未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

积木城寻宝

What’s Inside LEGO HOUSE Scavenger Hunt – REBRICKULOUS

在本周的《REBRICKULOUS》节目里我们将去探寻乐高之家!
This week on REBRICKULOUS, we’re seeing what’s inside the Lego House!
嗨 大家好 现在和我们在一起的两位是《What’s Inside》的Dan和Lincoln
Hey guys, we’re here with Dan and Lincoln from What’s Inside
几个月前我们和他们去玩密室逃脱
We got to hang out with them a few months ago, and we did an escape room.
Dimitry和我好像是违反了规则
Dimitry and I may or may not have broke a rule
导致我们没能取胜
that cost us the win.
积木兄弟 你们被取消资格了
“REBRICKULOUS boys, you are disqualified.”
什么?
What?
遗憾
GUILTY
我们那次能赢真的是靠运气
We got really lucky with that win.
但他们真的做得很棒!
But they also did really good !
观众们以前可能没看过《What’s Inside》
And if you guys have never seen What’s Inside before
你们在节目里干嘛呢?
what do you guys in your channel?
我们把东西切开 然后看看里面是什么
We cut things open and see what’s inside.
是的 所以我很兴奋要去探寻乐高之家
Yeah, I’m excited to see what’s inside of the Lego House.
没错 让我们一起走进丹麦比隆吧!
Yeah, let’s our walk Billund, Denmark!
乐高之家隔壁就是制作最初的乐高积木的地方
The Lego House would right next door to the original LEGO brick was made.
第一块乐高积木就是在这里制作的!(丹麦 比隆)
First LEGO brick made here!(Billund, Denmark)
Christina在里面 她为我们准备了一个寻宝游戏 走吧!
Christina is on inside, she got a scavenger hunt for us, let’s go!
乐高之家 积木之家
LEGO HOUSEHome of the Brick
好的 朋友们 我们今天有一场复赛
Okay, so we have a rematch to do today guys,
我把线索藏在整个乐高之家里
l have hidden clues throughout the entire Lego House,
你们要去做的就是
all you have to do is
先找到线索
solve the clues
然后完成挑战
complete the challenges
最后找到我!
and find me!
第一个完成的人就会有奖品!
whoever does it first, prize!
– 奖品在等着你们!- 太棒了 赢大奖!
– So it would be there for you!- It’s amazing, win the prize then.
– 我们办公室还没东西摆呢- 谢谢!
– We have nothing in the office.- Thank you!
去吧朋友们 玩的开心!
Be gone friends, go have fun!
[吵闹声]
[Noise]
好 第一个线索
Okay first clue,
你们要寻找创造力的源泉
It’s time beget created.
前往创造力流动的地方寻找你们的下一条线索
Head to the place where creativity flows to find your next clue
下一条线索就藏在彩色积木池里
buried in its colorful waters.
这些恐龙很有创意 但不是积木池
The dinosaurs are creative, but it is not water.
那个是积木瀑布吗
Is that a waterfall?Yeah.
天哪 我们下去找吧 应该在下面
Gosh!Get…let’s get down and it gonna be with good!
好 走吧!
Yes, let’s go!
摘一朵花来找到线索
Pick a flower to find your clue.
你不需要鱼竿 但你需要几个“老爸笑话”
You won’t need a fishing rod, but you might need a couple of Dad Jokes.
我想黄色主题区会有花
I think there’s flowers in the Yellow Zone,
走 去黄色主题区找找
Come on!We’re going to find the Yellow Zone.
– 好吧- 你觉得这彩色积木池里能有线索吗?
– Alright!- Do you think that it’d be like up here in its colorful waters?
不要爬上去 别 别 别在那玩
No getting there,no no …no kidding there.
我觉得这样不好
I think this is serious.
– 我找到啦!找到啦!找到啦!- 什么!
– I found it! I found it! I found it!- What?
好 用你们的创造力创造6个不同的东西 每样东西可以用6块积木搭建
Okay.Alright, use your creativity to build 6 different things using 6 bricks for each.
– 好- 那么
– Okay.- Okay.
– 这样的话 我们每个人做3个- 没错 聪明
– So each of us do three.- Yes, smart.
好 那我们开始吧
Okay, let’s go!
花?
Flowers?
好的 让我们摘
Okay, just let us pick
摘一朵花去找线索
pick a flower to find the clue.
它还说了“老爸笑话”
It also said something about Dad Jokes.
肯定代表了什么意思 对吧
That has to mean something right?
可能只是对你点个头而已呢?
Maybe that’s just a nod to you?
或许她会说
Maybe she’s saying that
你不幽默也不有趣 像你平时一样
you don’t got a fish for jokes or fish for laugh like you try to do usually.
对吧
You know.
恼怒
ROASTED
那么……那么那里呢
What about…What about there?
我找到了!
I find it!
– 快看一看!- 好
– There we go!- Okay.
你必须制作一条会笑的鱼 然后将其放生
You must create a fish that can laugh and release it into the wild.
好的 我知道了 在黄色主题区的某个地方有个制鱼器
Okay, well, l know there’s a fish designer in the Yellow Zone somewhere.
– 如果我们找到那个制鱼器 我们就能有所发现- 好的 不要急 不要急
– If we can find the fish designer, I think we might find some there. – Okay. Alright. Alright.
是的 没错 我们去找制鱼器
That’ll be good! That’ll be good! we gonna find the fish designer.

