未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

包包里的秘密

What's In My Everyday Bag TAG! | Teddy Blake

*包包里有什么*
嗨 欢迎回来
Hello welcome back to my channel
本期又是包包里有什么的视频
today’s video is another whats in my bag tag but
但这期和上期的唯一区别在于
the only difference between this one and the last one I did
那个包包是我工作时背的包
is that this one is kind of like my work purse
这个是我日常背的包
and this one is my everyday purse
我简直爱死它了
and i love it SO MUCH.
因为我是全职工作
Usually how things go since I work full-time
我通常背的是Michael Kors Selma包
I usually use my Michael Kors Selma bag
但周末和朋友出去玩
but yeah on the weekends when I just want to hang out with friends
或者不出远门时
or just go out somewhere really quick
我就从那个包里拿点东西
I just pull a few things from that bag
放到一个小包里
and I put them in a smaller bag and
最近我一直在用
lately i have been using this
Teddy Blake送我的
because he like sent this
这个漂亮又精致的包包
beautiful wonderful amazing bag
太感谢了
and I’m so grateful for it
因为我超爱它
because i love it so much
外形可爱 大小也完美
it’s so cute and it’s the perfect size
我特别喜欢
and I just love it so much.
这是新的收藏款
This is the bag from the new collection
叫作Rachel包
it’s called the Rachel bag
它可以变换样子
and you can change the look of it
把两边拉出来
by just popping out the sides…
这样有点像Michael Kors Selma包
TA DA! And then this way it kindof looks like the Michael Kors Selma bag
因为旁边也伸出小角
because that one has like the pokey things coming out of the side…
用语有点专业对吧
my terminology, right?
没错 你能变个样
But yeah, you can do it like this.
我觉得这样更精致些
I feel like when you do it this way it’s a little bit more fancy
然后你可以把两边推进去
and then you can just like pushing the sides
我大多数时候推到里面
most of the timeI just push in the sides
这儿呈一个V形
so it has this like V thing here
你也可以拉上拉链
you can also zip it up
我觉得这样更随意一点
and I feel like it looks a lot more casual this way even
即使这样还是很可爱
though it’s still really freaking cute
我真的超爱这个包
– I’m seriously so in love with this bag
因为你可以拉上拉链
and because you can zip it up
一个包里就像有两个包
it’s like two bags in one.
我之前在网站买了个草木灰颜色的
I decided to get the the vert gray color on the website
我觉得这个更接近米灰色
and I thought it was more of a beigey gray
我买的那个色调更冷一些
but what I got it it’s definitely more cool toned
网站上看的时候
so when you’re looking at the website
我觉得所有包都带点暖色调
I think all of them are kind of slightly warm tinted
可能是我屏幕的问题
it might just be my screen
但当我收到快递的时候
but yeah when I got this in the mail
我比想象得还要喜欢它
I love to even more than i thought i was going to.
我还有个优惠码送你们
I also have a coupon code for you
本来打算自己用的
which i’m also going to use for myself
因为我还想要个黑色款的
because I also want the black version so
网上购物
online shopping
这是优惠码
this is my code
去买一个吧 因为包太漂亮了
go get one because it’s freaking adorable
这个是9英寸的
this is the 9 inch one
这包我会再买个黑色的
so you know what I’m gonna get this one in black –
我要再买个黑色的包
that’s what we’re doing-buying one in black.
你要比赛吗 那就比吧 我没问题
You want to match? Let’s match. I have a problem.
我们要开始看里面了 拉开拉链
Ok so we’re just going to start off with what’s on the inside let’s unzip these
我们可以看得更清楚 看 多漂亮
so we can get a better view. Look at that. Cute.
不开玩笑地说 我爱死这个包了
I’m in love with this purse I’m not joking.
好了 我们接着看里面的东西
Okay so we’re gonna get on to what’s on the inside
首先 里面有我的手机 苹果6S
First off, I have my phone, iPhone 6s.
如果你想看我手机里有什么
If you want to see what’s on my iPhone 6S
我会把链接放在下面 接着是我的钱包
I will have that video link down below. And then I have my wallet.
钱包对于这个包有点大了
This one is kind of big for this purse
所以我想换个小点的钱包
so I’m on the hunt for a smaller, slimmer number one
因为我不在钱包里放很多东西
because I don’t keep much in this wallet
我想换个薄点的钱包 因为它放这有点大
so I’m looking for a thinner one because it’s kind of big in here even though it
虽然这个钱包还可以放很多东西
still fits a lot of stuff in this purse
没错 包里有钱包 还有身体乳
But yeah, I have my wallet. And then also i have this body lotion
我在上面系个发绳 因为我发绳总不够用
where I attach this little hair tie to because I’m ALWAYS running out of hair ties.
所以我带了一个
So yeah I have this one.
我们来参加商务会议 住在这个酒店
I went on a business conference and we stayed at this one hotel
酒店的东西气味都很好闻
and all of their stuff smells really good
所以我几乎把所有东西都偷拿走了
so I stole like pretty much all the things
像乳液啊肥皂啊
like the lotion soaps, the…
我的意思是反正你也用了
you know I mean you use them anyways
所以不是真偷走
so it’s not really stealing but I just
我只是拿走了 好吧
took all of it. Yeah. I don’t know,
我喜欢这个 是玫瑰香味的
I like this. It smells like rose
但像是有麝香味的玫瑰 所以男士也能用
but it’s like a musky rose so men can use it too.
我很喜欢 闻起来很舒服
I like it. ~~~ It smells really good! ~~~
主层里最后一件东西是我的钥匙
The last thing I have in my little main compartment are my keys.

