace.”
恢复平静的强大工具》
I can’t hold back my excitement with this,
提到它我抑制不住内心的激动
this book goes deep.
这本书将深入剖析焦虑
Let me show you what’s in it.
让我告诉你里面讲了什么
There are 10 chapters.
本书共有10个章节
The first four explain the origins of your anxiety.
前四章解释了焦虑的根源
What makes some people anxious and others not?
是什么让一些人焦虑而另一些人不焦虑?
How do you recognize anxiety symptoms?
你如何识别焦虑的症状呢?
Sometimes it’s not obvious.
有时候它的症状不太明显
Anxiety often starts in the childhood and teenage years.
焦虑通常始于幼年和青少年时期
I’ve had adults tell me that they struggled mentally
有成年患者告诉我 他们年少时心理很挣扎
as a teen and didn’t realize until they were older,
但直到长大才意识到
that what they experienced was anxiety.
他们所经历的是焦虑
In chapter two, I talk about the anxiety disorders.
在第二章中 我谈到了焦虑症
What even constitutes an anxiety disorder
与只是患上情境性焦虑相比
versus just having some situational angst?
什么才算是焦虑症?
I explain the official anxiety disorders.
我解释了焦虑症的官方概念
And then in chapter three,
接下来在第三章
I talk about other anxious conditions,
我谈到了其他的焦虑障碍
like obsessive compulsive disorder,
比如强迫症
body repetitive behaviors, like skin picking,
躯体重复行为 例如皮肤搔抓症
PTSD, and more.
创伤后应激障碍等等
I even have a section talking about existential anxiety.
我在书中还有一节谈到了存在性焦虑
You get to hear all about the midlife struggles that I had
你会听到我在完成医学培训后
as I finished my medical training,
眼前没有合适的人 仍旧没有结婚的
and was still not married with no one in sight,
中年时所经历的所有挣扎
that got kind of crucial.
这点很关键
In chapter four,
在第四章
I talk about anxious personalities and temperaments.
我谈到了焦虑型性格和气质
I also talk about what it means to be neurotic,
也提到了神经质意味着什么
and explain the different psychological defenses.
并解释了不同的心理防御机制
You’ll learn about what it means
你将会了解
to have unconscious conflicts,
无意识冲突的意义
and how those conflicts can stir up anxiety for you.
以及这些冲突是如何让你焦虑的
These four chapters give you a very robust understanding
这四章会让你对你的焦虑以及
of your anxiety and where it lies on the spectrum
它在从正常到障碍的范围中的位置
from normal to disordered.
有一个非常深刻的理解
Then comes some really good stuff,
接下来是非常棒的内容
in part two, I talk about
在第二部分 我谈到了
what you can do about your anxiety.
你可以做些什么来解决你的焦虑
In chapter five,
在第五章中
you’ll learn about prescription treatments.
你将了解处方治疗
How do you know if you should even take a medication?
你怎么知道你是否需要服药?
I talk about the primary options that we use,
我提到了首选方案
and the secondary ones.
和第二方案
I also talk in detail about the hazards of taking medication
我也详细提及了服药的风险
like side effects and dependence.
比如副作用和依赖性
Chapter six talks about complimentary
第六章 提到了
and alternative treatments, also called CAM.
补充和替代疗法 也称为CAM
You’ll learn about different supplements
你将了解不同的补充剂
and I’ll give you my take on whether each supplement
我会给你我关于每个补充剂
is worth taking or not.
是否值得吃的看法
I talk about other treatments like acupuncture,
我提到了其他疗法 比如针灸
hypnotherapy, and reiki.
催眠疗法以及灵气疗法
I also have an in-depth section on aromatherapy,
还有一个关于芳香疗法的深入章节
which is something near and dear to me.
这种疗法深得我心
I love aromatherapy.
我喜欢芳香疗法
I explain the science behind it
我解释了它背后的科学原理
and discuss my favorite relaxing essential oils.
并讨论了我最喜欢的香薰油
In the appendix,
在附录里
I give you some recipes, including my sleep oil
我会给出一些清单 包括我自己
that I’ve been using on myself for years.
多年来一直在用的睡眠油
I also teach you how to make your own inhalers,
我还会教大家制作自己的吸入器
and how to properly dilute the oils
以及如何正确稀释精油
for use on your skin and in the bath.
用于你的皮肤和沐浴
I’ll also give you some recommendations
关于什么精油能很好地混合在一起
on what oils blend well together,
以及如何调配你自己的混合精油
and how to make your own blends.
我也会给你一些建议