Okay.
– 这个地方好像就是- 是的
– This is very fishy.- Yeah.
没错 没错 我同意
Yes, yes. I got you.
好的 噢 制鱼器 我们需要去造一条鱼
Okay, oh, fish designer,we’ve to build our fish
然后我把鱼扫描进系统 这样它就会进入到水槽
and I’ll scan it in the system, so that way our built can be in tank.
现在我们要试一下
So we’re trying this.
试一下造条鱼
Trying to make a fish.
好吧 我要造一条不一样的鱼
Alright, I’ll try to make a different fish.
好计划
Good plan.
你做了什么
What did you build ?
我用积木拼了个积木块
I built a brick out of brick.
积木空间
BRICK-CEPTION
第二个就差不多像是一艘宇宙飞船
Second one is like a spaceship almost,
第三个我刚做完 是一个有基底的楼梯
and then my third I just built a staircase with a little base on the bottom.
这个是一座塔 用来造东西的制造塔
So this is like a tower, manufacturing tower where they make things,
第二个是一个金字塔 然后第三个是一棵树
this one is a pyramid, and then this is just a tree.
独一无二的树
the only tree of its kind
我想我们用6块积木做出不一样的组合 看看它们会怎么样
I like we can make different combinations out of 6 bricks. Look how different the things are.
好吧
Alright!
– 这个线索 它在…- 好的 就是说
– I’ll take the clue.Where it…- Okay.Something that…
– 当黄加蓝后 就会变绿- 绿! 绿色 绿色 绿色!
– When yellow and blue meet, then we can make green.- Green! Green, green, green!
绿色主题区 好 快走!
Green Zone.Okay. Let’s go!
我的鱼做好啦 组合得很棒 现在来扫描
I think I got my fish, line it up nicely, scanning now.
– 好了 行了- 他好像很开心 没错 他很开心
– Yeah.Okay.- He’s being happy, oh, yeah, he’s happy.
好的 把这小家伙放进去
Alright, let’s put the small guy there.
它是在游吗 我们上前看看
Is it swimming?You should come over right there.
– 哇哦!- 在这!
– wow!- There is!
它真的是条鱼!
That’s a fish!
你好啊!
Hey!
哇 那是什么?
Wow, what was that?
蛤蜊!
Clam!
里面可能有珍珠
There might be a pearl inside.
开!
Open!
它居然对他的声音有反应
That just responded to his voice.
看!它们出来了!
Look!They’re turning up!
呀!
Ay!
黄色主题区都是为了挖掘你们的情绪创造性
The Yellow Zone is all about tapping intoyour emotional creativity.
学会洞察别人的感受
It’s about being insightful how the other person is feeling,
然后将它融入到积木构建中
and being able to translate that into building.
这就是我们的目的
So that’s hope.
所以我们现在做完了鱼 也放生了
So we made our fish and released it into the wild.
下面要去一间和开心这个词对立的房间
Room that is opposite of happy
并且帮助乐队完成他们的演出
and help the rock band play their show.
和开心相反的词是伤心
So opposite of happy, sad.
伤心的房间 会是蓝色的吗
Sad room, would that be blue?
这家伙算是说到点子上了!去找蓝色主题区 这边走!
This guy, is on to something! We gotta find the blue zone.
– 出发!- 往这走
– Let’s go!- This way.
绿色主题区
The Green Zone
我不知道我们要怎样找到线索
I dont know how we’re going to find the clue.
– 这简直就像人们一起生活的世界 像……- 好厉害啊!
– It’s like a world of people working together, like…- Amazing!
那里有一个消防员试图熄灭火山
There’s a fireman going up the volcano trying to put it out,
看那个 看那里 那有一个家伙
Look at that, look there, look at the guy there.
在整个建筑里好像藏了好多小彩蛋
There’s like little hidden easter eggs all throughout this building.
但是我们需要最重要的彩蛋 那才是我们的线索
But the one important Easter Egg that we need is our clue
但是我们似乎找不到
and we can’t seem to find it.
我们要加油 要赢那两个人
We gotta step it up, we gotta beat these guys.
好的 这里是蓝色主题区
Ok, here’s the Blue Zone.
我们要找线索 然后找我们的摇滚乐队
We gonna find the clue, and then find our rock band.
噢 天啊 这是什么
Oh my god! How is it!
好的
Okay.
要去帮助粉丝到达场地
Help the fans get to the venue
摇滚乐队才能演出
so the rock band can play their show.
那个东西是什么
What’s that over there?
噢 太棒了 你真是好眼力!
Oh yes, good eagle eye!
好的
Okay.
所以这些是粉丝 然后这里是场地
So here’re the fans, here’s the venue.
好的 如果我们……把这关了
Okay.What if we…let this turns off.

