ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

当你最亲密的同事成了你的丈夫 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

当你最亲密的同事成了你的丈夫

When your closest colleague is also your husband

当比尔和我参加一个会议
When Bill and I would go into meetings,
比如和国家总理或总统说话
like say with a prime minister or a president of a country,
所有的注意力会放在比尔身上
all the attention would be focused on Bill.
我觉得这既是因为他聪明
And I think it is both because he’s very smart,
也因为
it’s both because he was
他在微软的成就大家皆有耳闻
well-known from what he did at Microsoft for good reason.
这一开始对我来说不容易
And that wasn’t always easy for me at first.
但我们在学习的是注意我们要如何
But what we learned to do was to be intentional
掌控这些情况
about how we handled it.
所以我会在会议中放过
And so I would just let a little time go by
一小部分时间
in those meetings,
让参会者释放一些好奇与活力
let a little of the initial curiosity or energy go by,
最后我再发言
and then eventually I would speak up.
而且比尔也学着给我的讲话制造空间
And Bill learned to make room for me to speak up.
一旦我开始发言 会议也会变有趣
And then once I spoke up, it was kinda funny,
哇 她很可信
they went,”Whoa, she has a lot of credibility.
她知道自己在说什么
She knows what she’s talking about.”
而且比尔也喜欢我的发言
And Bill actually thought, he was really humorous about it.
他认为很有趣
He thought it was very funny.
他说 “嗯 他们怎么不认为
He goes,”Well, why wouldn’t they think
我娶了个聪明的人?
I married somebody smart?
我当然娶了个聪明人”
Of course I married somebody smart.”
我们经常在这件事上开玩笑
We also had a lot of laughter and fun with it.
后来我们遇到极端的事情
Afterwards when we saw a really extreme case of it
回家后都会觉得好笑
we would go home and laugh about it.
由于工作原因
Because of the work
我们要每天在一起干活
that we do together day in and day out,
这也让我们变得相当坦率
it brings a heightenedintimacy quite frankly.
听说有人去世
To hear the story of somebody dying
一起或分别听到 嗯 这直击内心
either together or separately,right, it tugs at your heart.
我会和谁说呢?
And then you think who do I want to share that with?
我会告诉我的丈夫
I want to share it with my spouse.
这是比尔的父母给我们的雕塑
This is a sculpture that Bill’s parents gave us.
而我们最喜欢的一点是
And what we love about it so much is
这两只鸟看向一个方向
that it’s these two birds who are looking forward together.
它提醒我们这两只鸟
And what it reminds us is these two birds,
它们大概是一对
who presumably are mates,
对世界有着共同的视野
have a shared view out into the world.
至于我 它提醒我
And to me, it reminds me
比尔和我拥有共同愿景
that Bill and I have a shared vision.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

比尔的夫人自述

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

山石

审核员

审核员 HZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIII3QDmR3k

相关推荐