未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

怎么啦医生

What's Up Doc - Cyanide & Happiness Shorts

-Ma’am, I’m so sorry to inform you, but the son didn’t make it.
夫人 我很抱歉通知你 你的儿子去世了
Our staff did everything they could, but he died just a few minutes ago.
我们的医护人员尽全力了 但就在几分钟前他还是走了
-Oh god, no!
天啊 不
This can’t be happening!
这是不可能发生的
W-why?! (sobbing)
为 为什么
-You see, Mrs. Shepard, your son had a very rare birth defect.
你知道的 谢巴德夫人 你儿子先天患有极其罕见的疾病
I’m afraid he was born with a serious updog deficiency.
恐怕他天生就有严重的幽默丧失的缺点
-What’s… updog?
什么
-Really?! Up-dog?!
确定?
You think it’s appropriate to make a joke at a time like this!?
你认为现在在这种情形下开玩笑合适吗
No, no, Mr. Shepard, you don’t understand.
不 不 谢巴德夫人 你理解错了
Under prostate dioctyl glucose or “updog”,
在前列腺的二辛基葡萄糖或者幽默感作用下产生 它是一种自然产生的至关重要的荷尔蒙
is a vital naturally occurring horm
它是一种自然产生的至关重要的荷尔蒙
Human beings cannot survive without it.
人类没有它难以生存
-I see. I’m sorry I got upset doctor
我了解了
It’s just that… well…
只是 只是 好吧
it’s just that we recently lost our son!
只因为我们刚失去了我们的儿子
-But doctor, what could have caused this?
医生 到底是什么造成的
-You see, updog is transmitted via the umbilical cord during pregnancy.
你看 在怀孕期间 幽默感通过脐带在身体进行输送
But there’s very little we can do if the hormone doesn’t get produced in the dickfore
如果阴茎没有产生这种荷尔蒙我们也无能为力
-Oh. …What’s a-
噢 这是多么
-A dickfore?
鸡巴?
What’s a dickfore?! Are you fucking serious? What kind of hospital is this?!
什么鬼的鸡巴? 你他妈是认真的?这是什么鬼医院?
-Oh- oh goodness. I’m so sorry.
噢 噢天呐 我很抱歉
The dickfore is like a… pituitary gland activated during pregnancy.
嗯就是像一种…在怀孕期间脑垂体活跃的分泌腺
-I apologize, Doctor.
我向你道歉 医生
It’s just that I’ve been a little emotional since the death of our first child.
只是自从我们失去第一个孩子 我变得情绪化
-Actually my associate here will be able to provide some insight.
实际上 我的同事在这里将会提供一些认识
Mr. and Mrs. Shepherd, this is Dr. Jorksayswhat?
谢巴德夫妇 他就是说鬼的笑话医生
-What?
什么鬼?
-(Laughter)
【大笑】
-Jerkoff says what?! Are you fucking kidding me!?
你他妈在逗我
Our son is dead!!!
我们的儿子死了
You monsters!
你们这些畜生
You monsters…
你们这些 畜生
-Come on, Doctor.Let’s go check on parents with “living” babies.
来吧 家伙 我们来检查一下有“活着的”宝宝们的父母
with “living” babies.
有“活着的”宝宝们的父母
-Woo! Heheheh. Too easy.
哇喔 哈哈哈哈 毫不费力
-Cannot believe those sick bastards!
这些杂种简直不可理喻
-Yeah, I guess they should work in the…
对啊 估计他们应该在
…burn ward.
火葬场工作
Don’t leave me hanging, bro.
阻止我上吊 兄弟

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

一部冷梗小短片 哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

做不到不改名?

审核员

审核团C

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNY67sOKSJk

相关推荐