未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

沙漠24小时

What Would 24 Hours In The Desert Do To Your Body?

老铁们!
Hey there!
欢迎来到品生活
Welcome to Life Noggin.
那是一只可爱的小甲虫!
That’s a cute little beetle!
那里全是它的朋友们 呃你们好!
And there is all of his friends… Uh… hi!
虽然又热又干燥的沙漠看似乎并不适宜居住
While a hot, dry desert seems like a difficult place to live,
但实际上沙漠地区
desert regions are actually
居住着超过10亿的人
home to over one billion people.
而为了应对那种恶劣天气 他们已然未雨绸缪
But they are prepared for that type of unforgivingclimate.
可如果你被困沙漠却毫无准备会怎么样?
What would happen if you get stranded in adesert unprepared?
取决于环境以及个人身体状况
Depending on the environment and the person,
人类能忍受几周没有食物
humans can go weeks without food
以及几天到一周没有水
of days to one week without water.,, ,
但在温度高达38摄氏度的沙漠
But in a desert, with temperatures reaching 38
脱水现象发生得快的多
dehydration happens muchfaster.
在炎热的环境中 你每小时会流出1到1.5升的汗水
It hot environments, you can lose 1 to 1.5 liters
如果没有及时补充水分
Without water to replenish this loss,
在你体内的细胞就会收缩 大脑将会肿胀
the cells in your body will shrink, your brain
而且关节也可能无法正常运作
and your joints may not work properly.
一旦你体内水分流失过多 无法排汗
Once you lose too much water and are unable to sweat,
你的体温就会失调
your body temperature won’t stay regulated.,
到了最后 你的器官 比如肾脏 将停止工作
And eventually, organs like yourkidneys will stop functioning.,
有些研究人员认为 如果没有水
Some researchers believe that without water,
你在沙漠环境中活不过三天
you would die in a desert environment in three
虽然脱水是主要问题
While definitely a main concern,
但它并非是唯一一个可能杀死你的事由
dehydration isn’t the only thing that could kill you.
白天暴露在太阳中会导致中暑
Exposure to the sun during the day can result in heatstroke,
会引发意识不清 痉挛 呕吐 心跳加速 继而昏迷
which can cause confusion,seizures,vomiting, a racing heart rate,and coma.
而在夜晚 当温度下降到零下4摄氏度
And at night,when temperatures drop to -4 degrees Celcius,
大多数人都会出现体温下降
hypothermia is more common than you would think.
这会导致行动笨拙 脉搏无力 呼吸困难 以及意识丧失
This can result in clumsiness, a weak pulse, shallow breathing,and loss of consciousness.
所以如果你有时间准备的话
So if you had time to prepare,
想幸存下来 你需要的远远不止水
you would need much more than water to survive.
你还需要遮住你的身体来防止阳光照射
Covering up your body against the rays of the sun
这样能够帮助你维持体温
can help manage your body temperature.
帽子可以避免阳光直射在你脑袋上
A hat will keep your head out of direct sunlight,
宽松舒适的长袖和裤子远比防晒霜有效的多
loose-fitting long sleeves and pants are much better than sunscreen
而太阳镜能让你的眼睛免于发展成白内障
and sunglasses could saveyour eyes from developing cataracts.
喔!
Oh!
然后用头巾住你的嘴可以降低脱水的速率
And covering your mouth with a bandana can reduce the rate of dehydration of dehydration
还让你看上去有几分酷
and makes you look kind of cool!
其他能帮助你幸存的生活必需品包括
Other essentials to help you survive the elements are
一把小刀 一张毛毯 一个指南针 一种能够生火的方法
a knife,a blanket, a compass, a way to start a fire
以及一个急救包
and a first-aid kit.
知道一些专业技能也能大大提高你的生存率
A lot of your survival also depends on know-how.
首先 在白天最热的时候找到阴凉处
To start, find shade during the day when it’shottest.
而到了晚上 确保你找到一处
And at night make sure you find a
舒适地或生火来保暖
cozy spot or start a fire to keep you warm.
大多数沙漠生存故事描述的人们
Most desert survival stories are of people
他们仅困在沙漠只有几天
who spent just a few days alone stranded in
然后就得到救援……
the desert before being rescued., ,,
却有一个著名的故事 它是关于一个在沙漠中生存超过一周的人
a week.
他那时正参加一个穿越撒哈拉250公里的比赛
He was competing in a 250 km race
这期间他遭遇了沙暴 然后在沙漠中迷了路
a sandstorm.
虽然他工具配备齐全 并且掌握生存技巧
While he was equipped with tools and survival skills,
但是在他九天后被发现的时候
when he was found nine days later,
他已经瘦了16公斤 而且肝脏和眼睛都受到损伤
he had lost 16 kg and had damaged his liver and eyes.
他花了整整两年时间才完全康复
It took him two years to fully recover.
所以 你懂的
So you know,
在沙漠中 我奉劝你最好别被困达24小时
I don’t recommend being stranded in the desert for 24 hours.
我不会去尝试
I wouldn’t try it.
没错 基于上述的所有信息 它听上去不会很有趣
Yeah,based of all this information, it doesn’tsound fun.
所以 你知道什么生存技巧吗?
So do you know any survival skills?
你认为你可以在沙漠中坚持多久?
How long do you think you would be able tolast?
想知道万一你被困外太空该如何幸存吗?
Curious to know how you could survive trappedin space?
请看这个视频!
Check out this video!
如果你看了那个视频 你认为你能幸存多久?
Now if you got that fixed, how long couldyou survive?
嗯 很大程度上这依赖于
Well,it would probably depend a lot
有多少人跟你在一起
on how many people you had up there with you.
人数越多 你消耗的资源越多
The more people, the more you’ll be consumingyour resources
一如既往 我的名字是Blicko!
As always my name is Blocko!
这里是品生活!
This has been Life Noggin!
别忘了保持思考
Don’t forget to keep on thinking.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

当被困在沙漠达到24小时,你的身体会发生哪些变化,你有多大概率幸存下来?通过本文你将了解被困沙漠的危险性。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

流火

审核员

审核员BZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALoTMgoGShQ

相关推荐