ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

假如你长期躺在床上会怎样? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

假如你长期躺在床上会怎样?

What Would Happen If You Never Left Your Bed?

Hey there and welcome to Life Noggin.
大家好 欢迎收看《品生活》
You spend about one third of your life sleeping.
你一生中有三分之一的时间在睡觉
And chances are, you are doing that in your bed.
在多数情况下 你是睡在床上的
But what if you spent all your time in that bed?
但如果你一辈子待在床上 结果会怎样?
What if you never left?
如果你从不下床 结果会怎样?
I mean, that memory foam can’t hurt me right…right?!
我想 记忆海绵不会对我有害吧 对吧?
right? al..right, I know the answer
对吗?好吧 我知道答案
Sadly, it can.
遗憾的是 它有害
And believe it or not, NASA paid a guy 18 thousand dollars
信不信由你 NASA曾花费1.8万美元
to lie in bed for 70 days.
雇一人躺在床上70天
They wanted to study the effects of microgravity on the human body
他们想研究微重力对人体的影响
and lying down for so long
以及通过长时间躺着
simulates the effects of long-haul flights on astronauts’ bodies
模拟长途飞行对宇航员身体的影响
The beds were tilted back six degrees, causing the bodily fluids to shift to the upper body
床向后倾斜六度 使得体液流向身体的上半部分
which duplicated some of the effects of low-gravity environments.
这模拟了些许低重力环境下的效果
After the 70 days, the first time the volunte er was vertical
70天后 当志愿者第一次下床站起来
his heart rate jumped to 150 beats per minute
他的心率就上升到了每分钟150次
and felt like he was going to collapse
并且他觉得自己快要晕倒
which is definitely not great for an otherwise-healthy man.
对于一个健康的人来说 这种情况肯定是不理想的
But this study is different than most, because it simulated microgravity.
与众不同的是 这项研究模拟了微重力
Instead, let’s talk about what would happen
而我们要讨论的是
if you never left a normal bed that wasn’t tilted backwards.
如果你一直躺在普通的不向后倾斜的床上会怎么样
Well, firstly, you will probably start to develop bedsores.
首先 你很可能会开始得褥疮
These are caused by the pressure on the skin
这是因为皮肤受到的压力
that limits the amount of blood flow to the skin and nearby tissues.
会限制流到皮肤和周边组织的血液量
Basically, imagine this: the tissue between your bones and the bed
说白了 试想一下 位于骨骼和床之间的身体组织
is under a lot of pressure from your body weight.
受到体重施加的巨大压力
And if that pressure is great enough, the nutrient-rich blood won’t be able to reach your cells
如果这个压力足够大 那么营养丰富的血液不能到达细胞
and they will be damaged and eventually die.
并且细胞会受损 甚至最终死亡
The sores usually occur in areas like your tailbone, hips, and shoulder blades.
褥疮通常出现在尾椎骨 臀部 和肩胛处
And be warned: they are not pretty. Not even with a little bit of coral blue lipstick.
警告 即使配上一点珊瑚蓝的的口红 这些褥疮也并不好看
Also, you’ll start to get weaker
同时 你的身体开始变得虚弱
— especially if you are immobile in the bed.
特别是你待在床上不动的话
See, muscles at complete rest
知道吗 当肌肉处于完全放松的状态时
lose 10 to 15 percent of their strength per week.
其每周会丧失10%到15%的力量
In just 3 to 5 weeks, the muscle has lost nearly half of its strength.
三到五周之内 肌肉几乎丧失了其一半的力量
So good luck lifting that laptop off your lap as easily as before.
祝你还能跟以前一样把笔记本电脑从膝盖上抬起来
Complete rest will also cause your endurance to decrease,
完全放松的状态也会使耐力下降
leading to fatigue and even more inactivity.
让你感到疲劳 甚至更不愿意活动
And your muscles will begin to atrophy too, losing their mass.
肌肉也会逐渐萎缩 肌肉量减少
And your bones also lose their mass,
骨量也会减少
eventually stabilizing around 40 to 70% of their original mass.
最终稳定在大约40%到70%的原有质量
This is caused by increased bone resorption,
这是由于骨吸收增加造成的
which is a process that breaks bones down,
这是骨骼分解的一个过程
eventually fast enough that it outweighs the rate of new bone growth.
最终分解的速度超过新骨骼生长的速度
And this can lead to conditions like osteoporosis.
这也会导致类似骨质疏松的情况出现
And on top of all that, every two days of immobilization,
另外最重要的是 每静躺两天
your resting heart rate increases by one beat per minute, eventually plateauing.
静息心率每分钟增加一次 最后达到稳定
And even more, your blood volume decreases as well.
甚至 血液量也会减少
Because of this, since the blood carries oxygen,
由于血液携带氧气
there is less oxygen uptake by your cells,
血量越少 细胞摄取的氧气也越少
which means you’ll get tired much more easily.
这意味着你更容易感觉到累
And that’s not even all of it,people!
朋友们 这仅是一部分消极影响
There are tons of other negative effects of bed rest, like increased anxiety, increased
久卧在床还有很多消极影响 比如 增加焦虑感
risk of kidney stones, and increased risk of pneumonia.
增加患肾结石 肺炎的机率
So, while your bed may be incredibly comfortable
因此 即使你的床特别舒服
you should definitely try to limit the time you spend in it.
你也一定不要长期躺在上面
Trust me, your body will thank you.
相信我 你的身体会感谢你这么做
So, you sleepy Sallys, how much time do you spend in your bed?
那么 懒惰虫们 你们待在床上的时间有多久
Or are you more of an active type?
或者你是那种活力充沛的人
Let me know in the comment section below.
在下面的评论里告诉我
Make sure you come back every Monday for a brand new video.
每周一 一定要来看我们新上线的视频哦
As always, I’m Blocko and this has been Life Noggin.
一如既往 我是Blicko 这里是 《品生活》
Don’t forget to keep on thinking!
记得保持思考!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

躺在床上似乎是一件很棒的事情,但如果你长期躺在床上会造成一些严重后果。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

甜腻腻

审核员

审核员LJ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSMQBLD1z-s

相关推荐