未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

黑人女性向前迈进时 一切都会不一样

When Black women walk, things change | T. Morgan Dixon and Vanessa Garrison

I am Vanessa,
我是Vanessa
daughter of Annette, daughter of Olympia,
我的母亲是Annette 我的外祖母是Olympia
daughter of Melvina, daughter of Katie,
外曾祖母是Melvina 外高祖母是Katie
born 1878, Parish County, Louisiana.
于1878年 出生于路易斯安那州 教区县
T. Morgan Dixon: And my name is Morgan,
我叫Morgan
daughter of Carol, daughter of Letha,
我的母亲是Carol 我的外祖母是Letha
daughter of Willie, daughter of Sarah,
我的外曾祖母是Willie 外高祖母是Sarah
born 1849 in Bardstown, Kentucky.
于1849年 出生于肯塔基州 巴兹敦市
And in the tradition of our families,
我们的家族有一个传统
the great oral tradition of almost every black church we know,
一个几乎所有我们知道的黑人教堂都有的口头约定传统
honoring the culture from which we draw so much power,
即尊重我们从中汲取力量的文化
we’re gonna start the way our mommas and grandmas would want us to start.
我们将按我们的母亲和祖母所希望的方式来演讲
In prayer: Let the words of my mouth,
愿我口中的言语
the meditation of our hearts, be acceptable in the sight,
心中的意念 蒙神悦纳
oh Lord, my strength and my redeemer.
我的力量 我的救赎主啊
We call the names and rituals of our ancestors into this room today,
今天 我们之所以在此提及先祖的名字和仪式
because from them we received a powerful blueprint for survival, strategies and tactics for healing,
因为从她们那里 我们知道了重要的生存之方 医疗之法
carried across oceans by African women,
漂洋过海的非洲女性带来了这些方法
passed down to generations of black women in America,
再将其传给一代代在美国生活的黑人女性
who used those skills to navigate institutions of slavery
这些女性用这些方法来对抗奴隶制
and state-sponsored discrimination,
对抗国家默许的歧视
in order that we might stand on this stage.
这样 我们今天才能站在这个舞台上
We walk in the footsteps of those women,
我们跟随着这些女性的脚步
our foremothers, legends,
她们是我们的先辈 是传奇人物
like Ella Baker, Septima Clark, Fannie Lou Hamer,
比如艾拉·贝克 塞普蒂玛·克拉克 范妮·卢·哈默
from whom we learned the power of organizing
从她们身上 我们了解到组织的力量
after she would almost single-handedly registered
因为她一个人单枪匹马地
60,000 voters in Jim Crow Mississippi.
在黑人歧视严重的密西西比州为六万名选民登记
60,000 is a lot of people, so if you can imagine
6万人是很多人了 所以你能想象的到
me and Vanessa inspiring 60,000 women to walk with us last year,
如果我和Vanessa去年能鼓舞六万名妇女和我们一起健走
we were fired up.
我们那时会多么激动
But today,
但是今天
100,000 black women and girls stand on this stage with us.
十万名黑人妇女和女孩和我们一起站在这个舞台上
We are committed to healing ourselves,
我们努力治愈自己
to lacing up our sneakers, to walking out of our front door,
穿好运动鞋 走出大门
every single day for total healing and transformation in our communities,
每一天都为社区的彻底痊愈和转变而努力
because we understand
因为我们明白
that we are in the footsteps of a civil rights legacy
我们从未像今天这般
like no other time before,
享受着民权运动的遗产
and that we are facing a health crisis like never ever before.
但是我们也面临着前所未有的健康危机
And so we’ve had a lot of moments, we’ve had a lot of great moments,
我们已经经历了很多时刻 也有过许多精彩的时刻
including the time we had on our pajamas, we were working on our computer,
包括我们穿着睡衣在电脑前工作
Michelle Obama emailed us and invited us to the White House, we thought it was spam
收到米歇尔•奥巴马邀请我们参观白宫的邮件 我们还以为是垃圾邮件
We thought of a lot of moments,
我们想到了很多时刻
but this moment here is an opportunity.
但此刻就是一个机会
It is an opportunity that we don’t take for granted,
一个我们不会当做理所当然的机会
and so we thought long and hard about how we would use it.
所以我们努力想了很久该怎么把握这个机会
Would we talk to the women we hope to inspire,
我们是和自己想要在明年鼓舞的
a million in the next year,
100万女性们进行交流
or would we talk to you?
还是和你们交流?
We decided to talk to you,
最终 我们决定和你们
