未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

卖智能手机前需要做的9件事

What You Need to Check Before Selling Your Smartphone

Every year,
每年
the next big thing emerges on the smartphone market
智能手机市场都会发生一些大事
and here you are
你看吧
once again deciding the fate of your current phone.
又到了决定你现用手机命运的时候
If you think it’s time to finally move on,
如果你认为是时候换部新机了
hold your horses.
先别急
You don’t want to sell your old phone without going through the right steps!
你得完成几步操作后再卖掉你的旧手机!
1.Remove all paired devices.
第一 解除所有配对设备
One of the handiest things about smart devices
智能设备最便捷的功能之一就是
is that you can link them.
它们可以相互连接
You get a message. It’ll be on your smartwatch.
你收到的信息会出现在智能手表上
You can share your notes and calendar
你能从手机 平板和笔记本电脑无缝切换
between your phone, tablet and laptop seamlessly.
轻松共享笔记和日历
Convenient, yes.
确实很方便
But it’s just as easy to forget to unpair them.
但是人们也很容易忘记断开连接
Do that first and only then take care of your phone.
先断开连接 再处理你的手机
2.Back your files up.
第二 备份文件
Don’t rush to reset your phone just yet.
别急着重置你的手机
That’ll be later!
此事稍后再说!
You don’t want to lose all the good memories and important information
你不想丢失手机设备上
you may have attached to your device.
所有美好的记忆和重要信息
Simply synchronizing might not work here.
简单的同步操作可能没什么用
Just back it up manually. It’s not that hard to do.
只需手动备份 这并不难
Start with your pictures, music and other files.
先从图片 音乐和其他文件开始
If you have any network disk app on your Android phone,
如果你的安卓手机有网络磁盘应用程序
it probably already uploads all the photos you have.
那么 你所有的照片可能已上传
If not, then get yourself covered with any of them in the App Store.
若无此应用 就从应用商店任意下载一个
Most of them are free.
大多数此类应用程序都是免费的
And after signing up,
注册之后
you’ll get some free space on a cloud drive
你可以在云服务提供的免费空间中
where you can store your stuff.
储存你的东西
Or you can simply plug your smartphone into a PC
或只需把你的智能手机连接到电脑
and manually transfer all the files you need.
手动传输你所需的所有文件
Just don’t forget to delete them from your phone after that.
别忘了 传输完就在手机上删除
It’s pretty much the same on an iPhone.
苹果手机也一样(操作)
Connect it to your computer,
将苹果手机和电脑连接
then import all the pictures from Image Capture or iPhoto.
再从Image Capture或iPhoto导入所有图片
Now you can remove them from your phone.
现在 你可以在手机上删除它们
Just curious: have you ever sold a phone?
好奇一问:你卖过手机吗?
Let me know how it went down in the comments!
请在评论中告诉我 你是怎么卖的吧!
3.Back up account information.
第三 备份账户信息
Apple users, you have two ways to go about this:
苹果用户有两种解决办法
through iTunes or iCloud.
通过iTunes或iCloud
Either way, you need to connect your phone to a computer,
不管哪种 你的手机都需要连接电脑
select the device you want to back up,
选择你要备份的设备
go to the Summary tab and then choose the Backups menu.
点击“摘要”选项后 选择“备份”菜单
Here, you can click on the ‘Back up now’ button
你可以在此点击“马上备份”
and you’re all set.
一切准备就绪
In iCloud, you just need the ‘Storage & Backup’ menu.
在iCloud中 你只需找到“存储和备份”菜单
Whatever you do,
无论你做什么
don’t erase the contact information on your phone manually!
都不要手动删除手机的联系人信息!
It could get deleted from your account too
如果没有提前备份
if it wasn’t backed up beforehand.
你的账户也会删除它
Android users will find the backup menu in the phone’s Settings.
安卓用户可以在手机设置中找到备份菜单
Then it’ll ask you to choose a platform to back up your data too.
而后系统会询问你选择备份的平台 再备份数据
Most of the time, that will be linked to your Google account automatically,
大多数时候 系统会自动选择你的谷歌帐户
but it won’t hurt to double-check.