Okay.
就是这样的
That’s the thing.
但你看 你看 你看 要是你把东西放这里会怎么样
But look look look, what if you put something here?
哦 粉丝出现了呗
Oh, fans show up.
对 但是它们会四处乱游
Yeah, but walk around.
也许你应该开始建些东西来引导他们走向摇滚乐队演出的地方
maybe you have to start building things so that it leads them to the rock show.
噢 兄弟 你说得没错!
Oh, dude, yes!
我做好啦!去看看他做得怎么样
There we go! I’m going to meet up with he and see how he’s doing.
我还在弄呢
I’m still building.
哇哦!
Wow!
嗯……
Hum…
不对……
No…
哇哦 看看这个夜晚的城市
Wow, look the city at night.
我找到线索了 过来
I found a clue, get over here.
重塑你自己的角色担任杂志拍摄的主角
Recreate yourself to star in your own magazine shoot!
– 嘿 我们现在得离开这个地方去做杂志拍摄 – 它好酷啊!
– Hey, we gotta get out of here, we gotta start a magazine shoot.- l think it is so cool.
– 我知道你喜欢这里- 简直酷毙了!
– I know love this place. – It’s so cool!
我们会再回来的!
We’ll come back.
Dimitry不在这 我只能自己弄了
I should have to do this without Dimitry.
噢 Dimitry
Oh, Dimitry.
好的
Okay.
现在这个……
Now this…
告诉你个事 我解决了
I’ve got some news, I took care ofit.
嗯 我的意思是 真好 他们在表演现场了
Yeah, I mean, that’s great, they’re at the show.
听到鼓点节奏了吗?
Can you get the drums?
我做的那个东西真的很好!
My structure would’ve been really good!
好的 Lincoln 我们就是要在这个地方做自己的小人
Okay, Lincoln, this is the room where we create our own little person.
– 这个容器里装的都是乐高小人的服装 头还有身体- 噢 我的…
-This whole bin here is fulled of LEGO outfits and heads and bodies.-Oh my…
那么我们需要做出一个乐高小人 然后用我们的小人来拍摄一张杂志封面
So we need to build one and we gotta make a magazine cover with our guys that we made.
你做你的小人 我做我的小人
You make one for you, I’ll make one for me.
这个看着有点像我 是吧?
That kind of looks like me, right?
我的头发跟它的一样吗?
Does my hair match?
不一样
No.
不像吗?
No?
不像
No really.
– 我觉得我的头发没它那么多了 – 好像是的
– I don’t think I have that much hair anymore. – Yes.
– 我有一个工具箱 因为我喜欢机械 这还有锯子- 好酷
– I do have a toolbox… Because I like tools and then a saw.- That’s cool.
好了 现在去拍摄杂志封面
Okay.Let’s go make a megazine cover.
Lincoln 你先来 先扫描你的名字
Lincoln, you go first, scan your name,
把你做的小人放进去
Put your guy in.
好的 我要开始了 现在看上去还不错
Yeah, I gotta make it, look good first.
好的 积木风尚 体育与健身
Ok, Brick Style, Sport and Fitness,
是的
Yes.
你想做……
You wanna be…
年度迷你小人
Mini figure of the year.
拍张照
Take your picture.
好的
Okay.
– 噢 真是出乎意料 – 对
– Oh, oh, out of our guess. – Oh, yeah.
唉 这都是钱啊!
Oh, that’s money!
现在我们要干什么?
Now what will we do?
我们要出发去制作午餐订单
We have to head off and build the lunch order.
哇 这个我喜欢!
Oh, that sounds good to me!
我想我们走 对 这条路
I think we go, yep, this way.
是的
Yep.
没错
Yes.
迷你厨师!
Mini chef!
没错
Yes.
我们要在这做午餐了
That’s where we’ll build our lunch.
我们要做吗?
We have to build it?
太好了 我们真的做好了我们的小人 真的好酷 杂志封面像模像样的
Alright, we truely created ourselves, that’s really cool, like some magazine covers.
好的 接下来是做一个日常午餐菜单来拿到下一个线索
Okay, then have the often-built the lunch order and see your next clue.
所以它会在……
So it probably be at the…
咖啡店
Café.
– 没错- 走
– Yeah.- Let’s go!
你把它们放在一起
You just put it together.