AHHGASLKa;sdlkgj *drops keys*
有车钥匙 房屋钥匙
Here you got your car keys, house key,
Brandy Melville品牌的小挂坠
this little thing from Brandy Melville, ummm,
一根头发
a hair, because… ya know.
瓷片挂饰
Tile thing.
我在视频《手机里有什么》中提过
I mentioned this in my what’s on my iPhone video
还有我二月份从约塞米蒂买的小熊饰品
and ALSO this little bear that I
这就是我的钥匙
got from Yosemite when I went in February! So, my keys! And let me show you
让我来告诉你我为什么喜欢这个包
what i love about this purse too…
包里有两层 一层在这边 另一层在这里
we have two compartments here. Two on the side here and then another compartment
这层有拉链 我很喜欢的是它很紧
here that is the zip compartment but what I really like about it is that it’s
东西不会掉出来 有天我在车里
so tight… nothing falls out. The other day I was in the car
我东西全放在里面……乳液 手机什么的
I had all of this stuff in here… my lotion, my phone, my stuff.
把这个小磁铁贴上 我觉得呢没关紧对吧
I took this little magnetic thing, I thought it wasn’t gonna hold much, right?
接着我不得不急刹车 整个包都翻下来了
And then I had to stop really hard, this WHOLE bag fell upside down and I was
我心想 完了
like GREAT.
拉链没拉 东西可能都掉出来了
It doesn’t zip, everything probably fell out…
我把包捡起来
I picked it up…
东西竟然还都在 我搞不明白
everything’s still freakin in there, I don’t understand like I thought that
我以为东西不会在包里了
this wasn’t gonna hold everything in
但它确实在
but it actually does like…
好吧 如果你使劲摇它的话
okay well if you shake it you know,
东西还是会掉出来
then things will fall out…
我是说包从车上掉下来
but I mean like it falls down the car
并且你没有把包倒过来摇的话
and you’re not like shaking your purse side down,
我不明白你为什么要把包倒过来摇
because… I don’t see why you would shake your purse upside
但如果你的包掉下来翻倒在车上
down but if your if your purse falls down upside down in the car
东西不会掉下来
nothing is going to fall out.
好了 来看第一层 这层
Okay so in the first compartment here
放了我的香水 上面又系了一根橡皮筋
this one I have my perfume with another hair tie here.
我想到我在这系过一根 太机智了
I realized that I stuck one of these on here and I was very proud of myself
因为我总丢橡皮筋
because I’m always losing them.
这是Zara走珠香水 叫Fruity
This is my Zara roll-on perfume called Fruity.
上个视频中我显然说过它有林荫的味道
Apparently in my last video I said it smelled like a mall…
我说不清 就是喜欢
I don’t know I just like it.
尤其因为现在春夏季节 我把它放包里
Especially since it’s spring and summertime so I have that in there…
这是馥蕾诗的唇膏 叫作澄糖修护唇膏
This is my lip balm it’s by Fresh and it’s called Sugar Lip Treatment,
我猜养护?说不清
I think? Tripment? I can’t speak,
没错 澄糖修护唇膏
yes, the Sugar Lip Treatment.
我非常喜欢 它超级贵
I just really like it. It’s SUPER expensive
但涂上去让嘴唇很漂亮
but it makes your lips feel really nice…
通常我用不完唇膏
and normally I don’t finish lip balms
但这是我的第二或第三支了
but this is like I think my second or third one.
买了你会很喜欢的
If you buy it you will love it
但很讨厌的是大号唇膏好像下架了
but you will hate… it’s like huge chunk is gone just for lip balm
所以我不知道划不划算
so I don’t know if it’s worth it but you can
你想要可以试试
try it if you want to…
只是提醒你 如果你买了它 爱上了它
just a word of caution if you buy it and you love it,
抱歉 你们就会对它上瘾了
sorry… you’re kind of stuck on it so… yeah.
另一个是倩碧小样 我在丝芙兰买的
The other thing is this Clinique sample I got from Sephora.
是的 只是小样
Yeah it’s just a sample
我通常只把它放在手提包里
so usually I’ll just keep this in my purse…
在工作包里放正品
I have the full size version in my work purse
我把小样放在这个包
but yeah I keep the sample version in here
因为它很小巧
