ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

被蛇咬了怎么办? – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

被蛇咬了怎么办?

What To Do If You're Bitten By A Snake

大家好 我是杰西 是动物保护组织的负责人
Hi, I’m Jessie, and I am the director of Exotic Animal Outrage Organization.
我的工作就是与一堆蛇打交道
I’ve worked with dozens of snakes in my professional career,
这期间我也被咬过几次
and I’ve been bit a few times as well.
当你靠近一条蛇时
When you get close to a snake,
你就有可能被咬
there is a chance that you might get bit.
所以要怎么做才能保证它不咬你
So how do you make sure that they don’t bite you,
万一要是被咬了该怎么办?
and what should you do if they do?
蒙大拿动物奇观
[ANIMAL WONDERS MONTANA]
有些人并不很在意被蛇咬
For some people, the idea of being bit by a snake doesn’t bother them too much,
但另一些人却对此感到非常紧张和恐惧
but for others, it can cause intense nervousness and fear.
当我害怕某些东西时
When I am scared of something,
我发现我对它们了解的越多
I found that the more I know about whatever scaring me,
就越能了解害怕的原因
the better I am of being scared for the right reasons,
而不是因为未知而恐惧
and not just because I am scared of the unknow.
如果你对蛇感到紧张
If you’re nervous around snakes,
或者你仅仅是好奇
or if you’re just curious,
我会告诉你 当你与蛇亲密接触时
I’d like to share how you can prevent a snake from biting you,
怎样避免被蛇咬
when you’re working closely with them.
这里并不是指那些有毒的蛇
For this video, I’m not going to discuss venomous snakes,
因为它们并不合适做宠物
since they are not a suitable pet.
强烈声明 我是很坚持这个的
That’s a strong statement, but I’m sticking to it.
如果你被野生蛇咬了
If you’re bit by a wild snake,
你应该立即进行医疗救护
you should always seek medical attention immediately.
首先 你需要知道的是
Ok, the first thing you should know about snakes
蛇是可以进行交流 任何动物都不例外
is that they can and do communicate. All animals do.
但由于蛇没有面部肌肉 眉毛 甚至没有眼皮
But because they have no facial muscles, eyebrows, or even eyelids,
所以它们只能用身体和声音进行交流
they use their body and sound to communicate.
我带你看看蛇的肢体语言吧
So let me show you some snake body language,
你可以试想一下它们在说什么
so you can tell what they’re communicating.
首先 我们看看蛇在放松状态的行为
First, let’s look at relaxd snake behaviour.
它们可能会蜷缩在一个藏身之处
They could be curled under a hideout,
玉米蛇就经常是这样
like the corn snakes usually do.
它们看起来无比舒适
Look how cozy they are.
这时它们的身体非常的柔软和放松
Or they could have a soft lodging body.
我称之为柔软 是因为它的肌肉处于非常舒适和放松而不紧张的状态
I call it “soft”, because her muscles are nice and relaxed, and she’s not tensed up.
这样它们就可以伸出吐着信子的头
Or they could be exploring with their head out-stretched,
来时刻注视外部环境
often flicking their tongue in and out.
现在我们看看紧张状态下蛇的行为
Now let’s talk about nervous snake behavior.
如果它们蜷缩在藏身之处
They can look similar to a relaxd snake,
可能会与放松状态下的蛇有点像
if they’re curled under a hideout.
但是它们的身体会卷的更紧
But their curls will be tighter,
而且身体常常盘缩在头上面
and often buddled on top of their head.
一些蛇会用身体保护它们的头部
Some snakes will use their body to protect their head.
或者把头伸到身体后边
Or they could have their head pulled back over their body
使脖子成一个S形
with an S-shape in their neck.
或许它们会快速移动
Or they could be making quick movements,
比如从接触中滑开 甩开它们的头或者身体
like slithering away or jerking their head or body away from touch.
有些情况下 当看到它们的肢体语言
Once you look at their body language,
你仍不能确定它们的状态
if you’re still unsure about how the snake is feeling,
