ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

叙述视频的ALUX女士是谁? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

叙述视频的ALUX女士是谁?

Who Is The "Alux Lady" Narrating The Videos?

Alux网网友们 大家好!
Hello, Aluxers!
这是我们专门为年底制作的系列视频
This is a special series we’re doing before the end of the year,
在这些视频里我们将从你们这一年的提问中
where we’ll be answering some of the most common questions
挑出最常见的问题来回答
you guys have asked us over the past twelve months.
现在我们进行一下类似“问与答”环节的事
We want to do something like a Q&A for a while now.
和以往一样 答案也许并不是你想要听到的
As always, the answers might not be exactly what you want to hear,
但是我们会诚实中肯地做答
but we’ll be honest and somewhat to the point.
如果这是你第一次观看我们的视频 欢迎
If this is your first time watching one of our videos, welcome.
现在请点击订阅按钮
Click the SUBSCRIBE button right now ,
因为我们在接下来的几天还要提供大量宝贵的视频 你不想看不到吧
because we’re providing massive value for the following days and you don’t want to miss it.
这一点说清楚了 咱们开始今天的问题吧
With that out of the way, here’s today’s question.
叙述Alux网这些视频的女士是谁呢?
Who is the Alux lady who narrates these videos?
简短的回答是 这是个从来不会说的秘密 因为
Short answer, that’s a secret will never tell, because, well,
有时候你们这些网民有点不可思议
you guys can be weird sometimes.
这是我们最初考虑的众多问题之一
It’s one of those things we’ve considered since the beginning-
需要拥有私人的生活并且不被铺天盖地的陌生人的短信干扰
the need to have a private life and not be bombarded by messages from strangers.
目前这绝对是一种享受
It’s definitely a luxury these days.
我们从视频下面的评论区了解到你们的这个特点
We know this because of some of the comments you’ve left behind under the videos,
甚至有人发邮件给我们的编辑认为他们是叙述者
and even the flirty messages you’ve sent to our mail editors thinking they’re behind the voice.
这就是我们不在视频中特设主持人的原因
That’s why we specifically chose not to include a host in our videos.
这也和我们全盘考虑的商业模式有关
It also has to do with the way we put together our entire business model.
在创造一个商业模式的时候 你想要让它避免任何可能存在的威胁
When creating a business, you want to protect it from as many threats as possible.
万一因为某种原因主持人不能继续主持下去怎么办呢?
What would happen if for some reason the host was unable to continue?
每个月都看到一个新面孔确实有点奇怪 至少在早期是这样的
It would have been really weird to see a new face every month at least in the early days.
如果你是我们的视频的长期观众 就会发现我们频道已经换了好几个叙述人了
If you’ve been following us for a while, you know there have been multiple narrators on our channel.
你们可能喜欢一些 不喜欢另一些
You guys have loved some of them and hated others.
而这正是其美妙之处
That’s the beauty of it at all .
我们经过多次的尝试并犯了几次错之后
After numerous trials and errors,
我们的确找到了一个和我们拥有同样价值观的人
we’ve definitely found someone who shares our values.
她很努力工作 我们因为她加入我们的ALUX团队而骄傲
It’s a hard worker and we’re proud to have her on our team here at Alux.
你们不知道现在我读这一段有多诡异
And you guys have no idea how weird it is for me to read this right now,
所以我要脱稿说一会儿
so I’m just gonna go off script here for a second.
下面是有关我自己的一个信息:
Here’s a message from myself:
我就是Alux.com网视频的叙述者
the voice who narrates the Alux.com videos.
在过去的几年里 我很高兴自己是这个社区的一员
Over the last couple of years, you know I’ve loved being a part of this community,
但是这不并不意味着我要泄密
but it doesn’t mean I’m about to spill the beans, either.
有一点神秘感的生活会更有趣 不是吗?
Life is a bit more fun when there’s an air of mystery. Don’t you think?
当我给你们读这些文稿的时候 我实际上就是在享受Alux网的这些旅行
I have actually been living the Alux journey as I’ve been reading these scripts to you.
我过去在媒体行业做全职 在这里忙了两年副业以后
I used to work full time in media and after two years of hustling on the side.
这个副业太忙了 需要投入更多的时间
My side hustle began to demand more time and
最后我决定离开我的本职工作
eventually I decided to leave my job and
全身心地开办自己的公司——一个录音工作室
launch my own business fulltime-a recording studio.
我其实不是美国人
I’m actually not an American,
我来自”白色的大北方”——加拿大
instead, I hail from the Great White North-Canada.
你知道加拿大的历史
And you know it doesn’t always have the same history or
建筑 甚至奢侈品都和欧洲国家不一样
architecture, even luxury as some European countries,
但是加拿大是粗旷而美丽的
but it’s rugged and beautiful.
人们很热情 很贴心 你知道无论我去哪里旅行
The people are warm and caring and you know, no matter where I travel in this world,
加拿大一直是我要回的家
it’s the home I’m always gonna come back to.
你知道加拿大是让我自己内心觉得富有的一个原因
You know it’s a part of what makes me rich by my own terms,
当我开始全身心地去实现我的ALUX梦想时
and as I begin to fully realize my ALUX dreams,
我也祝你们在成功之路上走得很顺利 无论成功对你们意味着什么
I wish you all the best on your road to success whatever that means for you.
成功之路常常是艰难的 但是总是值得的
The road is always tough to travel, but it is always worth it.
好吧 咱们回到视频的稿子上来吧
Okay, so back to the script for this video.
过去的一年真是很疯狂
It’s been a crazy year filled with great pieces of content
这一年里能呈现给大家这些视频 真的让我很快乐
that it was my absolute pleasure to present to you guys,
咱们2018年再来一遍怎么样?
so how about we do it all over again in 2018?
只会更好
Only better.
我们这样回答解决了你的问题吗?
So do we answer your question or not?
对于这个话题你还有什么补充的吗?
What do you think you can add on this subject?
请在评论区告诉我们
Let us know in the comments.
如果你自己想要提问题
If you want to ask a question yourself,
也可以前往alux.com/question网站 点击“提交问题”按钮
you can do so by going to alux.com/question and click the “Submit a question” button.
祝大家假期愉快
We hope you’re enjoying your holidays.
如果你还没有订阅我们的视频 最好点击ALUX标志 现在就订阅
If you haven’t subscribed already, you better click on that ALUX logo and do it right now.
我们挑选这个视频供你下次观看
And we’ve picked this video for you to watch next,
因为这正是你看完这个视频后需要看的
because it’s just what you need after watching this one.
点击蓝色框向我们提问
And click the blue box to ask us a question.
感谢成为Alux网的一员
Thanks for being an Aluxer.
明天见
See you tomorrow.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

年底特辑 揭秘Alux网叙述者

听录译者

greenhoodie

翻译译者

greenhoodie

审核员

审核员T

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XxyplZ590c

相关推荐