ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

这些石头里都有啥? – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

这些石头里都有啥?

What's Inside These Rocks? - #sciencegoals

嗨 大家好!
Hi there!
小朋友你们来的正是时候!
You’re just in time!
今天 我和吱吱要来探寻一些奇妙的事情!
Squeaks and I are hoping to discover some amazing things today!
这里有三块石头 我们觉得它是晶洞玉石
We have three rocks that we think are geodes!
你们见过晶洞玉石吗?
Have you ever seen a geode?
晶洞玉石的表面和普通石头没什么两样
Geodes are rocks that look like regular rocks on the outside
但它的内部充满了美丽的晶体!
but inside they’re filled with beautiful crystals!
能找到一块就很让人激动了 因为晶洞玉石的形成需要上千年甚至数百万年的时间
Finding one is exciting because it can take geodes thousands or even millions of years to form.
晶洞玉石最初只是中空的石块
They start out as rocks that form with empty spaces inside.
有时中空的形成是因为石块内部有气泡
Sometimes there’s an empty space because of bubbles of gas inside the rock
来自于火山的石块尤其如此
especially if the rock comes from a volcano.
另外一种情况是 曾有类似于树根一样的东西插在石块里
Other times, there used to be something like a tree root inside the rock, but it broke
但随着时间的推移 内容物分解 石块里便留下空洞
down over time and left an opening in the rock.
之后 雨水或河水进入石块的中空部位
Then, water from rain or rivers can get into that empty space
渐渐地 水中的矿物质留在了里面
and over time, the water leaves behind minerals.
和晶体一样 矿物质是一种没有生命的天然物质
A mineral is a kind of natural material that isn’t alive — like a crystal!
水中有矿物质微粒 随着水流过石块的中空部位
There are tiny bits of minerals in water, and those little pieces get left behind as
那些细小的微粒便留在其中
water flows through the empty space in the rock.
如果这一过程持续的时间足够长 矿物质就会开始互相堆积 并最终形成晶体
And if that happens enough over a very long time, the minerals start to build onto each other and form crystals.
因此 晶洞玉石内的晶体越大 它就越古老
So the bigger the crystals inside a geode are, the older the geode is.
我们的晶洞玉石看起来很小 所以如果里面有晶体 可能也不大
Our geodes look pretty small, so if there are crystals in them, they’re probably be pretty small too.
吱吱,你觉得呢?
What do you think, Squeaks?
吱吱 你觉得呢?
What you think,Squeaks?
你说的没错 现在只有一种方法可以验证
You’re right, there’s only one way to find out!
让我们把石头敲开!
Let’s break these open!
如果你想在家里试试 可以从特定的地方采集晶洞玉石
If you want to try this at home, you can collect geodes from certain places where there are
那些地方满是晶洞玉石 被称作晶洞玉石层
lots of them, called geode beds.
你也可以买些特殊的套装 里面有晶洞玉石
Or you can buy special kits with geodes in them
一旦你们得到了自己晶洞玉石 一定要确保在大人的帮助下敲开它们哟
Once you have your geodes, make sure you have a grownup to help you break them open.
你需要一把锤子 一双安全镜或护目镜 还要找到一处安全的实验地点
You’ll need a hammer, safety glasses or goggles, and a safe place to break open your geodes.
我和吱吱会去户外 在人行道旁敲碎我们的晶洞玉石
Squeaks and I are going to go outside and break ours open on the sidewalk.
如果你在家做的话 一定要有耐心
Be patient with this part if you’re doing it at home.
因为这可能需要花费一些时间
Because it might take a little while.
吱吱 准备好了吗?我们走
Ready, Squeaks? Let’s go outside.
首先 戴上你的安全眼睛
First, put on your safety glasses.
我们把石块放在这里 这样你可以看见敲开的过程
We’re going to leave ours like this so you can see it break open
你需要用锤子的尖头敲击
You’ll want to hit the geode with the pointed back part of the hammer so that you break
这样石块才会裂成两半 而不是变成碎片
the rock in half instead of just smashing it to bits.
可能需要多敲几下
It might take a few small hits.
耶 敲开了!
Ooh,There it goes!
这是晶洞玉石吗?
Is it a geode?
耶 里面有晶体
Ooh look there they are!
你看里面已经形成了晶体
You can see the crystals inside have formed
让我们敲碎另一块 看看里面有什么
Let’s smash the other ones and see what’s inside!
这些晶体更大 所以这块晶洞玉石的形成时间一定比前一块长
Ooh look! These have bigger crystals, so this geode must have been able to collect minerals longer than the other ones.
好吧 让我们来敲开最后一块
Alright let’s try this last one
我要锤子的平面去敲击 看看会发生什么
I’m going to use the flat side of the hammer and see what happens
天呐 石块全都变成碎片了!
Oh man, it smashed it to bits!
所以如果你要使用平面敲击就得小心了
So if you’re going to use the flat side, be careful
真是太有意思了 吱吱 我们该把这些晶洞玉石放在哪呢?
That was so much fun Squeaks,Where should we put our pretty new geodes?
好主意
That’s a good idea.
我们要把它放在图书馆的书架上
We’ll put it on the bookshelf in our library.
感谢小朋友们和我们一起了解晶洞玉石
Thanks for learning about geodes with us!
还要感谢Google Making Science协助我们完成了这条视频
We want to also thank Google Making Science for helping us make this video about these
这些石块形成物真是太奇妙了!
awesome rock formations.
如果你敲开了自己的晶洞玉石 可以拍照并发送邮件至kids@scishow.com
If you break open your own geodes, send us a picture at kids@scishow.com
这里是城堡 小朋友们 我们下次再见
Thanks and we’ll see you next time. Here at the fort!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

你见过晶洞玉石吗?里面有什么?快跟我们一起来探寻晶洞玉石中的“秘密”吧!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

叶孝安

审核员

与光同尘

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V72ydSohpMg

相关推荐