未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如果你被活埋了该怎么办

What To ACTUALLY Do If You Are Buried Alive

You wake up one day and feel a bit groggy.
某天你醒过来 感到有点晕眩
The last thing you remember is flying out to eastern Europe and having a great time sight seeing,
最后的记忆停留在飞往东欧的愉快旅行
and then there’s some vague memories of a drug deal gone south
你还依稀记得有群俄罗斯黑帮
with a bunch of Russian gangsters
毒品交易泡汤了
and their leader smiling sinisterly while saying,
他们的老大怪笑着说道
“Perhaps it is time our friend here have a dirt nap.”
“或许是时候让这位朋友在地里打个盹了”
He laughed, his gangsters laughed, and
老大和同伙们大笑起来
what you originally thought was a poor use of American idioms
一开始你以为他们用错了俚语
turned out to be quite literal.
结果还真是字面意思
Now you’re six feet underground and stuck inside a coffin.
现在你在地下6英尺的地方 且被困在棺材里
How are you going to get out of this one?
你要如何逃出生天?
Being buried alive is a pretty common fear,
很多人都担心被活埋
and in 2018 a shocking 15% of people buried at a cemetery
截止到2018年 公墓里安葬的人当中
were in fact, buried alive by mistake.
实际上有15%是不小心被活埋的
Just kidding, we made that up
开玩笑的 我们编这个故事
just to panic our more claustrophobic fans,
只是为了吓唬患有幽闭恐惧症的粉丝朋友
who should actually feel a lot better
他们应该松了口气
knowing that being buried alive is so rare
因为活埋是很少见的
that there’s no official stat for how often it happens.
以致没有官方数据统计其发生概率
Of course it has happened,
当然 这是发生过的
and back in the 1800s the fear was so prevalent
早在19世纪 人们普遍对此有所担忧
that special coffins were made available
所以做出特制的棺材
which came with a length of string tied to a bell above the grave.
它们带有绳子 并连接到坟墓上方的摇铃
If someone happened to find
如果有人发现自己
they’d been pronounced dead prematurely,
被过早地宣布死亡
all they would have to do is ring the bell.
他们要做的就是晃动铃铛
Again though,
再次声明
we weren’t able to find any verified claims
我们找不到任何证据表明
of this ever actually happening.
这曾真实发生过
But what if it did happen to you?
但如果真的发生在你身上 会怎么样?
First, we’re going to be straight up with you and let you know that
首先 我们会坦诚地告诉你
freeing yourself is going to take a lot of luck
让自己重获自由需要极好的运气
and be incredibly difficult.
而且难度很大
So difficult in fact that
事实上 这非常困难
right this very second millions of people
就在此刻成千上万的人
could very well be trying to desperately claw their way
很可能为了重获自由正拼命地
to freedom from an early grave
从本不该待的坟墓里爬出来
only to die of asphyxiation…
结果却死于窒息
so who knows, maybe 15% of people really are buried alive!
所以谁知道呢 也许真有15%的人被活埋了!
I mean, we researched it
我的意思是 我们研究过
and there’s no official way of checking if a buried corpse is,
没有官方手段可以验证被埋的尸体
you know, an actual corpse.
真的是尸体
If your family opted for embalming though
如果你的家人选择对你防腐处理
then you have nothing to worry about,
那你就没什么好担心的
because if you weren’t dead before the mortician got his hands on you,
因为假使你到殡仪人员手上之前还活着
you definitely are after he suctions out all your blood
那你也一定会在被他抽干血
and replaces it with a witches brew of chemicals.
并注入化学药剂替代后死亡
Embalming however is not legally mandated,
不过法律不强制对尸体防腐处理
and instead your family could ask that you
但你的家人可以要求
be refrigerated until the funeral service,
将你冷冻至葬礼结束
this is a cheaper alternative to embalming
这是个比防腐便宜的选择
and will help keep you crisp and semi-fresh
并且可以让你保持干净且栩栩如生
so your family has a chance to say goodbye
这样你的家人可以和你好好告别
without you looking like a Walking Dead extra.
而你也不会像《行尸走肉》的跑龙套一样
If you’ve seen our previous episode on
如果你看过我们上一集
the man who survived being frozen for twelve hours,
《那个被冷冻了12个小时的人》
then you’re already aware that
你就会知道
chilling a body can actually help keep it alive.
冷冻人体实际上可以帮助它存活下来
The chilling can slow your cellular activity
寒冷会使你的细胞活动减缓
to the point that you require very little oxygen,
以至于你只需要极少氧气
and your heart can beat very, very sparingly
你的心脏会跳动得非常慢