because it’s small and tiny
刚好适合这个包
if it’s in the pocket perfectly.
每当我觉得脸上气色不够好
Anytime I feel like I need a little tiny bit of extra color on my face
我会涂点唇膏 颜色漂亮又淡雅
I will put this on my lips. It’s just very nice subtle tint
因为我就很淡雅
because I’M SUBTLE.
另一个口袋里是我的洗手液
And then in the other pocket here we have my hand sanitizer. I freakin
我超爱Bath & Body Works的洗手液
love the hand sanitizer from Bath & Body Works.
我觉得包装很可爱
I think the packaging is so cute.
有些人不喜欢这个包装
Some people I’ve met they don’t like the packaging
但我觉得它看起来清爽可爱
but i think it looks so much cleaner and so cute and
很适合带在包里
it fits in places better like this purse
这是黄瓜薄荷味的
so yeah this one, mmmmm! is just cucumber mint
我很喜欢
and um I like it.
味道很浓烈 但不管怎样我挺喜欢的
It’s very strong smelling but I like it anyways.
包里这么干净 我好开心
I’m so happy with how clean I’ve been keeping my purse. In the zip
到拉链层了 来吧
compartment! Here we go!
拉链层有
In the zip one is..
我喜欢这个充电宝
. I LOVE this charger. So much.
我带了这个充电宝 它非常光滑
I have this charger it – it looks SO SLEEK
我超爱它 它的品牌是MiPow 还是 MyPow
I love it so much so this is by the brand MiPow or MyPow?
我不太确定
I’m not sure
但我敢肯定它就像是我的能量
I’m pretty sure it stands for like “my power.”
别引用我的话 我跟可能是错的
I’m – don’t quote me on that, I’m probably wrong.
它看起来就像一个平板电脑
It looks like a Macbook Pro. You
里面打不开
can’t open it…
我刚开始以为可以打开 但不可以
I thought at first you could open it but you can’t.
它非常光滑
It looks so sleek
我一打开包装
like when I opened the package
我就想说“嗨 你好吗?我爱你”
I was like HELLO. HOW ARE YOU…
它可以给苹果6S完全充满好几次电
I LOVE YOU. But yeah this can charge my iPhone 6s a couple times…
我很喜欢这里有小的充电器
FULLY. And then I like it because it has the little charger thing right here so
你不用带闪充数据线
you don’t need to carry around a lightning cable you can just charge it
你可以在家充好电然后带在包里
at home and then bring it with you in your purse…
打开开关 只需要按下这个键
and then to turn it on you just push this button.
看起来和苹果手机的home键差不多
It looks almost exactly like the home button for the iPhones…
充电宝看起来很光滑 我很喜欢
I just think it looks so sleek and i love it so much.
好了 这是我带的充电宝
But yeah, this is what I have!
充电宝放到这个口袋特别合适
It fits SO perfectly into this pocket
因为这个口袋又小又长
because this pocket is really small and slim.
充电宝和这个包简直是天造地设
It’s just like it was – it was made for each other… this purse and that charger…
我很喜欢
I like it.
好了 这就是我包里的所有的东西了
But yeah that’s everything that’s in my purse!
包包用了一个或一个半星期之后还是很新
This is fairly new… been using it for about a week or a week and a half and so
我一直让它很干净
I’ve been keeping it clean.
一般我周末日常背的包
And usually you know my everyday purses that I just take out on the weekends are
不管怎样都很整洁
usually clean ANYWAYS.
我不会放很多东西到里面
I don’t keep a lot of stuff in there because I just grab
因为我只带当天需要的东西出门
the stuff that I need for the day and then I go.
当我不打算出门一整天的时候
So these are like my everyday essentials that I take
这些就是我带的必需品
when I’m not going anywhere like for a whole entire day
去吃午餐的话 带点必需品就行了
you know? When going to lunch… you packed the essentials!
我的天
And ohmygosh…
我超爱这个包
I LOVE THIS PURSE SO MUCH!
我那个Michael Kors包装饰物是金色的
My Michael Kors purse has gold detailing
我不怎么戴黄金
and I don’t really wear gold very much
所以我很喜欢这个银色的细节设计和环扣
so I love how this is silver detailing and hardware
我不知道 就是喜欢
and I don’t know…i LOVE it.
