未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

你最害怕在谁的面前失败?

Who Are You Scared to Fail in Front Of

你谈到……
– You talk about,
当然每个人都会谈到失败
everyone always talks about failing
而你谈到了害怕在某人面前失败
and you talk about being scared of failing to who
我很喜欢这个话题
and I love that.
因为这很有意义
‘Cause that really gets to the essence of it.
当然
– Yeah, that’s been–
当美发师开始工作时
– And hairdressers have a lot of fear when
它们会感到害怕
they’re getting into the job.
明白了 这很重要
– Got it. That was a big one.
我的处境很有趣 因为我不会感到害怕
I’m in a funny place where I’m just not scared,
我就是不担心 这很奇怪
I’m just not worried about, I have this weird,
我不在意个别人想什么
I could care less what anybody thinks and
我只关心所有人的看法
I genuinely care what everybody thinks.
这像是某种阴阳互补
You know, it’s the kind of this really Ying and Yang and so
我意识到大多数情况下 你害怕失败是因为……
I just realized that so many of you are scared to fail because
因为你父亲会让你对此感觉很坏
your dad’s gonna make you feel bad about it.
我体验过它 这糟糕透了
I have empathy for that. That sucks.
或者你的丈夫可能会说 我早就告诉过你了吧
Or your husband is going to say I told you so.
我很惊讶我们生态系统中的负面能量是……
I’m very fascinated by negative energy within our ecosystem that
是无法被消除的- (若有所思)
is not cut out-able. – Hmmm.
你可以不管你的那些……
– You can get rid of your
讨厌的泛泛之交
acquaintance that’s a dick face.
对吧?到当你妈也这样讨厌时 那就糟糕了
Right? But when your mom’s the dick face, you’re in trouble.
对的
– Yeah.
因此我尝试与我们害怕在他面前失败的人……
– And so I’ve been trying to have this conversation of who
谈话 我想说……
are you scared to fail in front of and I gotta tell you in
一对一或者面对面的交流
one-on-ones or meet-ups where the content has come from,
会让人害怕 举个例子 你找到你的姐姐寻求建议
people are scared. You look up to your older sister
她说话很直 她的观点对你来说也很有帮助
who’s straight lined and her opinion matters to you.
但是你是个艺术家 你想和你的姐姐讨论
But you’re an artist and you want to do this.
如果你失败了 你却不想在她面前失败
And if you fail, you don’t want to fail in front of her.
– 对- 这很难受
– Yeah. – That’s tough.
这会阻止我们做尝试很多事情
That’s stopping a lot of us.
我不会回答你 你应该对这种情况作出啥回应
I don’t have the answer to what you have to do about it
或者说告诉你我相信交流可以解决所有问题
other than I do believe that communication solves all things.
但是 我又怎么能让你去……
But great, how do I push you to
去和你妈进行真正的交流呢?
have that real talk with your mom?
这很困难伙计- 我喜欢这个观点
Hard, so, yeah man. – I love that.
– 因为这很现实- 没错
– It’s a real one. – Yeah.
但是真正落实却很难
– But it’s not so easy to unwind.
~~~~
(light music)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

长街、

审核员

【MO】哒

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zgg8nmNIrrE

相关推荐