and still keep you alive.
但尚可存活
Odds are though that if you’re buried alive
你也有可能是因为
then you’ve probably been involved
被卷入俄罗斯黑帮
in some shady business with the Russian mob,
一些见不得人的勾当而被活埋
who coincidentally find it a great laugh
他们认为把敌人活埋进棺材
to bury their enemies alive inside coffins
听他们挣扎逃生的声音
and listen to them try to claw their way out.
是件很有趣的事
In this case, believe it or not
不管你信不信 该情况下
you have a very thin chance of survival.
你逃出生天的机会非常渺茫
So what do you do?
所以应该怎么办?
Step 1: Calm down.
第一步:保持冷静
You ever been told to calm down in the middle of a fight,
你记不记得曾在争吵中被劝说冷静
remember how it only made you a lot angrier?
结果却只让你更愤怒?
Well, this time you’re going to have to actually calm down.
但这次你真的要冷静下来
Waking up inside a coffin is going to be
在棺材里醒来会是
a pretty traumatic and terrifying experience,
一次非常痛苦和可怕的经历
and in all honesty we wouldn’t blame you for freaking out.
老实说 我们不会怪你吓坏了
But whatever you do, don’t.
但无论如何 都不要慌
That’s because when you’re being hysterical with a boyfriend or girlfriend
因为当你对另一半歇斯底里
and get told to calm down,
而被告知需要冷静时
you can afford to completely ignore the advice
你有足够的氧气供你泄愤时大口呼吸
thanks to all the free oxygen you’re gulping down in your outrage.
所以你可以彻底忽视该建议
Inside a buried coffin though
然而在地下的棺材里
you’re working on a very strict oxygen budget,
你可用的氧气极少
and if you woke up inside the coffin then
如果你在棺材里醒来
that means you’ve been lazily sleeping for who knows how long
意味着你已经迷瞪地不知睡了多久
and gulping down oxygen by the mouthfuls the entire time.
而且一直在大口呼吸
Freaking out is only going to increase your oxygen intake
抓狂只会增加你的氧气摄入量
and do you very little good.
对你并没有任何好处
It’s time to clear your mind and try meditating,
现在是时候清理你的头脑 尝试冥想
focus on slowing your breathing
专注于放慢呼吸
and stay in control of your emotions.
并控制好情绪
Step 2: Take inventory
第二步:盘点物品
This might sound like a no-brainer,
这听起来可能很简单
but once you’ve calmed down, check the inside of your coffin,
但一旦你冷静下来 检查棺材内部
maybe you have a pocket knife- that would be great-
也许能找到一把小刀(那就太好了)
or a belt buckle or literally anything else
或者一个皮带扣
that’s very hard and rigid.
或其他极其坚硬的东西
You can use a belt buckle to tap rhythmically on the lid of your coffin
你可以用皮带扣有节奏地敲打棺材盖
and hope that someone above can hear you.
并祈祷上面有人能听到
If you were accidentally buried alive
如果你不小心被活埋了
then there’s a good chance there’s still someone up above
很有可能上面还有人
paying their last respects or putting the finishing touches on your grave.
在为你默哀或为你送行
If you have a pocket knife
如果你有一把小刀
it’s going to come in handy for trying to break your way out of the coffin.
那它在你试图爬出棺材时 就会派上用场
Increasingly though people are being buried with cell phones,
不过越来越多的人会把手机带进棺材
either by accident or on purpose so that loved ones can call the corpse-
不管是偶然 还是为了让亲人有机会和逝者联络
yeah, we also don’t get that one,
是的 我们也无法理解
but hey to each their own.
但确有其事
If you happen to have a cell phone on you
如果你恰好带上了手机
then try dialing out, there’s a small chance you’ll have reception.
试着拨出去 但收到信号的几率很渺茫
If your carrier is T-Mobile then forget it, you’re screwed.
如果你的运营商是T-Mobile 那算了 你完了
Step 3: Prepare to bust out
第三步:准备逃离
Ok, you have no cell phone
好吧 你没有手机
or you foolishly opted for a contract with T-mobile,
或者愚蠢地选择了T-mobile合约
which means you have no reception inside your coffin
这意味着你在棺材里
or anywhere else really.
或其他任何地方都没有信号
It’s time to get out.
只能靠自己脱身了
First, let’s just say that if you’ve been buried in a steel-lined coffin,
首先 如果你被埋在钢制棺材里
then forget it it’s over for you.
那算了吧 你没救了
Remember that pocket knife?
记得那把小刀吗?
You have two choices here:
你有两种选择:
the fast way out,
给自己个快速的了结
or slow, lingering asphyxiation.
或缓慢窒息而死
But let’s say you got buried in a much cheaper wooden coffin,
