未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

当某人对你不礼貌时应该如何回应

What to respond when someone is RUDE - Funny English Comebacks for Insults

《Lucy教英文》 优美英式英语

Hello everyone and welcome back to English with Lucy.
大家好 欢迎收看《Lucy教英文》
Today I have a very important lesson for you.
今天我们来上一堂很重要的课
We’re going to talk about what you should say
我们来谈谈 到底该如何回击那些
if somebody is rude to you in English.
用英语惹到你的人
There’s nothing worse than somebody insulting you
没有什么比被非母语冒犯或者侮辱
or being rude to you in a language that is not your own.
更令人不爽了
Today I’m going to bring you seven comebacks,
接下来我们将讨论七种应对方式
seven things that you can say in response to different rude situations.
你可以在回应不同粗鲁情况时用到它们
They are quite sassy.
这些回应方式很精彩
They’ve got a lot of attitude.
很有态度
And hopefully they’ll come in very, very useful.
希望它们能对你有很大的帮助
They are best delivered with a straight face
说这些话时最好配上一张冷漠脸
and they are best served very, very cold.
冷漠会让这些回击效果最好
As always, if you are aware of any other particularly clever comebacks,
当然了 如果你有其他特别机智的建议
please comment them down below.
请在下方留言
Let’s help each other out.
让我们互相帮助
So, this video is perfect for improving your vocabulary.
这个视频对扩大你的词汇量非常有用
But if you want to take your listening and your pronunciation even further,
但是如果你想进一步提高听力和发音
I highly recommend the study method
我强烈推荐一个学习方法
of combining reading books
就是一边读书
with listening to the audio book version on Audible.
一边听Audible的有声读物
Let me explain this method.
具体来说就是
Take a book that you have already read in English
拿一本你已经读过的
or a book that you would like to read in English.
或者你想要去读的英文书
I have lots of good recommendations in the description box below.
我在下方简介栏里推荐了一些书
And read this book whilst listening to the audiobook.
你可以边听有声读物边读书
Reading alone will not help you with your pronunciation.
单纯地去看书 并不能提升你的发音
English is not a phonetically-consistent language
英语中 同一字母组合的发音常会不同
so the way you might see a word
所以可能你看到一个单词
is not necessarily the way you pronounce it.
并不意味着你一定能正确的念出来
If you listen to a word as you read it,
但如果你在看单词的同时 也听它的发音
your brain will start to make connections.
你的大脑就会开始建立连接
And the next time you see that word,
那么下次你看到这个单词的时候
you’ll know how to say it.
你就会知道它的发音
And the next time you hear that word,
同时当你听到那个词时
you’ll know how to spell it.
你也会知道怎么拼它
It is such an effective method.
这是一个非常有效的方法
I really recommend that you try it.
我强烈推荐你试试
And you can get one free audiobook
点击屏幕下方的链接并注册
that’s a 30-day free trial on Audible
你就可以在Audible上免费获得
by clicking on the link in the description box and signing up.
一本30天内有效的有声读物
Then you can download one of my recommendations.
你可以下载一本我推荐的书
Give it a try and let me know your feedback.
试一试 然后给我反馈哦
Right, let’s get started with the comebacks.
好了 接下来我们开始步入正题
So, number one.
第一种情况
What should you say if somebody gives you an unwanted opinion?
如果有人妄自发表对你的评论 该怎么办?
Maybe they comment on the way you’re dressed
也许他们会评论你的穿衣风格
or what you do for a living, or your choice about marriage
你的工作 你的结婚对象
or the fact that you’re single
你单身的这个事实
or the fact that you don’t have children yet.
或者问你怎么还没生孩子
All very annoying things that tend to happen at family parties.
这些讨人厌的情况大多会发生在家庭聚会上
Well, a great way to respond to this
下面我来教你一个回应它的方法
