ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

四个最难的抉择:你要怎么选择才能活下来? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

四个最难的抉择:你要怎么选择才能活下来?

What Would You Choose to Survive? 4 Hardest Dilemmas Ever

闪光点
Bright Side.
好了
Okay.
咱们开始开拓思维
Let’s expand that mind of yours.
你会如何选择来使自己活下去?
What would you choose to survive?
如果有天
What would you do
你被装进棺材里活埋 你会怎么做呢?
if one day they stuck you in a casket and buried you alive?
为了逃脱 你需要跳出盒子思考
To escape, you need to think outside the box.
懂吗 跳出盒子
Get it? Outside the box?
棺材?
Casket?
嗯 不要在意
Hum, never mind.
你想过在面临生死关头的时候
Have you ever wondered how you’d fear
你害怕的会是什么吗
if you were in the life-and-death situation?
你对毒气了解多少?
How is your knowledge of toxic gases?
上化学课时你有专心听课吗?
Did you pay attention in chemistry class?
你可能想复习一下元素周期表
You might want to review your periodic table.
下面我们将通过四种情景来测试你的生存技能
We put together four scenarios to test your survival skills.
准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
在我们开始测试之前
But before we test those skills,
请别忘记点击订阅
remember to click the SUBSCRIBE button
并且打开通知按钮 这样就能第一时间看到我们的新视频
and turn on notifications to be the first to watch our videos.
好 现在开始
Okay. Now, let’s get started.
情景一
Scenario No.1
被大地吞噬
Swallowed By The Ground.
想象这是你外出放松的一天
Imagine that you’re out enjoying your day.
你准备独自一人爬落基山 远足
You’re taking a hike down the Rocky Mountain all by yourself.
突然发生了地震
All of a sudden, an earthquake shakes the ground.
地震在你脚下开了一个洞
The earthquake causes a hole to open up right under your feet.
于是你跌进10英尺的洞里 哎哟
And you punch down ten feet. Ouch!
你站起来并观察了四周
You pick yourself up and look at your surroundings.
你在一个山洞里
You are in a cave.
岩壁太过滑腻你无法攀爬上去
The rocks are smooth and you can’t climb back up.
这时你面前有两条路
But there are two paths ahead of you.
你能顺着路的尽头看到光线
And you can see light shining through them.
你开始向前走
You start walking forward.
但是先等一下
But wait up.
你走近这两条路一看
You take a closer look at the paths and see these.
看到A路上全是蛇
You take a look down path A and see that is full of snakes.
B路上都是蜘蛛
Path B is full of spiders.
你面临着艰难的选择 除非你是个蛇类爱好者
Unless you’re a snake lover, you have a tough choice ahead of you.
德国某个大学的研究发现
Studies from a university in Germany have found that
人们从一出生基本上都会害怕蛇和蜘蛛
humans are hardwired to fear spiders and snakes from birth.
他们给六个月大的婴儿看花和鱼的图片
They showed six-month-old babies pictures of flowers and fish
接着又给婴儿看蛇和蜘蛛的图片
and then pictures of snakes and spiders.
当他们给婴儿看蛇和蜘蛛的时候
The babies pupils dilated in fear and stress,
婴儿的瞳孔会因为恐惧和紧张而放大
when they were shown the pictures of snakes and spiders.
所以如果婴儿有那种恐惧反应
So if babies have that fear response,
你也应该会有
we can empathize with you!
从你所站的地方
From where you stand,
可以看到蛇的一些特征
you can see a few features of a snake.
它的背部和头部是黑色的
It has a dark back and dark upper head.
全身大概有15到20个白色斑点
Along its side are 15 to 25 round pale blotches.
它的眼睛漆黑不见瞳孔
Its eyes are so dark that you can’t see the pupils.
并且还在向你甩尾巴
And it shakes its tail at you.
蜘蛛占据了这山洞的另一条路
One spider makes its way out of the cave,
你瞥了一眼
and you catch a glimpse of it.
这蜘蛛大概有一英寸长
The spider is about an inch long.
它的肚子是亮黑色 并且上面还有个红色沙漏图案
It’s shiny black and has a reddish hourglass design on its belly.
你不可能一直站在这里
You can’t be stuck there forever,
所以你必须选择走哪条路
so you have to decide which path to take.
我们给你15秒时间
We’ll give you 15 seconds.
哈 真高兴离开山洞了
Ha, it’s nice to be out of there.
如果你选择A路 那么你选对了
If you chose path A, you were correct.
A路上的蛇叫球蟒
Path A has a type of a snake called a Ball Python.
球蟒非常害羞 并且无毒
Ball Pythons are usually shy and non-venomous
对蛇类爱好者来说它们是很好的宠物
and they make great pets for snake lovers.
B路则全是黑寡妇毒蛛
Path B is full of Black Widow Spiders.
美国每年都有大约2500人
The black widow spiders send approximately 2,500 people