Yeah.
然后它就知道你想干嘛了?
And it knows what you want?
是的 然后这是托盘
Yeah, so there’s the tray.
先拿积木 然后你想它什么样 你就挑什么样的积木
You take the bricks and base on what you want, you pick a different brick,
然后把它放进去
and you pop it in.
所以我们要……
So we get…
有凉拌卷心菜和沙拉
There’s coleslaw, salad.
沙拉吧
Let’s get salad.
沙拉
Let’s get salad.
我们只要把这个放在顶上
We just put it on the top.
好厉害!
So cool!
好的 这个是我们的食物 我们来看看会成什么样
Okay, this is our food, we gotta see what happens.
好的 要放进去了
Alright, here we go.
– 在它的外面- 噢 看 他们在这
– In its outside.- Oh, look, they’re over here.
– 哇- 呀 你们好啊!
– Wow!- Ah, hello!
你们居然比我们早来
You guys are head of us.
我们怎样才能比你们快啊
How we head of you.
他们还没有做菜单 我们可以放松一会了
They’ve made no order yet, we seem back relaxing.
与此同时我们读会休闲读物
We gotta do a light reading in the meantime.

Yeah.
现在的情况是 我们还比他们晚到
So here’s the deal, we’re behind these guys,
但是在那里有个看起来像羊驼一样的小东西
but at the top of here is a little thing that looks like a lama,
然后这里有个藏了一整天的线索
and there’s been clues that have been hidden from us all day.
我们照这个样子重做一个 然后把它放进去
Let’s recreate this and put it there,
来看看有没有用 你觉得呢?
and see if that works. What do you think?
[耳语]
[Whisper]
拿反了
UPSIDE DOWN
开始!
Here we go!
好的 朋友们
Alright then, boys!
好了 我们的菜做好了
Well, our order is ready!
喏 这个!
Hey, that!
哇 那是啥?
Oh, what’s that?
看那个黄色的积木
Look at that yellow brick.
真棒!
Oh, yeah!
– 好的- 不是吧
– Okay.- Man.
我们做的也在上面了
There’s our build on the top, too.
叮!
Boom!
嘿 伙计 你们的食物怎么样 做得对吗
Hey, guys, how’s your food? Did you get the right food?
不对
No.
我觉得Christiana不会在这里给我们什么线索
Think Christina is not gotta give us some clues?
我们应该做那个小东西!
We were supposed to build that one!
噢 那是啥?是我们的食物送来了吗?
Oh, what’s that? Is that our food on the way?
那有个箱子 如果线索在那里面 那游戏就结束了
There is a box.If there’s a clue in it, it’s game over.
让它做快点!
Make it go faster!
快 看看有没有什么线索
Here we go. Have we get inside inspirer?
去拱顶找到第一个迷你小人群体!
Head to the vault to find the first mini figure party.
我们会将亮黄色的武装者排好
We will sort a shining armer.
提示:它们住在黄色拱桥下
Hint: They all live under the yellow arches.
去拱顶
So go to the vault.
他们走了
They go first.
很好 肯定是在这里了
Okay, this has got to be the place.
哦 好了
Oh, there.
噢 你拿一下
Oh, take that!
-你的建造师伙伴……你来念-好
– Your fellow builders…You wanna read it?- Alright.
你的建造师伙伴需要你
Your fellow builders need you.
收集建造蓝色火箭的乐高建造者的名字
Collect the name of lego creator who built the Blue Rocket.
我能先吃这个吗?
May l eat it first?
拜托 快点 你已经吃很多了!
Come on, you’ve eaten so much!
– 我把这个带上好吗?- 快点!
– Can I take it to go?- Come on!
我们现在离传统积木似的东西越来越近了
We’re getting closer to like traditional bricks.
我再读一遍线索
And let me read the clue again.
去到拱顶去找到第一个迷你小人团体
Head to the vault to find the first mini figure party,
然后它们都住在黄色拱桥下
and they’re all live under the yellow arches.
– 噢 蓝色火箭! – 这个……这个看起来像蓝色火箭
