ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

你的手势表现了什么? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

你的手势表现了什么?

What Your Hands Say About You

大家好!我是来自《Charisma on Command》的查理 今天我想分解
What’s up everybody? I’m Charlie from Charisma on Command and today I want to do a breakdown
充满魅力的手势 明确地说是有关手的 因为这是
of charismatic gesticulations, specifically, what to do with your hands because this is
一个人们没有意识到妨碍你的 甚至你也没有意识到
one that people don’t realize sabotages you without you even realizing it.
所以 我想从一些好的例子出发 然后到坏的例子 这里有三个特别的
So, I want to start with good examples and then get to bad, and there’s three specific
东西是要记住的 第一个 注意看克里斯•埃文斯
things to keep in mind. First thing I want you to do with Chris Evans here is pay attention
他是怎样摊开他的手掌的
to how he reveals his palms.
第一个要注意的他的手掌是打开的 而且观众从开始就可以看见
So first thing to notice is that his palm is open and available for the audience to
而且他一直摊开着 这里有一点细微差别
see from the get go, and he continues to do this. Just a little bit of nuance here, this
这不是一个一成不变的准则 但是如果你把手掌向下伸出 人们倾向于
is not a hard and fast rule, but if you place your palm out and down, people tend to understand
把它想成独裁主义 就好像你在发布命令 如果你向上伸出手掌
this as more authoritarian, like you’re giving a command. If you extend your palm out and
人们就会把它想成请求 像你在邀请他们
up, people see this more as a request, like you are inviting them to do things.
在这两个例子里 你最好是摊开手掌 从进化的观点来看
In either case, you are better off revealing your palms than not. From an evolutionary perspective
这就会告诉人们你没有任何隐瞒 你没有想要
what this shows people is that you have nothing to hide. You are not trying
伤害他们 这在很多文化中都适用 理所当然地要牢记这一点
to do them harm. This is true across many, many cultures, so, definitely, keep this in mind.
这是第一次看这个片段所得到的 同样的片段 这次我想要你注意看
So there is the first run through the clip. Same clip, what I want you to pay attention
手指和手腕的张力 这是一个很大的禁忌 很多人
to this time is tension in the fingers and wrists. This is a big no-no. A lot of people
的手指或手腕都是软塌塌的 如果你有这些现象 实际上给人的印象
have floppy wrists, floppy fingers. If you have either of those, you actually come across
就会是软弱的和缺少控制力的 所以注意看怎样才能具有肌张力
as more flimsy and less in command. So just pay attention how there is some muscular tension
而不是出现像机器人似的手指和手腕
without feeling robotic in the hands and wrists.
你会注意到这些张力使得手指一张一合
Which you’ll notice this tension causes the fingers will be separate from each other at
但是它使他的手指可以间顿 而且手腕
times or together at times, but it allows him to pause and not have the wrists just
没有塌下来 所以你会看到运动 暂停
completely collapse under itself. So you’ll see motions, and then, pauses,
这饱含肌张力
because there is muscular tension there.
这看起来不太令人印象深刻 但是我想给你另一个例子
So that might not look too impressive right now, but I want to go to another clip and
来看看肌张力所产生的巨大差别 这是个有关手的不好的例子
you’ll see what a big difference it can make. This is a bad example of what to do with your
从一开始 你会注意到手交叉放在大腿上
hands and you’ll notice right from the get-go we’ve got crossed hands on the lap.
所以第一件事 注意 没有摊开手掌
So the first thing, pay attention, one, for no use of like making the palms available,
第二 软弱的手指和手腕 所以 第三个建议就是避免交叉
second, for flimsy fingers and wrists, and then, third tip today is to avoid ticks. You’re
你可以看到约拿交叉了手 不停地拨动他的领带
gonna see that Jonah has a tick where he constantly touches his tie.
这并不是说约拿不说这个故事或让人开怀大笑
So this isn’t to say that Jonah isn’t telling that story or making people laugh. We’re actually
今天我们只是在讨论手势 所以专注于此 但是他没有摊开
talking just about hand gesticulations today, so focus on that, but he has not yet revealed
他的手掌 而且他只做了一点点
his palms, and he will do very little of that.
另外一个 拨动领带 我想这有一次两次或者更多次
Another tie touch, I think there’s even one or two more before the end of this.
注意看这个 不同于克里斯•埃文斯打开的手掌和有力的手指
So pay attention to this, contrast this with Chris Evans’ very open, available palms and strong fingers
约拿的手腕是软弱的
to see what Jonah has going on with his wrist, which is it’s kind of flimsy,
还有一点颤抖
kind of just shakes there.
你看到他的手指了吗?它的形体如此怪异是因为
You see what’s going on with his fingers? He had this weird shape going on because there’s
他的手指缺乏肌张力
not any really muscular tension going on in his fingers.
而且他的手腕是向后弯曲的 再来一次 摊开手掌是很棒 但是如果你
And his wrist is bent backwards here, again, it’s great to show your palms, but if your
手腕是弯曲的 你就会看起来有点软弱
wrist is bent, you actually come across as more flimsy.
这里 他实际上做得更好 他的手指和手腕是具有张力的
Here, he actually does a little bit better. He’s got some tension going on in his wrist and his fingers.
快速地重申一次 你从这个视频可以学到的事情有:第一
To recap really quick, the things that you want to take from this video are: one, reveal
摊开手掌 不管是向上还是向下 第二 动用手指和手腕的张力
your palms, whether it’s face up or face down; two, have some tension in your wrists and
第三 避免交叉 这样就不会这么紧张
in your fingers; and, three, eliminate any ticks so that you don’t come across as nervous.
如果你点赞了这个视频 我希望你可以前往我的频道和订阅它
If you’ve liked this video and I hope you have, go ahead and subscribe to the channel.
我们还会从做得好的和做得不好的实例出发 讨论更多 眼神交流 姿势 讲述故事
We’ve got lots more, everything from eye contact, gesticulation, story-telling, from people
所以我希望你能从中得到帮助
who do it right and people who don’t. So, I hope that you found this helpful, hope that
希望你可以订阅 我期待在下个视频里看到你!
you subscribe, and I look forward to seeing you again on the next video.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

不恰当的手势会成为看不见的障碍,一个好的手势需要做到什么呢?

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

人畏不言

审核员

审核团C

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jlh24VVxn4

相关推荐