未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

蜂巢里到底有什么?切开看看!

What's inside a Giant Wasp Nest?

欢迎回到What’s Inside
– Welcome back to What’s Inside.
我是Lincoln,这是Dan,这是我朋友Kai
I’m Lincoln, this is Dan, and that’s my friend Kai.
你是否也好奇 一个蜂巢里面
– Have you ever wondered what’s inside
到底有些什么
of a wasp nest?
我们挺好奇的 而且想弄清楚
We did, we kind of got curious and wanted to know.
我们在户外时 所有蜂巢里面
We went outside, all of our wasp nests
都有很多黄蜂
have lots of wasps in them.
没错
– Yup.
而且它们都很小(笑)
– And they were very small. (laughing)
我们逛了逛eBay
We went onto eBay,
发现竟然可以买到蜂巢!
and you can buy wasp nests from people!
(笑)
(laughing)
这是从威斯康星州寄过来的
This came from Wisconsin.
我花了30美元从威斯康星州的某个人那儿
I just bought a wasp nest for like 30 bucks
买了个蜂巢
from somebody in Wisconsin.
现在我们要打开这个箱子
So we’re gonna cut this open
把里面的蜂巢拿出来
and get this wasp nest out of here.
希望蜂巢 确确实实在里面
Hopefully, it’s actually in here.
希望 蜜蜂不会飞出来蛰我们
Hopefully, bees don’t come flying out at us.
嗯嗯
– Yeah.
目前为止 还没有黄蜂飞出来
– No wasps, yet, have flown out.
天 这好恶心
Oh, that’s so gross!
哦 天哦 天哪
– Oh my! – Oh my gosh!
太恶心了
– Disgusting.
这个好大
– It’s huge!
哦 我
– Oh my!
这也太~大了吧天哪

That is huge! – Holy smokes!
这是我见过的最大的蜂巢了
That is the biggest wasp nest I’ve ever seen.
嗯嗯 我也是
– Yeah, me too.
不知道把这个蜂巢在房间里切开的时候
I don’t how comfortable I am
我会有多过瘾
with cutting this open inside the house.
(男孩们咯咯笑)
(boys giggling)
我不知道
– I have no idea.
把它在房间里切开好像很搞笑
It would be kind of funny to cut it open in the house.
好的。
– All right.
我们现在开始吧
– Yeah, lets do it right here.
Kai说 我们把蜂巢在房间里切开
– Kai says we cut it open in the house.
我们开始吧
– Let’s do it!
我们要在房间里切蜂巢
– We’re cutting it open in the house.
好了 你们拿了什么
All right, so what’d you get?
一个篮球
A basketball.
足球和一个足球
– And soccer ball. – And a soccer ball.
足球 把足球放在蜂巢旁边
– [Dan] And soccer ball, put the soccer ball next to it.
它比足球还大
– It’s way bigger than the soccer ball.
或者美国以外的国家的叫法
– [Dan] Or for other people outside the US,
一个football(足球的另一种叫法)
a football.
别生我气 我没说错
Don’t get mad at me, I said it right.
这个真的好恶心
– [Lincoln] That is really disgusting.
这甚至比篮球还大
– That’s even bigger than a basketball.
你仔细想想
– Like, when you think about it,
这里面有成千上万只黄蜂
there’s tons of wasps that are on that,
而且我现在正在摸它
and I’m touching it right now.
好了 该切蜂巢了
– [Dan] All right, it’s time.
这个我看到过的最大的蜂巢
The biggest wasp nest that I’ve ever seen
将要被切开了
is about to be cut open.
如果 蜜蜂出来了
Okay, if bees come out,
你们两个要救我 好么
you guys save me, okay?
额 你是想说 你救我
– [Kai] You mean, you save me.
不对 我们都会自救
– [Lincoln] No, we’ll be saving our lives.
(笑)
(laughing)
而不是救你
Not yours.
(大声被撕裂的声音)
(thick tearing sound)
哇 这还挺简单
Woah, that’s pretty easy.
这个让我想吐
– [Kai] That’s just gonna make me sick.
哦!!
– [Lincoln] Ew!
呕……
– [Kai] Ugh!
天啊
Oh my gosh!
这真的好恶心
– [Lincoln] This is really disgusting.
(Kai轻声笑)
(Kai chuckles)
我等不及想看这里面有什么了
– [Kai] Oh, I can’t wait to see what’s inside of this thing.
你在切纸
You’re cutting paper.
特别特别硬的纸
Very hard paper.
让我拿一小片
– Let me take a sample of that.
看看这个
Look at that.
(喃喃而语)
(mumbles)
好了,筒子们,你们准备好了么
– [Dan] Okay guys, you ready?
嗯嗯嗯嗯
– Yeah. – Yeah.
我 的 天 哪
– [Kai] Oh my gosh.
哦 天哪 天哪 天哪
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!
我的天!
Oh my gosh.
哇噢!
– [Dan] Woah!
里面有什么
– [Kai] What’s in there?
(男孩们喘气)
(boys gasp)
哇偶
– Woah!
这太让人惊叹了
That’s amazing.
这里面还有一些像是死掉的虫卵之类的东西
– They still have like dead eggs in there.
(掰开)
(crumpling)
好了 看看这家伙里面还有什么
– [Dan] All right, check out the inside of this guy.
全都是不同的小蜂房
All the different little homes
曾经有不同的蜜蜂住在里面
from the different bees that were in there,
不同的小黄蜂在里面
different wasps that were in there.
哇哦
Wow.
还挺迷人的
That is fascinating.
(喘气)死掉了的蜜蜂
– [Kai] (gasps) Dead bee.
死的黄蜂
Dead wasp.

