ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

爱子的生活-日本拉面屋 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

爱子的生活-日本拉面屋

What Owning a Ramen Restaurant in Japan is Like

大家好 我叫国本 是这家“国本麺心”拉面屋的主人
I am Kunimoto, the owner of Mengokoro Kunimoto
你有没有想过开一家自己的拉面屋?
Have you ever dreamed of opening up your own ramen shop?
大多数拉面馆的厨房都是开放式的
While most ramen-ya’s kitchen’s are wide open to see,
你可能会被自己开一家拉面屋的繁重工作量所吓到
you may be surprised at all the work that goes into owning a ramen store yourself.
请给我号码牌
Ticket please.
请稍等
Please wait.
盐味拉面
Shio (salt) ramen
虽然拉面是日本大众喜闻乐见的快餐但要做出一碗美味的拉面可没有那么容易
While ramen is Japanese fast food, it’s not a fast process to make.
做出一碗好面不仅要付出大量的时间和辛劳无私的奉献和相应的知识也是必不可少的
It takes time, dedication, hard work, and knowledge.
拉面屋的主人除了每天从面店采购新鲜的面条之外
While he does buy his fresh noodles from a men-ya (that means noodle store),
其他的一切东西几乎都要靠双手来制作
most everything he makes is from scratch.
抱歉 久等了 这是你的面 这是你的
Thanks for waiting, here you go. Here you are.
抱歉久等了 这是你的面
Thank you for waiting. Here you go.
那么 拉面店老板每天工作的时间是怎样的呢?
What kind of hours does he work?
每天从早上八点到晚上十一点半 一周工作六天
8am to 11:30pm, six days a week.
这可不像上班族们 早上八点出门晚上十一点半回家
And this is not the, I’m out of the house, from 8am to 11:30pm,
整天待在外面上班 还有一点休息时间
so I’m working all that time even though I have breaks.
对拉面店老板来说 是从进店开始直到打烊的无间断工作
This is non-stop hard work from when he enters the shop until when he leaves.
来做一个加法 结果是 一周的总工时达到了八十个小时!
If you add it all up, and I did, that’s an 80 hour work week!
我的父亲曾是一家拉面屋的老板
My father used to own a Ramen restaurant.
在那之前他是个上班族 后来他辞职开了自己的拉面屋
He used to be a salary man, but he quit start his own restaurant.
我小时就常去店子里帮忙
When I was a teenager, I helped in the restaurant.
那时 做拉面并不是我的人生目标
At that time, making Ramen wasn’t what I wanted to do with my life.
我只是帮帮父亲打理店子 顺便还能挣点钱
It was just helping and it was a part time job.
世界这么大 我想去看看 于是我成为了一名销售员
I wanted to get out into the world so I started to work
但那份工作并不适合我
as a sales man, but it was not for me
那时我开始逐渐意识到
and I came to realize that
我想要去创造一些东西
I wanted to create something
并且为人们带来欢乐
and make people happy
那才是我想要的生活
That’s what I wanted to do.
我早上八点进店工作 每天都要熬制鱼汤
I start working at 8:00AM. I make fish broth everyday.
在鱼汤熬制时 我会煮鸡蛋
And while I make the broth, I also prepare eggs.
我想到了当时日本第一的拉面店“武蔵面屋”
Menya Musashi, No.1 Ramen restaurant in Japan at that time, came to my mind,
于是我给他们打了个电话
and I made a phone call
请他们把我纳为学徒
to ask them to take me as an apprentice.
我最初在武藏面屋新宿的总店工作
I started at the Menya Musashi Shinjuku main shop,
我在那儿干了四年半
I worked there for 4 1/2 years.
国本先生的拉面店有四个主打菜
Kunimoto’s restaurant has 4 main dishes.
当然 里面都有拉面
Of course they all contain ramen noodles,
但实际上这些面条的粗细不一
but they’re actually not all the same thickness,
制作方法也各异
nor are they prepared the same way.
这是传统拉面
This is regular ramen.
每个拉面店的汤底 配料 浇头都不一样
Each restaurant will have their own take on the dish.
国本家是以浓醇的鱼汤配上肥美的叉烧
Kunimoto’s version has a flavourful broth with fatty pork.
这是盐味拉面 しお在日语里指盐
This is Shio ramen, and shio stands for salt.
盐味拉面的汤底则更清爽 浇头的猪肉也更瘦一些
It has a light broth and lean pork.
使用的面条比传统拉面的更细
The noodles used are thinner than the regular ramen’s.
– 来 大份盐味拉面- 让您久等了 不好意思
– Large Shio (salt) ramen, here you are. – Thank you very much for waiting.
这是浓汤拉面(のうこう:濃厚)
This is Noukou (thick) ramen.
这种拉面汤头更加浓醇 你甚至能吃得到汤里的鱼肉
This one has a thick broth, and you can really taste the fish.
同时也加入了大量的洋葱
It also comes with plenty of onions.
最后一种是酱拌拉面(付け面)
This last dish is Tsukemen.
酱拌拉面 汤底和面条是分装在两个碗里的
The broth and noodles are separated in two different bowls.
口味和传统拉面相似 但汤汁更加浓稠
Its flavour is most similar to the regular ramen, but it’s broth is richer.
面条被冷却并沥干水分
The noodles are cooled down, and the water squeezed out.
爽口的面条是凉的 而浓稠的汤底又是热的
While the noodles are served cold, the broth is hot.
听说你们在下午三点半到五点会有一小段休息时间?