因被黑寡妇毒伤而进医院
to the hospital each year in the US.
黑寡妇的毒性极强
It’s a highly venomous spider.
被它咬一口马上会感到肌肉绞痛
And its bite produces muscle cramping,
恶心 心脏横膈膜麻痹
nausea and paralyses of the diaphragm,
从而导致呼吸困难
which makes it difficult to breathe.
希望你选对了
We hope you chose well.
情景二 遇到熊
No.2 Bear Encounter.
现在你并非赤裸
Now, you’re not naked or anything.
想象你在森林的小路上
Imagine you’ve been getting your exercise
慢跑健身
by running on a trail in a forest.
你锻炼得不错
You got a good workout.
现在你要回去你的车上
And now you’re headed back to your car.
你能看到你的车在不远处
You can see you car in the distance.
突然你被拦截了
When you suddenly stop in your tracks,
因为你注意到附近有一头熊正对你虎视眈眈
you notice that a nearby bear is looking right at you.
而且你正好也忘记带防熊喷雾
And you just happen to forget your bear spray.
遇到熊可能导致人或宠物受伤
Bear encounters can result in injuries to people or their pets.
你听说在遇到熊的时候
You’ve heard that if you encounter a bear,
应该要装死
you should play dead.
但是你记得这种方法只有在
But then you’ll remember that it’s only applicable,
遭遇灰熊攻击 生命受到威胁时才适用
if a grizzly is attacking you and feels threatened.
而那头熊现在并没有攻击你
Well, the bear isn’t attacking you, yet.
只是离你很近 并且盯着你而已
But it is close to you and looking at you.
你可以看到你的车并不远
You can see that your car is close
而且你也不确定该如何处理现在的情况
and are unsure of how to handle the situation.
那么 你会怎么做呢?
So, what would you do?
你会跑到车上还是走过去呢?
Would you run or walk to your car?
给你15秒时间决定
We’ll give you 15 seconds to decide.
如果你选择走回车上 那你选对了
If you chose to walk to your car, you’d be correct.
如果你慢慢地回去 熊可能就不管你了
If you back up slowly, the bear is likely to leave you alone.
在现实情境中 如果你和熊对视了
In a real life situation, if a bear spots you,
建议你冷静地和熊交谈
it’s recommended that you talk calmly to the bear.
这样熊才能认清你的人类身份
So it can identify you as a human.
因为熊的视力并不好
Bears have poor eyesight.
如果你不和它们说话
And they might think you’re prey,
它们可能会把你当成猎物
if you don’t talk to them.
如果你选择跑 那你就是在犯傻了
If you decided to run, that’s only natural.
这样你的奔跑潜能可能被激发出来
Your runner’s instinct might wanna kick in.
但你能跑得过熊吗
But know that you can’t outrun a bear.
熊的速度可达30英里/小时
Bears can charge at 30 mph,
灰熊的速度可达到35英里/小时
and grizzlies can reach up to 35 mph.
大多数人都没世界上最快的人尤塞恩·博尔特的速度
Most of us are not as speedy as the fastest man in the world Usain Bolt
他的速度可达到27英里/小时
who can reach up to 27 mph.
逃跑只会激发动物的捕猎本能去追你
Running away can trigger an animal’s instinctual response to chase you.
[咆哮]
[Roar]
情景三 致命选择
No.3 Lethal Choices.
想象由于某个邪恶原因
Imagine that for some nefarious reason,
一个疯狂的科学家把你锁进一间屋子里
a crazy scientist has locked you in a room
他要测试你对致死物质的知识
and is testing your knowledge of lethal substances.
你离开的唯一方法就是
The only way you’ll get to leave
选择有害程度最少的物质
is if you choose the substance that is the least harmful,
但你得知道所有选项都有一定的毒素
but beware that all the options you’ll face will be harmful.
你需要选择相对而言对人体产生较少伤害的物质
You need to pick the one that will do less damage than the others
这样你才能走出去
and allow you to walk out of there
找个医生洗胃
and get yourself to a doctor.
也就是说你需要消化其中一种毒素
You need to ingest one of the substances orally.
你会选哪个?
Which one would you pick?
选项如下
Here are the options.
1号瓶里的固体物质叫做河豚毒素
Bottle 1 contains a solid substance called Tetro Dotoxin.
2号瓶里的物质叫肉毒杆菌
Bottle 2 contains a substance called Botox,
你可能听过这个名字
you might have heard of this one.
3号瓶里装的叫BZ
Bottle 3 contains a substance called BZ.
给你15秒时间选择
We’ll give you 15 seconds to decide.
好了 好了 计时开始
Hey, hey. Bottoms up.
如果你认识肉毒杆菌
If you are familiar with Botox,
你可能会选2号瓶
you might have chosen bottle two.
众所周知
Botox or Botulinum toxin
肉毒杆菌或者肉毒杆菌毒素是其中毒素最大的物质
is one of the most poisonous substances known to us.
它会限制肌肉的神经活动
It blocks nerve activity in the muscles
吸入或口服将是致命的
and it’s lethal when inhaled or ingested orally.
那么我们就把肉毒杆菌注射到面部吧 行不?