and to talk to you about a question that we get all the time,
共同探讨一个我们经常遇见的问题
so that the millions of women who hopefully will watch this
希望看到这个节目的数百万位女性
will never have to answer it again.
无需再回答这个问题
It is why are black women dying faster and at higher rates
这个问题是 相比美国其他死于 可预防的 肥胖相关疾病的群体而言
than any other group of people in America
为什么黑人女性
from preventable, obesity-related diseases?
死亡速度更快 死亡率更高?
The question hurts me,
这个问题让我感到难受
I’m shaking a little bit.
让我有点儿发抖
It feels value-laden.
但这问题很有价值
It hurts my body because the weight represents so much.
我难受是因为体重代表了太多东西
But we’re going to talk about it
但今天我们要探讨它
and invite you into an inside conversation today
并邀请你们同我们一同参与这个内部对话
because it is necessary, and because we need you.
因为这是必要的 也因为我们需要你们的帮助
Each night before the first day of school,
在每次开学的前一晚
my grandmother would sit me next to the stove
我的外祖母都会让我坐在火炉旁
and with expert precision use a hot comb to press my hair.
然后熟练地用热梳子打理我的头发
My grandmother was legendary, big, loud,
我的外祖母是个传奇人物 身材高大 声音洪亮
she filled up a room with laughter and oftentimes curse words.
她的笑声充满了整个房间 但她也时常骂人
She cooked a mean peach cobbler,
她会做美味的桃子馅饼
had 11 children, a house full of grandchildren,
她有11个孩子 儿孙满堂
and like every black woman I know,
和我认识的每个黑人妇女一样
like most all women I know,
和我认识的绝大部分妇女一样
she had prioritized the care of others over caring for herself.
她总把照顾他人看的比照顾自己重要
We measured her strength by her capacity to endure pain and suffering.
我们以她忍受痛苦和苦难的能力来衡量她的力量
We celebrated her for it, and our choice would prove to be deadly.
我们因此而为她庆祝 然而我们的选择被证明是致命的
One night after pressing my hair before the first day of eighth grade,
八年级开学前一晚 打理完我头发后
my grandmother went to bed and never woke up,
我的外祖母上床休息 然后再也没有醒来
dead at 66 years old from a heart attack.
她在66岁死于心脏病
By the time I would graduate college,
到我大学毕业的时候
I would lose two more beloved family members to chronic disease:
因慢性疾病 我又失去了两个心爱的家人
my aunt Diane, dead at 55, my aunt Tricia, dead at 63.
Diane阿姨享年55岁 Tricia阿姨享年63岁
After living with these losses, the hole that they left,
在经历了她们过世的打击后
I decided to calculate the life expectancy of the women in my family.
我决定估算我家族中女性的预期寿命
Staring back at me, the number 65.
朝我背后看 看这个数字65
I knew I could not sit by
我意识到我不能看着另一个我深爱的女性早逝
and watch another woman I loved die an early death.
而坐视不管
So we don’t usually put our business in the streets.
通常我们不会把这个事儿公之于众
which is for good health care
就是关于健康保健的问题
But I have to tell you the statistics.
但我要用一些统计数据来说明
Black women are dying at alarming rates,
黑人女性正以惊人的速度死去
and I used to be a classroom teacher,
我曾经是一名任课老师
and I was at South Atlanta High School,
任职于南亚特兰大高中
and I remember standing in front of my classroom,
我记得自己站在教室前时的样子
and I remember a statistic that half of black girls will get diabetes
我记得一个统计数字 有一半的黑人女孩会患糖尿病
unless diet and levels of activity change.
除非她们改变饮食习惯并且提高运动量
Half of the girls in my classroom. So I couldn’t teach anymore.
在我班级内有一半是女生 所以我没再教书了
So I started taking girls hiking,
然后我开始带她们远足
which is why we’re called GirlTrek,
这就是GirlTrek名字的由来
but Vanessa was like,
但Vanessa却说
that is not going to move the dial on the health crisis, it’s cute
这并不会消除多少健康危机
she was like,it is a cute hiking club
她说 这只是个小小的远足俱乐部
So what we thought is
所以我们想的是
if we could rally a million of their mothers …
我们能否聚集一百万位这些孩子的母亲……
82 percent of black women are over a healthy weight right now.
82%的黑人女性体重超标
53 percent of us are obese.
