ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

我为谁投票 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

我为谁投票

WHO I'M VOTING FOR...

我的美国同胞们 我不是一位政治家
My fellow Americans, I am not a politician.
我也不是艺人
I am not one of those entertainers either,
为你们唱一首有关我最喜欢的候选人的上口的歌
here to sing you a catchy song about my favorite candidate.
和这些天电视上的大多数人不同
Because unlike most people on TV these days,
我对你投给谁不感兴趣
I ain’t interested in who you’re voting for. 
我只是想告诉你 你被骗了
I am simply here to tell you that you have been tricked,
被愚弄 被欺骗 在公众场合发狂
fooled, bamboozled, hoodwinked, run amok, led astray
被那些声称致力于团结 实际上寻求分裂的
by leaders who claimed they are committed to unity,
领导人引入歧途了
but truthfully seek division.
他们微笑着说要和平 眼睛却在大嚷着要战争
See while their smiles say peace, their eyes scream war, 
他们说着光鲜亮丽的话
their words say fresh and new,
但我们有听过《somewhere before》这首歌吧
but haven’t we heard this song somewhere before?
今天我要透过屏幕
And so I come to you through your screen today 
问你们一个问题 多长时间
with one question and one question only. How long?
我们寻找的领导人能救我们多久呢
How long will we look for leaders to save us?
有些人会这么说
Somebody’s gotta say this, 
下一个领导人会比上一个更好
How long will we believe that the next leader is gonna be
可以解决任何事情 我们会相信这句话多久呢
better than the last one and fix everything?
我们要多久才能看清真相
How long until we see the truth up close,
那些政治家们眼里没有人民 只有选票
that our politicians don’t see people, they see votes.
我们要多久才能看清媒体的首要任务是收视率
How long until we see that the media’s first priority is ratings.
第二是他们的投资者们 第三才是真相
Second is their investors, and coming in at third is the truth.
要多少证据才能让
How much proof will it take before we wake from this dream
我们从这个梦境醒来之后
and see that the answer to our problems
看清我们问题的答案不是在我们的内外部
are not outside of us, nor inside of us.
答案从来都是我们自身
The answer has always been and will always be us.
你知道在任何语言中被翻译得最多的短语是什么吗
Do you know what the most translated phrase in any language is?
听过很多 你就会相信那就是
See many would have you believe that it is 
“我的国家比你的好”
“My country is better than yours.”
或是“我的种族优于你的”
or “My race is better than yours.”
或是“我是对的 你是错的”
or “I’m right, you’re wrong.”
都不是 那是“我爱你”
But no, it is “I love you.”
是的 在我们被他人误导我们是谁之前
Yep, love, this four letter word that explains exactly who we are 
爱这个字准确地解释了我们是谁
before we were misled with the ideas of who they told us we were.
爱是我们的天性
Love is our natural state.
回到这个话题 爱是我们面临的每个问题的答案
So, coming back to that, is the answer to every problem we face.
爱可能不会在选票上
Love may not be on the ballot,
但会在种族里 这就是我支持的人
but it’s in the race and that is who I endorse.
不相信爱是答案的人
Anyone who does not believe that love is the answer, 
还没有体验过爱的力量
has yet to experience the strength of this great force.
1967年 有两个英雄分别叫米尔德丽德和理查德爱
In 1967, two little known heroes named Mildred and Richard Loving
为了他们的爱情抗争 最后爱情赢了
fought a battle for their love and love won.
这两位普通人靠一己之力重写了这个国家的法律
These two average people rewrote the laws of this country single handedly, 
如今不同种族的人可通婚组建家庭
and today people of different races can get married and start families.
看看人性 这样的例子有很多
See humanity, is filled with examples like these.
我提及这个事例是因为它证明了
But this is the one I mention because it expresses that 
普通人也能做出改变 不必是总统或政治家
you don’t have to be presidental or a politician to make a difference.
小石头扔进池塘里能泛起大涟漪
A tiny stone thrown in a pond can create tremendous ripples.
如今我们需要比以往更多的涟漪
And today we need more ripples than ever before.
我们真的能像往常一样做更多的生意吗
Can we really afford any more business as usual?
我们没有足够的爱的力量吗
Haven’t we had enough of the love of power?
让我们现在试一下 爱的力量
Let us now try, the power of love.
这次选举 每次选举 每一天
This election, every election, every day,
你人生的每一刻 为爱投票
every moment of your life, vote love, vote loving.
陪审团的女士们和先生们
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
今天仍在实验中 我们有了现代教育
Today on trail, we have modern day schooling.
很高兴你的到来
Glad you could come.
他不仅能让鱼爬上树
Not only does he make fish climb trees,
也能让它们爬下来
but also makes them climb down.
只有意识到你从未真正活过
It is getting to the end of life,
才会走向生命的尽头
only to realize that you never truely lived.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

我为谁投票

听录译者

jm

翻译译者

李门牙😄

审核员

HZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YE27SgMEXHo

相关推荐