没开玩笑 这是品牌商送的但我非常喜欢
Like I’m not joking. YES they sent this to me but I love it… I love it so much.
我几乎可以确定要去买那个黑色的包
I’m ninety-five percent sure that I’m going to get the black one
因为太喜欢了
because that’s how much I like it!
他们的包都是在纽约设计 在意大利生产
All their bags are designed in New York but they’re made in Italy so you know
质量很好
the quality is gonna be great
如果你想要一个名牌包 这个包很实惠
and if you’re looking for a designer purse this is very affordable because
因为有些包……好吧 我想买纪梵希的包
there’s some purses like okay… I wanted to Givenchy bag and then i looked at the
然后我看了下价签 我就……
price tag. I was like… I didn’t – like…
我知道很贵
I knew they were expensive
但没想到会超过一千美元
but I didn’t know that they were going to be like over a thousand dollars,
如果你想买个漂亮的名牌包
so… if you’re looking for a nice designer bag
Teddy Blake适合你
Teddy Blake has got your back and yeah if you’re looking for a regular purse at a
如果你想用正常价格买个普通的包
normal price
我刚撩头发了 你看到了吗
I just flicked myself, did you see that? If you’re looking for a normal purse at a normal
如果你想用便宜的价格买个普通的包
very cheap price tag
这个牌子不适合你
this is not the brand for you
但如果你想买漂亮质量又好的包
but if you want a nice good quality bags
漂亮又迷人还是名牌
nice and cute and designer and adorable
没错 就选Teddy Blake
and… yeah? Teddy Blake!
因为我喜欢
Because… i love it.
唯一的问题是 我每个包都得这样
The only thing was… but I have to do this with every bag
因为我很矮
because I’m short…
我得在带子上打小孔
I had to poke a little hole here.
是的 这就是我的包 我觉得很漂亮
But yeah! This is… this is my bag! I think it’s adorable.
我打算给自己买个黑色的
Yeah… yeah I’m gonna buy myself the black one.
谢谢Teddy Blake送我的包
Thank you very much for the bag, Teddy Blake.
我觉得这是他们的策略 好让我买更多包
I think this is just their way to get me to buy more purses from them
因为我之前不知道
because I didn’t know about them before and
现在都迷上它们了
now I’m just like obsessed with them.
这就是我每天背的包里的所有东西
SO yeah, but yeah that’s everything that is in my everyday bag.
希望你们喜欢并且对你们有用
I hope that you enjoyed it and I hope that this has helped you
如果你现在正好没包了
in case you’re running out right now
不想带个大包
and you don’t want to bring a huge purse with you
只要带必需品
and you just need the essential
又不想翻遍整个包找你要的东西的话
and don’t want to be fumbling around your purse looking for things that you need!
再说一次 如果你想要看这些东西
Yeah! Again if you want to check them out
我会把它们的链接放在下面
I’ll have their social links down below.
如果你想买Teddy Blake的时候便宜20美元
If you want twenty dollars off of your purchase on Teddy Blake,
买这个包 我们可以凑一对
get this bag we can be twins
让我们把相配的包放在一起
Let’s just get matching bags together.
你可以买草木灰颜色的 很配
You can get the vert gray and be matching,
买黑色的……还是很相配
get the black one… we’ll STILL be matching!
它们还有很多漂亮的颜色
And they have a bunch of other cute colors
这就是我要说的
– so yeah. That’s all I have to say!
谢谢观看 希望你喜欢
Thank you so much for watching, I hope you enjoyed!
谢谢你点赞并订阅我的视频
If you’ve liked and subscribed and all that stuff
真的很感谢
thank you so much, I really appreciate it and I will see you next week for my next
下周视频见
video.
拜拜
Bye! <3
哇 拍这么多了
Wow, I filmed a lot.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

本期就是Jasmine一直在安利Teddy Blake包包

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

大力

审核员

审核团C

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqe1YaxtaQM

相关推荐