53%的黑人女性肥胖
But the number that I cannot,
有一个数字在我的脑海里
that I cannot get out of my head
挥之不去
is that every single day in America,
在美国 每天有
137 black women
137个黑人女性
die from a preventable disease, heart disease.
死于可预防的心脏病
That’s every 11 minutes.
每11分钟就有一个黑人女性死去
137 is more than gun violence,
这数字比每天
cigarette smoking and HIV combined, every day.
死于枪击案 吸烟 艾滋病的人数加起来还要多
It is roughly the amount of people
这大概是
that were on my plane from New Jersey to Vancouver.
我搭乘的 从新泽西到温哥华航班乘客的数量
Can you imagine that?
你能想象吗?
A plane filled with black women crashing to the ground every day,
每天都有一架满载黑人女性的飞机坠毁
and no one is talking about it.
然而却没人在乎
So the question that you’re all asking yourselves right now is why?
所以现在都请你们问问自己 为什么会这样
Why are black women dying?
为什么黑人女性会死亡?
We asked ourselves that same question.
我们问过我们自己相同的问题
Why is what’s out there not working for them?
为什么外界不试着解决呢?
Private weight loss companies, government interventions,
私人减肥公司 政府干预
public health campaigns.
公共卫生运动
I’m going to tell you why
我来告诉你们为什么
because they focus on weight loss
因为她们只关注了减肥
they’re looking good in skinny jeans
她们只关注她们穿紧身牛仔裤很好看
without acknowledging the trauma
她们不承认这个伤害
that black women hold in our bellies and bones,
这是切肤入骨的伤害
that has been embedded in our very DNA.
这是刻在我们特定DNA里面的伤害
The best advice from hospitals and doctors,
无论是来自医院和医生的最佳建议
the best medications from pharmaceutical companies
还是制药公司最好的药物
to treat the congestive heart failure of my grandmother didn’t work
对于我外祖母的充血性心脏衰竭都不管用
because they didn’t acknowledge the systemic racism
因为他们不承认系统性种族主义
that she had dealt with since birth.
我外祖母自出生起就一直在与之打交道
A divestment in schools, discriminatory housing practices,
学校撤资和住房的歧视性行为
predatory lending, a crack cocaine epidemic,
掠夺性贷款 可卡因泛滥
mass incarceration putting more black bodies behind bars
大规模监禁让更多黑人锒铛入狱
than were owned at the height of slavery.
入狱黑人的数量比奴隶制时期还要多
But GirlTrek does.
但是GirlTrek承认系统性种族主义
For black women whose bodies are buckling under the weight
因为这些屈服于体重系统下的黑人女性
of systems never designed to support them,
不知如何帮助自己
GirlTrek is a lifeline.
GirlTrek是救生索
August 16, 2015, Danita Kimball, a member of GirlTrek in Detroit,
2015年8月16日 底特律GirlTrek的成员Danita Kimball
received the news that too many black mothers have received.
收到了许多黑人母亲都收到过的消息
Her son Norman, 23 years old, a father of two,
她的儿子 Norman 23岁 两位孩子的父亲
was gunned down while on an afternoon drive.
在某天下午开车时 被枪杀了
Imagine the grief
想象一下那种
that overcomes your body in that moment,
一瞬间席卷全身的悲痛
the immobilizing fear.
恐惧让她无法动弹
Now, know this, that just days after laying her son to rest,
而她知道事情时 已经是儿子下葬几天之后了
Danita Kimball posted online,
Danita Kimball在网上发文
“I don’t know what to do or how to move forward,
“我不知道该做什么或该如何翻篇向前
but my sisters keep telling me I need to walk, so I will.”
但我的姐妹一直劝说我向前走 我照做了”
And then just days after that,
那件事发生的 仅数天后
“I got my steps in today for my baby Norm.
为了我的孩子Norm 我决定出去走走
It felt good to be out there, to walk.”
到外边走走的感觉真好
Walking through pain is what we have always done.
走出痛苦是人类一直在做的事情
My mom, she’s in the middle right there,
在这张照片中间的女性是我母亲
my mom desegregated her high school in 1955.
1995年 我的母亲废除了她所在高中的种族隔离
Her mom walked down the steps of an abandoned school bus
她的佃农母亲从一辆废旧校车走下来
where she raised 11 kids as a sharecropper.
她曾经在那里养育了11个孩子
And her mom stepped onto Indian territory
然后她的妈妈踏上了印第安人的领地
fleeing the terrors of the Jim Crow South.
逃离了实行吉姆克劳法的 可怕的南方地区