但假设你被埋在一个较便宜的木制棺材里
or a budget model made out of very rigid cardboard.
或者是非常坚硬的经济纸板盒
This is one time you’re going to be grateful to your family
这时你会为家人是一群守财奴
for being a bunch of cheapskates.
而感到万分感激
What you’re going to want to do is to make a hole in the coffin
你要做的是在棺材上挖一个洞
through which you’ll crawl out,
然后从洞里爬出来
but first you have to protect your ability to breathe.
但首先你要确保你能够顺利呼吸
Take your shirt and lift it up over your head
拿起你的衣服并拉过头顶
so that it covers your head,
用它遮住你的头
like when two hockey players get into a fight.
就像两个曲棍球运动员打架时那样
This will make a hood that your head fits inside of,
这可以罩住你的头部
and will keep dirt out
将尘土挡在外面
and help you have some oxygen as you crawl upwards.
并助你在往上爬时获得一些氧气
Step 4: Bust out and take revenge on the living
第四步:逃出生天并报复埋葬你的人
Alright, you’ve got your shirt over your head
好的 现在你把衣服罩在头上
to help you maintain some breathing air
帮助你保持呼吸
as you claw your way to freedom through several feet of dirt-
在几英尺深的地下挣扎着爬向自由
or at least so you look hilariously ridiculous
最坏的结果是多年后他们最终把你挖出来时
when they eventually dig you up a few years later.
你看起来会非常滑稽可笑
Now you want to feel for the center of the lid of your coffin,
现在你要找到棺材盖的中心
this will be the weakest point structurally because science.
根据科学原理 这是棺材结构上的薄弱点
It’ll be difficult in the cramped spaces,
尽管在狭窄的空间里难以做到
but you want to start hammering away at this point,
但你需要不断地敲击这个位置
and while you won’t be able to actually bust out,
即使你无法通过这个方法逃脱
you can flex the lid enough that
你也有望把盖子弄弯到
hopefully the weight of the dirt above it will crack it.
棺材上方的泥土重量能把盖子压裂
Once you’ve accomplished this,
一旦你做到了这点
tear away at the wood or heavy cardboard
你就扯掉木头或厚纸板
and push all the incoming dirt to the bottom of your coffin,
并把所有涌入的土推到棺材底部
while trying to wriggle your body so that
同时扭动你的身体
your head doesn’t get stuck in place.
以防你的头卡在原位
You’re gonna have to make like a worm
你得像只虫子一样扭动
and wriggle continuously to push the dirt aside
不停地把泥土推到一边
and hopefully down, while widening the opening in the lid.
最好是往下推 同时把盖子裂缝弄得更宽
In time you should be able to have made a large enough hole
随着时间的流逝 你应该能够挖一个足够大的洞
that you can start making your way upwards,
使你可以开始往上爬了
and this is actually the easy part.
这部分其实是比较容易的
Since you were recently buried then all that dirt is going to be very loose
因为你刚被埋不久 周围的土还很疏松
and pretty easy to dig through.
很容易挖穿
Of course it’s all going to be compacting your little bubble of air supply
当然 这个过程会使你的氧气供给更加不足
so you’re gonna have to move fast.
所以你必须快速行动
Once you’ve busted out take a well deserved breath of fresh air.
一旦你逃出来 就好好呼吸新鲜空气
Now you’re free to freak out all you want.
现在你可以随心所欲了
Breaking free completely will take some time,
完全挣脱需要一些时间
but with enough wriggling you should eventually
但经过足够的扭动
manage to get your arms loose
最后你应该能解放你的手臂
and then you can simply pull yourself up to freedom.
然后直接把自己拉出坟墓
You’ve done it,
你做到了
you’ve come back from the grave like a completely predictable twist
你从坟墓里回来了 就像AMC电视台的《行尸走肉》里
on AMC’s The Walking Dead.
意料之中的转折一样
Now it’s time to get a second lease on life,
现在是时候重获新生了
or at the very least to change your phone carriers.
最起码要记得换掉你的手机运营商
How would you survive being buried alive?
如果被活埋 你要如何逃生?
Does the thought scare you?
被这个设想吓到了吗?
Let us know in the comments!
请在评论区给我们留言
And as always if you enjoyed this video
按照惯例 如果你喜欢这个视频
don’t forget to Like, Share,
别忘了点赞 分享
and subscribe for more great content!
并订阅收看更多精彩内容!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

世间死法千千万,被活埋是死神开的一个玩笑还是机会,是绝境求生还是最后的时光?一些小技巧也许让你多出一线生机。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

乏善

审核员

审核员FF

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHLMla-75QA

相关推荐