ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

大脑里哪里才是我自己? – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

大脑里哪里才是我自己?

Where Am I?

欢迎来到Vsause
Vsauce!
凯文来啦
Kevin here.
但在大脑里 我到底在哪儿呢?
But in my head where am I?
我想我的意识就是我
I think my consciousness is me.
它像一颗珠子一样 在我的脑海中漂浮移动
And it feels like a bead, floating and shifting inside my head.
当我醒来 这颗珠子就出现了
When I wake up – the bead appears.
在头脑中央静止 做好准备
Centered, rested, ready.
是时候出发啦
Time to go.
出去遛遛狗
Let the dog out.
刷牙
Brush teeth.
我的边缘皮质告诉我是时候吃东西了
My limbic cortex tells me it’s time to eat.
因此我吃了早餐
So I make breakfast.
这颗珠子在我眼后的位置晃动徘徊
The bead hovers behind the back of my eyes.
能量饮料
Energy drink.
专注
Focus.
电脑
Computer.
这颗珠子在我的头骨前方锁定
The bead locks against the front of my skull.
我们人类的前额皮质比世界上其它任何一种动物都要更大
My prefrontal cortex, proportionally larger in humans than any animal in the world is
因此我会考虑到我的未来
considering my future.
眼下努力工作 是为了更好的明天
Work hard today, prepare for tomorrow.
这颗珠子紧紧压在我的脑前部 就像是要立刻冲出脑部一般
The bead is pressing against the front of my head like it’s determined to burst through.
这时候我是专注的
There are no distractions.
这就是我的最大专注力
This is my maximum attention.
我沉浸于此刻
I am in the moment.
我就在这
I am here.
直到我不专注了
Until I’m not.
注意力被分散了
Distraction sinks in.
刷刷推特
Check Twitter.
看看脸书
Check Facebook.
瞅瞅时间
Check clock.
一天就这么过去了
The day is getting away.
我必须去趟商店
I have to go to the store.
这颗珠子因为这些活动 被拉着越来越靠后
An activity that seems to cause the bead to drift further and further back.
直到注意力完全被分散
To disconnect.
只是把清单上的东西都买了就行
Just get the stuff on the list.
避免目光接触
Avoid eye contact.
我的意识逐渐退回到脑部深处
I recede further back into the recesses of my mind.
几乎不需要动脑子了
Almost mindless.
我的眼睛变成了一扇窗户 远远透过它看出去
It’s like my eyes become windows and I’m peering through them at a great distance.
看到人们
Seeing people.
疑惑他们是谁呢?
Wondering who they are?
他们在做着怎样难之又难的或简之又简的事?
What impossibly complex and somehow remarkably simple journey are they on?
他们脑中那颗珠子现在在干啥呢?
What’s the bead in their head doing right now?
你脑中那颗珠子现在在干啥呢?
What’s the bead in your head doing right now?
我回到家
I return home.
是时候睡觉了
It’s time for sleep.
这时候我对我的大脑失去了控制 失控的思绪到处游走
A time where I lose control of the bead and it goes somewhere without me.
大脑对今天发生的事件进行储存 组织 重组
Storing, organizing and recounting the events of the day.
然后 在我意识到之前
And then before I know it…
我醒了
I awake.
Vsause又回来了
Vsauce!
凯文又回来了
Kevin here.
但是我到底在哪里呢
But where am I?
如此循环往复谢谢观看
And as always – thanks for watching.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

我们究竟身处何方?我们的大脑是怎样进行一天的运转的?我,究竟在哪里?

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

沙滩上的花已盛开

审核员

祐子祐

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZkBJxrfOF0

相关推荐