And her mom walked her man to the door
而她的母亲陪着她丈夫走到门口
as he went off to fight in the Kentucky Colored Regiment,
目送他加入肯塔基有色军团
the Civil War.
去参加美国内战
They were born slaves but they wouldn’t die slaves.
他们生为奴隶 但不会以奴隶姿态告别世界
Change-making, it’s in my blood.
变革流荡在我的血液中
It’s what I do,
这也是我在做的事情
and this health crisis ain’t nothing compared to the road we have traveled.
与祖先们曾走过的路相比 健康危机不值一提
So it’s like James Cleveland,
和James Cleveland一样
I don’t feel no ways tired, so we got to work,
我没有感觉到任何的疲惫 所以我们开始工作
we started looking at models of change,
我们开始先去研究变革的模式
we looked all over the world,
环顾全世界
we needed something
我们发现变革需要一些东西
that not only that was a part of our cultural inheritance like walking,
不仅需要像健走这样的文化遗产
but something that was scalable, something that was high-impact,
而且需要可以规模化的 有巨大影响力的
something that we could replicate across this country.
可以在全国推广的东西
So we studied models like Wangari Maathai, who won the Nobel Peace Prize
因此 我们研究了许多典范 例如诺贝尔和平奖旺加里·马塔伊
for inspiring women to plant 50 million trees in Kenya.
她激励女性在肯尼亚种下了五千万棵树
She brought Kenya back from the brink of environmental devastation.
她将肯尼亚从环境恶化的边缘救了回来
We studied these systems of change,
我们研究了这些变革的方案
and we looked at walking scientifically.
从科学的角度探讨健走的影响
And what we learned is that walking just 30 minutes a day
我们了解到 如果每天健走30分钟
can single-handedly decrease 50 percent of your risk of diabetes,
患糖尿病 心脏病 中风 甚至是阿尔茨海默氏症和老年痴呆的风险
heart disease, stroke, even Alzheimer’s and dementia.
在无其他措施的情况下 都能减少50%
We know that walking is the single most powerful thing
我们了解到健走是一个女性
that a woman can do for her health,
能为健康所做的最有效的事
so we knew we were on to something,
我们知道我们真的做到了一些事情
because from Harriet Tubman to the women in Montgomery,
因为从哈莉特·塔布曼到蒙哥马利的女性
when black women walk, things change.
如果黑人女性开始健走 那么 改变就会发生
So how did we take this simple idea of walking
我们是如何利用这个关于健走的简单想法
and start a revolution that would catch a fire in neighborhoods across America?
在全美掀起一场如火如荼的革命呢?
We used the best practices of the Civil Rights Movement.
我们采取了民权运动的最佳做法
We huddled up in church basements,
我们挤在教堂的地下室里
we did grapevine information sharing through beauty salons,
通过美容院分享小道消息
we empowered and trained mothers to stand on the front lines,
我们赋予母亲们权利 训练她们 让她们能站在前线
we took our message directly to the streets,
我们把信息公布于众
and women responded.
黑人女性们回应了
Women like LaKeisha in Chattanooga,
查塔努加市的LaKeisha
Chrysantha in Detroit,
底特律的Chrysantha
Onika in New Orleans,
新奥尔良的Onika
women with difficult names and difficult stories
有着苦难的故事和有代表苦难的名字的女性
join GirlTrek every day and commit to walking as a practice of self-care.
加入GirlTrek 把健走当作爱护自己的行为
Once walking, those women get to organizing,
一旦迈出步伐 她们就会行成组织
first their families, then their communities,
先是她们的家庭加入 然后她们所在的社区加入进来
to walk and talk and solve problems together.
她们一边走一边讨论如何一起解决问题
They walk and notice the abandoned building,
在行走途中她们会注意到废弃的楼房
they walk and notice the lack of sidewalks,
注意到人行道的缺失
the lack of green space,
和绿化带的匮乏
and they say, “No more.”
她们说:“不能再这样了”
Women like Susie Paige in Philadelphia,
就像费城的Susie Paige
who after walking daily past an abandoned building in her neighborhood,
她在每天步行经过她所在街区里一幢废弃的建筑之后
decided, “I’m not waiting.
下定决心 “我不再等了
Let me rally my team, let me grab some supplies,
让我集合队伍 带上东西”
let me do what no one else has done for me and my community.”
让我来做别人从没为我和社区做过的事”
We know one woman can make a difference,
我们知道一个妇女可以带来多大地影响
