未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

为什么会有眼袋,如何祛除?

What Really Causes Puffy Eyes and Bags...

大家好 我是Burke医生
Hey, guys! Dr. Burke here.
本集视频我们来说一下消除眼部浮肿
In this video, we’re going to talk about how to get rid of puffy eyes
和去除眼袋的方法
and those bags underneath these eyes, okay.
首先我要说的是 贴黄瓜片是没用的
Now, I’m just let you know the cucumber slices, don’t really work long-term or creams and everything.
眼霜之类的也祛不掉
眼部浮肿和眼袋是内因导致的
This is all an internal problem. It’s mainly a kidney problem.
主要是因为肾脏不太好
那些穿街过巷的人
Now I can see people across the street, look at their eyes and are all puffy
他们眼睑都是肿的
我一看就知道他们肾脏不好
and I’m like, oh that’s a kidney issue.
一旦肾脏出问题 肝脏问题也随之而来
Now, anytime you have a kidney issue, you’re gonna have have a liver issue.
所以有眼袋的人大多有相似的身体问题
So they’re almost similar in problems.
你若肾虚 肝脏也一定好不了
You can’t have a really sick kidney and a healthy liver, okay, cause they both work together.
因为肝肾是协同工作的
肾脏是滤毒的
But the kidney is a detoxifier.
它负责你全身的血液
它会过滤全身的血液 有点像滤油器
It basically takes all your blood. It’s a filter. It’s like an oil filter and it filters the blood.
以下就是肾脏可能出现的问题
So, here’s what happens with a kidney.
1 过量食用熟蛋白
NO.1You can speak consuming excess, cooked protein, too much protein.
摄入太多的蛋白质了
假使你正准备吃晚餐
So let’s say you’re sitting down for dinner
装了满满一大盘子的鸡翅和炸鸡柳
and you’re just loading up this huge huge plate of chicken wings or chicken fingers
毫无疑问
and you have absolutely no vegetables nothing to counter that
你一点儿蔬菜都没吃
摄入了大量蛋白质
use getting a lot of protein.
蛋白质最终会转化成气体晶体和过量代谢废物
That’s going to eventually turn into your gas crystals and a lot of excessive waste.
因为你的身体无法消化过量的蛋白质
Because your body can’t process more than a certain amount of protein.
超出的那部分就让肝和肾超负荷工作了
So anything extra yura strains the kidneys and the liver.
所以大量的蛋白质会使肾脏变糟
Okay. So protein can mess it up in large amounts.
那吃多少蛋白质好呢?
How much protein do you need? 3 to 6 ounces. That’s just a little bit.
3到6盎司 一点点就够了
不需要摄入特别多
You don’t need tremendous amounts, so excessive protein in too little vegetable.
所以过量蛋白质和特少的蔬菜
有眼袋且肾脏不好的人
People that have the bags, have the kidney problems
通常不怎么吃蔬菜
usually don’t ever eat vegetables. Okay. They don’t.
如果你有眼袋且肾脏不好 要多吃蔬菜
You need to start doing that if you have this problem.
因为这还关系到身体中的钾含量
Because this also relates to the potassium levels in the body.
摄入大量钠时也摄入大量钾
You have so much potassium in so much sodium.
它们相互作用
然后过量的钠会导致液体潴留
They work together and fluid retention usually as a sodium excess.
如果你摄入了正常量的钾
Well, if you just have your normal potassium amounts,
那可以排出钠和水
that alone will flush out the sodium and get rid of the fluid.
所以需要摄入相当于钠的四倍的钾
So we need four times as much potassium to sodium.
而大多数人正好相反
So a lot of people have it reversed.
他们摄入了相当于钾的四倍的钠
They’re doing 4 times as much sodium to potassium
他们就像被水浸了
and they’re just like fluid waterlog and you can see it in the ankles.
你能看到他们水肿的脚踝
There’s pitting edema.
缺钾真的会水肿
But this situation it’s really,
蔬菜含有大量的钾
the vegetable has the most of the potassium and then
蛋白质里却没有多少
you’re not going to get a lot of potassium from proteins.
然后下一个是酒精
So then we have alcohol, right?
酒精对肾不好
So, alcohol messes with your kidney.
对肝也不好 还会让人长眼袋
It messes with your liver. It creates the bags.
很多人认为日常喝一点酒很正常
A lot of people think it’s normal to drink alcohol on a regular basis.
喝一瓶酒 喝两瓶酒
They drink a bottle of wine, two bottles of wine and
你觉得没什么大不了的
问题来了
you think well, that’s fine. Well, here’s the question:
如果戒不掉怎么办?
can you give it up if you can’t give it up?
那你很可能成瘾
Then you’re probably addicted.
下一个是MSG
Okay. So then we have the MSG,
就是味精
Monosodium Glutamate.
味精是一种提鲜剂
Monsanto glutamate is a flavor enhancer.
所有中餐馆里都用味精
It’s in all the Chinese restaurants and they hide it not as
它们并不是把味精当作提鲜剂
must monosodium glutamate.
它们把味精当作变性淀粉用
They hide it as modified food starch
于是 虽然菜不咸但钠含量很高
and what it’s a lot of sodium that’s not salty.
所以吃完饭后会喝很多水
So you’re going to walk away and just drink fluid and
你很快就浸满了水
you’re just like going to fill up with fluid really fast.
所以味精是一种保水剂 也是一种提鲜剂
So it’s a water retainer and it’s a flavor enhancer.
味精还会使胰岛素成倍增长
It also spikes insulin, too.
然后下一个是糖和垃圾食品
And then we have just straight sugar and junk food.
它们会让肾脏一团糟
That’s going to mess with your kidneys.
所以我们需要摄入4.7克钾
So we need 4,700 milligrams of potassium that would be
约为7到10杯的蔬菜
7 to 10 cups of vegetables.
很多时候人们说钾不用吃太多
A lot of times people say, well, I don’t want to have much potassium.
