ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

狗子每天心里都想什么呢 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

狗子每天心里都想什么呢

When You Have An Anxious Puppy // Presented By BuzzFeed & Puppy Chow

我知道我每天早晨都这么说
I know I say this every morning
但是他们不动啦
but they’re not moving.
如果你觉得这不是啥大事儿 你就吱一声
If you think it’s no big deal, say something.
噢 我的天啦!你也觉得他们死了!
Oh my god, you think they’re dead too.
我得去确认一下
I’ll go check.
当你养了只特能操心的狗
别死呀 别死呀 别死呀……
Don’t be dead, don’t be dead, don’t be dead.
噢!你还活着!
Oh, you’re alive.
你也活着呀!
And you’re alive!
行了 行了 行了 我这就起床
Okay, okay. Okay, I’m up.
噢 你口气好清新!
Uh, Your breath smells good.
早晨8:03
呃……我在里面呢……
oh, I’m in, I’m in here.
我知道啊
I know.
伙计 你不能说走就走啊!
You can’t just leave, guys.
你得告诉我你去哪儿了!
You gotta tell me where you’re going.
这是吃的嘛?
Is that food?
我能来点嘛?
Can I have some?
哦 你都吐了
Oh, you’re spitting out.
但是 能给我来点嘛?
But can I have some?
不行的嘛?
No?
你俩在这别动 我去检查一下整间屋子
Stay right here, I’ll go check on everything.
早晨 8:41
我知道他们都在哪儿了 一切稳妥
I know where they are now, everything’s fine.
Cornelius 过来吃饭啦!
Cornelius, come eat.
我超饿的!
I’m so hungry.
噢 我等不了啦 等不了啦 等不了啦!
Oh I can’t wait, I can’t wait, I can’t wait.
看我给你来个特技
Look, I’m even doing a trick.
我就有这么饿的!
That’s how hungry I am.
倒快点 再快点 还要再快
Faster, faster, faster.
等会儿 我能吃这个嘛?
Wait, I can eat this, right?
这是吃的嘛?
This is food?
因为我最近得到了各种不同情报
Because I’ve been getting some mixed signals lately.
这是吃的嘛?
Is this food?
这不是给你准备的 哥们儿
Not for you, buddy.
这是吃的嘛?
Is this food?
那是个夹克
That’s a jacket.
这个肯定是吃的 没错吧?
This has gotta be food, right?
– Cornelius 不行……- 真不是吃的嘛?
– Cornelius, uh…- Are you sure?
你确定这个才是吃的?
So you’re sure this is food?
噢 真香 这太好吃了
Oh yeah, this is really good.
[门铃声]
[beep]
这感觉不太对
That can’t be good.
我们得躲起来 我们得离开这地方
We gotta hide, we gotta get out of here.
哦……
Wow.
我没事儿
I’m okay.
中午 12:29
– 这些衣服怎么都在地板上呀?- 嗨
– Why are there clothes on the floor?- Hi.
它们怎么闻起来和我们一个味儿呢?
Why don’t they smell like us?
交给我处理吧!
I can fix that.
你要来帮忙吗?
Are you gonna help?
– 噢 找到啦- 啊哦
– Oh, there you are.- Uh-oh.
– 别紧张 我没事- Cornelius
– Don’t panic, I’m fine.- Cornelius.
别担心我 我就是玩玩而已
Don’t worry about me, it’s fun.
下午 2:19
求你了 回屋吧……
Please come back inside.
下午 2:38
你可不该在这儿的
That’s not where you go.
不好意思 这才是你该待的地方
Excuse me, that’s where you go.
你给我到这儿来
You go there.
好啦 伙计们 好消息 我把自己的房间打扫干净啦!
Okay, guys, great news, I’ve finished cleaning my room and-
我想来点儿寿司
I can do a little sushi.
嗯……
Eh…
诶呀……
Uh-oh.
我不太想吃寿司
– I’m not in the mood for sushi.
– 出啥事儿了?- 那吃泰国菜?
– What’s happening?- What about some Thai food?
这简直是噩梦
– This is a nightmare.
嗯……
Eh…
我从没见他们吵得这么凶过
I’ve never seen them fight like this before.
吃点沙拉就行了
Just salads.
我看不下去了
I can’t take this.
那我们接下来吃什么啊?
But then what are we gonna eat?
下午 5:18
噢 我的老天爷 他们不说话了!
Oh my god, they’re not talking.
绝对是要分手了!
It’s probably over.
好吧 我们都吓坏了
Okay, we’re all freaked out,
这事儿让人心里不好受 毕竟你们俩我都喜欢
this is upsetting, because I love both of you
但我要跟她住
but I’m gon na live with her
因为我们都知道 我更喜欢她一点
because we all know I like her more.
晚上 10:45
好啦 很显然你们合好了
Okay, obviously things worked out,
虽然有点儿尴尬
this is embarrassing
但我们都说过并非出于本意的话 对吧?
but we all said things we didn’t mean back there, right?
谢谢你们今晚让我睡床上 伙计们
Thanks for letting me sleep in bed tonight, guys.
你们肯定感觉不到我在这儿的
You won’t even know I’m here.
嘿 你们听到那动静了吗?
Hey, did you guys hear that?
你睡着了吗?
Are you awake?

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

当你养了一只整天操心的狗子,你知道他每天上蹿下跳的时候心里都在想些什么吗?

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

短尾龙

审核员

审核员B

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e14xmWKFgEc

相关推荐