Well, let’s just put some of it into our face, shall we?
其实 这就是它的益处所在
Actually, it does have some positive qualities.
它在世界范围内被用于美容目的
As it’s commonly used around the world for cosmetic purposes
还能治疗痛苦的肌肉痉挛
and to treat painful muscle spasms.
河豚毒素是鱼类器官内提取的最强力的毒药
Tetrodotoxin is an extremely potent poison found in fish organs.
多谢河豚鱼为我们提供了这种物质
We can thank the puffer fish for that.
这种神经毒素能够通过阻塞钠离子通道
This neural toxin can shut down nerve conduction between the brain and body
阻碍大脑和身体之间的神经传导
by blocking your sodium channels.
中等剂量就能麻痹活人的肌肉 进而致命
A moderate dose can paralyze the muscles you need to live, making it lethal.
正确答案是3号瓶
The right answer is bottle No.3.
3号瓶里装的是一种叫做BZ的物质
Bottle No.3 contains a substance called BZ,
这是一种使人暂时丧失行动能力的非致命物质
a non-lethal substance that can temporarily disable a person.
其麻痹作用能维持30到50分钟
The effect is achieved within 30-50 minutes.
所以如果你腿脚麻利 就能寻求外援
So if you walk fast, you’ll be able to call for help.
你可得快点
You’d better hurry up.
情景四 在大海里
No.4 Under The Sea.
对 很幸运 我们在淤泥之下的海里
Ya. We in luck here, under the muck here, under the sea.
好啦 不要想着偶遇小美人鱼了
All right. Nobody remembers little mermaid.
想象一下 四处走动后 你发现自己待在一个水下设备里
Hmm. Okay. Well. Imagine waking up to find yourself in an underwater facility.
你需要找出到达水面的路
You need to make your way back up to the surface.
你所在的房间里有三个瓶子
You’re in a room with three vials.
一瓶可以让你在海里呼吸 从而回到陆地上
One vial would help you breathe underwater and get back up to the surface.
另外两瓶会致人死亡
The other two are lethal.
它们都是以无色气体的形式呈现
They’re all filled with gases that you can’t see.
但是你可以闻
But you can smell them.
这时考验你毒气知识的时刻到了
You are being tested on your knowledge of toxic gases.
以下是选项
Here are the options.
瓶1里的气体无色 有臭鸡蛋味
Vial 1 has a gas that is colorless and smells like rotten eggs.
瓶2的气体无色 有少许大蒜味
Vial 2 contains a colorless gas smelling slightly of garlic.
瓶3混杂了两种气体
Vial No.3 contains a mixture of two gases.
这种混合气体是无色无味的
The combination is colorless and tasteless,
对 没有气味
and it doesn’t have a smell.
记住里面没有任何一瓶装了纯氧
Keep in mind that none of the vials contain pure oxygen.
你会选哪一瓶呢?
Which vial would you pick?
给你15秒时间
We’ll give you 15 seconds to decide.
如果你选择瓶3 那么你选对了
If you said vial No.3, you are correct.
瓶3是水蒸气爆破筒
Vial No.3 contains hydrox,
里面装着氢气和氧气
which is a combination of hydrogen and oxygen.
都是可以呼吸的气体
It is a breathing gas.
并且被广泛运用于潜水
And since it is commonly used for deep diving,
药瓶3可以帮助你回到岸上
it will help you get back up to the surface.
瓶1装着硫化氢
Vial No.1 contains hydrogen sulfide.
这是一种高度易燃的气体
This is a highly flammable gas that
能够减少人体的氧气供应 损害神经系统
reduces the body’s oxygen supply, damaging the nerve system,
并麻痹呼吸系统
and paralyzes the respiratory system.
低浓度的硫化氢会对眼 鼻 喉产生刺激
With low concentrations, you can experience eye, nose and throat irritation.
高浓度的硫化氢可使人呼吸困难
High concentrations of this gas can make it hard to breathe
并引起休克
and cause an immediate coma.
所以情况不妙 对吧?
So this is bad, right? Okay.
瓶2中装的是砷化氢 这是一种有毒的易燃气体
Vial No.2 contains arsine, a flammable and poisonous gas.
人们暴露与低浓度或中等浓度的砷化氢下
People exposed to a low or moderate dose of arsine
就会神志不清 心智衰弱 甚至麻痹 身体机能丧失
can experience confusion, fatigue or even paralysis and loss of function.
所以瓶1瓶2都是致命的
So Vials No.1 and No.2 could have been lethal.
那么现在告诉我们 你还活着吗?
So tell us, did you survive?
你还能活到下一个天亮吗?
Are you living to fight another day?
你会选什么?
What did you choose?
在评论区留下你的选择
Tell us in the comments and
别忘了点击订阅 时刻关注“闪光点”频道
don’t forget to hit subscribe to stay on the bright side of life.
[音乐]
[music]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

面临这些选择,是对常识的考验,也是对心理素质的考验,步步惊心,一不小心就丧了命。

听录译者

infinite

翻译译者

ABC

审核员

审核员YZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1pMuF_edlY

相关推荐