because one woman has already changed the world,
因为有个女人曾经改变了世界
and her name is Harriet Tubman.
她的名字就是哈莉特·塔布曼
And trust me, I love Harriet Tubman.
相信我 我爱哈莉特·塔布曼
I’m obsessed with her, and I used to be a history teacher.
我对她着迷 我以前是个历史老师
I will not tell you the whole history.
我不会跟你讲关于她的所有历史
I will tell you four things.
我只是想告诉你四件事
So I used to have an old Saab
我曾经有一辆具有帆布顶的老萨博车
the kind of canvas top that drips on your head when it rains
当下雨的时候 雨会滴到你头上
and I drove all the way down to the eastern shore of Maryland,
我一路驱车来到马里兰州东海岸
and when I stepped on the dirt
当我踏上那片
that Harriet Tubman made her first escape,
哈莉特·塔布曼曾经第一次尝试逃脱的土地
I knew she was a woman just like we are
我意识到我们和她是同一类人
and that we could do what she had done,
我们也能做到她过去做到的事情
and we learned four things from Harriet Tubman.
从她身上我们学到了四样东西
The first one: do not wait.
第一 不要等待
Walk right now in the direction of your healthiest, most fulfilled life,
现在朝着你最健康充实的生活出发吧
because self-care is a revolutionary act.
因为自我关爱是一种革命性行为
Number two:
第二
when you learn the way forward, come back and get a sister.
当你获悉如何前进时 回头找个姐妹
So in our case, start a team with your friends —
以我们为例 组建一支队伍
your friends, your family, your church.
带上你的朋友 家人 教会
Number three:
第三
rally your allies.
团结你的支持者
Every single person in this room
这所房间的每一个人
is complicit in a Tubman-inspired takeover.
都受到塔布曼的熏陶而成为一体
And number four:
第四
find joy.
找到乐趣
The most underreported fact of Harriet Tubman
关于哈莉特·塔布曼最少报道的新闻是
is that she lived to be 93 years old,
她活到了93岁
and she didn’t live just an ordinary life; uh-uh.
她的生活可不普通
She was standing up for the good guys, she married a younger man,
她为好人出头 嫁了一个比她小的人
she adopted a child. I’m not kidding, she lived.
领养了一个孩子 我没说笑 她是这样生活的
And I drove up to her house of freedom in upstate New York,
我驱车来到她在纽约北部的自由屋
and she had planted apple trees,
她曾在那里种过苹果树
and when I was there on a Sunday, they were blooming.
星期日我到那儿时 苹果树都开花了
Do you call it — do they bloom?
你记得吗?是开花了吧?
The apples were in season,
苹果正当令
and I was thinking, she left fruit for us,
我在想 她给我们留下了果实
the legacy of Harriet Tubman, every single year.
留下了她的遗产 每年如此
And we know that we are Harriet,
我们知道 我们就是哈莉特
and we know that there is a Harriet in every community in America.
我们知道 美国每个社区都有一个哈莉特
We also know that there’s a Harriet in every community across the globe,
也知道 全球每个社区都有一个哈莉特
and that they could learn from our Tubman Doctrine,
他们能从我们的塔布曼法则中学到很多
as we call it, the four steps.
我们称之为四步法
Imagine the possibilities
想象一下
beyond the neighborhoods of Oakland and Newark,
奥克兰和纽瓦克的社区之外的可能性
to the women working in rice fields in Vietnam, tea fields in Sri Lanka,
妇女在越南的稻田和斯里兰卡的茶园里工作
the women on the mountainsides in Guatemala,
再到危地马拉的山坡上 以及
the indigenous reservations throughout the vast plains of the Dakotas.
达科他州广袤平原的原住民保护区的女性
We believe
我们深信
that women walking and talking together to solve their problems
女性一边走一边讨论如何解决问题
is a global solution.
是全球通用的方案
And I’ll leave you with this,
我要告诉你这个
because we also believe it can become the center of social justice again.
因为我们相信它会再次成为社会公平的焦点
Vanessa and I were in Fort Lauderdale.
Vanessa和我曾经在劳德代尔堡
We had an organizer training,
举行了组织者培训
and I was leaving and I got on the airplane,
而当我要上飞机离开那里时
and I saw someone I knew, so I waved,
我看见一个熟人 我向她挥了挥手
and as I’m waiting in that long line that you guys know,
但当我在长长的队伍里
waiting for people to put their stuff away,
等待人们把东西放好
