ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

什么是真实的存在? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

什么是真实的存在?

What really exists | under the surface - Jim Carrey

I used to be a guy
我曾经是一个
who was experiencing the world,
感受世界的人
but now, I feel like
但现在 我感觉
the world and the universe experiencing a guy.
世界和宇宙都在感受我
When the curtain goes down at the end of the drama,
当表演结束帷幕落下时
the hero and the villain step out hand in hand.
英雄和反派会牵手一起出来谢幕
And the audience applaud both,
观众的掌声会同时给他们
because they know
因为观众们知道
that the hero role and the villain role are only masks.
不管是英雄还是反派都只是面具
As an actor, you play characters and then,
作为一名演员 需要扮演各种角色
if you go deep enough into those characters,
如果你足够深入那些角色
you realize that your own character is pretty thin to begin with
就会意识到你自己这个角色其实很单薄
You know? And then you suddenly have this separation
知道吗?你会突然感觉一种分裂
and go, “Who’s Jim Carrey?”
会问 “金·凯瑞是谁?”
“Oh, he doesn’t exist actually.”
“噢 他其实并不存在”
And at a certain point, I realized,
某时 我明白了
“Hey, wait a second,
“嘿 等会儿
you know, if it’s so easy to lose Jim Carrey,
如果金·凯瑞很容易失去
who the hell is Jim Carrey?”
那金·凯瑞到底是谁”
There’s, there’s just…
他只是 只是
a relative manifestation of consciousness appearing.
知觉表现出来的某种显灵吧
And then somebody gave him a bunch of ideas.
某人给他赋予了想法
They gave him a name and a religion and a nationality.
给了他名字 信仰 和国籍
And he clustered those together into something
之后他会把这些特点转化为
that’s supposed to be a personality.
所谓的“个性”
And it doesn’t actually exist, does it?
但这些其实并不存在 对吧?
And none of that stuff if you drill down is real.
你仔细想想就会发现这些东西并不存在
And so you see behind the stage too,
舞台之下亦是如此
there is the green room,
幕后有个演员休息室
where after the play is over and before it begins,
演员在表演前后都会待在这里
the masks are taken off.
这里可以摘掉面具
Dressing happens, doing hair happens.
化妆 换发型等
Err, interviewing happens.
或者接受采访
And it happens without me.
这些事无需本我参与
Without, without the idea of a Me.
无需那个“我”
You know, it’s really, you know,
你知道的
the fact that we’re already enlightened,
我们早已开化
we’re already complete.
我们早已完整
And it’s just realizing that you’re complete.
明白自己是一个完整的人
Once you realize you’re complete,
一旦你明白自己是完整的
then, then this life and everything in it
那么此生所发生的一切
becomes a play of form.
都变成了游戏形式
Something to toy with and play with,
就像是个可以玩的玩具
and make something good out of.
可以从中发现美好
It’s what’s happening right now inside everybody,
现在抑郁的人
is there going, “Who am I?”
心里都在想 都会问
And they are depressed.
“我是谁”
You know, a lot people
知道吗 很多人
because they’re trying to hold up an image in the world.
因为他们想在世界留名得利
And that’s what depression is.
结果变得抑郁
You know people go like, “Oh, Jim’s been depressed.” and stuff.
有人会说“噢 金也抑郁过”啊
Well yeah! I was depressed when I was trying to…
啊 是的!我抑郁是因为当时
be the wizard of Oz,
想成为奥兹法师
instead of the sweaty guy behind the curtain.
不想成为那个在幕后流汗的人
But now I know that “Oz” is a character, you know?
但我现在知道奥兹只是个角色
Everybody walks around,
人们步履匆匆
and they go like, “Why am I depressed?”
会说 “为什么我会抑郁呢?”
Well, it’s because you’re trying to be something for the world.
那是因为你总想着扬名立万
You know, as soon as you let that go,
知道吗 只要你能放手
better things happen, because they’re just happening.
好事就会发生 自然而然
And there’s been a series of, kind of awakening
就像是慢慢苏醒过来一样 好事也一连串的
that I had in my life and…
在我生命中发生
You know people talk about depression all that stuff,
大家在讨论抑郁的时候
I think that, you know, grief and sadness, and all those things
似乎关注的都是悲哀和伤心的事
are the ticket, home, nothing.
罚单 家务等无关紧要的事
I think that, that was a part of the process.
我认为这是过程的一部分
There’s been several other awakenings and…
还有一些让人觉醒的事
And yet still I have a lot of egoic attachments
即使是我也会有很多自我的羁绊
that pull my attention and focus.
牵扯着我的注意力
I think you know the right marriage with the right character
我想大家都知道 美好的婚姻
and the right guy is going threesome.
源于匹配的性格和和匹配的人
It’s essential.
这是必须的
So that behind the scene,
那么在这种情形背后
that is to say in reality,
就是所谓的真相
under the surface,
面具的背后
you are all the actor.
大家都是演员
Marvellously skilled in playing many parts,
极其擅长表演不同的角色
and in getting lost in the mazes of your own minds,
以至于迷失在自己的思维中
and the entanglements of your own affairs,
纠缠于繁杂的事务
as if this were the most urgent thing going.
仿佛它们都是紧急的事
But behind the scene in the green room,
但是在幕后的休息室
you always have a very tiny sneaking suspicion.
你总会有种非常细微的疑惑
that you might not be the you that you think you are.
那就是 你 也许并不是你所理解的自己

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

生活绝不仅仅是日常的表面,那隐藏起来的,也许才是真是的存在,才是真正的自己。

听录译者

七木生

翻译译者

曾经沧海

审核员

审核员1024

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TucyzpHDNlE

相关推荐