未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

长期宅在室内应该注意什么

What Should You Do If You're Stuck Inside For Weeks?

Hey there.
你们好
welcome to Life Noggin.
欢迎收看《品生活》
Everyone in the human world is stuck inside at the moment.
此刻 世界上每个人都被困在家里
Well, at least they should be.
好吧 至少他们应该如此
While staying at home may sound like a dream scenario
对于你们中的一些肥宅来说
to some of you homebodies out there.
能宅在家里仿佛就是在做梦
there are some important things to keep in mind when you’re spending weeks at a time inside.
如果你们想保持身心健康的话 在宅家的这几周里
If you wanna stay healthy, physically and mentally.
有一些重要的事需要你们牢记于心
All that time indoors could lead to certain medical issues
长时间宅在家里可能会导致某些疾病
that can worsen as the days stack up.
并且这些病会随着时间的推移而恶化
One of the risks comes from a major part of our home environment
其中一个隐患来源于我们家庭环境中的一个主要部分
– the air we breathe.
——我们呼吸的空气
Things like mold, dust, fibers, smoke, pet dander, cleaning products,
像霉菌 灰尘 纤维 烟雾 宠物皮屑 清洁产品一类的东西
all contribute to indoor air pollution.
共同促成了室内空气污染
which can be up to five times more concentrated than outdoor air pollution.
这种污染浓度比室外空气污染高五倍之多
Indoor pollutants can trigger asthma or allergy attacks
室内污染物可引发哮喘或使过敏发作
or cause irritation, headaches, or flu-like symptoms.
亦或引起刺激 头痛 或类似流感的症状
So rev up those purifiers, I sure am Sneezy!
所以赶快开大那些净化器 我真的快要打喷嚏了
Another issue with being cooped up for so long is the lack of sun exposure.
另一个因长期困在家里而导致的问题是缺乏日照
We touched on this in a previous video, but it definitely worth repeating.
我们在之前的视频中谈到了这点 但这绝对值得我再说一遍
Sunlight is your primary source of vitamin D,
阳光是你获取维生素D的主要来源
Without direct exposure,
没有了直接的日照
your levels of vitamin D will drop
你的维生素D水平会下降
which could put you at risk for poor bone health, multiple sclerosis,
而这可能会使你的骨骼健康变差 且易患多发性硬化症
and even cancer.
甚至是癌症
Sun exposure also helps regulate your circadian rhythm,
晒太阳还有助于调节你的昼夜节律
which tells your body when to sleep, release hormones,
其吩咐你的身体什么时候睡觉 分泌激素
and perform other bodily functions.
以及执行其他身体功能
An irregular rhythm, caused by decreased exposure to sunlight,
由日照减少引起的不规律的生活节奏
can lead to sleep disorders, obesity, and depression.
会导致睡眠障碍 肥胖和抑郁
To get your daily dose of sun, if you can, spend some time outside.
为了满足每天的日晒需求 有可能的话 就去外面呆会儿吧
At the very least, open up the curtains or windows and bask in the sunlight for a bit.
至少打开窗帘或窗户 在阳光下晒一会儿
Be a plant,soak it up.
像植物一样享受阳光的沐浴
The World Health Organization has recommendations for ways
世界卫生组织曾就如何保持
to stay physically and mentally healthy.
身心健康问题提出了建议
when stuck at home for a while….and guys, it might be a long while.
适用于长期居家的情况……各位 这可能是挺长的一段时间
Eating healthy is a great start as it can actually boost your immune system.
健康饮食是个不错的开始 因为这实际上可以增强你的免疫系统
So limit your sugar, salt, fat, and alcohol intake.
所以 减少你的糖 盐 脂肪和酒的摄入
And now more than ever, don’t smoke.
并且无论什么时候 都别吸烟
It can make virus symptoms worse and increase your risk of getting seriously sick.
它会使病毒的症状恶化 增加你生重病的风险
You should also exercise for around 30 mins each day.
你还需要每天锻炼30分钟左右
If you can’t safely go outside for a run,
如果你不能安全地出去跑步
you can find plenty of home workout classes on YouTube.
你可以在油管上找到很多家庭健身课
And take small breaks throughout the day to just get up and move around.
以及 每天花点时间小歇一会儿 站起来走动走动
For good mental health, do something that gets your mind off of the crisis.
为了保持良好的心理健康 做点能转移注意力的事 忘掉疫情
Whether that be reading a book or playing video games,
无论是看书还是玩电子游戏
it’s important to take a mental break too.
一定也要记得精神上的休息
I love to play Animal Neighbors for the Blocktendo Swatch.
我喜欢玩Blocktendo Swatch上的动物邻居
I love these non copyrighted villagers.
我喜欢这些无版权的村民
Except this one.
除了这个
This one will be exiled.
这个将会被驱逐
Advice from psychology experts to promote good mental health during this time include:
在此期间 为促进良好的心理健康 心理学专家建议:
creating a routine such as showering and putting on new clothes to create a sense of normalcy,
养成一个习惯 例如洗澡或穿新衣服 以营造一种正常的感觉
staying connected with family and friends to reduce loneliness or depression,
与家人和朋友保持联系以减少孤独或抑郁
keeping entertained with activities or TV to stay mentally active,
常看电视或参加娱乐活动以保持精神活跃
and focusing on positive news stories instead of “doomscrolling”.
关注积极的新闻报道 不要沉浸于负面消息
It’s not as cool as it sounds.
这不像听起来那么酷
It’s actually super depressing.
其实超级压抑
We all have our part to play in this pandemic.
在这次疫情中 我们各有各的职责
I know it’s a scary time,
我知道这段时间很可怕
but staying home right now is a vital step to stopping the spread and saving life
但此刻宅家是阻止病毒传播及拯救生命中重要的一步
So what have you been doing to pass the time indoors?
宅家这段时间你都干啥了?

Do you have any suggestions for the people watching?
你对观众们有什么建议吗?

Let me know in the comment section below.
请在下方的评论区告诉我
As always, my name is Blocko, this has been life noggin,
和往常一样 我叫Blocko 这里是《品生活》
Stay home.
宅在家里
Stay safe.
保持安全
And keep on thinking.
以及继续思考

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

疫情宅家注意事项

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

茫鹤。

审核员

审核员 AF

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkTvjvwO54M

相关推荐