ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

手机进水应该怎么救? – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

手机进水应该怎么救?

What's the Best Way to Rescue a Drowned Phone?

本期科学秀由Brilliant.org赞助播出
This episode of SciShow was brought to you by Brilliant.org.
据我所知 有种观点尚未经研究证实
As far as I know there hasn’t been a study to confirm this,
但我很确信 手机进水是让全世界智能手机用户
but I’m pretty sure water damage is the leading cause of panic
陷入疯狂的主因
among smartphone users worldwide.
前一秒你还享受着美好的一天
One minute, you’re having a great day,
下一秒你的手机就沉在了马桶里
and the next, your phone is sitting at the bottom of the toilet
你的整个世界都崩塌了
and your world comes crashing down.
你可爱宝宝的那些照片……
All those photos of your cute baby…
所以当你不小心把咖啡撒满屏幕时
So what do you do when you accidentally spill your grande latte
应该怎么做?
all over your screen?
有办法抢救一下溺水的手机吗?
Is there any way to rescue a drowned phone?
有时候 大概可以 只要动作快点
Sometimes. Maybe. If you act quickly.
最棘手的问题
The biggest problem is that
就是大部分的水里带有导电的离子
most water contains ions that make it conductive,
它会扰乱流经手机的电流
which means it can mess up where power is being routed in your phone
让重要部件短路
and short-circuit essential components.
手机短路会创造电流通路
In a short circuit, there’s a connection being made
使得电流更快也更容易通过
that allows a quicker, easier path for current to flow.
某些部件会被烧毁
That can fry some parts,
因为他们的设计初衷并不是用来承受巨大的电流的
since they aren’t designed to handle that kind of jolt.
短路也会消耗电池的寿命
And it can quickly drain your battery
形成一种长期损害
in a way that can cause long-term damage.
所以 如果你的手机进水且还开着机
So if your phone is wet and it’s still on,
你首先要做的就是把它关掉
the first thing you should do is turn it off.
这样你至少不会主动创造短路电流
That way, at least you’re not actively sending a current through all that circuitry.
如果屏幕黑了
And if the screen went black,
请抑制住自己开机查看它是否正常工作的冲动
resist the urge to turn it on to see if it’s still working.
手机关机以后
Once your phone is off,
你要用布吸干尽可能多的水
you’ll want to use a cloth to dry as much of the water as you can.
让水自然风干可不是个好主意
Letting the water dry naturally isn’t a good plan,
因为水会与手机部件发生反应
because it can react with parts of the phone
导致零件被腐蚀 加速老化
and cause corrosion which wears away the components
从而导致手机永久短路 以及不可逆的损害
and can cause permanent short circuitsand irreversible damage.
另外 水进入手机的时间越长
Plus, the longer the phone is wet,
就越有时间渗入内部
the more time the water has to seep into it
抵达最脆弱的电子元件
and get to the most sensitive electronics.
如果你的手机完全被浸湿了
If your phone was truly soaked through,
很有可能在你看不见的地方也有水进去了
odds are you’ve already got water in places you can’t reach.
你要再开机之前
You’ll need to make sure all of that water has dried, too,
把那些水也吸干
before you turn it back on.
这也就是为何有人建议
That’s why you might have heard people suggest
把进水的手机放进装满生米的容器里一天左右
putting your wet phone in a container of uncooked rice for a day or so.
因为生米充当了干燥剂
The idea is that dry rice grains are a desiccant
它们会吸收水分
they attract and absorb water.
在潮湿的环境下放置一罐生米
Leave a container of rice open in a humid environment for a while
你就明白我在说什么了
and you’ll see what I mean.
过后别再吃了就行
Just maybe don’t eat it afterward.
当你把手机置于装满大米的密封容器时
When you put your phone in a tightly sealed container with rice,
你会希望大米把密闭空间中的水分吸干
you’re hoping that the rice will pull the moisture from the trapped air,
让手机内的水分尽快蒸发
allowing the water in your phone to evaporate more quickly
留下一个完好的干手机
and leaving you with a nice, dry phone.
一些人极其信赖这一方法
Some people swear by this,
而且大米干燥法要比用吹风机靠谱多了
and rice-drying is definitely better than blow-drying your phone.
热空气是能带走水分
The hot air might get rid of the water,
可并不会对电子原件有好处
but heat generally isn’t very good for electronics.
尽管大米并不是最好用的干燥剂
Rice isn’t the best desiccant around, though.
可用它很方便 因为很多人家里都有
It’s just convenient because most people already have some in their house.
有很多其他替代品有更好的干燥效果
There are lots of other substances that are much better at wicking moisture,
比如写着“请勿食用”的二氧化硅小袋子 甚至猫砂
like the little silica packets that say “Do Not Eat” on them, or even cat litter.
所以 如果你的手机很容易不按套路泡澡
So if your phone tends to get a lot of unscheduled baths,
你可能需要攒一堆二氧化硅小袋子
you might want to hoard all those little silica packets
雨天还要把它们放进密封容器里
and put them in an airtight container for a rainy day.
但即使用上最好的干燥剂 也不能保证
But even with the best desiccant, there’s no guarantee
在水大肆其虐后把手机救回来
you’ll be able to rescue your phone if the water has done its worst.
所以 如果你的手机经常进水
So if this does happen to you a lot,
还是考虑买个防水手机或者防水手机壳吧
you might just want to invest in a waterproof phone or case.
如果你对干燥剂 电路等实验感兴趣
Or, if you’re interested in experimenting with things
欢迎查阅brilliant.org网站
like desiccants and circuits, you can check out Brilliant.org.
它们是节目的赞助商
Brilliant.org supports SciShow,
我想你会喜欢它们的互动测试和课程
and we think you’ll like their interactive quizzes and lessons
有天文学 物理学 地理学等等
in astronomy, physics, geometry and more.
主动解决问题是掌握知识的最佳途径
Actively solving problems is a great way to master the concepts
你会在科学秀中收获很多
you might learn about here on SciShow.
Brilliant网站的经典力学课程有关于振动的一章
Brilliant has a chapter on Oscillations in their Classical Mechanics course
它解释了为何萤火虫在组队活动时会同步闪烁
which explains why fireflies’ blinks synchronize when they’re in a group!
有很多结果演算和动画
There are helpful solutions and animations
能帮助你理解公式
that walk you through the equations involved.
Brilliant网站教你像科学家一样思考
Brilliant teaches you how to think like a scientist,
有很多不同课题等你体验
and there are tons of different topics to try.
想体验课程 访问brilliant.org/SciShow免费注册
To check them out, go to Brilliant.org/SciShow and sign up for free.
作为奖励 前200名注册用户
As a bonus, the first 200 people to subscribe through SciShow
将得到年费会员八折优惠券
will get a 20% discount on their annual subscription.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

天有不测风云,人有旦夕祸福,手机进水可能是机友们最悲惨的遭遇了。但只要你动作快,这只“湿身”的手机,其实还可以再抢救一下……

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Hermes赫斯

审核员

审核团V

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAo8k24hDFE

相关推荐