ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

当你想放弃的时候,想想当初为什么开始 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

当你想放弃的时候,想想当初为什么开始

WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE QUITTING - Study Motivation

The rigors of academic life can be brutal.
学术的残酷在于它是严谨的
Long days of classes,
日复一日的课程学习
long nights of studying,
年复一年的秉烛夜读
and low cashflow,
屈指可数的金钱
requires you to be frugal.
需要你俭朴地生活
Projects, case studies, pop quizzes
学校课题 专题研究 突击测验以及期末考试
will test your morals and your scruples.
将会测试你的品行和你的顾忌
But you keep pushing and pushing,
但是你一直矢志不渝地努力
because you know one day,
因为你知道未来某一天
all of that hard work in studying
你在学习方面付出的所有努力
will pay off and be fruitful.
将会开花结果
You’ve seen many others succumb to academic demise,
你已经看到许多人屈服于学术失败
and wind up with the wrong letter on their transcript:
并且在成绩单上以糟糕的字母结束
the dreaded W,
糟糕的W
which painfully stands for withdrawal,
那将意味着痛苦地退出
but that’s where you draw the line.
但这是你划清界限的地方
Because you made a vow to choose incline over decline,
因为你发誓选择逆流而上而不是随波逐流
fast forward over rewind,
快速前进而不是倒退
redesign over recline,
重新开始而不是停滞不前
and hard grind over pout and whine.
刻苦钻研而不是自怨自艾
You made the choice to dig deep within
你选择精益求精
and thus the only W you will ever get
从而你得到的唯一一个W
will be the W that stands for win.
将是代表胜利的W
Because winners like you pick themselves up when they stumble and slip;
在哪里摔倒就在哪里爬起来
winners like you understand it is impossible to never trip;
强者如你明白人生的旅途不可能一帆风顺
winners like you are strong enough to say no
强者如你要敢于说不
when their friends want them to take a sip;
当朋友想要你浅酌一口
winners like you trust a process
强者如你坚信享受过程比结果更重要
so steps they never ever try and skip
所以你从不轻易跳过每一个过程
and that chip on your shoulder.
踩在巨人的肩膀上
It remains to remind you of all the doubters, nay-sayers, and haters.
在这过程中你遇到很多困难,挖苦甚至反对你的人
They said you would never walk across that stage and receive that paper.
他们说你永远不可能成功 也不可能收到毕业证书
But more fuel for your fire
但这让你燃起斗志
just makes success so much greater.
使你一步步更加接近成功
Because you overcoming the sour taste of now
因为你尝过现在生活的酸
to get to sweet taste of later.
才能尝到苦尽甘来后的甜
You adjust to all the different personalities of your teachers and professors
你适应所有老师和教授不同的授课风格
and enjoy those that are super cool
并且乐在其中
but stay mentally prepared for those that are stressors.
但要为那些压力源者做好心理准备
Blessings seem to find you,
祝福将会降临于你
because universe conspires
因为宇宙共谋
to make sure everything falls into place.
以确保所有一切都在其预定轨道
Because you’ve got so much heart, passion and desire.
因为你倾注了许多的心血 热情和希望
Your fire keeps burning,
你不断的努力
but at times it starts to fizzle.
有时也会失败
But you remember you owe it to your future self,
但是你要记住 你是为了未来的自己
and that gas turns that fizzle into a sizzle.
这会让你重新燃起斗志
You want to leave a legacy
你想留下一份遗产
and contribute to the greater good.
为伟大的善行贡献自己的力量
So for now is the uncomfortable,
尽管眼下步履维艰
discipline and sacrifice.
需要自律 甚至自我牺牲
Because the cash out in the future
但是 一分耕耘
means today you got to pay the price.
一分收获
So that means when your friends ask can you go,
那意味着当你的朋友盛情邀请时
you heart wants to say yes,
你的内心说好
but your willpower says no.
但是你的意志说不
Because Mr. Jones Thermochemistry 3202 ain’t no joke.
因为琼斯先生的热化学3202不是开玩笑的
And so you are gonna be locked in and stay woke.
所以你会专注其中并保持清醒
Because it’s all about business,
因为它与你的未来息息相关
and doesn’t give any rope.
并且不会给予你任何帮助
So if you miss any assignments or fail any test,
如果你错过任一任务亦或是测试失败
you have very little hope of passing his class.
你将有极渺茫的希望通过这门课程
But you will pass his class
但是你会通过这门课程
and you will pass it with flying colors.
并且你将以极高的分数通过这门课程
Because you my friend
因为你,我的朋友
are an academic hustler,
是一个积极进取的学习者
and thus you put in the time, the effort
因为你付出了时间 并不断努力
and ask all right questions
询问所有相关的问题
to make sure all of your bases are covered.
以确保你所有的基础都被覆盖
The vultures will hate.
贪心汉会讨厌
You tried to give him vision,
你试图给他美景
but they never put on the right frames,
但他们从没有摆出正确的框架
and that’s the sight was blurry,
那种感觉是模糊的
and that grade reflected it.
而分数反映了这一点
And now they want to throw shade at you,
现在他们想给你洒下阴影
but your shield deflected it.
但是你的盾牌偏转了它
You tell him winning in progress over here,
你告诉他在这里取得进步
so please eliminate the nagative vibe.
所以请打消那些消极的氛围
It’s time to remove them from your circle,
是时候让它们走出你的舒适圈了
and find yourself a positive tribe,
发现积极的自己
because misery loves company.
因为同病相怜
But that misery cannot have any of your companionship,
但你不能和痛苦为伴
because everybody on your team is working as a unit
因为你团队中的每一个人都在尽自己所能
to come back and win the championship.
去努力 去赢得冠军
You owe it to your future self
为了未来的自己
to make money moves in and out of the classroom,
你应该花钱投资自己
because time waits for no one.
因为时间不等人
And whether you successed or fail,
无论你成功或是失败
it will pass soon.
它终究会消逝
So respect your personal brand,
所以尊重你的个人独家铭牌
and make sure your daily advertisement represents who you want to be.
确保你每天的努力能代表你想成为的人
Walk with character and integrity,
品格与诚信同行
so your reflection in the mirror
所以你在镜中的倒影
is who you want to see.
是你想要成为的自己
Your future self is counting on your current itself to set the tone.
未来的你由现在的你定下基石
And make sure your future is not only bright,
确保你的未来不仅一片光明
but powerful and strong.
而且更有希望和力量
For mediocrity, your future self is counting on your current self
对于平庸 未来的你由现在的你决定
to never take shortcuts and never lack integrity,
永远不要走捷径 永远不要缺乏诚信
because the day will come,
因为那天终会来临
for you to walk with character and have clarify.
让你与品格并行并保持清醒
Greatness is your destiny,
伟大是你的命运
but at times you must reboot your mental computer.
但是有时你必须重启大脑思维
Because every step you take today,
因为你今天所走的每一步
would directly affect your future.
会确确实实的改变你的人生
Your future self is counting on your current self
未来的你依靠当前的你
to give every ounce of your being,
付出你灵魂的每一盎司
every ounce of your soul,
你灵魂的每一盎司
to make sure you tap into your gift.
确保你使用自己的礼物
This is a great day to win.
这是走向成功的美好一天

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

一分耕耘一分收获,只要你不放弃,付出终有回报。

听录译者

紫琳轩

翻译译者

橙亍

审核员

审核员SX

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDPlp-gxLFE

相关推荐