So you have a little break from 3:30pm to 5:00pm?
我一般不会休息
I… don’t get a break.
我一直都在熬汤
I constantly cook broth,
要不就是做一些杂事 熬熬汤呀 或者把汤晾凉什么的
and do some other chores, cook soup, and cool it down.
我一般不休息 最多有时歇个一刻钟
I don’t really take a break, maybe 15 minutes if I can.
在早上九点 店里会有兼职工来上班 一直干到下午三点
At 9:00am, a part timer comes and works until 3:00pm.
然后我就从下午三点开始准备
And from 3:00pm, I start preparing.
我一直都在找兼职工 但是很难找到
I have been looking for workers. I can’t find anyone at all.
现在一般是我父母来店里帮忙看到他们为我劳累心里其实很不好受
Right now, My parents help me. I feel awful to ask them to work for me.
如果你希望有人能像自己那样来精心打理店面
If you expect other people to work like you do,
这对他们来说可能太难了 毕竟他们不是老板
It can be too much for them as they’re not an owner.
要把他们训练成自己那样的拉面师傅
To train people as you would train yourself
真的很艰难…
is really tough…
我之前在武藏面屋的同事们
Former co-workers at Menya Musashi,
后来都开了自己的拉面店
They all have their own restaurants.
每个人都是工作狂
Everyone works crazy hours.
甚至比我还拼命 有的早上五点就开始工作
It is worse than mine. Like some work from 5:00 AM.
做这一行真的很辛苦
It’s a tough job.
既然我是自己创业 不为别人工作
Since I work for myself, and I’m not someone’s employee,
那这就是我仅有的事业了 我不会再有这样的机会了
this is my only chance. I won’t get another opportunity like this.
当我最初和弟弟一起开设这家面馆时 我几乎倾尽所有
When I first opened this restaurant with my little brother, I gave it my life.
现在也能靠着这一方小铺谋生
Make a living… yes I can.
那你开一家拉面馆最不喜欢的事情是什么?
What’s the least favourite thing about owning a ramen restaurant?
没有不喜欢的东西
There’s nothing I don’t like.
– 好好干- 我会加油的
-Good work. – Yes, good work.
一碗接一碗 我竭尽我所能
One by one, as much as I can,
我将热情倾注于每一碗拉面中 只求做到极致
I put my very best in every bowl I make.
就拉面来说 一百个客人里 必然会有一些人不喜欢我的口味
With ramen, out of 100 customers, not everyone will like your food.
我能怎么办呢 毕竟众口难调
How can I say this…
我能做的就是尽我所能
As much as I can, with everything I have,
全心全意做一碗好面
I try to put my very best into each bowl of ramen.
然后 听到客人饱食后由衷的赞叹 那种感觉是最棒的
Then if someone says it’s delicious, that’s the best feeling.
每当念及拥有一间拉面屋 你就会觉得自己是所有人的老板
When you think about being an owner, you think you’re the boss of everyone,
确实是这样的
and sure, you are, kind of…
但你可能不知道 不是你拥有这家店 而是这家店拥有你
But what you may not know, is that the shop owns you.
老板只有一人 但还有千千万万的顾客等着你去招待
And instead of one boss, you have all your customers who you need to please.
有时你觉得你已经可以不必做这些脏活累活了
If you think you’ll get away from having to do the dirty tasks,
但实际上你还是得乖乖地去忙
you may be sad to realize that you still may find yourself doing all of them.
从洗碗刷盘 到擦墙拖地
From cleaning dishes, to washing walls, to scrubbing floors.
我曾问他 如果他有一个像店主一样的员工的话
I asked him, if he had another owner-like employee,
他还会这样努力工作吗?
would he be able to not work so much.
他的回答让我难以置信
I can’t believe his answer, which was
他说 他会让这个学徒去开另一家拉面屋
that he would have the mentee open up a second restaurant!
– 今天不怎么忙 我收工比较早- 噢
-It wasn’t busy today so I finished early. – Oh!
一般我都在这时候(晚上十一点半)收工 但我没有
I normally finish at this time (11:30pm), but I didn’t.
每天 国本都是第一个进店 最后一个离店的人
Kunimoto is the first person in and the last person out.
看到了吗 孩子 这就是拥有一家拉面店的样子
So kids, this is what it’s like to own a ramen restaurant.
谢谢你!
Thank you!
– 谢谢你- 谢谢你
– Thank you! – Thank you!
嗨!你还在看吗?
Oh hey! You’re still watching?
如果你是国本先生的话
If you’re Kunimoto-san,
那真的要谢谢你 让我这几天内在你的店里进进出出
then thank you so much for letting me invade your restaurant for a couple days.
我想说再接再厉
I would say keep up the hard work,
不过你根本不用我提醒
but you don’t need me telling you that.
特别鸣谢Patreon的工作人员
A special thanks to all those on Patreon
协助我完成了这部小短片
who supports these little documentaries of mine.
这对我意义颇深
It means a lot to me.
也要感谢我的妻子 协助我翻译字幕
And thanks to my wife, who helped translate and worked with me
并和我一起把长达五个多小时的素材 剪辑成这10分钟的短片
to chop down 5 hours of footage into these 10 minutes.
拜拜!
Peace!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Metro

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmIwxqdwgrI

相关推荐