这时你就需要听它们是否在用语言进行交流
you should listen to see if they’re communicating with their voice.
小蛇感到受到威胁时会发出嘶嘶的声音
Small snakes will hiss if they are feeling threatened,
并想让你远离它们的地盘
and want you to get out of their space.
我教孩子们时会告诉他们 当蛇嘶嘶叫时
What I tell the kids I teach is that when a snake hisses,
并不是因为它们很凶
it’s not because they are mean,
而是因为它们非常害怕 想让你离开它们的地盘
it’s because they’re scared and they’re saying “sssssstay away”.
如果蛇将身体缩成一个很紧的球
So if the snake is pulled into a tight ball,
它们的脖子呈S形 发出嘶嘶声
have their neck in a shape of an “S” and they’re hissing,
这就表明它们很紧张 你不该碰它们
it’s a sure sign that they are nervous and you should not engage with them.
离–远–点
Ssssstay away.
那么 放松状态下的蛇
Ok, so if a snake is relaxed,
是否还会咬人?
is there still a chance that they might bite you?
别大意 是的
Well, yes.
原因是它们饿了而且把你当成了食物
And the reason for that is because they’re hungry and they think you’re food.
我之前有次被咬
When I’ve been bitten before,
就是因为当时正在处理老鼠
is because I was just handling rats,
对蛇而言 我充满了猎物的味道
and so I smelled like their prey.
那如何才能不让蛇咬到呢?
So how do you prevent a snake bite?
注意它们的肢体语言 听它们的嘶嘶声
Watch their body language, listen for their “ssstay away”,
并且不要让自己闻起来像是蛇的食物
and don’t smell like their food.
万一被蛇咬了该怎么办?
So what happens if you do get bit?
这儿有几种应对方法
There are several different kinds of bites.
蛇在紧张时 可能会由于防御的目的咬人
A defensive bite will happen if the snake is nervous.
而且速度往往非常惊人
and it’s usually a striking release.
以至于你都来不及反应
It’s so quick that there is usually not much time to react.
最好不要把咬住你的蛇强行扯掉
But it’s best not to pull away,
因为如果你扯得太快的话
because their teeth are curved and it can break out your skin,
它们弯曲的牙齿会划破你的皮肤
if you pull back quickly.
另一种情况是 它们会因为进食反应咬你
And then, there is a feeding response bite,
当你闻起来像蛇的食物时
which happens when they think you’re their food.
这同样非常快
This can also be a striking release.
一旦它们意识到你不是它们的食物
Once they realize you are not a mouse or rat,
它们就会迅速松口
they’ll let go pretty quickly,
但是由于它们咬得很狠
But because they struck with the intend to eat,
所以牙齿可能一下子拔不出来
their teeth might get stuck.
所以你需要冷静下来让它们拔出自己的牙齿
So be calm and let them pull their teeth out on their own.
第三种情况 蛇咬你同样是因为进食反应
The third kind of bite is also a feeding response,
但它们可以攻击 也可以缠绕
but they can strike and they can constrict.
如果是蟒蛇 如玉米蛇
If the snake is a constricter, like CS, the corn snake,
它们会咬住猎物然后用自己的身体缠住它
they’ll bite their prey and then wrap their body around it.
那这时应该怎么办?
So what do you do if this happens?
最好的办法就是不要强行拉扯蛇
The best practice is to not pull back.
这实际上会使它们缠绕的更紧
This could actually cause them to constrict harder,
接下来 放松点
and then, relax,
然后你可以想想下一步怎么办了
and figure out what your next step is.
幸运的话 可能会有人在附近
If there’s another person nearby, that’s good.
但其实你一个人也可以做到
But it’s not necessary. You can do this on your own.
首先 试着将蛇头放在冷的水流下面
First, try putting the snake’s head under a stream of cold water,
这会在不造成伤害的情况下扰乱它们的进食反应
this can disrupt their feeding response without causing harm,
如果这样不行的话
If this doesn’t work,
试着在它们的脸上喷氨水或者酒精
try spraying ammonia or alcohol near their face.
这会伤害它们
It can hurt them,
所以不要轻易尝试 除非它们真的还没松口
so don’t get it on them, unless they haven’t released yet.
如果它们不能或者不想拔出牙齿