In chapter seven,
在第七章中
you’ll learn about several kinds of psychotherapies
你将会了解几种心理疗法
and how they’re used.
以及如何使用它们
For example, there are three widely used trauma therapies.
例如 有三种广泛使用的创伤疗法
To help you understand how they work,
为了帮助你了解它们的工作原理
I give you an example of a traumatic event,
我会给大家举一个创伤性事件的例子
and then I’ll show you how each therapy works
然后我将向你展示 每种疗法如何工作
to get to the same end point.
来达到相同的疗效
Of course, you can’t do therapy on yourself,
当然 你不能为自己进行治疗
but the intention of this chapter and the medication chapter
但是本章和药物疗法那章的意图
is to help you appreciate what these treatments aim to do,
是为了帮助你了解这些治疗的目的
and how they do it.
以及如何去做
In the last three chapters, 8, 9, and 10,
在最后的 第八章 第九章 第十章中
I equip you with 25 different self-help tools
我为你们配备了25个
to address your anxiety.
解决你的焦虑问题的自助工具
They’re divided into mind tools, body tools,
它们分为精神工具 物理工具
and behavioral tools.
和行为工具
That’s a lot of tools,
有这么多的工具
and a downside of having so many options
选择太多也有缺点
is feeling overwhelmed with too many choices,
那就是会感到不知所措
and not know how or when to apply them.
并且不知道如何以及何时去应用它们
I get it.
我都知道
And here’s the workaround,
接下来是替代方法
I explain the tools in those three chapters.
我在这三章解释了这些工具
Then I have an appendix called,
并且还有一个附录
“What Tools Help What.”
叫做“什么工具有什么帮助”
I give you scenarios, and then tell you
我给你一些场景 并告诉你
what tools that you can use for each scenario.
可用于每个场景的工具
For example, let’s say you have social
比如 假设你有社交焦虑症
or performance anxiety.
或者表现焦虑
You get anxious when you need to speak up in a group.
当你需要在团队中发言时 你会感到焦虑
Some of the tools that can help with that problem
一些可以帮助解决这个问题的工具
are graded exposure, affective labeling,
有渐进暴露法 情感标签
affirmation journaling, worry journaling,
肯定日记 担忧日记
and reframing negative thoughts.
以及重塑消极思想
I teach you how to do all of those things,
我会教你如何去做
and then you can see what works best for you.
然后 你可以找出最适合自己的方法
The last part of the book is the seven appendices.
本书最后的部分是七个附录
Appendix A is called how to recognize target symptoms.
附录A是“如何识别目标症状”
Target symptoms are the problems that you have
目标症状是指你存在的
that are not normal for you.
对你来说不正常的问题
Clinicians use target symptoms to measure your progress.
临床医生使用目标症状来衡量你的进展
Patients sometimes ask me,
患者有时会问我
how do I know if the treatment is helping?
我怎么知道治疗是否有效?
The answer is,
答案是
you look at how your target symptoms have changed.
要研究目标症状的变化
Even with self-help tools, identifying your target symptoms
即使借助自助工具 识别目标症状
is how you can tell if your interventions are helping.
也是你判断干预是否有效的方法
Appendix B is what tools help what.
附录B是“什么工具帮助什么”
Appendix C is the aromatherapy, recipes and tips.
附录C是“芳香疗法 药物处方和贴士”
Appendix D is an emotions chart
附录D是一个情绪图表
to help you with your affective labeling.
可以帮助你进行情感标签
This chart will help expand your vocabulary
这个表能帮助你扩大词汇量
and enable you to get very specific
使你能够非常具体地了解
about how things make you feel.
事情让你感觉如何
Specificity is important.
具体了解非常重要
In Appendix E, I give you 18 grounding exercises
在附录E里 我为你们提供了18个
to have at the ready.
可随时使用的基本练习
Grounding exercises are great for disconnecting
基本练习能很好地
from intense anxiety.
帮助你摆脱强烈的焦虑
Appendix F is a worksheet for practicing
附录F 是一个关于
interoceptive exposure exercises.
内在感觉暴露的练习题
Interoceptive means being aware of your body sensations.
内感受指的是意识到你的身体感觉
Some people’s anxiety is triggered or worsened
有些人的焦虑会在他们出现身体症状时
when they have physical symptoms.
被触发或恶化
If you have health anxiety or get panicked
如果你有健康忧虑 或者当你
and scared when you start having body sensations