– Oh, that’s a blue rocket. – This…This is like a rocket.
没错
Yes.
– 是的 黄色拱桥 – 黄色 在这 是这个 就是这个
– Yes, yellow arches. – Yellow, here it is, right there, right this.
没错 找到啦
Yes, got it.
我们要收集名字 名字 我们要收集名字
We gotta collect the name.The name!we gotta collect the name.
Taylor Klez 好的 那……
Taylor Klez, okay,so…
– 哇 线索!- 噢 真棒!
– Oh, clue!- Oh, okay!
好的 看一下
Alright, clue it.
我超过15米高
I’m over 15 meters tall,
我由
I consist of
六百
six million
三十一万六千
three hundred and sixteen thousand
六百一十一块乐高积木组成
six hundred eleven lego bricks.
这附近还有喇嘛吗?
Can it would lama here around there?
我是由乐高积木块搭建的最大建筑
I’m the most massive lego build ever created.
在这里吗?
Is that here?
伙计 创意树啊
Dude, the tree of creativity.
肯定是一棵树
It gonna be the tree.
没错
Yes.
没错 走 去树那里
Yes, let’s go! Let’s go to the tree.
在那
It’s there.
就是那
It’s there.
我们快跑 快!
Let us run fast!Let’s go!
所以我们现在是在找一条线索吗
So are we looking for a clue?
噢 看这两个人
Oh, look at these guys.
好吧
Alright.
这是什么?
What is this?
我猜就在绿树下
l guess this over down the jading tree.
那你们看看吧 我们要去找线索了
So, you guys look for a while, we gotta find the clue.
可能就在附近的某个地方
Gonna be around somewhere…
不带我吗
You trash me?
我们自己找
We can gonna be us.
找到了
Find it.

Wow.
别……
Don’t…
Lincoln 你手慢了
Well, l think you are second, Lincoln.
– 我们一起看- 好的
– We’ll read it together.- Okay.
在去往终点的路上
On the way to your last location.
你们必须仔细查看搁浅的潜水艇
You must explore a submarine run aground,
坐上壮观的骆驼秋千
take a ride on a spectacular camel swing,
穿过火箭发射器
walk through a rocket launch
跳上冲浪板穿越鲨鱼水域
or hop on the surf board for a ride through shark infested waters.
最后去乐高最具有标志性的建筑物上找到我
Then may you join me on the top of lego’s most iconic creation.
你们找到我啦!
You guys find me!
你好啊
How are you doing?
真棒!
That’s fantastic!
这是你们的奖品
These are your prizes.
奖品?
Prizes?
创造力就是给你们最好的奖品
The power of creativity is the best prize of all.
我想要一个真实的奖励
I want a real prize.
其实我刚才看到第一个上楼梯的人是Lincoln
You know, actually the first face I saw coming up those stairs was Lincoln!
– 所以 … 这是一个小纪念品 纪念你们在乐高之家寻宝- 好赞!
– So…here’s a little reminder of your adventures at the Lego House.- Awesome!
观众朋友们 你们最喜欢乐高之家的哪个部分呢? 通过下方评论和我们互动吧
Guys, let us know in the comments down over all of what your favorite part of the Lego Houses is
还有别忘了多多收看《REBRICKULOUS》
and don’t forget watch more REBRICKULOUS
还有多看看《What’s Inside》
And watch more What’s Inside!
没错
Yeah.
想要收看更多 点击这个《What’s Inside》的密室逃脱视频
To watch more, click this escape room video with What’s Inside,
或者点击下方链接收看更多《REBRICKULOUS》
or click down here to watch more REBRICKULOUS.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

一起探寻乐高之家!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

咸味饼干

审核员

审核员AL

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uX-c-iIfTwk

相关推荐