If they can’t or won’t remove their teeth on their own,
你可以用一张信用卡或者别的类似的东西
use a credit card or something similar
来帮助它们把牙齿从你的皮肤里面拔出来
to help guide and push their teeth out of your skin.
一旦把蛇从身上弄下来
Once you get the snake off of you,
就把它们放回它们咬你的地方 然后照料好你的伤口
put them back into their closure and tend your wound.
用自来水冲洗伤口至少15分钟
Flush the punctures with running water for a minimum of 15 minutes.
伤口很深的话 你也可以使用消毒剂
You can also apply an antiseptic, if the punctures are deep.
用绷带包扎伤口并且冰敷
Lightly apply a bandage and ice the area,
因为伤口区域会发青并且肿胀
since it will be bruised and start to swell.
然后根据个人状况决定是否就医
And use your judgement to decide if you need to see a doctor.
例如 我过去在喂玉米蛇时被它咬了
For example, I’ve been bit by the corn snakes during feeding time,
咬伤的地方有点酸
and the little bite wound was sour,
但是在小绷带包扎后大约一周就痊愈了
but only needed a small bandage and healed up in about a week.
另一个例子是锡那罗亚州的一条锡那奶蛇咬了我
Another example is when Carlos, a Sinaloan milk snake bit me.
流了很多血
It blood a lot,
但我换了几次绷带
but with a few changes of my bandage,
没有被感染
it never became infected,
所以没必要去看医生 并且在大约一周后就痊愈了
so I didn’t need to see a doctor and it healed in about a week
咬伤很严重的话 可能需要就医
A bad bite, that would likely need to be seen by a doctor,
包括感染的小蛇的咬伤
would involve a small snake bite that became infected,
或者是非常大的蛇 比如缅甸巨蟒
or a very large snake, like a Burmese Python.
它们牙齿的长度和强壮的肌肉
which could cause serious damage
可能会造成严重的伤害
with the length of their teeth and their powerful muscles.
大多数宠物蛇主人不需要被告诉在被蛇咬后应该怎么办
Most pet snake owners will never need advice on what to do if they are bit,
尤其是他们能够与蛇进行互动的话
especially if they’re good in interaction practices
就能够在最开始防止被咬
preventing a bite from happening in the first place.
我刚开始接触蛇的时候
When I first started handling snakes,
我有点害怕自己会错误地理解它们的交流
I was a little bit nervous about reading their communications wrong,
但当我和一些懂行的人交流
but after talking with a few snake experts,
并且不断通过了解蛇的肢体语言来锻炼我的技能之后
and honing my skills on reading their body language, come here you,
和它们打交道 我觉得越来越舒服
I felt more and more comfortable working with them.
我工作中很重要的一部分就是
An important part of my job
评估我们所救的成年的蛇
is assessing snakes that we rescue as adults,
并且了解它们的互动方式
and learning what kind of interaction they torelate.
如果蛇和我一起时感到紧张或者不舒服
If the snake is nervous or uncomfortable with me,
我就会了解到并且会根据蛇的反应来调整我的行为
that I’ll know it and I can adjust my behavior in response.
我希望这期视频可以帮助你更多的了解蛇
I hope this video helped you understand snakes a bit more.
下期的视频你将有机会
And the next time you are near a snake,
近距离观察蛇的肢体语言
you can look at their body language
并且了解蛇是否处于放松状态以及摸或者托着它们是否是安全的
and know if they’re relaxed and they’re safe to touch and hold,
还是说你应该远离它们
or if you should ssstay away.
感谢你加入我和黛西以及所有喜欢蛇的朋友
Thanks for joining me and Daisy and all our snake friends.
如果你想和我们一起每周冒险
If you’d like to go an adventure with us every week,
可以订阅YouTube频道蒙大拿动物奇观 谢谢观看
subscribe to the YouTube channel Animal Wonders Montana. Thanks, guys.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

你是否打算养一条宠物蛇呢?快来看看养蛇人必备知识吧!

听录译者

Bringin

翻译译者

Ice Planet

审核员

审核员 V

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM1YLRpcf5I

相关推荐
笨蛇