但复查也没什么损失
4. Delete apps manually.
第四 手动删除应用程序
Resetting the phone may leave behind some cached information from apps.
重置手机可能在应用程序中留下一些缓存信息
And this cache could include your personal info or even saved passwords.
其中可能包含你的个人信息 甚至存储密码
Deleting apps manually is a better way to go.
手动删除应用程序的办法更好
But it’s not the only step to take if you’re concerned about security
但如果你担心安全问题 这并不是唯一的办法
More tips on that later!
稍后有更多小技巧
5.Turn off all the anti-theft measurements.
第五 关闭所有防盗措施
Anti-theft apps and functions in your phone’s OS
手机操作系统的防盗应用程序和功能
can help you remotely delete all data.
能帮你远程删除所有的数据
But you won’t need it if you’re following all these steps.
但如果你遵循以下这些步骤 就不需要了
And if the buyer tries to use your device with this function still on,
如果买家想要继续使用你设备的此功能
they’ll have a hard time.
就会很困难
So just find the anti-theft stuff in your settings and switch it off.
所以只要找到设置中的防盗功能 然后关闭它
If you have some additional anti-theft apps, get rid of them too.
如果你有一些其它防盗应用程序 也删掉它们
6.Encrypt data on your phone.
第六 手机上加密数据
All apps are gone, all the files are backed up and deleted.
所有应用程序都没了 所有文件都已备份和删除了
But there still might be some leftover information
但仍然可能有些残留信息
and it’s always better to encrypt it.
最好给它加密
Encrypting lets you mix data around.
加密能混合你的数据
So it becomes unintelligible without proper access to it.
所以 没有适当途径就难以解读
Most smartphones’ OS have their data encrypted by default.
大多数智能手机的操作系统都默认加密数据
But this data needs further protection with a passcode.
但这些数据需要密码加强保护
iPhone users will find how to set one up in Touch ID & Passcode settings
苹果用户要找到设置的一个触屏身份和密码设置
-just turn the passcode on.
只需打开“密码”
Near the bottom of this menu,
在这个菜单的底部
you’ll also find an option to make your passcode more complex
你还可以设置更复杂的密码
and therefore less breakable.
这样就更不易破解
An additional option here will allow you to set a limit to attempts of authorization.
另一个选项允许你设置 限制授权尝试
Android users will find the option to encrypt data
安卓用户可在安全设置菜单中选择
and set a passcode in the Security settings menu.
加密数据和设置密码
7.Prepare your phone for the factory reset.
第七 为恢复出厂设置做好准备
Do this only after you encrypt data
在加密数据之后再这样做
because you’re about to cross the point of no return.
因为重置手机后就没有回头路了
A Google account protects your Android from the factory reset by default,
默认下 谷歌账户能保护你的安卓机避免重置
so you need to remove that account from your device before you do this step.
因此你得先在手机设备中删除谷歌账户
Go to the Settings, then Accounts and Sync.
找到设置 然后帐户同步
Tap on the Google icon and choose to remove it.
点击谷歌图标 然后选择移除
That’s it!
就这样
For iPhones, go to the Settings app menu,
苹果用户进入设置应用程序菜单
chose the Messages line and turn off iMessage.
选择信息一栏 关闭信息功能
Go back to the Settings app and turn off Face Time too.
回到设置 并关闭视频聊天功能
Then, all that’s left to do is sign out of iCloud and Apple ID.
然后 只需退出云服务和苹果账户即可
8.Reset your phone.
第八 重置手机
It’s finally time to say the last goodbye to your old friend.
终于到了和老朋友诀别的时刻
Android users will find the right option in the Backup & reset menu of their Settings.
安卓用户 在设置的备份和重置菜单中找到正确选项
For iOS, it’s in the General tab under Settings.
苹果系统就在“设置”的“常规”选项中
Resetting to factory settings takes time and energy,
恢复出厂设置需要时间和精力
so it’ll drain the battery fast.
所以会很快耗尽电池
Don’t forget to fully charge your phone before you do it!
在重置之前 别忘了给手机充满电
But you still might not be entirely ready to part with your phone forever!
但你可能还没完全准备好和你的手机永别