if somebody gives you an unwanted opinion is to say,
如果有人给你说不想要的意见 你就说
“Do you remember when I asked for your opinion?
“嗯?你还记得我什么时候问过你的意见了吗?
Me neither.”
我也不记得了呢”
Oh!
哦!
So sassy.
太爽了
Apply ice to the burned area.
就像用冷屁股回击了热脸
Is that how that mean goes?
这句话是这么说的吗?
I hope so.
我希望是
I think that’s a fairly standard way of replying to an unwanted opinion
我觉得这是个回击烦人意见的标准处理
Okay, number two.
好 第二种情况
What should you say if somebody is being really ignorant and idiotic.
如果某人表现的愚蠢又无知 你该怎么说呢
Maybe they are making ridiculous political statements.
也许他们对政治乱评价一通
Maybe they are really uneducated
也许他们对新闻里的一些热点话题的看法
on a hot topic in the news.
显得他们真的很没文化
They’ve got the wrong end of the stick,
或者他们完全搞不清楚状况
they don’t know what they’re talking about, and they sound stupid.
说一些蠢话还不自知
Well, if somebody is being very ignorant and idiotic,
总的来说 如果有人出现以上情况的话
you could say, “You have your entire life to be an idiot.
你可以说 “你有一辈子的时间来当蠢货
So why not take the day off?”
要不今天就歇会吧?”
Oh yes!
哦 真爽
One-nil to you.
一比零
You just took them down.
完胜
Okay.
好啦
Number three.
第三种情况
What should you say if somebody is taking advantage
如果有人利用你说英语还不是很流利
of the fact that you are not a native English speaker,
英语不是你母语这点
that you’re not completely fluent in English?
你该怎么回击?
Maybe they’re speaking very quickly
也许他们故意讲得很快
and trying to make sure that you don’t properly understand everything.
故意让你听不懂
Maybe they’re trying to use big words
也许他们会故意用一些
that they think you don’t know.
他们认为你不懂的词汇
In this situation, if you don’t understand them
这时候 如果你没听懂他们在说啥
but you would like them to repeat something
你想让他们重复一遍
and you’d also like them to know
但同时你也想让他们知道
that you are not happy with how they are treating you,
他们这样做 让你很不爽
You can say, “Sorry, I didn’t quite catch that.
你可以说:“不好意思 我没听懂
I don’t speak utter crap.”
我不张嘴放屁”
Obviously the word “crap” you can change for a less family-friendly alternative.
当然你可以把“放屁”换成一个更难听的词
But I’d quite like my videos to be monetized.
但是我想我的视频过审
So, “crap” is fine.
所以 用“放屁”就够了
Number four.
第四种情况
This situation is kind of similar.
这个情形和前面一种有点相似
What should you say
如果有人说话时
if somebody is using a lot of big words
使用大量很深奥的词汇
to sound intelligent, to try and confuse you,
来显得他很聪明 并想以此迷惑你
to make themselves seem better than you.
好让他们看上去比你厉害
Let’s just face it,
让我们面对现实
it’s so annoying when somebody just
当有人为了显得自己很聪明
reels off a load of big words
一口气说出一大堆深奥的词汇
trying to appear more intelligent than they are.
真的很让人讨厌
How can you shoot them down?
你怎么去挫他们的锐气呢?
What should you say?
我们到底该怎么说呢?
Well, one thing you could try is,
你可以试试这样
“It’s a lot of fun watching you try to fit your entire vocabulary
“看你这么费力地把你的词汇量都塞到一个句子里
into one sentence.”
可真有意思”
Ouch.
哎呦
Burn.
搞定
You’ve taken them down with one shot.
你用这一招就把他们撂倒了
Number five.
第五种情况
What could you say if somebody is being very closed-minded?
如果有人是个老古板 你该怎么说
Maybe they’re being racist, sexist, sizeist,
他们可能是种族歧视者 性别歧视者 身材歧视者
all of the ists.
有各种偏见
Maybe they’ve insulted a group or subgroup that you care about.
他们可能侮辱了你支持的组织或群体
Maybe they’re just being unwilling to accept that we live in a modern society.
也许他们就是不想接受我们生活在现代的事实
Maybe they’re just being doofuses.
可能他们就单纯是杠精
Well, you could say,
你可以说
“If only closed minds came with closed mouths.”
“你脑子不开窍 嘴巴倒张挺大呢”
Ah.