因为我听说钾会损害肾脏
Because I heard that it might damage the kidneys.
我告诉你肾脏的真实情况是怎样的
Let me, let me just give you the truth in the kidney.
除非在做肾透析
Unless you’re on kidney dialysis,
或者出现非常严重的肾脏问题
unless you’re staged like a real bad kidney,
例如肾衰竭末期
where you’re like end-stage kidney failure.
其他情况下摄入钾是没问题的
Everything else you can do potassium. in fact,
事实上 钾是可以保护肾脏的
it’s shown that potassium protects the kidney.
而不是损害肾脏
It doesn’t worsen the kidney.
所以需要摄入钾来保护肾脏
You need potassium to protect the kidney.
只有肾脏遭受严重损坏时
It’s just that when the kidney is so damaged,
才不能摄入钾
you can’t process the potassium and it starts to increase
因为排不掉 这时的钾含量还会上升
because you’re not getting rid of it.
所以你需要摄入这么多的钾
So you need so much potassium.
而你自身每天还会排掉那么多量的钾
But your body gets rid of that much potassium every day, too.
所以肾脏能处理这么多钾
So the kidneys can do that you could end up with
只要摄入的量低于会损害心脏的量就行
a lot of potassium, which is dangerous to the heart.
再说一次 做肾透析的人
But again, for those of you, they aren’t good analysis.
不能摄入钾
Okay. You can’t do the potassium.
最棒的一点是 我们不是喝补钾口服剂
But the cool thing is we’re not even talking about taking in the supplement.
我们是从蔬菜中获取钾
We’re just taking, getting it from vegetables.
这样补钾更安全
So you’re going to be more safe with that.
然后是另外一个会引发肾脏问题的诱因
Then you have another cause of kidney problems,
就是前列腺肥大
which would be the prostate enlargement.
前列腺怎么呢
What happens the prostate?
前列腺增大时会上插入膀胱
When it enlarges, it actually pushes up into the bladder.
插入膀胱
Okay. It pushed up in the bladder and it restricts
使大量尿液束缚在膀胱中
the amount of year and the bladder can hold
然后尿液会回流到两根小管中
and then the urine backs up through
即输尿管中
these two little pipes are called the Ureters.
然后回流到肾脏
Okay and they go right to the kidney and then
然后会怎样
what happens, the kidneys can’t filter the urine.
肾脏不能滤尿
所以回流到肾脏的尿液越来越多
So it backs up in the kidneys start getting larger and larger.
这就是前列腺肥大对肾脏的危害
So that’s really what what messed up the kidney too is having a prostate enlargement.
我和一名患者用简单的指压的方法
I had one guy and all we did is some simple acupressure.
按压这些地方
You can actually work on these points
加一点按摩
with a massage tool.
按一按这些地方
You can work on them
按压后的结果很棒
and it’s interesting what will happen.
如果觉得按压处紧绷 有疼痛感并充血
You’ll have it probably really tight and painful and congested.
轻点继续按
You do it lightly and you keep working it out.
我给很多人做过
I’ve had so many people do that and all of a sudden, just
然后他们身体里多余的水就排出了
dump all this excess fluids from their bodies.
很神奇
It’s quite dramatic. So that’s just a side point.
这只是其中一点
我们说完了肾脏
So we got the kidney
接下来第2点 血糖
and then NO.2 we have blood sugars.
当有人有低血糖 胰岛素抵抗 或糖尿病时
So usually when someone’s hypoglycemic insulin resistance or a diabetic,
他们下眼睑通常会有眼袋
they usually have a puffiness underneath the eyes,
因为水跟着糖走
just because wherever the sugar goes the water goes.
所以他们存了很多水在眼袋里
So they have a lot of water retention in pockets and the
在脚踝里 在手掌里 在眼睛里
ankles in the hands, in the eyes.
我是说在眼下
I mean underneath the eyes.
所以如果有血糖问题该如何
So what you want to do is if you have blood sugar issues?
每餐摄入3到6盎司蛋白质
You want to do 3 to 6 ounces of protein with each meal.
千万别多吃
Don’t, don’t do a lot.
但也不能一点不吃
But don’t cut it out completely because you need some.
因为你需要蛋白质
吃7杯的蔬菜
7 cups of vegetables. That’s not hard to do, right?
这不难做到吧
或许需要吃更多
You probably need more.
但这是个好的开端 有利于你的血糖
But that’s a good start that will increase and help the
并帮你稳定胰岛素含量
blood Sugar’s and help insulin regulate itself and then
然后摄入一些能帮你撑到下顿饭的健康脂肪
we need a little healthy fat to allow you to go from one meal to the next.
就不用吃零食了
So we’re not snacking.
我一会儿会在下方放链接
So that’s just, I’ll put some links down below
如果这是你第一次看到的
if this is your first video and you’ve never seen,
如何控制血糖的视频
the data on how to and correct blood Sugar’s.
血糖只是其中一个原因
But that would be one cause.
就肾脏而言
As far as the kidneys,
少量蛋白质 大量果蔬是有益的
the kidneys do well on a lot of vegetables, a little bit of
然后殊途同归的是
protein and just so happens one of the things that are
芸豆也是种补肾的食材
good for the kidney is the kidney bean.
它与肾脏的形状惊人的相似
What a coincidence it’s shaped like a kidney! All right.
所以照着这些做吧
So apply this information.
各位 感谢你们的收看
All right, guys! So thank you so much for watching!
我们下个视频见
I’ll see in the next video.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

如何去眼袋

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

🔥云四

审核员

审核员_DY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGtiylOAtM0

相关推荐