9.Some Additional Tips & Tricks.
第九 一些额外的小提示和技巧
Apple is both the manufacturer and the software developer for its product line,
苹果公司是苹果产品线的制造商和软件开发商
which means they can provide an extra security step if you’re wanting to sell it.
这意味着 若你想卖苹果机 他们可以提供一个额外的安全步骤
You can contact them to unregister your smartphone
你可以联系他们 注销你的智能手机
so that the new user can start working with it from scratch!
这样 新用户就可以重新开始使用它
You can also help the buyer by contacting
你也可以联系你的运营商
your Carrier and asking them to detach your phone from your account.
让他们把你的账户和手机解除绑定
Check the battery’s health and overall condition before selling your phone.
卖手机前 检查电池的运行状况和整体状况
It should at least shift the price one way or another.
这至少会或多或少地改动一下价格
In iOS, this function is built in the system.
在苹果系统中 这个功能可在手机系统中找到
You need to go the Settings, then Battery and tap on Battery Health.
你需要找到设置 电池 点击电池健康
Here, you’ll see if your phone can typically work at full capacity,
这里 你可以看到你的手机是否可以正常工作
or if not, what your battery’s maximum capacity is.
如果不能 你的电池最大容量是多少
Androids have access to a variety of apps
安卓系统能下载各种
capable of running full health diagnostics for every system in the phone,
能全面诊断手机系统健康的应用程序
including the battery.
包括电池
It isn’t necessary after all the steps you took.
采取以上所有步骤后 接下来这一步并不必需
But you can protect your personal information even further
但你可以通过在智能手机里填满虚拟数据
by filling your smartphone with dummy data.
进一步保护你的个人信息
Copy some larger files to the memory and encrypt it once again.
复制一些较大的文件到手机内存 再次加密
This way,
这样的话
any leftover data on the phone becomes absolutely inaccessible.
手机残留的任何数据都无法访问
Except if you use USB debugging,
除非你使用USB调试
But it also can be blocked.
但这也可以阻止
You can get to the USB debugging through the Settings menu
当手机连接到个人电脑或笔记本电脑时
while the phone is connected to a PC or laptop.
你可以通过设置菜单调试连接USB
But if it’s someone else,
但如果是其他人
they can also collect your data using this option!
他们也能使用此选项收集你的数据
So, you might want to leave one app on your phone
所以 你可以在手机上留一个应用程序
and make it an app blocker.
作为应用程序拦截器
It can restrict access, even to the Settings menu.
即使是打开“设置”也会受到限制
Just set up a password and leave it only to the buyer.
只需设置一个密码 将其留给买家
Well, as long as you trust that they won’t try to access that personal data.
只要你相信他们不会试图获取你的个人信息
If, for some reason,
如果因为某些原因
you weren’t able to follow these steps before selling your smartphone,
在卖智能手机前 你不能遵循这些步骤
then try to recall if anti-theft apps were still on it when you did that.
那么试着回忆
if anti-theft apps were still on it when you did that.
卖手机时 防盗应用程序是否还在手机上
Remember you can use them to remotely delete all your leftover data.
记住 你可以使用它们远程删除所有剩余的数据
But you should probably contact the new owner before that
但是你应该联系一下它的新主人
if you can and ask them if it’s alright.
你如果能联系到他们 得到他们的许可
It’s always better to agree on everything in this kind of deal!
要是大家都能一致赞同 当然更好了
Hey, if you’ve learned something new today,
嘿 如果你今天学到了新东西
then give the video a like and share it with a friend!
那就给这个视频点赞 和朋友分享吧
And here are some other cool videos I think you’ll enjoy.
只需点击左边或右边
Just click to the left or right
就可以观看一些我觉得你会喜欢的酷炫视频
and remember, stay on the Bright Side of Life!
记得关注《生活的闪光点》

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

别急着卖手机,先来看看这个视频吧

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

徘徊的小孩

审核员

审核员LG

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hehi2pLkvGM

相关推荐