Sorted.
爽!
Adios, closed-minded person.
拜拜了您嘞 老古板
Number six.
第六种情况
What should you say if somebody keeps interrupting you?
如果有人不停地打断你 你该怎么办?
Somebody that just keeps butting in mid sentence,
有人就是喜欢不停地插嘴
obviously what they have to say
好像他们的话
is much more important than anything you have to say.
就是比你的话更重要
This could be particularly frustrating
尤其当英语不是你的母语时
if you aren’t a native speaker.
会更令你沮丧
Because it’s almost them saying,
因为这样他们好像就在说
“I don’t have time to listen to you
“我没有时间听你说
because you’re too slow.”
因为你讲得太慢了”
And it can be a real confidence knock.
这真的很打击我们的自信心
In a place I used to work there was a guy,
在之前我工作的地方有个同事
he spoke very grammatically correct English
他英语说得很规范
but it took him a little
但是他需要想一会
bit longer to get his sentence out
才能把句子讲出来
and there was this other girl that would interrupt him
就有个女孩总是打断他
and finish his sentences all the time,
然后帮他说完后面的话
and it annoyed him, it annoyed me,
这让他很恼火 也让我很不爽
and I wish I had this following comeback to deal with her.
我真希望当时我有这样怼她
If somebody keeps interrupting you,
如果有人不停地打断你
you can say, “Oh, I’m sorry.
你可以说“哦 不好意思
Did the middle of my sentence
我话没说完呢
interrupt the beginning of yours?”
你嘴就开始痒了吗?”
Ah!

Give them a few seconds to
给他们几秒钟
process it all in their head
让他们在脑子里想一下
and then I guarantee there will be no more interruptions.
我保证再也不会有人打断你
Potentially.
如果他们还要点脸的话
The last one, number seven, is
最后 第七种情况
what you should say to somebody
如果一个人总是疯疯癫癫的
if they’re just being a bit nuts,
你该怎么怼他们
if they’re behaving in a very weird
也许他们行为很诡异
and maybe inappropriate, a bit crazy way.
也许是举止很奇葩 有些脑残
Just saying,”You’re nuts, you are?” doesn’t quite cut it.
如果只是说 “你疯了是不是?” 并不够爽
I think we should go for something a bit more direct,
我觉得我们应该更狠一点
a bit more cutting.
更毒舌一点
How about this?
比如
“I’m not sure what your problem is,
“我不知道你经历了什么
but I imagine it’s very hard to pronounce.”
但是憋心里一定很难受吧?”
Ah.

Uh.

Ah.

[air blowing]
[吹气]
[Lucy laughs]
[ 哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈]
I’m gonna have such a cringe fest editting this video.
我剪视频的时候会被自己逗死
[laughs]
[哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈]
I think that would work, don’t you?
我觉得这样会奏效 你觉得呢?
Side note, make sure they don’t actually have a problem,
但是 请确保他们不是真的有毛病啊
because that would be very hurtful. [laughs]
因为那就太伤人了 [憋笑]
Right, guys, that’s it for today’s lesson.
好了 伙伴们 今天的课就到这里
I hope you enjoyed it.
希望你们能喜欢
I hope you take everything I said
我希望我说的你们都记住了
with a pinch of salt,
同时喝上一杯
a slice of lime, and a shot of tequila.
加盐 加柠檬的龙舌兰
Don’t forget to check out Audible.
别忘了点开Audible的链接
the link to sign up and claim your free audiobook
注册并领取免费有声读物哦
is in the description box.
链接就在下方的简介栏里
Don’t forget to connect with me on all of my social media.
最后 别忘了关注我哟
I’ve got my Facebook, I’ve got my Instagram,
我有Facebook和Instagram
and I’ve got my Twitter.
还有Twitter
And I shall see you soon for another lesson.
期待下次与你相见
Muah.
么么哒
[light upbeat music]
[轻快的音乐]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

本文从七个方面讲解了如何回应那些对你不礼貌的人,文章生动幽默,快来一起学习吧!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

ericaeureka

审核员

审核员MS

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijdl4G25m_U

相关推荐