未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

勿信他人,活出梦想

WHEN WE WERE KIDS - Powerful Inspiration (Must-Watch)

我相信我们生来就是天才
I believe we are born into genius.
当你刚出生的时候 你就像是一张白纸
When you were first born, you were a white tablet.
你的身体里有着令人畏惧的潜能
You have awesome potential inside you.
很多科学讲述了
Lots of science talks about
我们大脑力量的强弱
how little of our brain’s power, for example, we use.
比如在我们用在生活中的想法
Over the course of our lives.
所以 当你还是小孩子的时候 你的身体里就有一种力量
And so, when you were a little kid, you had a fire in your belly.
当你还是个小孩子的时候
When you were a little kid,
你与其他人相比没有任何问题
you didn’t have any problem connecting with other human beings.
当你还是个小孩子的时候 你可以是一名画家
When you were a little kid, you were an artist.
当你还是个小孩 你可以不顾虑其他人的想法
When you were a little kid, you didn’t care about what other people thought.
你内心非常快乐
You were super comfortable in your own skin.
当你还是个小孩 你想过要成为一名宇航员
When you were a little kid, you wanted to be an astronaut.
或是一名专业运动员
Or a professional athlete.
或是一个亿万富翁
Or a billionaire.
又或是一个能改变世界的人
Or someone who changes the world.
当你还是个小孩 你展现着你的真实
When you were a little kid, you spoke your truth.
当你还是个小孩 你有惊人的活力
When you were a little kid, you had amazing levels of energy.
你曾见过那些小孩吗?
Have you ever seen those little kids?
他们不是在走 他们是在奔跑!
They don’t walk, they run!
当你还是一个小孩时 你没有那么认真
When you were a little kid, you were not serious.
你爱玩 处在这个阶段理所应当
You loved to play, that’s your natural state.
现在发生的事情 我相信
Now, here’s what happens, I believe…
从你出生的那一刻起
From the moment you were born
你就开始从他人思想中获取信息
You start picking up the messaging of mass thinking.
开始接受周围世界对你的催化
You start receiving this sort of hypnosis from the world around you.
如果你的妈妈因为钱的问题而很在意钱
If your mom is scared of money because she has money issues,
她会告诉你:“钱不会长在树上。”
she will say “Money doesn’t grow on trees”.
尽管她出于好意
Even though she’s well-intentioned.
她可是你的妈妈
She’s your mom.
如果你的爸爸被人伤害过
If your dad has been burned by people,
你爸爸会说:“要小心点,不要轻易相信其他人。”
your dad will say “Be really careful, do not trust people”.
你进入了学校,在这里你的老师会告诉你
You get in to school, where your teachers tell you
“要和别人穿同样的衣服
“Dress like everyone else,
像他人一样思考
think like everyone else,
不要大声笑
don’t laugh too loud,
不要创新
don’t be creative,
天才是从不同的人中挑选出来的
geniuses are cut from a different cloth,
不能过于放大思考它
don’t think to big,
从小事看待.”
play small”.
接下来你开始交朋友 并且你的朋友们开始嘲笑你的梦想
What happens, then you start making friends and your friends start laughing at your dreams.
之后你周围的人,社会乃至媒体
And then people around you, and then society, and the media
开始给予你大量此类的想法
starts giving you this mass thinking,
你知道吗 这就使你自己变得平庸
that you know what, resign yourself to average,
在生命中最好的年纪里少看电视
spend the best years of your life watching television in a subdivision.
你不会像身强力壮的人一样健康
You can’t be healthy like an athlete.
不会像A级运动员一样乐观
You can’t be optimistic like an A player.
你也建立不了一个大公司
You can’t build a great company.
亦或是一个小团队
Or build a great team.
又或者是你梦想中的房子
Or build the house of your dreams.
或者改变世界
Or change the world.
找到你的挚爱
Or find the love that you want.
将自己归于平庸
Resign yourself to mediocrity.
这是大家给你的意见
It’s the message that mass thinking gives you,
给你整个生活的意见
your entire life.
如果生活结束了 也不要惊讶 你现在已经二十岁了
And then don’t be surprised if you end up and you’re twenty years old right now,
或者三十五岁了
or you’re thirty-five,
甚至五十五岁
or you’re fifty-five,
八十五岁
or you’re eighty-five.
并且你已经到了很深层的阶段
And you have programmed yourself at such a deep level
这在于你每天的重复
by daily repetition from the world around you
让你怀疑你自己
to disbelieve in yourself.
不相信你的天才潜能
To disbelieve in your genius.
怀疑你的梦想
To disbelieve in your dreams.
所以我们大多数人每天都会从恐惧中醒来
So many of us, we wake up every day in fear.
我们害怕
We’re scared.
我们很怕离开这个盒子
And we are so frightened to leave the box.
我们在这个盒子里工作
We work in a box,
在这个盒子里开车去办公室
we drive to the office in a box,
在这个盒子里吃饭
we eat lunch out of a box,
我们在这个盒子里回家 生活
we go home and live in a box,
我们每天晚上花五个小时看着这个盒子
we spend five hours every night watching a box,
最后我们在这个盒子中死去
and then we die in a box.
我们把这个盒子称作为生活
And we call it a life.
我的目的 我的激情
And my intent, my passion,
我向你们的承诺
my promise to you,
是为了提醒你们
is to remind you
不要让自己的生活局限在盒子里 不要在盒子中死去
you’re not supposed to live your life in a box and die in a box.
还要提醒你们 不要相信他人意见
And to remind you “Don’t believe that mass thinking”.
未来属于那些坚信自己梦想之美的人
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
勿信他人活出梦想!
DON’T LISTEN TO OTHERSLIVE YOUR DREAM!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Sherry

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlqrj0gmhjM

相关推荐