出现你认为是焦虑的身体感觉时
that you think are anxiety,
你会感到惊慌害怕
this appendix should be super helpful.
这个附录应该非常有用
The last appendix is a list of references
最后一个附录是每一章的
for each chapter for further study,
参考文献列表 以供进一步研究
in case reading this book wasn’t enough.
以防你阅读本书不够
There are 250 references that I used to inform me
写这本书时 我引用了
in writing this book.
250个参考文献
But wait, I got one more thing for you.
但是等等 我还有别的东西要给你们
This book is jam packed with information
这本书信息量很大
and it publishes, August 16th
将于8月16日出版
but you can pre-order the book now.
但是你现在可以预订这本书
If you pre-order the book before August 16th,
如果你在8月16日之前预订本书
you get this special bonus supplement
你将获得与本书完美互补的
that perfectly complements the book.
特别奖励补充
It’s an illustrated guide that has three sections.
它是一份图解指南 由三个部分组成
The first one shows you a way
第一部分告诉了你一种方法
to conceptualize managing your anxiety using your senses.
就是将“运用感官控制焦虑”概念化
I talk about that in the chapter on body tools.
我在“身体工具”一章中谈到了这点
But here, you get a beautifully illustrated infographic
但在这里 你会得到一份可用作提示的
that you can use as a prompt.
插图精美的信息图
Remember, you’ll have 25 tools at your disposal,
记住 你会有25个工具可供使用
but this guide gives you a bird’s eye view
但是这份指南给你提供了
of some of the tools.
一些工具的概述
The second section is a visual aid
第二部分是一种视觉辅助工具
to help you get started journaling.
可以帮助你开始写日记
There are a lots of ways that you can journal.
有很多记录日记的方法
In the book, I talk about five of them.
在本书中 我谈到了其中的五种方法
I also give you some general affirmations
我也给大家提供了一些你可以用来开始
that you can use to get started,
写日记的一般性的肯定句
but this bonus turns those affirmations
而在这份指南里 我把那些肯定句制作成了卡片
into cards that you can print and keep handy
任何时候你想要快速心理重置
anytime you want a quick mental reset
或是提升自尊 都可以随时
or a self-esteem boost.
打印出来并随身携带
The last section of the bonus
这份奖励的最后一部分
gives you fear ladder templates.
是恐惧阶梯模板
In chapter 10, I talk about how to use exposure exercises
在第十章中 我谈到了如何使用暴露练习
to diffuse the fear around your phobias.
来减弱对恐惧症的恐惧
One approach to exposure is creating a fear ladder,
一种暴露的方法是创建恐惧阶梯
where you gradually expose yourself
逐渐地把自己暴露在
to the thing that you fear.
自己害怕的东西面前
It’s not that easy to create your own fear ladder.
创建自己的恐惧阶梯并不容易
And often, that’s one of the things
通常 这是一件
that a therapist would help you with.
心理医生会帮助你完成的事情
So in this last section, I give you 11 sample fear ladders
所以在最后一部分 我给了大家11个恐惧阶梯的样本
that you can use for various phobias.
可用于各种恐惧症
These are templates that you can use as is,
这些模板你可以按原样使用
or modify them to fit your specific situation.
也可以修改它们以适应你的具体情况
These ladders are not in the appendix,
这些阶梯不在附录中
I created them after I finished writing the book
我在写完这本书之后 创建了它们
just for you, the early adopter.
只为你们 首批购买者而做的
You can only get these illustrated guides,
只有在8月16日之前预订本书
if you pre-order before August 16th.
你才能获得这些图解指南
After that date, they’re gone.
超过这个日期 就不会赠送了
So order your book today, don’t wait,
所以今天就预订吧 不要等了
go to GetYourPreorder.com.
访问GetYourPreorder.com
You’ll see instructions on how to get the bonus
订书的时候 你将看到有关
when you order.
如何获得奖励的说明
You’ll receive the bonus when the book publishes.
当本书发行时 你将会收到这些奖励
I hope you enjoy reading this
我希望你喜欢读这本书
as much as I enjoyed writing it.
就像我喜欢写这本书一样
Thanks for watching. See you next time.
谢谢收看 下次见

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

你是不是经常感到焦虑呢?今天Tracey医师会带大家了解一下焦虑问题,她还介绍了一本关于焦虑的新书,一起来看看吧

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

外星兔子

审核员

审核员SRY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OtHCucLkFw

相关推荐