– Ah! Ah!
额 别叫了 停下 停 停 停 停
– [Dan] Hey, hey, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop.
(Kai的笑声)
(Kai laughs)
Lincoln超害怕
Lincoln is very afraid
黄蜂
of wasps.
我被蛰过四次!
– I got stung four times!
这不好笑
It’s not fun!
哦 天 Lincoln快哭了
– [Kai] Oh my gosh, Lincoln’s gonna cry.
我才没有要哭 我只是有点被吓坏了
– I’m not gonna cry, I’m just freaked out.
哇噢
– Wow.
哦 这里有一个 嗡嗡嗡
– Oh, there’s one. Bzzz!
(轻笑)
(chuckles)
我真的超怕这些
– [Lincoln] I am really scared of those!
你真的怕这些?
– You’re really scared of those?
好吧
Okay.
我不知道你们是否像Lincoln一样
I don’t know if any of you are as afraid
害怕黄蜂
as Lincoln is of wasps,
但是这挺好玩的
but that was fun.
我们留下了很多了我们切开的东西
We’ve kept a lot of the things that we cut open.
这一个我不知道要不要留下来
This is one I don’t know that I wanna keep.
(男孩们大笑)
(boys laugh)
你怎么认为 我们应该把这个放到塑料袋里
What do you think, should we put it in a plastic bag,
然后把它扔到垃圾桶里或者其他地方?
and just hide it away in the garage somewhere?
嗯嗯 扔了
– Do it.
还是就留下来?
– Just hold on to it?
如果你们想拥有自己的蜂巢
If you guys need your own wasp nest,
去逛eBay,你就能买到
go to eBay, you can get one.
我们把蜂巢切开了 你们没有必要这么做
But we cut things open so you don’t have to,
所以 你们不用再去切开一个蜂巢了
so now, you don’t have to cut open a wasp nest anymore.
谢谢观看What’s Inside
– Thanks for watching the grossest edition
最恶心的一集
of What’s Inside.
我要逃离这里
I wanna get out of here!
饶了我吧
Please!
在Instagram上关注我们
– Make sure to follow us on Instagram so that,
这样你们就可以看到我们上传的所有东西了
ugh, you can see all the gross things that we’re up to.
Lincoln 你的新帽子
Lincoln, it’s your new hat!
(大笑)
(laughing)
他就像一个足球!
Just like a soccer ball!
(笑)
(laughing)
现在我要在我妻子下楼看到这一切之前
Now I’m gonna clean all this up
清理好这些东西
before my wife comes down and sees this.
我会让她看这个视频
I’m just gonna let her watch the video
看看我们的成果
and see what we did.
(hip hop音乐)
(hip hop music)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

罗曼路

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBg9gL0fs9U

相关推荐