I looked back and I realized I didn’t know the woman but I recognized her.
我回过头却发现 我并不认识她 但我知道她是谁
And so I blew her a kiss because it was Sybrina Fulton,
我给了她一个飞吻 因为她是Sybrina Fulton
Trayvon Martin’s mom,
Trayvon Martin的母亲
and she whispered “thank you” back to me.
她低声对我说:”谢谢你“
And I can’t help but wonder what would happen
我不禁好奇 如果有一天成群结队的女性
if there were groups of women walking
在特雷冯的街区上健走
on Trayvon’s block that day,
会发生什么
or what would happen in the South Side of Chicago every day
如果每天有许多女性 妈妈们 姨母们 姑妈们和表妹们
if there were groups of women and mothers and aunts and cousins walking,
在芝加哥南部健走 会发生什么
or along the polluted rivers of Flint, Michigan.
或者是沿着密歇根州弗林特里被污染河流健走 又会怎样呢?
I believe that walking can transform our communities,
我相信行走能改变我们的社区
because it’s already starting to.
因为一切已经开始改变
VG: We believe that the personal is political.
我们坚信人是受利益驱动的
Our walking is for healing, for joy, for fresh air,
健走是为了快乐心情和呼吸新鲜空气 为了身心健康
quiet time, to connect and disconnect, to worship.
为了有安静的时刻 可以交流 独处或祈祷
But it’s also walking so we can be healthy enough
但也是健走可以让我们足够地健康
to stand on the front lines for change in our communities,
站在我们社区变革的第一线
and it is our call to action to every black woman listening,
我们号召每个正在倾听的黑人妇女行动起来
every black woman in earshot of our voice,
每个能听到我们声音的黑人女性
every black woman who you know.
每个你认识的黑人女性
Think about it: the woman working front desk reception at your job,
想想看 你们公司前台招待处的女同事
the woman who delivers your mail, your neighbor
给送你邮件的女人 你的邻居
our call to action to them,
呼吁她们行动起来
to join us on the front lines for change in your community.
并加入我们投身社区改革的一线
And I’ll bring us back to this moment
回到此刻
and why it’s so important for my dear, dear friend Vanessa and I.
为什么它对我和我的挚友Vanessa这么重要
It’s because it’s not always easy for us,
而且它的实现对我们来说困难重重
and in fact, we have both seen really, really dark days,
事实上 我们俩也曾有段十分黑暗的经历
from the hate speech to the summer of police brutality and violence that we saw last year,
从仇恨言论到 去年夏天我们看见的 警察的暴行与暴力
to even losing one of our walkers,
我们甚至失去了徒步者中的一员
Sandy Bland, who died in police custody.
Sandy Bland在警方拘留期间死亡
But the most courageous thing we do every day
但是每天我们做的最勇敢的事情就是
is we practice faith that goes beyond the facts,
践行超越事实的信仰
and we put feet to our prayers every single day,
我们每天都会虔诚地祈祷
and when we get overwhelmed,
而当我们即将崩溃的时候
we think of the words of people like Sonia Sanchez, a poet laureate,
我们会想起桂冠诗人索尼娅·桑切斯的话
who says, “Morgan, where is your fire?
她说 “Morgan 你的火焰在哪里?”
”Where is the fire that burned holes through slave ships
“在这奴隶船上 为我们烧出一线生机的
to make us breathe?“
火焰在哪里?”
Where is the fire that turned guts into chitlins,
使我内心强大
that took rhythms and make jazz,
将韵律变成爵士乐
that took sit-ins and marches
静坐和游行形成的
just made us jump boundaries and barriers?
带我们越过边界和障碍的火焰在哪里?
You’ve got to find it and pass it on.”
你要找到它并传递下去”
So this is us finding our fire and passing it on to you.
这是我们找到的火焰 我们把它传递给你们
So please, stand with us,
因此 请与我们站在一起
walk with us as we rally a million women
与我们号召的百万女性一同迈出脚步
to reclaim the streets of the 50 highest need communities in this country.
去改变这国家中最需要改变的50个街区
We thank you so much for this opportunity.
非常感谢你们能给我们这样的机会

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

面临着健康危机带来的高死亡率,黑人女性到底该以怎样的方式保护自己?Vanessa和Morgan给出的答案是向前走

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

观察者

审核员

审核员LIU

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8olL43PKJKw

相关推荐